Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Wizkid Paid 50 Million Naira To Perform In Ilorin - Kwara Governor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Paid 50 Million Naira To Perform In Ilorin - Kwara Governor (2675 Views)

Kwara Governor Appoints Cute Abiola As SA, Creative Studies / Wizkid Paid N245.9 Million To Perform At An Indian Royal Wedding / KLY: Wizkid Paid For My "Scrrr Pull Up" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Paid 50 Million Naira To Perform In Ilorin - Kwara Governor by Say042: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wizkid Paid #50m To Perform In Ilorin!!! Kwara governor denies sponsoring ‘N200 Wizkid concert’ in Ilorin

Kwara State governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has debunked claims that the government sponsored a musical concert that featured pop star Wizkid in Ilorin. “The #Wizkid concert was not sponsored or funded by the state government,” AbdulRazaq said at the public presentation of a pictorial compendium of conditions of infrastructures in the state.
“It was purely a private sector initiative.” He, however, said the event was a welcome development to promote local talents in Kwara State.

The governor also denied claims that the government spent N200m to organise an end of the year party, saying those behind the rumours were responsible for the current challenges in the state.

AbdulRazaq said his administration will support initiatives that can help Kwara State tap into the potential in the entertainment and creative industry. “Ours is to provide the enabling environment for such initiatives,” he said. “Those who said we spent N50m to bring Wizkid also said we spent N200m on the end of the year party. They also said I bought bulletproof cars. These are laughable claims.” AbdulRazaq disclosed that he requested a meeting with Wizkid in his house on Wednesday where he sought a partnership to empower local talents especially the Kwara Idol and other government-owned programmes.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B6k_VIxllH6/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Wizkid Paid 50 Million Naira To Perform In Ilorin - Kwara Governor by ghettokid1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
mtcheew
Re: Wizkid Paid 50 Million Naira To Perform In Ilorin - Kwara Governor by beresponsible(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
“Those who said we spent N50m to bring Wizkid also said we spent N200m on the end of the year party. They also said I bought bulletproof cars. These are laughable claims.”
OP see wetin the man talk. Where you see your own?

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Paid 50 Million Naira To Perform In Ilorin - Kwara Governor by TallPck1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wizzy go tear new whip soon! Just watch out

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Paid 50 Million Naira To Perform In Ilorin - Kwara Governor by Yeahyah(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wetin Penaldo no go see for penalty spot

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Paid 50 Million Naira To Perform In Ilorin - Kwara Governor by Bossontop(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
undecided
Re: Wizkid Paid 50 Million Naira To Perform In Ilorin - Kwara Governor by profilemessages: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
ajansare, owon jona!!!!

its not how to make money that's the problem, its how to spend it
you have excess? let me give you my acct no.
Re: Wizkid Paid 50 Million Naira To Perform In Ilorin - Kwara Governor by Gee001: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
All these mushroom bloggers. What kind of misleading topic did you put up there? Wizkid paid 50 million Naira to perform... or Wizkid was paid 50 million to perform?
I tire for una

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Shares Photo Of Himself Partying With Davido / Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) / Banky W And Adesuwa Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.