Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People (20181 Views)

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by EBMedia: 4:23am On Dec 27, 2019
On Thursday, Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, said he would not mind breaking some toes if it would enable him to serve the ordinary people of the state and also fight for their rights.

According to a statement made available to by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Taiwo Adisa, said the governor, who clocked 52 on Christmas Day, made the declaration during his Birthday Thanksgiving Service held at the St Peter’s Cathedral, Aremo, Ibadan.

He said his determination to render service to the ordinary people informed his decision to declare free and qualitative education in the state, adding that education remains the surest way to lift people out of poverty.

The governor also said he never thought he would live up to 30 years on earth, adding he is always very grateful to God for giving him the opportunity to live beyond three decades.

“I thought I would join the army, fight for my country and possibly get killed and that may be the end of the story. So for me, every year I have lived above 30 years is like a bonus,” he added.

The governor maintained that he was getting more matured at 52 and appreciated everyone who has made an impact on his life.

He also thanked the people of Oyo State, without whom he said he would not have been able to achieve anything in the last six months of his tenure as governor of the state.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/i-will-break-toes-to-serve-people-makinde/amp/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by babdap: 5:40am On Dec 27, 2019
We are with you,Sir.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by olaric(m): 5:46am On Dec 27, 2019
A rare type of personality in a country with plenty of selfish and criminally minded politicians.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Brandstudio01: 6:00am On Dec 27, 2019
grin
Another valid reason we need young people in Power in this country

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Mykel51(m): 6:13am On Dec 27, 2019
olaric:
A rear type of personality in a country with plenty of selfish and criminally minded politicians.

Rare

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Conceptalumi: 6:14am On Dec 27, 2019
The people of ibadan will be glad if you keep to your promises for ibadan but I must commend your efforts in making ibadan a better place.please patronize our service

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by GOFRONT(m): 6:14am On Dec 27, 2019
Now this Man here is a very good ambassador of a 'Not too young to run' politician...,.....Not like that Yaya Bello of Kogi state that has changed the meaning of Not too young to run.....

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by itzemar(m): 6:14am On Dec 27, 2019
I think I like this man

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Trustme2(m): 6:14am On Dec 27, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Ogegeodey(m): 6:15am On Dec 27, 2019
angry

GSM is a good man, better than most governors if you judge by his sayings, But I will rather judge by his doings. I think he is saying a lot lately and we re getting bored.

Show result sir

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 27, 2019
Is this man well so ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by nairalee(m): 6:16am On Dec 27, 2019
I think this guy is actually a governor with a difference. Too early to call but the signs are there

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Conceptalumi: 6:16am On Dec 27, 2019
God bless makinde

12 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Retrography(m): 6:17am On Dec 27, 2019
Following keenly
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Diego1989(m): 6:17am On Dec 27, 2019
Oga Governor, We don hear U. Na siddon Dey look we dey. In less than four years, We go see how many ’Toes’ wey u don break to better d lives of ur pple. We dey watch.

9 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Jossyroyal1: 6:20am On Dec 27, 2019
kiss

Let your performance do the speaking. Don't tell us you will break legs because when you eventually do the breaking, the casualties will definitely cry out so loud that we will hear them wailing bitterly. But for now, just focus on delivering
Mr. Governor

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Bossontop(m): 6:21am On Dec 27, 2019
Polithiefcians and empty promises be likebread and butter.......oga dont worry ur competence or incompetence will soon start showing

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Hypocrit: 6:23am On Dec 27, 2019
Mind games are real and potent, but let me still be watching as things unfolds. I got nothing on him yet so, i wont conclude yet.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by maolah: 6:23am On Dec 27, 2019
The best governor of awer time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by 77up(m): 6:23am On Dec 27, 2019
itzemar:
I think I like this man
Yes ,same here but I just pray it's not all because of second term syndrome because Nigeria politicians are all the same since I know my left to right which is why we are still where we are now as a country.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by fredoooooo: 6:25am On Dec 27, 2019
Alaye break body sef just do well .. shake body like Sai Baba dey shake these wailers and thieves grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by dayleke: 6:25am On Dec 27, 2019
Nice initiative.

The peoples are watching..... lipsrsealed
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by sandland: 6:26am On Dec 27, 2019
Very good governor.
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by muykem: 6:26am On Dec 27, 2019
We are watching from 3D. Talk less and act more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Kendumazy(m): 6:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Good
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Wtfork: 6:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Makinde is the people's governor and man of the people! If you agree with me gather here.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by mamaafrik(m): 6:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Na dat fine for nothing on in Ogunstate just dey pain me,Someone just fine ,no zeal no energy ,just dey draw like ogbonna soup,omo ogun see aati shinyan bayiiii

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Becoted001(m): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by WonderManly(m): 6:31am On Dec 27, 2019
Just break anything breakable. Anything wey you do na good thing! Makinde ti Seyi na... GSM lomo ride on sir!!!
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Wtfork: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2019
Bossontop:
Polithiefcians and empty promises be likebread and butter.......oga dont worry ur competence or incompetence will soon start showing

His competence has started showing already , if you are in oyo state and know what is happening in govt , u will agree with me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by shugabasbn: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2019
People are bn saying this Seyi is performing, I think I have not bn following him closely. What are his achievement

10 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by tfash96(m): 6:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Omi tuntun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls / You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash / Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.