Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,947 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (53819 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Enemyofpeace: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2019
Danzakidakura:
why dont Islam respect the religion of others ?
no mind that suya guy

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by babzo(m): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
embarassed Too bad.

One of my kinsman was amongst those abducted. A very nice man who sells hair attachment at Monday market here in Maiduguri.

My President do something

This man....please let us know what is really going on in that place. The Internet provides anonymity; you are safe.
You seem like someone who is not only on ground, but also very knowledgeable and orderly.
Please.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Enemyofpeace: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2019
post=85252533:

[s]Respect the religion of others.

That is the way Christ taught us![/s]
Rubbish
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by globalresource: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.

How many Christian Jihadists have u seen. Christianity preaches love in Christ Jesus. Be sincere

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by henryobinna(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2019
tollyboy5:
we need to edit the Quran and Bible to accept common sense moral value. these two books has contributed more harm to common sense! angry
what has the Bible got to do with this? At least we know the Terrorists identify as muslims.

In the last 100 years, tell me what group has erupted anywhere claiming to be fighting a form of jihad for God or not.

If you can't be bold to call out who needs to be called out with lumping people together you're not any different feom those perpetrating the evil deeds

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by sagieramos(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
The world will have peace when Islam is eradicated

War too happen between same Christaindom, not just between Islam

The world will have peace when Jesus start ruling the Earth or when God's kingdom finally come to earth according to Matthew 6:10...
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by shugamummy: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

What about
revise version
Revise standard version
Revise King James version
Etc.

See another misguided fellow. They tell you the Bible is revised thousands of times. Did they tell you also that in each revised or translated version that the message of salvation which Christ brings has never changed. Since Christ walked the face of this earth it has been a battle between good and evil. Read John Chapter 17 entirely then compare the prayers of Christ to the teachings of Islam today. One is anti christ
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2019
SARAH ABRAHAM'S WIFE BROUGHT THIS CURSE UPON HUMANITY BY DOUBTING GOD'S PROMISE,WHICH LED TO THE BIRTH OF ISHMAEL-A PRODUCT OF UNBELIEF TO GOD'S WORD,THROUGH WHOSE LINEAGE CAME ISLAM. SINCE ISMAEL WAS BORN, HUMANITY HAS NOT KNOWN PEACE, SHOWING US THAT ANY THING WE GET OUTSIDE GOD'S PERFECT WILL, WILL ONLY END UP CAUSING US TROUBLE. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2019
Etimocracy:

Learn to constructively set up a sentence.
What you wrote up there is gibberish. Oh! I forgot, you'd rather memorize the Quran and slam your head to the ground several times a day!

Have a blessed day.
Let me come to your level, concerning your post l commented on.
What is Nigeria Christians are doing to stop your Yoruba Muslims?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Patrioticman007(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2019
globalresource:

How many Christian Jihadists have u seen. Christianity preaches love in Christ Jesus. Be sincere

English Standard Version
And the Syrians fled before Israel, and David killed of the Syrians the men of 700 chariots, and 40,000 horsemen, and wounded Shobach the commander of their army, so that he died there.

Google about Lord Resistance Army Christian terrorist groups, before you display your ignorance to the world.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by sosleem(m): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2019
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD MATTHEW 19 :34. [/quote]

Mathew 19 has only 30 verses, I don't know where you get your 34th from, precise, you might be high on soaked garri
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Mjpem23(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
The world will have peace when Islam is eradicated

Go forward with your cause to eradicate it.
Foolish comment from foolish sheep
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by sosleem(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Mathew 19 has only 30 verses, I don't know where you get your 34th from, precise, you might be high on soaked garri

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Mrexcell:

So people from the SS/SE are still living and doing business in borno with all the bad news coming from there?

South easterners we are here oh. Previously before Insurgency Igbos were in multitudes here. There is an area back then here in Maiduguri that even non-igbos can speak Igbo fluently because of the population of Igbos residing there.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Sheriman(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2019
When you read Some people's comments on any thread like this, you Will later develop high blood pressure because you will be wonder if these people really attend school or not.. some people don't even have a vast knowledge about something still they will be saying rubbish and gibberish. Terrorist will be a Terrorist forget about their religion attachment or allegiance.. If they kill Christians Today they can kill Muslims tommorow. If they bomb church today they can bomb Mosque tomorrow. Terrorist are religious aberrants who sees anybody who does not accept their beliefs and doctrines as infidels and enemies. Their greatest aim is to kill them all, destroy their properties and anything that makes them happy.. No religion of this World Support any act of Terrorism..
Let's Read wide and broad before saying rubbish on any topic..
Thank You!!!
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2019
Patrioticman007:
What an evil set militants/terrorists, these animals have been killing thousands of innocent Muslims, without media attentions they crave, however with the killings of innocent Christians victims they are now competing with Al bagdadi led Isis & Joseph Kone led Lord Resistance Army Christian terrorist group. These murderers are now international. May Allah grant the victims family, the fortitude to bear the loss & Nigerian government needs to up its security counter measures.
Lord's Resistance Army under kone are not a Christian group. That was Alice lakwena. Though some of their leaders want the ten commandments to be the law in Uganda, that in itself tends towards Judaism not Christianity. Trying to add Christians to terrorism in an attempt to normalise what your brothers are doing is acute folly. The world over, countries are spending billions of dollars fighting Muslim terrorists including Saudi Arabia who just had a refinery bombed. You must first accept that Islam has an existential threat which is terrorism before you can look for ways to deal with it. But making it look like terrorism cuts beyond religious lines is an attempt at denial and is a tacit support of activities of your brothers

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by CrestMan: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Be courageous and tell us the Quran is a terror manual.
Remove the bible from your talk

Don't mind that guy. He's talking as if he doesn't know that Bible breeds peace and love while the quran breeds terrorism sad

Even though not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims cool

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Midas01: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2019
Never ever in your stupid life say that the Bible again. You don't see people going about killing people in the name of Jesus.
tollyboy5:
we need to edit the Quran and Bible to accept common sense moral value. these two books has contributed more harm to common sense! angry

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Etimocracy(m): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2019
What irks me is the way these guys always try to justify the actions of their terrorist brothers by roping in Christians and the Bible. What the heck! If I were a Muslim in this current disposition, I'd be ashamed.
Truth be told, I don't like delving into religious issues. However, Both BokoHaram and ISWAP clearly identifies with Islam which is worrying.
Before someone quotes me by saying these groups are sponsored by the West. The question is "Are they so gullible and daft to be used as tools by these Westerners?"

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by AlwaysDavid: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.
Your knowledge of the Bible is very shallow and and inept. The very words of Jesus as quoted by you in Luke19:27 was a parable He gave to convey a message(moral) to His listeners. You see that in verse 11 of the same chapter. And in verse 10 it says "For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." Matthew 5:21-24 Jesus specifically teaches that thou shalt not kill or even be angry with thy brother for no just reason. On this note, neither Jesus, his followers nor Christianity encourage killing. Don't say what you do not know before you bring a curse on yourself.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Kingrefreshed: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2019
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by egoldman(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2019
Patrioticman007:

English Standard Version
And the Syrians fled before Israel, and David killed of the Syrians the men of 700 chariots, and 40,000 horsemen, and wounded Shobach the commander of their army, so that he died there.

Google about Lord Resistance Army Christian terrorist groups, before you display your ignorance to the world.

Christians had dark ages in Europe, Christian crusaders killed to defend their and propagate religion, my problem is that these crusades have stopped several years ago, but Muslims seems not to have gotten out of their own dark ages, this is my problem with Islam, when will they come out of their own dark ages?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Enwhen(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2019
unity004:
fake News grin Bloggers at work

U better don't say what u don't know...

If those of us in the army barracks starts telling u about the wicked atrocities being carried out by this idiots Boko Haram , u would know lives means nothing to those our wicked leaders... They also killed Muslims too, those civilians are only selling their lives for peanut because the army cannot even protects itself, so many sabotage within the Army formation, on a normal ground, two months is the much to flush Boko Haram out of Nigeria , those saboteurs will never know peace in their lives, the way the widows in the barracks are crying so shall they also weep, cry and die...Amen... the most annoying thing is that the FG keeps releasing Boko Haram in the name of re-intgration while the Boko Haram keeps executing our fathers(soldiers) on daily basis as being led by the hard drugs they take... It's annoying so many widows in the barracks and some wicked Generals , after sacrificing their husband to Boko Haram they still go ahead to starts sleeping with these widows... God is angry with Nigeria , so many things happening, the appropriate authority r not ready to do the needful, everything is being swept under the carpets... the wicked shall not go unpurnished

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by LINTUNE(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Heat? grin

Make i keep mum.
cheesy..taught i was the only one that noticed the OP's typo
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Mrexcell(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

South easterners we are here oh. Previously before Insurgency Igbos were in multitudes here. There is an area back then here in Maiduguri that even non-igbos can speak Igbo fluently because of the population of Igbos residing there.

I respect ur courage to still live in that bokoharam infested territory. I will be the last person to ever visit or live there with all the stories I have read no amount of money or business dealings will ever make me visit or reside there.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD MATTHEW 19 :34.
You're free to quote whatever you like. Until we see Christians on tv hacking off heads and limbs, bombing innocent people, chanting Jesus is Lord while committing mass murders or looking to enforce their religion on others, we know who the terrorists are.
We also know you their apologists who seek to normalise what they do as common in all religions. You are all terrorists as well!!
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by chocboi78(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2019
Where is mesut Ozil wen u need him

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2019
ETHNORELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Neoteny(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2019
MASTAkiLLAh:
the fg is very involved in any jihad going on now

Just like the government of GEJ was very involved when BH ran riot and almost took over half the country, as well as abduction of hundreds of christian girls in chibok without the government doing anything.

Boko Haram became deadly and began their insurgency during the time of PDP
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by DMerciful(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Count the bible out of it...the bible does not in any way encourage violence
tollyboy5:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic / Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria / Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.