Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) (50696 Views)

A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) / A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool / Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Mcslize: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
0KNM:
Please, what is lovely here?

Post pictures of your village let's see. Let's learn how to encourage people. Most cities are not as attractive as the village op posted. Just look at the surroundings. This is a mini London for Christ sake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kennyswag:
Useless, nonsense, backward, utter rubbish, disgusting, piece of trash angryangry

when ur life is filled with trash, you can't see anything good else where. ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by StrongandMighty: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ryocaj:
Secondary school? she must have cheated on you like 7 x 7000 times
Wetin concern you? Una carry dey do well well for this forum oh

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Divay22(f): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:
Chai so guy this is the lady you ended up with cheesy

Had sex with her countless times in those days before dumping her dirty ass.... spits.

Well enjoy your marriage with my ex.
Try get sense for this life way you come so o

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ryocaj:

Secondary school? she must have cheated on you like 7 x 7000 times

how is that ur concern ode?
she is not ur like ur siblings or mother.........fool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nice thread OP, thanks for sharing.I hope to visit there soon

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

Had sex with her countless times in those days before dumping her dirty ass.... spits.

You know how many pr*ck enter your mama t*to before papa marry am? Or the numerous big pr*ck wey don scatter your wife t*to before your own enter.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Realtalk20: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kapilta:
lmao. He's from Abia state. What a time to be alive. Afonja self

No he is not

People like that who make such statements are not ibo

They just create a profile using an obvious ibo name then troll just to use another account and post stuff like what you did

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by guru90: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
Aswear, some people here the enjoy this xmas holidays with Anger, sadness and hatre in their heart.

Make yourself happy by taking one bottle of beer...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Realtalk20: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
gratiaeo:

We know ogbomosho dwellers when they post irrespective of their moniker name

Very true

Alot of kids here open profiles using ibo names just to attack other ibos then log in and use another profile to post the narative that ibos hate each other

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by ZaOzaRoom(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

The reason why I hate it when an ex is trying to call my woman.

One foolish ex she dated for four years calls her like there is no tomorrow.
What does he want?
Just wants to hear from her.
It pisses me off.
Makes me feel like I'm watching the two of them having unprotected sex again right in front of my eyes.
If you have broken up with your partner what's the point of calling her?
Move on with your life.
Get someone else.
Loosers.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Vidsolution79: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Please nairalanders I need ur assistance....
Subscribe to this YouTube channel please...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuD4GD-9xJikz1rgXiYtW1g
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
BeautifulMind2:
Just to share my pictures to lovely Lake hotel built by Anambra State Government. Today they organized Christmas party for parents and children

My man you have a great and beautiful family. Jah bless

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by lionson(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

I be dey there no be am.
I dey there na im be am.
You take style dey remember so e dey pain you.
Any time wey Bleep happen na both of una use use unaself. No winner, no loser, only memories.
Do grow up!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by lionson(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

I be dey there no be am.
I dey there na im be am.
You take style dey remember so e dey pain you.
Any time wey Bleep happen na both of una use use unaself. No winner, no loser, only memories.
Do grow up, small pikin dey worry you.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Saintly01(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

You are so unbelievable, what is the meaning of the rubbish you spewed up there? Some people are joke with everything. Gash!

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Aquariann: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
So the Op @ Beautifulmind2 is the same as the bigoted and hate filled ? Perhaps you're ashamed to put a face to your moniker.

I've always wondered why a handsome young man like you had so much bitterness and hate in your heart whenever I see your taking a swipe on Yorubas.. How funny you try to keep your comments with this moniker clean.. Your mind is anything but beautiful..

I pray the Joy of the season allow you leave such hate in 2019 as you enter the new year. At least you can promote your state/tribe without putting others down.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Tarabye: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by XANDERBOY85: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
holicupp:
OKPALANAMBRA IS NOT FROM IGBOLAND SO MY TRIBE MEN DON'T MIND HIS COMMENT WE ALL KNOW THE GAME HE IS PLAYING

It's one person with multiple monikers or a group of people responsible for all this anti-Igbo and divisive posts and threads we've been seeing lately! They went for the jugular on Christmas day....creating thread upon thread, and making post upon post all aimed at trying to make it look like Igbos are divided and have the worst governance in Nigeria! They failed of course! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Mcslize: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kennyswag:
Shut up there.. as if you guys see good in others..
Useless, nonsense, backward, utter rubbish, disgusting, piece of trash angryangrygringrin

You are still a kid young man that's why you post rubbish. You might still be under your parents to be having time to hate on people that are better than you.

I don't envy people like most of you do. I don't hate on people successes. Do you know hating on people that do not even know you exist can make you have high blood pressure? Because you will always be thinking of evil deeds. Hating on people can make one run mad unnecessarily.

Calm your nerves and think of what to do with your life. Rejoice with people who have made it and pray to God to also bless you to make it.

Stop unnessary hate and say no to hate speech young man.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
You need to be checked into a rehab...
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mcslize:

Post pictures of your village let's see. Let's learn how to encourage people. Most cities are not as attractive as the village op posted. Just look at the surrounding. This is a mini London for Christ sake.
These flat heads and Their bush attitude... maybe you’ve never left your village so I’m not surprised that looks like mini London to you. When God finally takes you out of your village and you start seeing real things and not pictures, you will understand nothing is lovely in those pictures. Ara oko lasan lasan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Kapilta(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Realtalk20:

No he is not

People like that who make such statements are not ibo

They just create a profile using an obvious ibo name then troll just to use another account and post stuff like what you did

grin
it's because you don't know waris going on in politics section. Abia1stson is anambrarian that attack abia all the time while okpalaanambra is abian that revenge by attacking anambra. If you think yorubas will know your states that much then you are only being delusional.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Kennyswag: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mcslize:

[s]You are still a kid young man that's why you post rubbish. You might still be under your parents to be having time to hate on people that are better than you.

I don't envy people like most of you do. I don't hate on people successes. Do you know hating on people that do not even know you exist can make you have high blood pressure? Because you will always be thinking of evil deeds. Hating on people can make one run mad unnecessarily.

Calm your nerves and think of what to do with your life. Rejoice with people who have made it and pray to God to also bless you to make it.

Stop unnessary hate and say no to hate speech young man.[/s]
Tell this nonsense to your people..
Don't mention me again

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

and you married a virgin ? idiot

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Kapilta(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Aquariann:
So the Op @ Beautifulmind2 is the same as the bigoted and hate filled ? Perhaps you're ashamed to put a face to your moniker.

I've always wondered why a handsome young man like you had so much bitterness and hate in your heart whenever I see your taking a swipe on Yorubas.. How funny you try to keep your comments with this moniker clean.. Your mind is anything but beautiful..

I pray the Joy of the season allow you leave such hate in 2019 as you enter the new year. At least you can promote your state/tribe without putting others down.
hahahahaha. suffer inferiority complex and insecurity. He always go around with cameras in awka looking for Yorubas to snap so he can have something to boast about how Yorubas now visit and live in their backward region filled with primitive folks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Kennyswag: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
paradigmshift:

when ur life is filled with trash, you can't see anything good else where. ode
these flat heads and the way they think.. you dish out hatred daily and you want love in return? You must be very stupid..
If this thread was created by another tribe, you kinsmen would have spoilt it with their usual hate and bigotry. .

I repeat Useless, nonsense, backward, utter rubbish, disgusting, piece of trash gringrin
If you don't like my comment, GO TO HELL!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Realtalk20: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kapilta:
it's because you don't know waris going on in politics section. Abia1stson is anambrarian that attack abia all the time while okpalaanambra is abian that revenge by attacking anambra. If you think yorubas will know your states that much then you are only being delusional.

I didn't mention any tribe

And again you are working with assumptions

This is a faceless forum! Anyone can claim any tribe and attack anyone , he isn't ibo take it or leave it

Don't get so caught up on this forum you take whatever you see here seriously

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by franchasng: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Your daughter is beautiful, I love girl kids, so adorable creatures with their funny hairdos lol....I can't wait to have one kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Sonnyboom: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
NL mod n foolishness, my comment is banned but all these kid nurtured from the womb with chronic hate, endemic foolishness n irredeemable bigotry are allowed to quote n insult me.

gratiaeo:

We know ogbomosho dwellers when they post irrespective of their moniker name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

Is this really necessary guy
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BrokenTV: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Okoroawusa:

At Amawbia the road besides governor lodge right?
When I get to the market at Agulu where do I turn?
Not that one the one beside roundabout Eke Amawbia, follow it to Ezi na Ano Agulu, you will see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) / Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport / Edwin Okey Chikata Ijeoma Expelled From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.