Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) (44231 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu / Renovation Of Adamasingba Stadium As One Of Giant Stride Of Eng. Oluseyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
Renowned?

We don't know her!
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by millionboi2: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Death is d end of it all!!!
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85259007:

Live forever in in then.
Make u no go again.
you dey complain of the world and snipper dey you no fit drink to comot inside am. Bloody coward
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
philip0906:
Sickle cell...

I try to put myself in the shoes of those who live with it...like how do they feel knowing they could be gone anytime ?

Crazy!

Anyone can leave this world at any moment.

Not just people living with sickle cell anemia.

When you wake up in the morning, there's no guarantee you'll end the day with others.

And when you go to sleep at night, there's no guarantee that you'll wake up with others.

That's life.

6 Likes

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
RIP
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85258913:

[s]RIP Barrister Ojo.

She was a great woman

She lived a good life.

For you guys coming up with such thread as
'You are AS and your girlfriend is AS,
and both of you love each other and want to get married by force'

Please desist from such, it is dangerous.[/s]
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by asaju10(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:
How many case did he won?

RIP Barrister Ojo.
How many time did you write English exams?

6 Likes

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by philip0906(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
FrLukas:

Anyone can leave this world at any moment.

Not just people living with sickle cell anemia.

When you wake up in the morning, there's no guarantee you'll end the day with others.

And when you go to sleep at night, there's no guarantee that you'll wake up with others.

That's life.
My comment is specific to sickle cell patients. No body is guaranteed life but sickle cell patients have an invisible death sentence hovering over them.

While the death of a non sickle cell people especially when they're young can be shocking and devastating, for sickle cell patients on the other hand, it's usually a case of when they will exit the world.

My post was trying to understand their mindset owing to their condition.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by stevups(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85258913:

RIP Barrister Ojo.

She was a great woman

She lived a good life.

For you guys coming up with such thread as
'You are AS and your girlfriend is AS,
and both of you love each other and want to get married by force'

Please desist from such, it is dangerous.
Sense
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Samnavy: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
RIP
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
May your soul rest in peace Sheyi. It's so sad truly.
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:
How many case did he won?
RIP Barrister Ojo.

SMH! Did you even graduate from School at all? Yet you're here asking a dumb question about someone who was obviously well learned than you will ever be. In the bolded sentence, there are 3 grammatical blunders present there as short as that sentence is. You couldn't even compose a short sentence correctly...

Why not just pray for the dead and move on? Must you exhibit your illiteracy for all to see?

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by izubext007: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
SS Becoming A Lawyer? That's Good News, May Her Soul Rest In Peace. Y Those Of Our So Called A S Nd A A Are Becoming Runs Girls , Hus Wife , Mama Put , Amebo , Nd Sex Addict Rubish To Of Them.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by teniolav: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
RichBoy247:

So sad. Rest in the Lord. I beg who he be? That name doesn't ring a bell.
Go and ask google or name checkers.. sad
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Tembebe: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

SMH! Did you even graduate from School at all? Yet you're here asking a dumb question about someone who was obviously well learned than you will ever be. In the bolded sentence, there are 3 grammatical blunders present there as short as that sentence is. You couldn't even compose a short sentence correctly...

Why not just pray for the dead and move on? Must you exhibit your illiteracy for all to see?
You must be new here if you didn't know Meleszenawi is one of the hardcore and proud tribalists on this forum.
Aside his poor English you pointed out,you should have also detected an inkling of tribal sentiment in that sentence.
You can't but shake your head at his comments at times.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by spencekat(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
philip0906:

My comment is specific to sickle cell patients. No body is guaranteed life but sickle cell patients have an invisible death sentence hovering over them.

While the death of a non sickle cell people especially when they're young can be shocking and devastating, for sickle cell patients on the other hand, it's usually a case of when they will exit the world.

My post was trying to understand their mindset owing to their condition.
Kudos
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Alashoalash10: 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by naijazee2: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sad
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Tembebe:
You must be new here if you didn't know Meleszenawi is one of the hardcore and proud tribalists on this forum.
Aside his poor English you pointed out,you should have also detected an inkling of tribal sentiment in that sentence.
You can't but shake your head at his comments at times.

Lol.. I honestly haven't been paying attention to his comments actually. I only noticed this one because it reeks of insensitivity and disregard to the dead.. Imagine someone asking how many cases a person won while alive... And then i noticed his illiteracy in the process of that too.

Too many dumbos are actually on this forum for real..

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Tembebe: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol.. I honestly haven't been paying attention to his comments actually. I only noticed this one because it reeks of insensitivity and disregard to the dead.. Imagine someone asking how many cases a person won while alive... And then i noticed his illiteracy in the process of that too.

I dey tell you grin

1 Like

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Tembebe: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Alashoalash10:
A great lost to the bar ,may her soul rest in Peace
yeah,a great loss
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

It seems men now now enjoy gossiping.

All aimed at just defending Ojo.....Lol.

That speaks of how bad he was with legal practice.
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by tycomm(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
RIP..
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Josh44s(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
YungMike:
Rest in the Lord Beautiful Barrister.

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
Eiyaa, RIP. Abeg, why yoruba ladies de over wowo?
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by alfasexy: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
All these people dying. When will I die sef?
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Vanity
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Purelady(f): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Rest in perfect peace. She's indeed a great person , with a great personality, friendly open and always quick to help anyone, irrespective of tribe or religion. She was my drama coordinator, way back in Law School so many years ago. Rest on Angel, of a truth a star is gone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by nonesense: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
She looks like Bobrisky. Rip d law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by luminouzzzzzz(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
AgamaProf:
I ended a relationship without blinking an eye because we aren't compatible genetically. I can't let my kids suffer. She had to be telling me we will pray over it, lol, I don't want to turn into a praying mantis after marriage. To be fore warned is to be fore harmed.

You are mad!! grin

Your praying mantis comment got me guffawing.
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) / Tompolo Wins Multi-Million Dollar Contract To Curb Oil Theft / G-5 Governors Storm Oyo For Makinde’s Re-Election (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.