Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People (20187 Views)

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Baztardmods: 6:33am On Dec 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by saheedbadmus(m): 6:33am On Dec 27, 2019
Hm
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by jboixxx: 6:33am On Dec 27, 2019
nairalee:
I think this guy is actually a governor with a difference. Too early to call but the signs are there
I hope he keeps doing his best for his people. We'll get to know more by 2021

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by sammychimex(m): 6:34am On Dec 27, 2019
God bless you sir,your works speaks for you

Meanwhile if a breadseller can be a gorvernor, then I have hope God please grant grace to my efforts.
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Pantoo: 6:42am On Dec 27, 2019
Watch this video and don't forget to thanks me after watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc9rdFAgWvI
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by zoedew: 6:58am On Dec 27, 2019
Just do it! Walk the talk! He appears full of talk than acts! Let your act speak for you!

3 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Sonnyboom: 7:00am On Dec 27, 2019
What as he done to make Ibadan beta PR how is Ibadan beta than how Ajumobi left it ?
Conceptalumi:
The people of ibadan will be glad if you keep to your promises for ibadan but I must commend your efforts in making ibadan a better place

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2019
Good man. Good leader
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by airminem(f): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2019
The amiable JAGUNMOLU OF IBADANLAND. wink MR GOVERNOR OF THE MOMENT cheesy
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Hassan080196(m): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Wtfork:

His competence has started showing already , if you are in oyo state and know what is happening in govt , u will agree with me

Abi o... tell them. We that we're in the state know that he's doing nothing. Audio governor. People who are not in the state will still ne arguing with you that they heard he's doing well. Heard from where?! Therir answers ;Internet

2 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by honcdm01(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2019
Congratulations to the good people of Oyo state!

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Lucky5000(m): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2019
I keep asking, is this Seyi of a man a Nigerian?
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by philkoms: 7:07am On Dec 27, 2019
Which ever way that statement sound like a serious leader and Too state will never remain thesame
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Gbemini(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2019
shugabasbn:
People are bn saying this Seyi is performing, I think I have not bn following him closely. What are his achievement
so u don't have google on your phone ?
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Sonnyboom: 7:07am On Dec 27, 2019
Competence showing but you are unable to state what that is ? Abi competence na building.

Wtfork:

His competence has started showing already , if you are in oyo state and know what is happening in govt , u will agree with me

2 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by akin9ja78(m): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2019
When you get to All toll gate in the midnights probably you can take it from there. Fool
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by philkoms: 7:10am On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=shugabasbn post=85250836]People are bn saying this Seyi is performing, I think I have not bn following him closely. What are his achievement [/quote€]
Good question

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Balogunodua(m): 7:14am On Dec 27, 2019
Oga start breaking the toes from now, including bubu own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Enemyofpeace: 7:16am On Dec 27, 2019
So na only one year this man take senior seun
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Enemyofpeace: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2019
Brandstudio01:
grin
Another valid reason we need young people in Power in this country

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up
young people like yahaya Bello abi?

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by FemolasticA: 7:20am On Dec 27, 2019
Am loving this man more now
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by yekparikpa(m): 7:23am On Dec 27, 2019
Brandstudio01:
grin
Another valid reason we need young people in Power in this country

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up
Don't forget Bello of Kogi state is young too.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by miniziter(m): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Hmmm! God will help you.
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by habeesola(f): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2019
Real definition of a Governor unlike constituted authority.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by beardedboy(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2019
honcdm01:
Congratulations to the good people of Oyo state!

Audio government!
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by jaxxy(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2019
Seee Governor cool oyo state is damn lucky grin
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2019
Vanity service
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by fabre4: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2019
Ogegeodey:
angry

GSM is a good man, better than most governors if you judge by his sayings, But I will rather judge by his doings. I think he is saying a lot lately and we re getting bored.

Show result sir
I was watching a TVC documentary on Pace setters showing his achievements, he's really putting action to his words and I must really commend him he's working.
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Ogegeodey:
angry

GSM is a good man, better than most governors if you judge by his sayings, But I will rather judge by his doings. I think he is saying a lot lately and we re getting bored.

Show result sir

Go oyo and confirm
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by loswhite(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2019
maolah:
The best governor of awer time
just by saying I will break toes right? Mad ppl everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2019
yekparikpa:
Don't forget Bello of Kogi state is young too.

Bello is a miscreant, please don't mention his name amongst sane politicians.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by ultimatekint(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2019
Vortex369:
Is this man well so ?
Go and ask him. Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Anti-Corruption Agency To Summon Sanusi Over Corruption Charges / Nnamdi Azikiwe Sworn In As Nigeria's First President (Video) / Henceforth, Loan Defaults Will Be Settled With Deposits From Other Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.