Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures (1011 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Reflective34: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Please guys, I have had body odour for a while now.

I am male and 28 years old.

Hygiene is a watch word for me and i donot repeat clothes or inner wears.

Whenever people give me funny looks or make funny faces when i pass or walk in the room, i die slowly on the inside. I am now being looked down on by people who donot even have as much self esteem as i do.

There’s times when i get wild stares. I act tough but when i get home at night, i cry my eyes out.

I’ve been to a couple of hospitals but its always to no avail. Some say its in my head, others give me anti biotics that donot help. Most doctors i’ve met are usually very dismissive and not patient enough to walk through options with me.

I noticed on days when i masturbate, it’s usually worse than before.

I dont know if its due to masturbation or if its something else. I’ve done all the baseline tests such as liver,kidney, diabetes, blood sugar and alot of others. They all come out fine all the time.

I’ve masturbated for about 10 years consistently. Could this be the cause? In the past i’d also masturbate without bathing immediately.

Do we secrete hormones which make us more smelly when we masturbate?

Please help guys. I cant live like this.

I haven’t taken alchohol in about 8 months but during my younger years, ( 17 to 26), i used to indulge beer. I never abused it though as it was always the usual one or two bottles per sitting.

Also, its not hygiene as i shower all the time. I also use expensive deodorants and all and i donot keep pit hairs.

Also, i noticed that liquid dettol makes its worse, far worse untill after a day or so when it wears off my skin.

Also, deodorants that contain alchohol are a no go area for me and its makes me way more smelly.

When i also eat sugary stuff or milk or cereal, i get very smelly as well.

In the past i used to take alot of sugar and milk. I used to lick raw milk alot as well.

I really dont know the origin of my problem so i’m trying to list all habbits i have indulged in.

Are they special hospitals where i can visit or are there special creams i can use on my pits?

If i wear clothes that are not cotton, its also worse.

I used to be very fashionable but because of this, there is a limited amount of clothes i can wear nowadays.

I see people move about with the underarm area of their shirts covered in sweat and they dont even smell bad. In my case i dont even perspire alot to the point of wetting the underarm of my shirt yet i smell quite badly.

I can be totally dry in my pits yet smell badly.

Its not in my head as i’ve had people tell me or make funny reactions like frown or rub their noses when i walk in the room.

I can’t go on like this. I’ve tried alot to endure this.

My confidence and self esteem is a shadow of its former self.
Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by lebron7(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Male or female
Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Alcohol is a major cause for some people.

Then Smoking...

Always either of the two.
Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Reflective34: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
lebron7:
Male or female

Male

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Reflective34: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Vortex369:

Then Smoking...

I used to use alchohol abit heavily but nothing past the usual one or two bottles per sitting albeit consistently.

Over the last 8 months, i have refrained from alchohol, yet no improvement!
Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by lebron7(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Reflective34:

Male
Part of it should be medical while the other part is psychological, I'm sure you don't smell nearly as bad as you think
Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Reflective34:

I used to use alchohol abit heavily but nothing past the usual one or two bottles per sitting albeit consistently.

Over the last 8 months, i have refrained from alchohol, yet no improvement!

Trust me when I say you need to quit alcohol totally. And I mean totally, and do not smoke cannabis. Even when you do that, you need to take green tea, will take awhile but will go off.

Alcohol and weed are major causes.
Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Reflective34: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
lebron7:

Part of it should be medical while the other part is psychological, I'm sure you don't smell nearly as bad as you think

This is what they say when i go to the hospital and then boom, the next day i show up at work with people coughing and giving me looks of disgust when i pass or show up. Some even rubb their noses.
Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Reflective34: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Vortex369:

Trust me when I say you need to quit alcohol totally. And I mean totally, and do not smoke cannabis. Even when you do that, you need to take green tea, will take awhile but will go off.

Alcohol and weed are major causes.

Thanks. I’ve never used weed. I have quit alcohol for now too. I have even stopped sugar and milk as well but i’m not seeing improvements yet
Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
Reflective34:

Thanks. I’ve never used weed. I have quit alcohol for now too. I have even stopped sugar and milk as well but i’m not seeing improvements yet

Thankfully you dont smoke, so its easier. I used weed at a stage in my life for a few months and noticed the smell. I also noticed it when I was heavy on alcohol. So, eliminating milk (which is purely not really milk these days) is an excellent choice.

What you need to do next is add lime to warm water and drink each morning. If you have a sauna or steambox it makes it easier to sweat out without exercise, but without steambox you need to exercise and sweat out.

It will go eventually.

1 Like

Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Asquare84(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Try and visit a pastor for prayer and healing deliverance
Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by goodman3(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Reflective34:
Please guys, I have had body odour for a while now.

I am male and 28 years old.

Hygiene is a watch word for me and i donot repeat clothes or inner wears.

Whenever people give me funny looks or make funny faces when i pass or walk in the room, i die slowly on the inside. I am now being looked down on by people who donot even have as much self esteem as i do.

There’s times when i get wild stares. I act tough but when i get home at night, i cry my eyes out.

I’ve been to a couple of hospitals but its always to no avail. Some say its in my head, others give me anti biotics that donot help. Most doctors i’ve met are usually very dismissive and not patient enough to walk through options with me.

I noticed on days when i masturbate, it’s usually worse than before.

I dont know if its due to masturbation or if its something else. I’ve done all the baseline tests such as liver,kidney, diabetes, blood sugar and alot of others. They all come out fine all the time.

I’ve masturbated for about 10 years consistently. Could this be the cause? In the past i’d also masturbate without bathing immediately.

Do we secrete hormones which make us more smelly when we masturbate?

Please help guys. I cant live like this.

I haven’t taken alchohol in about 8 months but during my younger years, ( 17 to 26), i used to indulge beer. I never abused it though as it was always the usual one or two bottles per sitting.

Also, its not hygiene as i shower all the time. I also use expensive deodorants and all and i donot keep pit hairs.

Also, i noticed that liquid dettol makes its worse, far worse untill after a day or so when it wears off my skin.

Also, deodorants that contain alchohol are a no go area for me and its makes me way more smelly.

When i also eat sugary stuff or milk or cereal, i get very smelly as well.

In the past i used to take alot of sugar and milk. I used to lick raw milk alot as well.

I really dont know the origin of my problem so i’m trying to list all habbits i have indulged in.

Are they special hospitals where i can visit or are there special creams i can use on my pits?

If i wear clothes that are not cotton, its also worse.

I used to be very fashionable but because of this, there is a limited amount of clothes i can wear nowadays.

I see people move about with the underarm area of their shirts covered in sweat and they dont even smell bad. In my case i dont even perspire alot to the point of wetting the underarm of my shirt yet i smell quite badly.

I can be totally dry in my pits yet smell badly.

Its not in my head as i’ve had people tell me or make funny reactions like frown or rub their noses when i walk in the room.

I can’t go on like this. I’ve tried alot to endure this.

My confidence and self esteem is a shadow of its former self.
I'm Dr Goodman
Message me on whatsapp, let me help you with the cure. 08032299277
Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by highcurrent: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
OP, since you said you have visited the hospital and carry other hygiene measures, all I can say now is

BE PRAYERFUL.
Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by uboma(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Asquare84:
Try and visit a pastor for prayer and healing deliverance

Senseless advice.

1 Like

Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
stop mastubating and
use lemon as a body scrub

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Rodddy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
You didn't tell us when you started noticing the smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by ppeessuu: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
Chairman nothing do u
It is just that u have bad bacteria in ur gut that ferment ur food n releasing too much toxin to ur system.
Solution
1) get very good n quality probiotics with higher cfu count like 50 or 100 billion cfu count
2) get caprylic acid
3) hydrate ur body system alot.
4) eat a lot of freshly cook vegetables without meat, fish or carb.
5) reduce ur sugar n anything with white flour like bread , biscuits ,cake etc
6) stay away from milk n yogurt be for now

2 Likes

Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Reflective34: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
ppeessuu:
Chairman nothing do u
It is just that u have bad bacteria in ur gut that ferment ur food n releasing too much toxin to ur system.
Solution
1) get very good n quality probiotics with higher cfu count like 50 or 100 billion cfu count
2) get caprylic acid

I suspect this is the case as well. In my younger years i abused milk and sweet things alot.

Please, could you give examples of carbs?

1 Like

Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by goodman3(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Reflective34:

I suspect this is the case as well. In my younger years i abused milk and sweet things alot.

Please, could you give examples of carbs?

Message me on whatsapp, let me help you out. 08032299277
Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
ppeessuu:
Chairman nothing do u
Solution
2) get caprylic acid

Follow this advice. The only near reasonable comment so far.

2 Likes

Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Uyi168: 2:00am On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:

Then Smoking...

What's the relationship between alcohol and body odour?
Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Uyi168: 2:03am On Dec 28, 2019
ppeessuu:
Chairman nothing do u
Solution
2) get caprylic acid

I'll go with this...

1 Like

Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Uyi168:
What's the relationship between alcohol and body odour?

Reacts with certain kidneys processed intake to produce ammonia derivatives with pungent snell. It is actually an early sign of kidney issues.

Goodnewd is that kidney can heal within months if alcohols is discontinued.
Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by TruthTella(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2019
Try rexona roll on, it's very good for body odor

Just try it first before coming to tell me you have used different deodorants

Rexona roll on oooo, NOT body spray.
Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Uyi168: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:

Reacts with certain kidneys processed intake to produce ammonia derivatives with pungent snell. It is actually an early sign of kidney issues.

Goodnewd is that kidney can heal within months if alcohols is discontinued.

Thanks for this..
Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Uyi168:
Thanks for this..

The greatest thing a human being can do for self is quit alcohol. It is real battle on my side. It is easier to quit smoking.

The moment you stop alcohol the system indirectly makes an outcast of you. Cos every joint and bar abd club and fun places are designed with alcohol programming in mind.

I know i have to stop alcohol but i fail many times but i always double down on water and alkaloids to cleanse

1 Like

Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by optm(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
someone once facing similar issue with body odour defying deodourants nd body hygiene practices used hair removal cream (majic shaving powder ) on d armpit to remove the hairs from its roots and allow new ones grow. this actually was what worked fr him.dnt know if u wld wanna give it a try nd c if it works fr u. Best of luck .
Ps : majic shaving powder was made fr facial hairs nd u shld b careful using it on ur armpits

1 Like

Re: Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures by gmxab: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2021
my brother have the same issue like urs u got solution or wt ?

(1) (Reply)

Cystitis Treatment / See What Killed ‘black Panther’ Star, Chadwick Boseman / Miracle Seed Liquid/powder For Different Ailments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.