Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) (44210 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu / Renovation Of Adamasingba Stadium As One Of Giant Stride Of Eng. Oluseyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by luminouzzzzzz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
Purelady:
Rest in perfect peace. She's indeed a great person , with a great personality, friendly open and always quick to help anyone, irrespective of tribe or religion. She was my drama coordinator, way back in Law School so many years ago. Rest on Angel, of a truth a star is gone.

So, you are a lawyer? shocked shocked

I no do again biko... tongue

1 Like

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Femioghay: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
RichBoy247:

So sad. Rest in the Lord. I beg who he be? That name doesn't ring a bell.
restin perfect peace
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by wolexy14(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
chai rip my padi padi....ll miss u so much sista mi
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by madjune(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:
How many case did he won?

RIP Barrister Ojo.

Can't you read?
The announcer said the dead was a lady barrister.
And you're asking, "How many cases he won?"

Better get a 20/20 vision in the new year.

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by queenfav(f): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
jeez..I remember her.She was one very stylish and articulate lady!
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by rummmy: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
And her womanhood lives on...... Rip
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Truthbites: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

RIP Barrister Ojo.

How many cases did he won?my Analysis to just this simple line. ..

1.Insensitive- u don't need to win cases to be a renowned lawyer..some lawyers are only in corporate practice all their lives without attending court for a minute.

2. He- the person was a she, meaning u didn't read or don't know the difference between he or she!

3. Won...nor be only won na awon...it's obvious u don't know the difference between past and present tense..

1 Like

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by fabienjoe: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
philip0906:
Sickle cell...

I try to put myself in the shoes of those who live with it...like how do they feel knowing they could be gone anytime ?

Crazy!

...and who couldn't be gone anytime?
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by philip0906(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
fabienjoe:

...and who couldn't be gone anytime?
philip0906:

My comment is specific to sickle cell patients. No body is guaranteed life but sickle cell patients have an invisible death sentence hovering over them.

While the death of a non sickle cell people especially when they're young can be shocking and devastating, for sickle cell patients on the other hand, it's usually a case of when they will exit the world.

My post was trying to understand their mindset owing to their condition.
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

RIP Barrister Ojo.

Eleboo ofo!
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85258913:

RIP Barrister Ojo.

She was a great woman

She lived a good life.

For you guys coming up with such thread as
'You are AS and your girlfriend is AS,
and both of you love each other and want to get married by force'

Please desist from such, it is dangerous.
I'm AA.. My girl is SS.. We plan on getting married early next year. But my heart is still worried. Any advice please?
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

RIP Barrister Ojo.

Anytime you use "did" in a sentence the verb behind it must be in present tense.

How many times "did" he WIN?

If i have to tell you this again you will be condemned to go and live in Aso Villa guest house and at a time Aisha needs to clear it out for use.
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
Truthbites:

How many cases did he won?my Analysis to just this simple line. ..

1.Insensitive- u don't need to win cases to be a renowned lawyer..some lawyers are only in corporate practice all their lives without attending court for a minute.

2. He- the person was a she, meaning u didn't read or don't know the difference between he or she!

3. Won...nor be only won na awon...it's obvious u don't know the difference between past and present tense..

The boy na tout at Onitsha bridge head. grin

1 Like

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Anytime you use "did" in a sentence the verb behind it must be in present tense.

How many times "did" he WIN?

If i have to tell you this again you will be condemned to go and live in Aso Villa guest house and at a time Aisha needs to clear it out for use.

You came late.

Try next time because I am already done with the thread.
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 12:33am On Dec 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:

[s]You came late.

Try next time because I am already done with the thread.[/s]

Mtttchhheeew...

May the soul of deceased rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by mascotafltd: 4:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Rip dear,a great person,anytime she visit my office then I see a great woman of substance, a brave person that is ready to fight for the less privileged to the last Rip Seyi we will always missed you.
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Fretchy: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2019
I know this woman.... Haaa o ga o... Was the sound engineer at her house warming.
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2019
philip0906:

My comment is specific to sickle cell patients. No body is guaranteed life but sickle cell patients have an invisible death sentence hovering over them.

While the death of a non sickle cell people especially when they're young can be shocking and devastating, for sickle cell patients on the other hand, it's usually a case of when they will exit the world.

My post was trying to understand their mindset owing to their condition.

I understand you bro. While majority still pass on earlier than would have been there are sickle cell people who have lived to old age actually. I do have a cousin like that who is doing fine and has a family. Eventually, I believe it is how they manage the condition that determines longetivity of life.

The major ish with sickle cell is the periodic crisis. That can be scary. If they live outside Nigeria, in a more civilized country, they have a better chance at living till old age.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2019
OrangeDream:
I'm AA.. My girl is SS.. We plan on getting married early next year. But my heart is still worried. Any advice please?
Someone with the genotype AA can marry across.
That means their is no risk marrying a sickler for a child.
Even when he or she marries an SS.
AA marrying an SS can only result in AS children.
There is no hope of having a child with the genotype AA, but there is no danger either.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2019
post=85280441:

Someone with the genotype AA can marry across.
That means their is no risk marrying a sickler for a child.
Even when he or she marries an SS.
AA marrying an SS can only result in AS children.
There is no hope of having a child with the genotype AA, but there is no danger either.
Thanks alot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2019
OrangeDream:
Thanks alot.
You are always welcome.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Egbetuaaa: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
post=85285340:

You are always welcome.
[/s]
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Purelady(f): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

So, you are a lawyer? shocked shocked

I no do again biko... tongue
you must to do o biko nu
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by luminouzzzzzz(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Purelady:
you must to do o biko nu

Please, noooooooo oooooo

*runs outta thread*
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Ifeadebola(f): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
Eyah....I saw this woman during walk against rape and child abuse....its well
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by Purelady(f): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

Please, noooooooo oooooo

*runs outta thread*
lolzzzzzzz
Re: Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) by luminouzzzzzz(m): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Purelady:
lolzzzzzzz
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today / Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.