Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

You Use A Smart Phone As A Youth? Get In Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Use A Smart Phone As A Youth? Get In Here (375 Views)

Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) / What Reading Strategy Did You Use To Achieve Your JAMB Score? / Two IMSU Lecturers Fighting Over Who To Use A Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Use A Smart Phone As A Youth? Get In Here by Daisypea(f): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2019
When talking about the Nigerian youths, we are the most hardworking, thousands of times, I have seen them surfing the net to get their hands busy which mostly to no avail. Then, I realized we all can help ourselves with The Survival Package that has over 20+ ideas on what you can do with your phone to make money at your convenience. Without wasting further ado, below is a list of little out of many things this opportunity has to offer which includes the following

* Selling random nature pictures taken with your cell phones
* Taking up online survey( Onepoll etc)
* Being a content reader
* Transcribing
* Mintopit( earning as little as #320 into your local bank daily )
* Testing firms and company website to get paid
* Ready made master class to guide you
* 13 more opportunities

N.B: I suggest if you are not devoted you won't meet your expectations, after making the right decision CLICK the link and let's get started.

https://madethrough./learn-how-to-make-massive-cash-with-just-your-mobile-phone
Re: You Use A Smart Phone As A Youth? Get In Here by Abioseed: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
My hopes didn't get dashed after all and Kudos keep the good legit work going
I was skeptical though but found out it happened to be real. Thanks
Re: You Use A Smart Phone As A Youth? Get In Here by Daisypea(f): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2019
Abioseed:
My hopes didn't get dashed after all and Kudos keep the good legit work going
I was skeptical though but found out it happened to be real. Thanks

You are welcome sir, just keep using the platforms well for good income. You can as well ask question on the Whatsapp group when you encounter difficulties on some platforms

(1) (Reply)

REMINDER: JAMB 2020 Sales Of UTME/DE E-pin Closes February 14th / Vice-chancellor,rector Suspended For Disobeying Directive On TSA / 2020 Foreign Scholarships At University Of Applied Sciences In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.