Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts (1732 Views)

Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage / 8-year-old Ryan Toysreview Is The Highest Paid Youtuber Of 2018 / Slay Mum And Kid Sister Of The SA Boy Who Posted After Sex Photos On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by YEBOmadiba: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
A boy has learned at a very young age that sometimes love hurts. We don't always find our Mr or Mrs Right the first time.

The 9-year old was filmed by his mom detailing how his bae broke his heart. In the video the boy reveals he was dumped for someone else.

"Mum, you see that girl that I used to love. She broke up with me. She likes the new boy now," he told his mama.
The supportive parent then asks him if he is okay, to which the boy simply shakes his head.

The mother asked if he spoke to the girl and the boy said:

"She says she doesn’t love me any more."

At the end of the video the adorable boy begins to well up with tears.

The video gathered over 120K views in just a couple of hours and South Africans were heartbroken for the adorable little boy.

VIDEO https://twitter.com/aypee_madicks/status/1303399201494249473?s=20

Re: 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by chocboi78(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Danny simpsongrin grin

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by YEBOmadiba: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
chocboi78:
Danny simpsongrin grin

I don't get it.
Re: 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by fuckaholic25(f): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
this boy go too break heart die... make I hide my girl!

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by MyMilkshake(f): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
fuckaholic25:
this boy go too break heart die... make I hide my girl!

U right, he's adorable cheesy
Re: 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by chocboi78(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I don't get it.
lol..u won't gerrit.. wait till it hits front page

1 Like

Re: 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by greatbrian(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
chocboi78:
Danny simpsongrin grin

grin. That's a future ozo

1 Like

Re: 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by greatbrian(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Even this puppy love ended in tears........ 99 tears to go young chap
Re: 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by punisha: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Didn't he in love with the girl?
Why abuse the love in the first place?
If she agreed to give it to him he will not have agreed to give it to him.

Pls patronize my busness.
Check my this thing for something pls.
Re: 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by YEBOmadiba: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
chocboi78:
lol..u won't gerrit..
wait till it hits front page

grin ok
Re: 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by WannaHowzit(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Why are 8 year olds in relationships? undecided
Re: 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by YEBOmadiba: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2020

Re: 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by YEBOmadiba: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
WannaHowzit:
Why are 8 year olds in relationships? undecided

I think theyve been doing it for a while now grin
Re: 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 11, 2020
8 years old
This world has turned upside down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by YEBOmadiba: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
8 years old
This world has turned upside down

I doubt they know what they're doing. They take it as being best friends probably. cheesy
Re: 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by MyMilkshake(f): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I doubt they know what they're doing. They take it as being best friends probably. cheesy

cheesy yeah
Re: 8-Year Old SA Boy Heartbroken After His First Breakup, Twitter Reacts by WannaHowzit(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
This is true.

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Lists Requirements For Ladies Who Wish To Marry His Son / Toke Makinwa:my Bestfriend Timi Dakolo Left Me Because I Didn't Accept His Advic / Femi Adebayo Steps Out On The Lagos Road To Prove Street Credibility

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.