Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nigerian Man, Wife And 3 Kids Allegedly Burnt Beyond Recognition In Christmas Da - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man, Wife And 3 Kids Allegedly Burnt Beyond Recognition In Christmas Da (651 Views)

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Wife And 3 Kids Allegedly Burnt Beyond Recognition In Christmas Da by braveAchiever(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2019

Christmas day was a great day for some but the family and friends of Samson Adetunji, his wife Opeyemi and their 3 kids will have something different to say about this Christmas as a ghastly motor accident reportedly claim the lives of the entire generation.

The family was said to be travelling for Christmas when their vehicle crashed into an overhead bridge in Abuja, along Kubwa. The vehicle instantly caught fire and the whole family were burnt beyond any recognition.

Prince Adesina, a Facebook user, who knew the family penned down a tribute to them

He wrote:

“IS A DARK BLACK CHRISTMAS FOR ME, LOSING A BROTHER, A FRIEND N A LEADER.
AREE SAMSON ADEGBENRO ADETUNJI ALOWE, HIS WIFE AND THREE KIDS AT ONCE IN ONE DAY, HAAAAABA THIS IS TOO MUCH TO BEAR GOD”

Jimoh Irugbinolorun, another Facebook user wrote that:

“It is very sad and sorrowful. God know the best and He is the only one that can console the relatives and friends of this family. May God gives the entire Alowe’s Family, the strong fortitude to bear the great lost in Jesus Mighty Name.

Accept my condolence the relatives of Mr. & Mrs. Samson Adetunji. May God comfort you all”

News Source: https://braveachiever.com/nigerian-man-wife-and-3-kids-allegedly-burnt-beyond-recognition-in-christmas-day-accident/
Re: Nigerian Man, Wife And 3 Kids Allegedly Burnt Beyond Recognition In Christmas Da by engrkaz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
I witnessed the accident....It was so so unfortunate.
Re: Nigerian Man, Wife And 3 Kids Allegedly Burnt Beyond Recognition In Christmas Da by sisisioge: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Haaaa...may God grant them good passage and give the bereaved the fortitude to bear this loss o. It is well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atouch K88 Durable Children Educational Tablets / Some Families Don't Understand Why They Spend Much In Hospitals. Here Is Why.. / Its So Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.