Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. (13934 Views)

IPOB: Convoy Of Biafran Soldiers Heading To Anambra To Disrupt Next Election / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges / Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 7:58am On Dec 28, 2019
Blackking98:
Lol if war should break out we akwa ibomites will never fight for Nigeria. We will fight alongside the igbos to achieve our own country which is Niger Delta or akwa cross republic. Another war in Nigeria will be like the break up of yuglosovia because the Niger Delta, igbos and middle belt will all fight together to achieve their own countries. I don't know about the yorubas tho, can't really be trusted. But one thing is sure that the south south can never fight for one Nigeria. We might not trust the igbos but the one thing I agree on is one Nigeria is shit. It'll be like the break up of yuglosovia or the soiviet union because many nation's will be born.

I think the Yorubas is fast becoming the Israel of Nigeria within enemies. Almost everybody hate us. The middle belt, Igbos, Hausa, Urhobo, Ijaw etc.

You guys all blame your inefficiency and problems on the Yorubas like we are your guardian or God made the Yorubas your police.

Bleep all of you MF’ers, we Yorubas don’t give a damn about your feelings. We are only answerable to our tribe and God.

If I ask you now what has the Yoruba done to harm your tribe that made you hate us this much, you won’t see a single thing to say!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by ZZ22: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
You guys should stop embarrassing yourselves....your tribesman, Philip Effiong was the Vice President of Biafra from 1967 - 1969, stop embarrassing yourself....Hausa-Fulani will turn you to suya, they don't give a damn about you, thank Igbos for always standing up for you instead of coming here to embarrass yourself always forming Niger Delta nonsense.

Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu that led the first coup that made Igbos to lose grip of Nigeria they dominated politically, etc was not from Southeast, he is from Okpanam Asaba, Delta State but Igbos never abandoned him or tagged him Niger Delta or Delta Igbo...Igbos stood by him till death, but you guys will come here to yan dust always thinking that you are making sense but you don't know that you are fooling yourselves because the Hausa-Fulani and even Yorubas don't give a flying Bleep about you guys except for the crude oil in your land angry angry

Yes Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi stopped Adaka Boro from trying to secede Rivers State from Nigeria before 1966, and that's the only flimsy, stupid reason some unguarded Niger Delta people give as their reason for hating Biafra and Igbos despite Igbos show of solidarity and love for them for decades that is born out of blood relationship not as a result of any mineral resources which is also found in some parts of Igbo land.

Make una try get sense small abeg angry angry
the guy na Yoruba Muslim. He is same as yyeske, area4area, ezewuzie01 and his other numerous handle. You wasted your time replying him
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Blackking98(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2019
oyatz:
Bros, wars are NOT won by emotions or bravery but by great armies with good strategies.

1) If war break out today, the Igbos will be nearly annilated.

2) In the 1960s, the Igbos were in charge of a significant portion of Nigeria with a corresponding portion of 'inherited' Nigerian military.

3) Today, the Igbos have no army and aren't in charge of any military organization in the Country. How many Military officers in the present day Nigeria are Igbos?

4) The Igbo don't have large quantity of oil or ready made mineral resources to give Russia or the so-called Foreign allies in exchange for military support.

No European countries will fight any war without getting something return.

What will Igbos give them to get their millitary support?

The oil installations in the old Eastern region controlled by the Igbos are now located in the S/South Region and any attempts by the Igbos to lay claim to these Region will be interpreted as Land grabbing by the Niger-Deltans, the rest of Nigeria and the International Community.
The Ijaws, Urhobos, Ogonis, Ibibios will sabotage the Biafrans again if Igbos try to annex their territories.

5) The last straw that will break the Camel's back;

(a) the Igbos are landlocked and have no INTERNATIONAL BORDERS.

(b) Igbos have no dependable allies among their neighbours.

Another Land, Sea and Air blockade will be far easier to effect and Biafria will capitulate in a month.

6) Igbos don't have military planes to be dropping Bombs on other Nigerian cities.

If Igbos are dropping Bombs on Lagos, Oshogbo, Ilorin etc. What do you think the other Non-Igbo Nigerians will do? Do you think they will sit down and be clapping for you?
Think deeply sir. You are suggesting exactly the same costly mistakes Ojukwu made in taking the war into Non-Biafran territories , stimulating uncommon patrotism which united other Nigerians to fight ferrociously against the Biafrans.

This didn't get Ojukwu the needed International sympathy but portrayed the Biafrans as the agressors. The same scenario will play out with greater devastating consequences for the Igbos.

All of the present Igbo Governors weren't as powerful as Ojukwu.

7) Boko Haram INSURGENCY is different from a CIVIL WAR.
Try to know the differences and modalities of dealing with them.

Don't pray for war. The Igbos are far in more disadvantaged position than in the 1960s.

cool Igbos can get Biafra easier through peaceful means than through wars.

Let's avoid war.

#IgboAmaka
#NigeriaAmaka

Dreamer which south south will fight for Nigeria. We'd fight along the igbos to achieve our aims as Niger Delta republic while they get Biafra and we both win. Tell me what SS will benefit from fighting for Nigeria. Mtchewww. This one will sit in oshogbo or ibadan and imagine rubbish. Even the middle belt won't fight for Nigeria. But I know you goons are addicted to serving your Fulani goons. Besides this isn't 1967 , the break away nation's will find powerful allies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by franchasng: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

Don’t mind them. I don’t know why they sometimes exhibit the chimpanzee syndrome of chestbeating for nothing.

There are lot of mercenaries that fought on their side but they all like to wallow in their self induced lies that they fought the world alone. I LOL

A simple look on Wikipedia shows those on their side and those on the federal side. There are several images of white guys fighting alongside biafrans and the ammunitions used in the war are foreign made as against the self-delusion that they made their own weapon. Lol, the person that sold that story to them was actually on weed and he is lucky he got uninformed people to dish his propaganda to.
The image you posted speak a lot.

Biafra got relief support from Gabon, Benin and some countries all through Gabon yes but no military support, you can go figure out.

But Egypt and Britain gave Nigeria full military support. In 1968, war are won mostly through air raids. It was British + Egypt air raids against Biafra soldiers and Biafra side that made Nigerian troops to even hold the war for long.

Go and ask, most Biafra people that died during the war were children, women and aged people who were killed by British air raids and starvation after Awolowo brought the currency change policy.

Just check the nations that backed Nigeria then and that alone should make you respect the Igbos and Biafra side the more.

Britain
USA
USSR (Russia)
Egypt

These were the world powers as at then and they gave Nigeria full military backup, yet you can't give Igbos the kudos for holding the war for 3 good years.

Biafra did what Germany did to the world!
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by franchasng: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2019
ZZ22:
the guy na Yoruba Muslim. He is same as yyeske, area4area, ezewuzie01 and his other numerous handle. You wasted your time replying him
I see, nonsense people. They love injustice so much, all for their wicked, selfish desires

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by franchasng: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2019
Blackking98:
Dreamer which south south will fight for Nigeria. We'd fight along the igbos to achieve our aims as Niger Delta republic while they get Biafra and we both win. Tell me what SS will benefit from fighting for Nigeria. Mtchewww. This one will sit in oshogbo or ibadan and imagine rubbish. Even the middle belt won't fight for Nigeria. But I know you goons are addicted to serving your Fulani goons. Besides this isn't 1967 , the break away nation's will find powerful allies.
Tell the delusional Yorubas again let it sink into their ewedu infested brains!!

Even Middlebelt that joined force with them and Hausa-Fulanis to fight Biafra are regretting it today. Danjuma is regretting. Foolish Gowon is regretting. Yet evil loving Yorubas are celebrating their wickedness to mankind.

Very dangerous tribe called Yoruba!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
1.) Yorubas are supporters of injustice and evil! An average Yoruba man can lie that blue is black just to defend an evil he supports.

According to Yorubas and their media, Hausa-Fulanis never did any wrong against Igbos in 1966, it was Igbos that caused the war because a few young Igbo officers and officers from other tribes carried out a coup and killed some northern leaders and leaders from other tribes, therefore all Igbos deserve to be killed for that, and Ojukwu taking a step to stop the unnecessary killing of Igbos by Northerners while the then President Gowon turned blind eye like Buhari does today meant Ojukwu killed 3 million Igbos, all because Yoruba want to benefit from the crude oil found in Eastern Nigeria then.

2.) Yorubas are selfish and wicked; so long as it is not happening in their land, the rest of Nigeria can born while they party for all they care.

3.) An average Yoruba man is cunning, double faced, his support and trust faces where his stomach is.

Can you see what I’m saying? You are just following the bandwagon effect that is majorly induced by the Igbos on the Yorubas. You said we can lie blue and black just to defend an evil really?

The problem of most folks on here is that you don’t know nada about your history. In Nigeria history, the Yorubas are actually the ones that have always been in constant opposition to the Hausa/Fulanis in our dealings. The Yorubas are christened the “Stubborn Child” by the western press during the Awo/Azikwe era because we will never agree to Hausa domination.

The Igbos made the Hausas, they taught them how power is used, they are the ones that sharpened the teeth of the Hausa/Fulanis and they used it to bite the Igbos and the rest of Nigeria. (I can give you detailed reason for this).

Your second sentence is rubbish. The Igbos killed the premier of western region and some of our senior military officer but yet Adekunle Fajuyi still chose to end his life with Aguiyi Ironsi during the counter coup. That is honor of the Yorubas.

The Igbos killed our premier and top military officers in the coup and yet the Yorubas never initiated any pogrom against you like the northerners. Even after the war, the Yorubas gave back the belongings of the Igbos to them, something the Niger Delta people did not even do. Yet, the Yorubas is the devil!

Your point number 2 is rubbish. The Yoruba actually have the highest number of activists in Nigeria, we have activists that fought for the democracy you guys are enjoying now and any uprising in the SW is a major headache coz it always percolate through the fabrics of this nation. Can you name any of your tribesmen that have fought for something that will benefit Nigeria before? Please name one!

Your number 3 is just tantrums, it’s the same sentence most of you guys regurgitate like a damaged robot. Let me also help you add Lagos Ibadan express news to the show of shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by ZZ22: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
1.) Yorubas are supporters of injustice and evil! An average Yoruba man can lie that blue is black just to defend an evil he supports.

According to Yorubas and their media, Hausa-Fulanis never did any wrong against Igbos in 1966, it was Igbos that caused the war because a few young Igbo officers and officers from other tribes carried out a coup and killed some northern leaders and leaders from other tribes, therefore all Igbos deserve to be killed for that, and Ojukwu taking a step to stop the unnecessary killing of Igbos by Northerners while the then President Gowon turned blind eye like Buhari does today meant Ojukwu killed 3 million Igbos, all because Yoruba want to benefit from the crude oil found in Eastern Nigeria then.

2.) Yorubas are selfish and wicked; so long as it is not happening in their land, the rest of Nigeria can born while they party for all they care.

3.) An average Yoruba man is cunning, double faced, his support and trust faces where his stomach is.

You know them well, even this one forming peace is not exempted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by jeynike: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
All Nigerians should pray there is no other civil war in Nigeria honestly because it will be a total mortal combat; fight to finish.

in 1967, Igbos allowed only Ojukwu to make the decision of not accepting foreign allies like Russia that gave an offer to Biafra but they turned it down thinking they could win Nigeria+Britain+Egypt and co on their own.

This time around, Igbos will go into ally with not just Russia, but any available foreign power and mercenaries because we know better now than in 1967.

Again, Britain no longer have much interest in Nigeria like in 1967 and Britain cannot even protect their own nation now to talk of going to Africa to help another nation fight when their economy is not that stable....so Nigeria won't be getting as much full allies as in 1967.

Again, Biafra didn't have jet fighters, bombers, etc to go to other Nigerian cities like Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna, Oshogbo, Ilorin, Makurdi, Jos, etc to drop bombs....should another war happen, be rest assured that bombs will be dropping in all Nigerian cities and towns.

It is also worthy to note that the Middlebelt people who played key role in helping to push Nigerian soldiers into Biafran soil through Ebonyi/Enugu have become wiser, they even regret joining force with Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba to fight Biafra, so don't expect all Middlebelt tribes to join force in fighting against Biafra should another civil war break out today.

You can imagine how difficult it is for Nigerian military to contend ordinary ragtag Boko Haram militants now, so think of another full blown civil war in 2020something, its going to be completely bloody....I doubt if there will be many survivors in Nigeria because Igbos home and abroad will be so brutal this time I swear....watching these clips brought tears to my eyes, I feel like the war should be repeated now angry angry angry
bross, abeg no talk like that oo, no allow your emotions to becloud your sense of reasoning. War is more than that thing u are thinking u your mind right now, no sense able person will ever pray for it to happen not even the most respected odumegwu ojukwu. Nothing pass dialogue, round table talk.so calm down make your blood no too hort
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Blackking98(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

I think the Yorubas is fast becoming the Israel of Nigeria within enemies. Almost everybody hate us. The middle belt, Igbos, Hausa, Urhobo, Ijaw etc.

You guys all blame your inefficiency and problems on the Yorubas like we are your guardian or God made the Yorubas your police.

Bleep all of you MF’ers, we Yorubas don’t give a damn about your feelings. We are only answerable to our tribe and God.

If I ask you now what has the Yoruba done to harm your tribe that made you hate us this much, you won’t see a single thing to say!
I just said you can't be trusted and you're here saying we hate u lol. We don't hate u. It's just funny when igbos are shouting Biafra, south south shouting Niger Dr republic, your goons be screaming one Nigeria. I hope you enjoy your Nigeria when the rest of the south leaves u behind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
The image you posted speak a lot.

Biafra got relief support from Gabon, Benin and some countries all through Gabon yes but no military support, you can go figure out.

But Egypt and Britain gave Nigeria full military support. In 1968, war are won mostly through air raids. It was British + Egypt air raids against Biafra soldiers and Biafra side that made Nigerian troops to even hold the war for long.

Go and ask, most Biafra people that died during the war were children, women and aged people who were killed by British air raids and starvation after Awolowo brought the currency change policy.

Just check the nations that backed Nigeria then and that alone should make you respect the Igbos and Biafra side the more.

Britain
USA
USSR (Russia)
Egypt

These were the world powers as at then and they gave Nigeria full military backup, yet you can't give Igbos the kudos for holding the war for 3 good years.

Biafra did what Germany did to the world!

Let me ask you a question. What ammunitions did the Biafrans use in the war?

Is it locally made or foreign made? Let’s start from there.

I don’t like coming out as a fool in my arguments, before you engage me, I have almost several hundreds of pages of happenings during the war with real-time reporting.

It’s just innately stupidity for anyone to think the Biafrans held off the country with just theirselves.

Can you answer my question first!
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by franchasng: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2019
Blackking98:
Lol if war should break out we akwa ibomites will never fight for Nigeria. We will fight alongside the igbos to achieve our own country which is Niger Delta or akwa cross republic. Another war in Nigeria will be like the break up of yuglosovia because the Niger Delta, igbos and middle belt will all fight together to achieve their own countries. I don't know about the yorubas tho, can't really be trusted. But one thing is sure that the south south can never fight for one Nigeria. We might not trust the igbos but the one thing I agree on is one Nigeria is shit. It'll be like the break up of yuglosovia or the soiviet union because many nation's will be born.
My brother we love Niger Delta people. We have some blood relationship, it's even in the similarities of our names. We can disagree as brothers to agree, but take it from me, Igbos have nothing against Niger Delta. We always stand by Niger Delta despite all the Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis divide and rule to put enmity between Igbos and Niger Delta, they failed.

Goodluck Jonathan saga exposed the wickedness and betrayal nature of the Yorubas to modern day Niger Delta people.

Despite their attacks and bullying, Igbos stood by Goodluck like their son he is. Igbos never betray, Igbos love like babies, they neglect your flaws and love you while gradually correcting you.

But Yorubas will betray you asap just to fulfill their selfish desire, very 2-faced unreliable tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
Tell the delusional Yorubas again let it sink into their ewedu infested brains!!

Even Middlebelt that joined force with them and Hausa-Fulanis to fight Biafra are regretting it today. Danjuma is regretting. Foolish Gowon is regretting. Yet evil loving Yorubas are celebrating their wickedness to mankind.

If your ancestors ever make the same mistake of fighting against the Yorubas, they will be faced with casualties that far exceed the Biafran war numbers.

your fathers will fall off their chairs then they hear the word Adekunle (scorpion) coz he made sure he exterminates anything that moves such that the federal side even feared him for his gallantry.

Awolowo the brainy made two moves, change the currency and issue a blockade. That two pen moves changed the course of the war forever.

What does this tell you about the Yorubas? We are slow to anger but when our mind is made up, we can actually destroy anything that moves.

No matter how much you hate us, we will always outshine you in all endeavors of life. No matter the metrics, the Yorubas will always be above you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by franchasng: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

Let me ask you a question. What ammunitions did the Biafrans use in the war?

Is it locally made or foreign made? Let’s start from there.

I don’t like coming out as a fool in my arguments, before you engage me, I have almost several hundreds of pages of happenings during the war with real-time reporting.

It’s just innately stupidity for anyone to think the Biafrans held off the country with just theirselves.

Can you answer my question first!
Biafra used both locally made weapons, foreign bought from France. But they had very low access to foreign weapons and military support.

Igbos manufactured lots of weapons used by Biafra. The only rocket propelled missile aka Ogbunaigwe aka Ojukwu-bucket used by Biafra was locally fabricated by Biafra technicians and scientists. My maternal uncle was among the head technicians then.

It was mostly air raids from British and Egyptian Airforce that posed biggest threats to Biafra troops advancement into Nigeria side. Go figure out
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2019
Blackking98:
I just said you can't be trusted and you're here saying we hate u lol. We don't hate u. It's just funny when igbos are shouting Biafra, south south shouting Niger Dr republic, your goons be screaming one Nigeria. I hope you enjoy your Nigeria when the rest of the south leaves u behind.

Like I said in the other thread. We are still enjoying your Niger Delta oil and using it to build our roads and railways.

When we are done feasting on the crude oil, you will understand that the Yorubas have history of being stubborn and you will see how this country will self-destruct by itself.

Even if you cry now till eternity it won’t stop the Yoruba glory. Even if you hate now till forever, your tribe can never be successful like the Yorubas. Our only allegiance is to our tribe and God almighty.

Why should you put your trust in us? What have you ever done for us that will make us give you loyalty?

Can you tell me one thing you’ve ever done for the Yorubas that made you think we should be loyal to your cause?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Blackking98(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

Like I said in the other thread. We are still enjoying your Niger Delta oil and using it to build our roads and railways.

When we are done feasting on the crude oil, you will understand that the Yorubas have history of being stubborn and you will see how this country will self-destruct by itself.

Even if you cry now till eternity it won’t stop the Yoruba glory. Even if you hate now till forever, your tribe can never be successful like the Yorubas. Our only allegiance is to our tribe and God almighty.

Why should you put your trust in us? What have you ever done for us that will make us give you loyalty?

Can you tell me one thing you’ve ever done for the Yorubas that made you think we should be loyal to your cause?
the same u telling igbos to build bridges with other tribes and join apc for 2023 is now saying you only owe your tribe loyalty. So you acknowledge that you're stealing from us but u want us to equally give u something as thank u gift abi. You acknowledge that you're taking other people's Rights and God given gift, funny how you're saying almighty God in what u write because I know he doesn't glorify what you're doing. We really need to thank Jesus more because it was the days of Abraham you would have been struck dead by God for calling His name after accepting that you're stealing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Malawian(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2019
Yoruba's are yet to see that it is their land Fulani's will occupy first. It is really funny watching them display their sophistications online.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Blackking98(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:

they can't be trusted at all. The guy is crying that he's hated, hating someone and not trusting someone are two different things. If they'll fight for one Nigeria ok fine. We aren't going to be party to a one Nigeria should eat break out. Period

1 Like

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Blackking98(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
My brother we love Niger Delta people. We have some blood relationship, it's even in the similarities of our names. We can disagree as brothers to agree, but take it from me, Igbos have nothing against Niger Delta. We always stand by Niger Delta despite all the Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis divide and rule to put enmity between Igbos and Niger Delta, they failed.

Goodluck Jonathan saga exposed the wickedness and betrayal nature of the Yorubas to modern day Niger Delta people.

Despite their attacks and bullying, Igbos stood by Goodluck like their son he is. Igbos never betray, Igbos love like babies, they neglect your flaws and love you while gradually correcting you.

But Yorubas will betray you asap just to fulfill their selfish desire, very 2-faced unreliable tribe
it's funny how a powerful group of people have chosen to be subservient to some illiterate,wicked,nomadic gworo chewing niggas from futa jallon in Senegal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
Biafra used both locally made weapons, foreign bought from France. But they had very low access to foreign weapons and military support.

Igbos manufactured lots of weapons used by Biafra. The only rocket propelled missile aka Ogbunaigwe aka Ojukwu-bucket used by Biafra was locally fabricated by Biafra technicians and scientists. My maternal uncle was among the head technicians then.

It was mostly air raids from British and Egyptian Airforce that posed biggest threats to Biafra troops advancement into Nigeria side. Go figure out

LoL you are funny. Do you ever heard of the Swedish mercenaries of Biafra?

Swedish Count Carl Gustav von Rosen who led air attacks with five Malmö MFI-9 MiniCOIN small piston-engined aircraft, armed with rocket pods and machine guns. His Biafran Air Force consisted of three Swedes: von Rosen, Gunnar Haglund and Martin Lang. The other two pilots were Biafrans: Willy Murray-Bruce and Augustus Opke. From 22 May to 8 July 1969 von Rosen's small force attacked Nigerian military airfields in Port Harcourt, Enugu, Benin City and Ughelli, destroying or damaging a number of Nigerian Air Force jets used to attack relief flights, including a few Mig-17's and three of Nigeria's six Ilyushin Il-28 bombers that were used to bomb Biafran villages and farms on a daily basis.

There are many type of this mercenaries fighting on the side of Biafra with the constant supply of ammunition by France using Ivory Coast as the way station for shipment to Biafra.

You guys problem is that you have been sold too much propaganda such that you don’t actually know the truth even about your own history.

So you mean Ogunigbwe the local fabricated launcher is what made the war last long for Biafra? Then if Biafrans actually used foreign weapons, what then is this clamoring and wailing importance?

2 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 8:41am On Dec 28, 2019
Blackking98:
the same u telling igbos to build bridges with other tribes and join apc for 2023 is now saying you only owe your tribe loyalty. So you acknowledge that you're stealing from us but u want us to equally give u something as thank u gift abi. You acknowledge that you're taking other people's Rights and God given gift, funny how you're saying almighty God in what u write because I know he doesn't glorify what you're doing. We really need to thank Jesus more because it was the days of Abraham you would have been struck dead by God for calling His name after accepting that you're stealing

See I’m more angered about Nigeria than you but I think everything we are going through is the law of Karma.

The Igbos are the genesis of our problems, they truncated a working government with their first coup of senseless planning and even implemented the unitary system of government.

Ask your parents about western region and it’s wealth, we are the envy of all region even in black Africa. We implemented many first with a working system of free education that even the world bank thought we wouldn’t be able to manage. We have a tax working system and the western region is the first to increase minimum wage from 1shilling 9pence to 5shilling.

Everything is going good for the Yorubas before the Igbos strucked and the aftermath of the problem is what Nigeria is currently facing now.

So tell me why you think the Yorubas are parasites? Why do you think so?

What I’m saying is that in economics you maximize your profit and it will be better to make use of the Niger Delta oil for our road and rails in return to the atrocities you guys committed against a working system of government.

It’s karma, accept your fate and respect your masters!

3 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by franchasng: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2019
Blackking98:
they can't be trusted at all. The guy is crying that he's hated, hating someone and not trusting someone are two different things. If they'll fight for one Nigeria ok fine. We aren't going to be party to a one Nigeria should eat break out. Period
They know that without Igbo population and business acumen in Lagos and Niger Delta crude oil to milk in alliance with Hausa-Fulanis, they are doomed as a people, that's why they cry blood whenever they hear about division of Nigeria, they cringe in their huts.

Every Nigerian tribe now have come to know who they Yorubas are; an unreliable tribe. It is now well known. They are neither here nor there.

They think Hausa-Fulanis are fools, they think Buhari and co don't know that Yorubas hate them with passion but only forming love for him just to lure him into helping to make a Yoruba man President in 2023, they think Hausa-Fulanis are as gullible as they were in the 60s.

They will shock them!!
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
They know that without Igbo population and business acumen in Lagos and Niger Delta crude oil to milk in alliance with Hausa-Fulanis, they are doomed as a people, that's why they cry blood whenever they hear about division of Nigeria, they cringe in their huts.

Every Nigerian tribe now have come to know who they Yorubas are; an unreliable tribe. It is now well known. They are neither here nor there.

They think Hausa-Fulanis are fools, they think Buhari and co don't know that Yorubas hate them with passion but only forming love for him just to lure him into helping to make a Yoruba man President in 2023, they think Hausa-Fulanis are as gullible as they were in the 60s.

They will shock them!!

No matter how much you hate us, no tribe in Nigeria will remain as peaceful and successful like the Yorubas.

Your people hate us this much and yet you are living in your number within Yorubalands, Lagos and Oyo state precisely.

See let me tell you, I want more of this hate to emanate from you guys so you can wake up the Yorubas still on the fence to see you for what you truly are.

The moment you push the Yorubas to start behaving like the Hausa/Fulani in a savagery manner, then the Igbos in the Southwest will know what is called wickedness and savagery.

Continue this hate, take it to Facebook, Instagram, real life and let the sleeping demon in the Yorubas wake up. Then let’s see how you will contain the days of rage that will follow.

Continue and God give you strength to hate more!

3 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by jeynike: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2019
Taba21:

You dont really understand what's going on in Nigeria and the people that will be in charge of the war you won't say all this.

The question is can the south East withstand battle against others regions of Nigeria?

This time is gonna be Igbo's alone.
my brother u are very very wrong on this. Are u telling me that the tiv man idoma man ndorli man the man from ekiti whom Fulani has hoisted flag in his land and man from abraka whom Fulani just finish rapping his wife will forget all that and will not take advantage of that to liberate himself from the Hausa Fulani hegemony and become authormatic friend to his nightmares and start to fight against the Igbo's? Bros I can see that u are far from the present reality on ground in Nigeria as it stands now.in Nigeria as it stands now the Hausa Fulani are an endangered species and not the Igbo's, therefore I use this to correct your assertion that the Igbo's will never stand alone if there is an eventual brake out of a civil unrest like a war everyone will come out to liberate themselves not just the Igbo's. But will pray that never happens, we all are brothers not minding our tribes and religion, always love one another that is the greatest commandment Christ gave us

1 Like

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by jeynike: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

So what is your conclusion?

You mean the Igbos will defeat a combination of Hausa & Yoruba with all their affiliated minorities?

This is exactly the same costly mistake Ojukwu made that led to the massacre of his people. Biafran war is not a conventional war in the sense, it’s just genocide.

Hear this, you will need the Yorubas on your side to fight a war in Nigeria and win. You should know what I’m saying coz the spirit of Awo is still alive in every sons and daughter of Oduduwa. That is brain and tactics.

War itself is not about gun and ammunitions alone, it’s about logistics. You need a faster route for your supplies so that you restock weapon when you’re out of them. You also need international route, so that you can mitigate against blockade by the federal side.

Also, if the war your envisaging make Yorubas your enemy, then you should know the several millions of Igbos in Yorubaland will be at risk with their resources. If the Yorubas go the savagery route like the Hausa/Fulani then we would have massacred thousands of you before you run back to the East.

Also the Yorubas have several international borders with our brothers in other border countries. For example we can negotiate with Benin government to use their domain as a source of supply. That means we’ve solved the issue of logistics in war.

Other things needed is international alliance, the Yoruba being almost 50/50% Muslim-Christian gives it a leverage on the international scene. With its wealth of professionals and international icons around the world it will be easier to solicit for support. Remember war is a game of alliance, even the almighty USA never goes to war alone. They always go in Union with their allies.

Ask yourself, what has changed since the Biafran war about the attitude and lifestyle of the Igbos? None. You have not learnt anything, you are still residing outside your region in your numbers, meaning you’re at risk. Your wealth is still more concentrated in other regions which means you can be bankrupt in a war. Your land is still landlocked and I’m not sure you can feed yourself in a war situation, which means the blockade policy can still apply to you.

Infact if I am a war general, I will just review the policies used against you guys in 1967-1970, and replay the same scene then boom I’ve solved 30% of the problem even before the start of the war

In conclusion, even if there is going to be war like you claimed, if the Igbos ever made the mistake of going to the said war with the Yorubas as their enemies, then the replay of 1967 will be repeated and this time more deadly with higher casualties.

abeg no vex oo, how old are u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2019
jeynike:
abeg no vex oo, how old are u?

I’m 25. What’s the influence of my age on knowledge?

The way you answer will indicate the manner of response to you.

1 Like

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by okeyglm: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2019
oyatz:
Did the Biafrans really assessed their amoury,food & medicinal supplies , DEPENDABLE ALLIES and the overall chances of winning before opting for war?

Did the Biafrans think like this when Ojukwu just before the start of the war declared (in a veiled attempt to frighten the Nigerian side) that ' I have the most advanced army in Black Africa'?

if you followed the events accordingly, you would have seen the Biafra was winning initially. the equation changed when Russia, Britain , Egypt, Sudan etc joined the fight. even CIA predicted Biafra to win.
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2019
okeyglm:

if you followed the events accordingly, you would have seen the Biafra was winning initially. the equation changed when Russia, Britain , Egypt, Sudan etc joined the fight. even CIA predicted Biafra to win.

Lol, do you know Biafra was already surrounded since 1968? They’ve been blockaded since then and it was just a war of reclaiming the final cities.

Enugu, Bonny, Calabar and Portharcourt was already captured in 1968, a year after the war!

2 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by jeynike: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

25?? No wonder,

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2019
jeynike:
25?? No wonder,

Well with my level of education and accomplishment at my young age, I think I’m better qualified to air public opinion with high level of maturity than you.

I don’t know your age, even if you are old as my grandad I can decipher that your intelligent quotient is still at par with that of a 5year old kid.

That you chose to ask for age at this time of civilization to judge an intellectual discussion credibility means you’re actually parading a defective brain.

Grandpa, permit me to say you are a compound fool!

3 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by okeyglm: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

Lol, do you know Biafra was already surrounded since 1968? They’ve been blockaded since then and it was just a war of reclaiming the final cities.

Enugu, Bonny, Calabar and Portharcourt was already captured in 1968, a year after the war!
How many days did it took Biafra soldiers to capture mid west and part of kogi and kwara
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by jeynike: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

most of u here never really understand what the word war means, if u do I don't think most of the things u guys are saying here will ever be said. We have a common enemy in Nigeria, poverty, unemployment, corrupt politicians, bad government, and what our leaders of tomorrow our hope our future our pride which is u guys are here discussing is war, killing, Yoruba, IBO ahuasa common man this are not what we need now. I can see how highly intelligent some of u are even though some are delusional sorry to say that, but with all this that am seeing I will say we have lost it. But I no there is still hope. How u dey enjoy your end for that side? For me here na still on the matter las las Warri no dey carry last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023 Election: TBN's Statement On The Blocking Of Its Bank Account / INEC Office Burnt In Benue State / Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.