Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Would You Wear A Panty With Your Pastor’s Face On It? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Wear A Panty With Your Pastor’s Face On It? (photos) (1737 Views)

Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) / Ebonylips Acquires New Set Of Teeth, Dances To Celebrate It (Photos) / Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Wear A Panty With Your Pastor’s Face On It? (photos) by Naijmobile: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2019
Would you wear a panty with your pastor’s face on it? This might seem awkward on many different levels but funny enough, some ladies might be doing it out here.

A controversial pastor Thaddeus Mathews popularly known as the ‘cussing pastor’ is believed to have designed panties for his female congregants.

Through his Instagram page, the pastor shared photos of different panty types which all have a print of his face at the front side of the innerwear.

Re: Would You Wear A Panty With Your Pastor’s Face On It? (photos) by omoregiepromise(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2019
I trust nigeria women

Check my signature for brand E-presence,pls patronise my service
Re: Would You Wear A Panty With Your Pastor’s Face On It? (photos) by Davash222(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Imagine helping her to remove her pantt in your hornyy state, lo and behold you see this face.. Gbola must fall immediately! This face is too brutal to be in underwears.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Wear A Panty With Your Pastor’s Face On It? (photos) by Olalan(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2019
Madness........any lady wearing this needs to have her brains reconfigured

2 Likes

Re: Would You Wear A Panty With Your Pastor’s Face On It? (photos) by Tocheagle(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2019
I have pant with buhari face on it for sale , who is interested please

1 Like

Re: Would You Wear A Panty With Your Pastor’s Face On It? (photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2019
When you have succeeded in putting her in the mood and you unzip her jeans trouser only to find the face of Bishop Oyedepo with the inscription;

"The God of Bishop Oyedepo is my God"

Or the face of Adeboye with the inscription;

"Let somebody shout Hallelujah"

I won't furck again till I see my Jesus.

But when I see the face of Pastor Wilson with the inscription;

"You shall be the HEAD and not the tail"

I know she's passing a message I love. wink

6 Likes

Re: Would You Wear A Panty With Your Pastor’s Face On It? (photos) by beresponsible(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2019
Me before i see pastor face

Me after i see oga pastor face

1 Like

Re: Would You Wear A Panty With Your Pastor’s Face On It? (photos) by Davash222(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2019
Tocheagle:
I have pant with buhari face on it for sale , who is interested please
God forbid!! I can’t even wish this for my enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Wear A Panty With Your Pastor’s Face On It? (photos) by Inerepamo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
i trust nigerians they will wear it

(1) (Reply)

8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts / #bbnaija: Kiddwaya Is Really Handsome But He’s Someone I Can Never Like-nengi / Justin Bieber Posts Omah Lay On His Instagram Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.