Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People (20195 Views)

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2019
Mr bread seller don't fill our ears with empty promises. Get down to work and your performance will bear you out.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by TheVerdict: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2019
Conceptalumi:
The people of ibadan will be glad if you keep to your promises for ibadan but I must commend your efforts in making ibadan a better place

Oyo state you mean!
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by klax(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2019
EBMedia:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/i-will-break-toes-to-serve-people-makinde/amp/

God bless you Mr governor. Serving your people must be your priority that what makes you a good leader not like those who bulldozing their people life and property is their priority.

God bless Mr governor we need more people like you in goverment
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by munaGod07: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Very nice of you Governoooo
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Time tells. One year in office and I will give NY recommendation
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Mykel51(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Bossontop:
Polithiefcians and empty promises be likebread and butter.......oga dont worry ur competence or incompetence will soon start showing

Engr. Seyi is a different breed... He is there to serve the people. kiss
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Biafrarep(m): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2019
Funny people. What exactly did this guy do that is eliciting all these excitement and praise?? Mediocrity has finished you all. SMH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by TheGameYard(m): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2019
Wtfork:

His competence has started showing already , if you are in oyo state and know what is happening in govt , u will agree with me
What I happening there jare?
Is it the two Xmas Design at 2 roundabouts along RingRoad to Challenge or the Ajimobi's Project he's been commissioning over time?
Now don't tell me he's paying salary. That's not even an achievement. The civil servants worked and surely they must get paid

2 Likes

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by mechanics(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2019
No doubt about that, the Oyo people will surely stand by him.
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Basic123: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2019
Conceptalumi:
The people of ibadan will be glad if you keep to your promises for ibadan but I must commend your efforts in making ibadan a better place
How has he made Ibadan a better place so far?

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by SocialJustice: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2019
Oga you're beginning to talk too much. I hope you're not a Rochas in the making.
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Ajibade123(m): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2019
naso dy dy talk mtcheeew
anyway see basic rules if scalpholding you shouldn't ignore https://explicitsuccess.com/basic-rules-of-scaffolding/
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Theomarvelus(m): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2019
Conceptalumi:
he is dealing with oyo state not only ibadan , my man , I pray God give him strength.
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Digmygold: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2019
We hope so.
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Damod88: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2019
Most Nigerians are lazy to read thus leading to their poor understanding of what development is all about. Before any government can make an impact in Nigeria, Nigeria has to undergo massive industrialization the like we are seeing in china. It is only through this that we can create Millions of jobs for the poor and solve many of our problems.The problem with Nigeria is technological and economic backwardness which cannot be solved without undergoing industrialization. The civil service economy we inherited from Britain cannot defeat poverty. No amount of promises from politicians will suffice, without massive industrialization Nigeria will remain poor and be taken advantage of by unscrupulous politicians. I know many people will argue that Nigeria is rich because we produce Millions of barrels of oil daily, but what they don't factor in is our huge population. We are a large country and can't depend on oil revenues alone to to end poverty. According to a report, the oil industry in Nigeria generates more than 80 per cent of Nigerian government revenues but provides less than 1 per cent of total jobs. What this means is that natural resources exploration does not always generate enough jobs. The advantage of industrialization is that it creates entirely new cities and improve the existing ones thereby creating Millions of opportunities for both the government and the people. Anything short of this,qqqqqqqqqqq we will continue to move in circle with harrowing poverty many.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Conceptalumi: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2019
Theomarvelus:
he is dealing with oyo state not only ibadan , my man , I pray God give him strength.
yeah I know man. Thanks and Amen to that prayer
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Mouhstorph5(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2019
TheGameYard:
What I happening there jare?
Is it the two Xmas Design at 2 roundabouts along RingRoad to Challenge or the Ajimobi's Project he's been commissioning over time?
Now don't tell me he's paying salary. That's not even an achievement. The civil servants worked and surely they must get paid

The fact that he even commissioned Ajimobi's project makes him a top notch. Ask your Ajimobi how many of his predecessor's project did he commissioned and ensured it completion....

Moreover, without disputing the fact that the civil servant worked and must be paid, during your Ajimobi's era, we all knew what transpired....

While I'm not if those that celebrate mediocrity, let's give credit to this man.... He deserve it
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by otobong2: 11:36am On Dec 27, 2019
He is my man of the year,I love him so much.He knows the need of his people.
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Basher8583: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
nairalee:
I think this guy is actually a governor with a difference. Too early to call but the signs are there

His talk is cheap. So far no one is wailing which is the sole evidence of toe breaking.
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by lagdmark(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
maolah:
The best governor of awer time
Too early to tell, Nigeria politicians are rated after their first tenure in office.
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by pfadom: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Brandstudio01:
grin
Another valid reason we need young people in Power in this country

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up

Are Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye not young? Orji Uzor Kalu, Dimeji Bankole, Ayodele Fayose and Rotimi Amaechi were much younger as governors, speaker and political leaders.

If you are good and kind, you class is different. It has nothing to do with age.
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by NGpatriot: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Useless governor don commission another internet and social media propaganda project.

Your mates are commissioning projects, but ordinary gutter you can not commission.

Action speaks louder than words, get to work and stop blabbing rubbish everyday.

I just can not stand this lazy, deceptive and propaganda driven man.
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by babtoundey(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=Gbemini post=85251302]so u don't have google on your phone ? [/quote
I see. His achievements are visible only on Google. waawuu!
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by NGpatriot: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Biafrarep:
Funny people. What exactly did this guy do that is eliciting all these excitement and praise?? Mediocrity has finished you all. SMH!

Lazy and incompetent leaders often create distractions and meaningless propaganda just to fool and distract people.

Yesterday it was I used to sell bread, today it's I will step on toes or I will cut proposed budget down to levels that can not even build one single road.

Everyday it's a new thoughtless rubbish instead of addressing the issues they put him on office to address.. serious leaders go on about their duties without daily emotional and sentimental rants..

The people praising him don't know anything about governance and they are not from Oyo State. They are used to emotions and sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by babtoundey(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Biafrarep:

He is has been making promises and making noise about it. isn't that enough to clebrate and make noise about?
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Meenah53(f): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
GSM,omi tuntun,igba otun continua
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by 2016easy2017: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
EBMedia:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/i-will-break-toes-to-serve-people-makinde/amp/

i hail you gov. but be careful of religious bigots like maestro and people like that. just be fair to all. who knows, you may eventually be supported to rule this country on-day by all religions.
don't touch hijab issue
don't womanize
don't take bribe
don't support agbero
dont be tribalistic
support every part of oyo state
Re: Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People by Legendguru: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Tinubu Is The Candidate To Beat In 2023 / Nigeria Rated 8th Most Corrupt Nation- PM NEWS, Lagos / Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.