Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed (965 Views)

Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? / Great Biz Idea For You! / I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed by Yungvc: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Good day Nairalanders. I have a biz idea that I would love to start very soon. Capital is not my issue.
Ramadan is coming and cool chilled sachet water would be the talk of the day. So my plan is to set a pure water shop. But with the problem of light we ve in Nigeria. It will be very difficult to set up.
So need an advice on how to go about it and be getting power running always to power the refrigerator.
Thanks
Re: I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed by chatinent: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
"Capital is no issue."

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed by Yungvc: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Cool sachet water is always in demand here. Bcs of excess heat.
Re: I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed by Yungvc: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
chatinent:
"Capital is no issue."

Yap. Though the limit is 200k.. exclusive of the frig nd shop
Re: I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed by Yungvc: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
Help a brother. This is lucrative
Re: I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
Why don't you seek the service of a business consultant. They'll be in a better position to put you through well. Its a nice business idea by the way.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed by tripplephi: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
Yungvc:
Good day Nairalanders. I have a biz idea that I would love to start very soon. Capital is not my issue.
Ramadan is coming and cool chilled sachet water would be the talk of the day. So my plan is to set a pure water shop. But with the problem of light we ve in Nigeria. It will be very difficult to set up.
So need an advice on how to go about it and be getting power running always to power the refrigerator.
Thanks

I believe you have heard of SOLAR POWER,

kindly get a solar powered deep freezer or a large set of solar panels and you would soon be selling by the minute and may soon become a distributor of ice blocks even after ramadan
Re: I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed by Yungvc: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
tripplephi:

I believe you have heard of SOLAR POWER,

kindly get a solar powered deep freezer or a large set of solar panels and you would soon be selling by the minute and may soon become a distributor of ice blocks even after ramadan

Thank You sir. But Sir will my budget be enough to set up the solar Panel? (200k)
Re: I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed by dawnomike(m): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
Yungvc:

Thank You sir. But Sir will my budget be enough to set up the solar Panel? (200k)
I believe what he meant is for you to get a DC refrigerator that uses 12Volts or 24volts. With that, you can power it with a small solar panel during the day
Re: I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed by tripplephi: 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Yungvc:

errm yes sir, but pls its JUMIA you should check. and you can check google for this name before you go to jumia

Mini Portable Refrigerator Fridge Freezer Cooler Warmer Auto Car Home

you can use your car to charge it.
Re: I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed by Yungvc: 7:04am On Mar 07, 2020
tripplephi:

errm yes sir, but pls its JUMIA you should check. and you can check google for this name before you go to jumia

Mini Portable Refrigerator Fridge Freezer Cooler Warmer Auto Car Home

you can use your car to charge it.

I don't own a car,, and besides the refrigerator is very small. Thanks anyways
Re: I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2020
what your location?
Re: I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed by Yungvc: 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
cefezyA:
what your location?
J

(1) (Reply)

14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? / Where To Buy Wholesale Clothing In Lagos / Convert Your 1k To 100k Today With This Bet9ja Booking Code. Deadline Is 1:30pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.