Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) (50687 Views)

A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) / A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool / Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Preferito(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
That's Golden tulip hotel

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Aquariann: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Guy please how can you connect me with this thread, please I'm not Op, moreover I attack those that attack my people, you don't see me in your threads hating your people, I only hate lies and propaganda from your people just to push us to edge, I don't behave like you people who go from thread to thread attacking Igbos, I'm 100% pro Igbo no apology. Complements of the season, remain blessed.

Lol.. I actually overrated you. I had hoped you'd have just ignored me. But you coming to deny your moniker means you're actually ashamed of what you do online with username.

Ever heard of something like "The internet never forgets"?.

I've been on Nairaland long enough to remember when you had your wedding. Na still you use your hand create the thread you shared your wedding pictures but with username. That was before you let bile drown your heart.

Are you also not on Twitter? You forget you leave you trail all over cyber space. Don't worry, deny all you want, hopefully you plan on ending your political career in Anambra state. But I assure you, the day you seek to step out into the national scene, we'll remind you of your bigotry with receipts.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
BrokenTV:

Not that one the one beside roundabout Eke Amawbia, follow it to Ezi na Ano Agulu, you will see it.
Yeah.... the road I described leads to Nibo n Mbaukwu. That was a mistake
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Beautiful family cool

The lake is nowhere in sight though....abi na audio lake
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ryocaj:

Aye e de ma baje ni.. olofo.. If ur mother hadn't bleeped around she wouldn't av given birth 2 a shitface like u..

ode,,, baby factory product.
keep on raping ur good for nothing mother
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kennyswag:
these flat heads and the way they think.. you dish out hatred daily and you want love in return? You must be very stupid..
If this thread was created by another tribe, you kinsmen would have spoilt it with their usual hate and bigotry. .

I repeat Useless, nonsense, backward, utter rubbish, disgusting, piece of trash gringrin
If you don't like my comment, GO TO HELL!!

another miserable gold digger, no wonder d country is still backward n yall deserve the punishment of the bad government.
check my bio, i am neither from the east or west but your foolishness is triggered by anything east. the east is giving yall sleepless night.
agbaya n u still foolish, no wonder everyone still sees you as a dummy. grow up sucker

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by SweetyZinta(f): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Such a beautiful thread created by humble BeautifulMind2, even though children of hate are trying to derail it. From where a maggot insulted your wife to where termites are saying Agulu is a village. What really is our problem

If BBN post hit front page we complain now a reasonable thread has fit FP jealousy want to kill them. Keep it up!!! I wish to visit Anambra in 2020 and other beautiful cities in Nigeria too. God help me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Agulu is a village where nothing good happens or where nothing good can come out from..ask tedhorsepower if you think I'm lying
Indeed,you just described your village.. grin

Clap for ya self.. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Typhoonsbane: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

They have inferiority complex..Agulu is a stack good for nothing village

I'm very surprised as well,it's just an hotel,who makes a review on an hotel
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by webngnews: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Kennyswag: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
paradigmshift:

another miserable gold digger, no wonder d country is still backward n yall deserve the punishment of the bad government.
check my bio, i am neither from the east or west but your foolishness is triggered by anything east. the east is giving yall sleepless night.
agbaya n u still foolish, no wonder everyone still sees you as a dummy. grow up sucker
if you are not from the east, why you carry their matter for head?
Abi I mention you for my comment.
Cursed fellow like you
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Kennyswag: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mcslize:

Stop weed smoking. It doesn't suit your blood. There are people that smoke weed but still act sane. They don't start acting like mad man. If something is not good for you, you stop it. It's for your own good young man.
ogbeni what is your problem?angry
I never mentioned you in my initial comment.
Stay the fvck away from me and take all your advice to your fellow brothers..
Nonsenseangry
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
BeautifulMind2:
Crocodile in Agulu Lake
this is the main tourist attraction

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by lifenajeje(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Thanks OP
Ur images just refreshed my Memory when I visited Nike lake resort 2009

Road design and some landscaping looks similar

Does this place in anyway boarder Enugu state because I know Nike lake resort is in Enugu state .
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Savagethe21st(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Ji62-IplQ Please i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats.Thanks and Godbless
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by aalangel(f): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

I feel your pain and Jealous below is Agulu Lake and hotel, such doesn't exist in your state

I'm glad they fixed the road. The erosion was something else.

I used take this road to visit my Sister at Science School, Agulu...years ago.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Bbbwings: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
and they ruined the thread
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

This is a relationship I nurtured from secondary school grin grin few days to 2020 go and be responsible to yourself and family
You really had time to reply a useless troll.. cheesy

Some secondary kids are part of this forum.

las las not every comment is worth the attention.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by ray48: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Very interesting. Just like Nike Lake Resort Hotel in Enugu. Anambra is really opening up. Kudos for bringing this here.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Dem even has crocs in d lake,no wonder nobody goes near d damn lake.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kennyswag:
if you are not from the east, why you carry their matter for head?
Abi I mention you for my comment.
Cursed fellow like you

I carry their mater for head cause your foolishness gat my attention ode.. awon skull miners

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Ryocaj(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
paradigmshift:

ode,,, baby factory product.
keep on raping ur good for nothing mother
Iya e olobo town council yen ni ko lo ba. na "one corner" she do conceive .. u r a product of sare wa gba..
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by aspirebig: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lovely environment.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Baroba(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Agulu is a village where nothing good happens or where nothing good can come out from..ask tedhorsepower if you think I'm lying

Late Professor Dora Akunyili is from Agụlu you know
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ryocaj:

Iya e olobo town council yen ni ko lo ba. na "one corner" she do conceive .. u r a product of sare wa gba..

yoruba mumu...
e pain am

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by purples25(f): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
There is too much hatred and tribalism on this forum. Just ruined an innocent and beautiful thread.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Kennyswag: 12:13am On Dec 28, 2019
paradigmshift:

I carry their mater for head cause your foolishness gat my attention ode.. awon skull miners
whatever cursed tribe that you are from, may it not be well with you the following year..
Cursed fellow.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Ryocaj(m): 12:46am On Dec 28, 2019
paradigmshift:

yoruba mumu... e pain am
Olobe.. omo ase.. take a seat at d back!
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by charlesditro: 1:56am On Dec 28, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

They have inferiority complex..Agulu is a stack good for nothing village
Ok thanks for the information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) / Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport / Edwin Okey Chikata Ijeoma Expelled From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.