Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items (53565 Views)

Lagos Rasied US Soldier Turns Danfo Driver On Military Jet / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by tsdarkside(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

When wike declares rivers a Christian state you lots will be the first to scream “murder him” with your croaked voice! Bloody religious extremists!

i didnt gave a fvck what he declared....
am not muslim....
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 27, 2019
Where do u think is that..?? U think it's lagos??
DonFreshmoney:
Babaa go Sambisa celebrate Christmas for dere. Boko haram needs the gift more..
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by tsdarkside(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2019
slickbak:
Is that a Christian?

haha....look how the other guy is lookin at him....
dont provoke people....

na soo boko started with arresting their leader and he died in police custody....

consequences....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Thegoodone13(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:
you nigerians like wahala too much....

why are you going to a muslim state dressed as that....??

must una always provoke people....??
southern Boron are Christian. 30% of people in the North are Christian.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Firebomber: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

am not boko haram....
am still christian like you but i think before doing stuffs that will provoke others....

Lol, another head slammer claiming to be Christian.

From your comment, I can see that you have problem with the cloth the soldier wear. I guess if you are not satisfy with it then you can go and kill yourself.

Hopeless troll comparing some people celebrating there festival to implementation of sharia.

Or have you see any of your fellow head slammer that was stop from celebrating is allah with ram on sallah?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Many years back I was in the 3rd Regiment, Yemoja Brigade stationed in Maiduguri.

[img]https://i./SHKS.gif[/img]

It was a top secret mission "Operation Bleach" to send a message to a community collaborating with some Islamic fundamentalists.

We landed by parachute some minutes after midnight and....

[img]https://media./images/a69f3500bde91b825abf0aae57a7970d/tenor.gif[/img]

When the gunsmoke cleared, there was blood everywhere, wailing and crying.... cry

After we had given the men a 1st class ticket to Heaven / Hell, we rounded up the women and children.

A boy stood out from the crowd. He was stubborn and refused to follow orders.

He couldn't have been more than 13 years old, but he had this aura of danger around him.

I beckoned him over....and asked his name.

"Ibrahim ibn Shekau" he replied defiantly and spat in the dust.

To be continued

Lol... U to much! Start writing fiction books. No waste Ur talent.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by TheFacelessMan: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2019
tobicool:

Lol... U to much! Start writing fiction books. No waste Ur talent.

Yes ooo. I need to write fiction. I write too many true life stories which have made me a target shocked
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by KennieKingOba(m): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2019
if i was admitted into NDA back then, maybe i would have been a better soldier by now.

Such a beautiful heart. God bless him
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Gandollaar(f): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Many years back I was in the 3rd Regiment, Yemoja Brigade stationed in Maiduguri.

It was a top secret mission "Operation Bleach" to send a message to a community collaborating with some fundamentalists.

We landed by parachute some minutes after midnight and....

When the gunsmoke cleared, there was blood everywhere, wailing and crying.... cry

After we had given the men a 1st class ticket to Heaven / Hell, we rounded up the women and children.

He couldn't have been more than 13 years old, but he had this aura of danger around him.

To be continued

I started reading, then looked and the moniker, hissed my disgust, then smiled and continued. sad
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by tsdarkside(m): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol, another head slammer claiming to be Christian.

From your comment, I can see that you have problem with the cloth the soldier wear. I guess if you are not satisfy with it then you can go and kill yourself.

Hopeless troll comparing some people celebrating there festival to implementation of sharia.

Or have you see any of your fellow head slammer that was stop from celebrating is allah with ram on sallah?

are you trying to give m an headache,speak english....!!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Gandollaar(f): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Yes ooo. I need to write fiction. I write too many true life stories which have made me a target shocked
Do you know one Ivartheboneless?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by officialfestus(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Years back I was in the 3rd Regiment, Yemoja Brigade stationed in Maiduguri.

It was a top secret mission "Operation Santa Claus" to send a message to a community collaborating with some fundamentalists.

We landed by parachute some minutes after midnight on 25th December and....

To be continued

you've started again
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by tsdarkside(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2019
Thegoodone13:
southern Boron are Christian. 30% of people in the North are Christian.

then why cant you accept sharia in the south....??
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Firebomber: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

are you trying to give m an headache,speak english....!!

My English is too complicated for an educated illiterate like you.

Have you slam your head today?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by TheFacelessMan: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
I started reading, then looked and the moniker, hissed my disgust, then smiled and continued. sad

What's your problem? Maybe you need a Love Machine as Xmas present. Wetin my name do you?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by tsdarkside(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2019
Firebomber:

My English is too complicated for an educated illiterate like you.

Have you slam your head today?

christians dont slam their heads too....??

what are you talkin about....??
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Firebomber: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

christians dont slam their heads too....??

what are you talkin about....??

You don't have your pastor phone number or are you not a Christian again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Captain6(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

you know that is a muslim state and you go their dressed like....
common sense should have told you this is completly wrong....
This is the most foolish thing i read on Nairaland this year.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Years back I was in the 3rd Regiment, Yemoja Brigade stationed in Maiduguri.

It was a top secret mission "Operation Sarkin CLAWS" to send a message to a community collaborating with some fundamentalists.

We landed by parachute some minutes after midnight on 25th December and....

I beckoned him over and asked his name.

I really wanted to give him a bullet to the skull as a Christmas gift but i hesitated and.....

Walking past me, he still had the balls to look into my eyes and do this

[img]https://i./BpMA.gif[/img]

To be continued

Tramodore too dey burst for your body, grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by eChioma(f): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2019
englishmart:
That is very commendable, just that the people they seem to be helping can't be trusted. Anybody who doesn't fear death and sees all death as God's wish can't be trusted. Small money now they will tell ISWAP about your location.

why should we fear death? aren't we all going to die?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Gandollaar(f): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

What's your problem? Maybe you need a Love Machine as Xmas present. Wetin my name do you?
I'm wary of men that pride themselves in sexual prowess!

Experience has shown that they are the exact opposite of what they profess grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Symorne(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

but it is....wetin consighn muslims with christmas....??

you can not just give them the stuffs without wearin that....??

And if the stuff was given to them without the cloth being worn by anyone, it will still be on behalf of the Christmas celebration.

Moreover, why are you much concerned about this. One love keeps us moving as a country.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by TheFacelessMan: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
I'm wary of men that pride themselves in sexual prowess!

Experience has shown that they are the exact opposite of what they profess grin

I would recommend some Yoruba Demons to you. I dont know what my username did to you. Ciao angry
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Encapsulate: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

but it is....wetin consighn muslims with christmas....??

you can not just give them the stuffs without wearin that....??

I get ur point but not everyone there is Muslim, there are also Christians if u have been there u will know this.

Please let's forget about this Christians and Muslims bulshit and look for ways to help those in need.

Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Gandollaar(f): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

I would recommend some Yoruba Demons to you. I dont know what my username did to you. Ciao angry
Why are you so fixated on the moniker comment?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Sholaco: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2019
I just hope the boko haram elements wouldn't copy this and disguise in form of a father Christmas to bomb innocent people over there embarassed
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Villain7: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2019
In a very little way, spice up the event. No matter how little, just make people happy. God bless the soldiers that did this. God see them through their jobs. To the politicians who thinks life what they think it Is, time will tell. It's well...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by friday2011(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

Imagine comment, so borno has no Christian population ba.

May God help you to get understanding

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by 5chrisade: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

You are pathetic. HUMANITY is more important than any Jew or Arab religion. The guy who wore the Santa dress is a Muslim, Ganiyu and his picture while observing his Muslim prayer was also shared. Besides, borno state has a sizeable population of Christians especially in southern borno. Chibok, Dapchi etc has good Christian population.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Bahamas95(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

Provoke which people, na dem get the country? Or is there no freedom of religion in Nigeria? You are so annoying!

Take am..........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items by Thegoodone13(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

then why cant you accept sharia in the south....??
who sharia help. Of what benefit is sharia to human kind? I'm not here to argue about religion but to correct your impression that all people in the North Nigeria are not Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida And David Mark Pictured Together Amid Death Rumour / Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) / Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.