Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (53832 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by TheSowerian: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2019
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Daniel058(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2019
Religion of Peace? cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2019
embarassed
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Enculer2: 8:09am On Dec 27, 2019
Yoruba Muslims are the scourge of the southern Nigeria.

They are the real slaves devoid of common sense. Ready to suck the balls of their northern jihadists at the drop of a hat.

They have no self pride.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2019
tollyboy5:
we need to edit the Quran and Bible to accept common sense moral value. these two books has contributed more harm to common sense! angry
Wetin this wan is saying?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Chidex50(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2019
tollyboy5:
we need to edit the Quran and Bible to accept common sense moral value. these two books has contributed more harm to common sense! angry
NOTHING CONCERNS BIBLE HERE. ..IT'S VERY OBVIOUS WHO LOVES AND SUPPORTS KILLINGS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by zeusdgrt(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Shaddy govt

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by FemiMaduka(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2019
The only way the government has appeared to be 'winning' this war is due to its tactic of making sure that news about BH/ISWAP forays and activities are suppressed. No more, no less. People are dying on a daily basis. BH and ISWAP have now returned to their agelong method of singling out Christian villages and individuals for annihilation.

Anybody, be it a 'colonel' or whatever, that tells you that there are no local governments under the control of BH/ISWAP—even after the governor has indirectly said it—is simply fooling you.

5 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by AmazingELixir: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Just negode these inbred and eternally damned headslammers....so America killed some good for nothing low life terrorists in far away Iraq and Syria and they feel Nigeria is the best place to carry out reprisals attacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by austinsmat(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2019
Any southern soldier that kill by Boko or iswap committed suicide, pls don't ask me how

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by tete7000(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2019
tollyboy5:

And all the blood shed that have occurred in human history including the second world that claimed the highest number of lives have religious connotations?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2019
GamalNasser:
Whether we like it or there is a Jihad currently going on in Nigeria and the FG is aware
the fg is very involved in any jihad going on now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2019
Chidex50:

NOTHING CONCERNS BIBLE HERE. ..IT'S VERY OBVIOUS WHO LOVES AND SUPPORTS KILLINGS.
What about
revise version
Revise standard version
Revise King James version
Etc.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by majamajic(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2019
tollyboy5:

the 2 books ?

if u say one was misunderstood about tithing and one about killing

the 2 books is not about killing pls

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Iwanttoto: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2019
[s]:

This need to be properly investigated.
We need to know more[/s].

Shut up. Leave this thread now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Iwanttoto: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2019
[s]:
...guess it is only going on in your Compound.
Let's see what jihad looks like in pictures please Mr Gama!

Una go just open mouth dey yarn nonsense from on top una mat for village.

You will see jihad and be able to type from your hut.
Rubbish![/s]

Rubbish comments

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2019
Daniel058:
Religion of Peace? cry
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD MATTHEW 10 :34.

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by WhoBeThisMan: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2019
post=85252543:
...guess it is only going on in your Compound.
Let's see what jihad looks like in pictures please Mr Gama!

Una go just open mouth dey yarn nonsense from on top una mat for village.

You will see jihad and be able to type from your hut.
Rubbish!
very soon you will be like your colleague sarrki when this problems come to your door step

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by bromen: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=Sirjamo post=85250758]"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.[/quote

oga read your history well. The crusaders started the war as a retalition against muslims who started killing christain pilgrims to Jerusalam. it was not so before. The muslims before allowed them free passage but suddenly changed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Oooops: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.
You don’t know because you don’t read. Howbeit when you read you can’t even read well.
The Luke you quoted have u read it from the beginning?
Jesus was stating a parable about a rich man with servants who gave them gold and all that.
He didn’t tell his disciples to bring people and be slain. Read well and stop spreading hate and bigotry from an infested mind

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2019
Kingspin:
I don't know why terrorism exit in a particular religion.

RUGA, CJN, Boko Haram etc. The energy they are using to promote killing if they can use them and go into the manufacture of plane, car or put them into the farming business.

Nigeria would have been great long ago.
Say something else.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by sagieramos(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2019
tollyboy5:

You think Bible/Jesus prophecy is a joke? All this event was foretold for sign of the last day of Satan's government/kingdom
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
embarassed Too bad.

[b]One of my kinsman was amongst those abducted. A very nice man who sells hair attachment at Monday market here in Maiduguri.

May God give his family the strength to bear this irreparable loss.

But Buhari why can't you sack all your service chiefs including security Advisers.

Funnily enough some of these service chiefs and security advisers are from Borno and most of them can never visit their villages embarassed

Buhari ISWAP controls several LGAs here in Borno oooooooh. Creating a military base in the headquaters of a Local government does not mean the military controls that LGA, there are several villages in that LGA where ISWAP are breeding. ISWAP dont sleep in the open or under the trees ooooh.

I work in Monguno my President and just 3kilometers outskirts of this town towards Marte LGA is a death sentence. Should i mention Kukawa and Cross? Should i mention the Headquarters Gudzamala LGA? I dont want to even mention Baga, Doron Baga and even the Dreaded Doron naira Island.

My President do something

[/b]

Igbo man

Plenty Dollars you see at the hands of NGO must be keeping you from returning amidst the fear and danger.

5 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Oooops: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD MATTHEW 19 :34.
Another psychopath on the loose.
Mathew 19 is not even up to verse 34 you bigot

6 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by xcelentattitude(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.

I want to believe you purposely brought it out of context if not it would be like the most greatest bias in the history of biasing, cos that scripture was drawn out of a parable...

Luke 19:11-27 New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Ten Minas

11 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. 12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a] ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’

14 “But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’

15 “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

16 “The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’

17 “‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’

18 “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’

19 “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’

20 “Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. 21 I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’

22 “His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’

24 “Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25 “‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’

26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

15 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Be courageous and tell us the Quran is a terror manual.
Remove the bible from your talk
But we read dis from your Bible
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD
MATTHEW 19 :34.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by sagieramos(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2019
tollyboy5:

You think Bible/Jesus prophecy is a joke? All these event was foretold for the signs of the last day of Satan's government/kingdom

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by GraceAndFavour: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:

You are wrong. Not only that you quoted it out of context, you also lied against Jesus. What you quoted is a story (parable) that Jesus used in teaching. There was no time Jesus asked His disciples to kill anyone. That is lies from hell.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by shugamummy: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:

Here you come again. To justify your terrorists actions you cite Nazis whom you have chosen to classify as Christians. You can't differentiate living the life of Christ from political propaganda in Europe. The parable of golden coin is what you just lifted from the Bible. That's why we Christians continue to tell you without insulting that what Anti Christ will tend to do is to reject the Holy Spirit which descended on the Apostles on the day of Pentecost. To reject that Christ died as a human and resurrected is to reject salvation. My Brother Salvation is simple in Christ. Humans founded religion and it's a pity our Muslim Brothers are the ones the devil have used human judgement and logic to deceive. Christ told you tentatively that he is going with you to God. For years no one has changed that. Confusing you by telling you the Bible has different versions, ask yourself, despite all these versions, has the message changed, despite different languages written, has the true message changed. I wish you well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by wahab63: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Terrorist didn't want progress of a Nation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic / Gej's Trekkers Encountered Snake On Their Journey [see PICTURES] / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.