Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma (46505 Views)

Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by chigator2: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Innocent Chukwuma, chairman, Innoson Group, says he is waiting to take over the assets of Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) due to “non-payment of his N32 billion”.

Chukwuma, in an interview with journalists on Tuesday, said the money owed him by the bank would soon surpass their capacity.

Innoson and GTB have had a business dispute leading to a prolonged legal battle.

Innoson had secured judgment debt against the bank in suit FHC/L/Cs/603/2006 and FHC/Cs/139/2012 respectively, which rose to over N32 billion due to accumulated interest.

In July, Innoson had asked a federal high court in Lagos to set aside an order permitting GTB to restructure to a holding company.

But the bank completed the restructuring — GTB is now known as Guaranty Trust Holding Company Plc (GTCO Plc).

The billionaire businessman, at the media briefing, recounted that his relationship with the bank had been extremely cordial during the tenure of Olutayo Aderinokun, late MD of GTB.

“I was GTBANK’s best customer in the south-east when Tayo, the former MD, was alive. Because of this, they opened a branch in Nnewi. After Tayo, the new MD took over. I don’t even know him. I saw him for the first time last year,” Chukuma said.

“They started fighting about tribe. I am not certain about this but I think the reason he (GTB) is fighting is because of tribe. I don’t know exactly what his problem is.

“But finally, I have proved him wrong in everything. I have defeated him in all the courts we went to. The only thing left is for him to pay me what he owes me.

“He was going to my account and taking money anyhow. I discovered it, took him to court and won. Up till now, he hasn’t paid and we have gone up to supreme court. Maybe he hasn’t paid because he wants Nigeria to change their law because of him.”

The CEO explained that he would no longer “disturb” the bank to pay the debt.

According to him, he would take over the bank when it gets to the point that the bank cannot pay the principal amount plus 22 percent accrued interest.

“The beauty of the whole thing is that the money is attracting the interest of 22 percent. So, I am waiting for the interest to be above their capacity so I can take over the bank,” Chukuma said.

“That’s what I am waiting for. I am not disturbing them anymore. I am assuring all the customers of GTB that if I take over, I would still run it well. They shouldn’t fear. I haven’t done any business that fails.

“I will run it better than them. If they cannot pay me, I have no choice but to take over the management.”

@ https://www.thecable.ng/innoson-chairman-im-waiting-to-take-over-gtbank-money-owed-me-will-surpass-their-capacity

178 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by AlexBells(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
I have no doubt that Innoson can run the bank effectively, meanwhile na only 32 billion, if Davido finish fundraising we go know whether 2 billion go complete, once he add it to the 30 billion he already have, he can bail out GTB, as for the interest, Make Inno collect his main money first, otherwise, make Inno wait small.

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
This guy should take over Gtbank if Nigeria is a country that respects the law.

Just that too much wayooo and injustice full the country.

But one with God is the majority.

257 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by nzeobi(m): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Since gt Bank doesn't want to pay the money they illegally deducted and the interest keeps growing

Then it's obvious that a take over is imminent cos the dept will be bigger than the bank soon and they'll be unable to pay

195 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Racoon(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Just imagine this iberiberism by GTB.So this is the reason they quickly change to GTCO or ogini sef?

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by sapientia(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hahaha

6 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Maxymilliano(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Jesu! 32 billion and 22% interest/accrued interest by how many years the case has lingered.

I think pride is what is holding the MD of GTB from settling out of court.

203 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by chigator2: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
This guy should take over Gtbank if Nigeria is a country that respects the law.

Just that too much wayooo and injustice full the country.

But one with God is the majority.

It would be good if every commoner can get justice for this ill treatment by these fraudulent banks. I have been a victim of this scheme especially the scrupulous charges and fees.

Perhaps they assumed he ( Mr. Innocent ) was stark illiterate and had too much money above his capacity. grin grin Jokes on them. The authorities should play a fair hand in this case.

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by haha20: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Accomodators in the mud. They couldn't accommodate Innoson bank accounts grin

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by omowolewa: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Okay then,

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by xtgozie(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
EFCC won't go after GTB, it's only pursing boys with deadlocks de have power

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by FreeStuffsNG: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dear OP, the title of this post should be "How To Acquire A Bank By Fraud" by Innocent Chukwuka and Innosson Motors.

I know the true background of the story and how but for the smart way Agbaje moved quickly to save GTB, the bank would have been killed like Diamond Bank.

As we type here, Access Bank, Zenith Bank and AMCON are dragging ABC Orjiako,an Igbo man like Innocent Chukwuka, that their actions against ABC Orjiako even forced him to step down from being the Chairman of the Board of a company he co-founded but no one is playing the ethnic trump card. So why should he bring ethnicity or hate into this glaring case of fraud if he is innocent ? because his tribe enjoy immunity from prosecution for crime committed or what? Haba!
The case is in court. Real crime of forgery was committed and the perpetrators of the forgery including the company that cleared the goods, except this your 'mentor', has been jailed.

Let's watch how it pans out in the courts.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by PhotoComedy: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
There are two types of big men in life.
The ones that owe banks billions to run their business and the ones that bank owes and cannot pay.

233 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by SlayerForever: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Idiot bank lol

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by OfoIgbo: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
GTB should settle out of court. But the CEO that brought this bank to this unnecessary awful state should be sacked

132 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by LegendHero(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lol didinrin dubious agbalagba.

Maybe you will take over it after you get Biafla.

Imagine him openly playing the tribal card. This sound unprofessional and archaic.

Few years ago, I thought you guys said you will cripple GTbank and started the crusade of telling your people not to patronize them so the bank can fold up, but it keeps coming out greater and stronger.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Ngorbungor(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
We trust your business sense, take it over its your to take.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by MrSamsung(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Can GTB stoop this low or be this wicked?

24 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by dasparrow: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
GTB should give Mr. Chukwuma his money so that peace will reign. If not, Innoson will acquire GTB, lol.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by flokii: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
You will take over GTBank and then use the money in people's account to do business.. I no blame you sha, na GTBank wey loose guard
To make matters worse, they appointed an Igbo woman married to a Yoruba man, on the verge of divorce as MD. Innoson know wetin dey give am liver and na the Igbo woman wey GTBank appoint as MD go help am

8 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Isha win win thing For oga inno i have been noticing Fidelity bank charging my Nigeria account guys just in seconds i have been debited in thousands how do i stop this shit kindly help me out i have complained to them in there app but no reply i have send my cousin to see to it buh the are still debiting me every day

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by seunmsg(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Omo ole ifo, you go wait tire.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by mancoconut: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
flokii:
You will take over GTBank and then use the money in people's account to do business.. I no blame you sha, na GTBank wey loose guard.
Pay him his money or have the bank liquidated, nobody is playing around with your fraudulent pigs anymore, thank God Innoson has the court backing to implement any action, yeribanza and fraud!

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by flokii: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
dasparrow:
GTB should give Mr. Chukwuma his money so that peace will reign. If not, Innoson will acquire GTB, lol.

Are you living in another planet?.. GTBank accused Innocent Chukwuma of falsehood and falsifying documents to defraud their bank.
What debt are you now talking about?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by mancoconut: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
LegendHero:
Lol didinrin dubious agbalagba.

Maybe you will take over it after you get Biafla.

Imagine him openly playing the tribal card. This sound unprofessional and archaic.
Noise, you will be here ranting when Innoson takes over the bank and you will rant like the deranged loser that you're as usual, heavens will not fall. Tell that incompetent and fraudulent yeribanza CEO to pay the man his money or risk losing all the assets of the bank, we're not tolerating your sh*t anymore cheesy

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by mancoconut: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
flokii:

Are you living in another planet?.. GTBank accused Innocent Chukwuma of falsehood and falsifying documents to defraud their bank.
Why didn't they provide evidence of this falsification claims against Innoson in court?

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
flokii:

na you wia no dey naija now supreme court said Gtbank should pay him 32 billion with interest stating 22% grin abi you no dey read news he won them on the falsehood calm now

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by flokii: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
mancoconut:

Why didn't they provide evidence of this falsification claims against Innoson in court?

They did but he kept denying.. i believe some top people in GTBank's management had shady dealings with Innoson in the past that has now turned problem for the bank cos I don't know how a bank would make such blunder to accept falsified documents to process transactions.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
I thought GTB has settled this man undecided it's not by them turning it into a tribal war like they've been doing in the past. They just have to settle with him, remember his lawyer was brutally attacked and left to die during the height of this case cool

39 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands / Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant / Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.