Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. (13923 Views)

IPOB: Convoy Of Biafran Soldiers Heading To Anambra To Disrupt Next Election / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges / Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Doc10q: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Very true.

3 bottles of Hero for you.

Lol.. Tnx bro. I swear that is d best tactics, I've seen ibos do it on facebook and it worked perfectly well!

1 Like

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by gidgiddy: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
Is that why you are so desperate to include Akwa Ibom State in your Biafra?
Come and try again, we will show you pepper this time.
Adiok ano mbio Uneghe.
Useless people.

I hope you know that the last president of Biafra was a man from Akwa Ibom called General Philip Effiong
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Kpoikpoi: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
gidgiddy:

I hope you know that the last president of Biafra was a man from Akwa Ibom called General Philip Effiong

1 Like

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

Lol, I’m a Yoruba guy with an IQ that surpasses most of you educated illiterate online with no knowledge of your history.

The Igbos were the first to kill the southern alliance, they did even before 1960. There are lot of evidence that give credence to this claim.

I can write a thousand pages of argument to give credence to that fact. However I don’t deal in irrelevances coz it will be outrightly stupid on my own part to keep trying to explain a self evident truth.

The Yorubas swallowed the pain silently during the atrocities committed against the west when the Igbos and Fulanis are frolicking together. Awo was even sent to jail, they voted Shagari against Awolowo. They teamed up against a nobody called Tofa in Kano. They made sure OBJ was voted to spite the Yorubas who in their majority wanted Falae.

You know what we did, we remain silent, then we struck when we had the chances and all of you babies started crying. Keep calm, the game is just starting.

IQ from Sango.

There is no game at all but games only turn against who thinks they are wise.

It all about the game not that the game is starting.

IQ Indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Kpoikpoi: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
Enyi,it's okay,I totally understand your desperation.
You know you can't survive on your own because you have neither oil nor sea ,so you try to make friends by force even though you know these friends don't like you. I think you really need to wake up and see reality, nobody,I repeat nobody will ever join an Igbo man.
When the time comes, AKWA IBOM STATE will be part of a country called The Republic of Niger Delta.
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:

IQ from Sango.

There is no game at all but games only turn against who thinks they are wise.

It all about the game not that the game is starting.

IQ Indeed.

Just pay attention! The game will unfold soon!

1 Like

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Adaibeku(f): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
tsdarkside:

when its not Adaibeku,i will just finish you off....!!

Adaibeku,see,i can control myself too,swwetheart.... cry cry

Take a deep breathe ok ,no more insults on igbos ,fulanis are our common enemies
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Doc10q: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

Sit and relax, God will keep us all alive to see what the future is about to unveil.

Peace!

Thank you very much! I love this line u jus wrote! Indeed God will actually keep you alive to see BIAFRA being actualized... And when it eventually happens please don't resign from nairaland, still stay on nairaland because I will come for you on that faithful day. And please try to remember this moniker 'DOC10Q' becos it will surly happen. Then we wud know who has d last laugh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Adaibeku(f): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
tsdarkside:

who said that....??
tell the person that said that,that he or she is a liar....

But u just wish igbos genocide right now
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Doc10q:

Thank you very much! I love this line u jus wrote! Indeed God will actually keep you alive to see BIAFRA being actualized... And when it eventually happens please don't resign from nairaland, still stay on nairaland because I will come for you on that faithful day. And please try to remember this moniker 'DOC10Q' becos it will surly happen. Then we wud know who has d last laugh..

Nairaland is going no where. It’s a Yoruba website.

If Biafra is achieved like I’m actually praying for, you will be treated as foreigners on this website (Just like gbe Ghanaians and South Africans on this forum).

Your problem is that you got the wrong guy. You thought I’m against you having your Biafra, hell no. Every sane person will want you to get your Biafra so this online ranting will stop.

However my own grouse is when you guys constantly blame the Yorubas for your unsuccessful attempt to get your Biafra like we are the one putting guns on your neck.

Rise up now and carry our campaign against your governors, counselors, house of rep, senators, elders, businessmen, Infact every antagonizers of the Biafran dream within your region. When you are successful in convincing your own about Biafra and when they are ready to take action as a united entity, then I’m sure the Biafran dream will come to fruition.

Again, the Yorubas ain’t your enemy, you’re actually expending your time against the wrong people and thereby self-sabotaging your effort to succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
shocked na wa o
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Taba21: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
Igbos didn't fight alone, AkwaIbom, some part of Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, and Cross River fought with Igbos.

And if you a Yoruba boy think Niger Delta people will join Hausa-Fulanis and Yoruba to fight Igbo or Biafra, then you must be vary high on ewedu mixed with gbegiri.

Niger Delta remains the closest brother to Igbos, it is beyond crude oil, Igbos have crude oil too (both the explored ones and abandoned ones), its a blood issue, check the names of some Niger Delta people and you will see that there is blood relationship between Igbos and some so called Niger Delta people.

I wonder why Yorubas are so pained that we have Igbo bloods answering Niger Delta today, Yorubas are really a dangerous tribe, far more dangerous than Hausa-Fulanis honestly angry

For your information I am a confirmed Ama,a deltan and weaponry were been summited in our present and I can tell you how a real Delta indigenous people views about Igbo's
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by tsdarkside(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Adaibeku:

But u just wish igbos genocide right now

i never said or thought something like that....

i critisize,but i dont hate....
its not in my dna to hate anybody....
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by tsdarkside(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Adaibeku:

Take a deep breathe ok ,no more insults on igbos ,fulanis are our common enemies

okay....sweery....
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by lucane: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
These GUYS really displayed GALLANTRY, even more than the ones presently trailing SHEKAU.
Imagine the entire TRIBE in a Country fighting just a TRIBE....
Yet this TRIBE held on for 3 years.

This is HISTORY...

Apoptosis. You re an slowpoke.
Grow up
War is not a thing to joke about.
You re obviouslynot a student of history
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by gidgiddy: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
1.) Yorubas are supporters of injustice and evil! An average Yoruba man can lie that blue is black just to defend an evil he supports.

According to Yorubas and their media, Hausa-Fulanis never did any wrong against Igbos in 1966, it was Igbos that caused the war because a few young Igbo officers and officers from other tribes carried out a coup and killed some northern leaders and leaders from other tribes, therefore all Igbos deserve to be killed for that, and Ojukwu taking a step to stop the unnecessary killing of Igbos by Northerners while the then President Gowon turned blind eye like Buhari does today meant Ojukwu killed 3 million Igbos, all because Yoruba want to benefit from the crude oil found in Eastern Nigeria then.

2.) Yorubas are selfish and wicked; so long as it is not happening in their land, the rest of Nigeria can born while they party for all they care.

3.) An average Yoruba man is cunning, double faced, his support and trust faces where his stomach is.

Northerners have been killing Igbos long before 1966. The Kano killings of 1945 and the Jos massacre of 1953 are just a few examples of this

So anyone who says that Igbos were massacred in 1966 because of the coup is someone who doesnt know history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Osaze007: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
eduman365:
Wow... See Nigerian troops dying in the Biafra war.

An Igbo man will claim it was a genocide against the Igbos just because they lost the war. See them chanting "Holy Holy Odumegwu Ojukwu another saviour". They basically idolized him like the Germans idolized Hitler before their downfall.

I wonder why they never opted for a peaceful exit, making Ojukwu lead them to their deaths... So sad.

That’s why you will never see me apologize

They fought a war and they lost simple
They thought they were better than everyone else
They sacked bendel state and we’re heading for the west
They were humiliated and destroyed and I have 0 apologies or rejection

1 Like

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Malawian(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
That commander, were there not live bullets flying towards his direction? The way he was gallivanting around the place in full length, hmm. Some people are made for war. Me, I prefer to be a sniper or a drone pilot. Yimu.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Osaze007: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
They know that without Igbo population and business acumen in Lagos and Niger Delta crude oil to milk in alliance with Hausa-Fulanis, they are doomed as a people, that's why they cry blood whenever they hear about division of Nigeria, they cringe in their huts.

Every Nigerian tribe now have come to know who they Yorubas are; an unreliable tribe. It is now well known. They are neither here nor there.

They think Hausa-Fulanis are fools, they think Buhari and co don't know that Yorubas hate them with passion but only forming love for him just to lure him into helping to make a Yoruba man President in 2023, they think Hausa-Fulanis are as gullible as they were in the 60s.

They will shock them!!

Yorubaphobia

3 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Osaze007: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blackking98:
they can't be trusted at all. The guy is crying that he's hated, hating someone and not trusting someone are two different things. If they'll fight for one Nigeria ok fine. We aren't going to be party to a one Nigeria should eat break out. Period

If they can’t be trusted why is everyone enjoying south west

3 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Osaze007: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
You are talking bullshyttt, nonsense useless Yoruba and Hausa abokkiii useless talk.

if you don't want Igbos in your midst, then allow Nigeria to divide, allow Igbos to secede as they have been demanding for decades and then you have the full right to order Igbos out of your territory and don't issue visa to any Igbo man seeking for your impoverished cocoa nation visa after division, but so long as you greedy, selfish Yorubas want Nigeria to remain and keep joining force with Hausa-Fulani to fight every region seeking for freedom from your failed Nigeria, then you have no freaking right to order any Igbo or Ijaw or Urhobo or whoever out of your state because it is Nigerian state, and if you dare nonsense, you will realize that 1966 is not 2020something...

Look at the ewedu smelling mouth talking like he is doing Igbos a favor...so long as you fools continue to say you want one Nigeria that has failed and keep fighting Igbos for trying to leave you and your cow loving Hausa-Fulani masters, then you have no godammn right to talk nonsense about Igbos living in your land, because every part of Nigeria belongs to Nigerians, and Lagos in particular is built by Nigeria's collective resources, so stop bragging about Lagos and brag with Osun, Ekiti, Ondon, etc

Go and ask your brothers that tried nonsense in Okota....go and ask the ones that tried it in Alaba some years back, go and ask those that tried it at Ladipo.....what nonsense!!

You use resources from South-south and southeast to politically develop your barren region and then turn around to talk nonsense!!!

Now they are using Nigeria's collective national resources to construct railway for you ewedu loving evil supporters, and you still have the useless gut to yan dust, why not allow Nigeria divide peacefully and use your cocoa resources to run your region and watch if anybody will dare step a foot in your barren region.

Yoruba land is what it is today, all because of crude oil from Niger Delta and Igbo people's business and entrepreneurial spirit, tell me how many properties or houses or industries or schools Yorubas own outside Lagos and some Yoruba state, but count how many Igbos own in your own land and in Hausa-Fulani land and also in Igbo land and you will know the people holding the progress of Nigeria today. Nonsense, evil loving, injustice embracing savage of a selfish tribe angry angry angry angry

Loooool what south east development and resources ?
Why can’t it be deployed in your own region loool

Are you also in the same country with South Africa
I’m happy a lot of Yorubas are waking up to see Igbo has enemy
By the time the massacre starts una go start to Dey cry

2 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Osaze007: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

I’ve told you colleagues that I don’t respond to tantrums. Discerning mind will tell you that the Igbos are actually the useful slaves to the north since the inception of this entity called Nigeria.

Tafawa - Azikwe, Shagari-Ekwueme, Tofa-Sylvester Ugoh and their romance with Abacha during the dark ages of military tyranny.

You Igbos taught the North how to use power, you taught them the spirit of betrayal (killing others people to elevate your own), but the Fulanis utilized that power more because of their population.

How did the SW suddenly become the betrayal just for the happenings of 2015? Did Nigeria started in 2015? Is that southern alliance of yours birthed only in 2015?

See boy, there are lot of Yorubas advocating for Oduduwa and you check the trend of activities on social media. But something is clear, the Yorubas don’t believe in uncertainty and it’s better to multi-task.

Instead of crying online begging people to give them their country, the Yorubas are busy using the crude oil of the SS on one side while working discreetly in the background for any unforeseen circumstances of breakup.

We make sure most of our wealth and activities remain in the SW, even if we are working in another region, we make sure our investment resides in the west. We also made sure other region are investing in our region and building it for us which explains why SW is the major destination for foreign investment. The argument is that if there is a breakup of Nigeria, we won’t suffer too much.

What preparation have you guys done for the eventual breakup of Nigeria? Some of you are stupidly investing in other people region and yet asking for a breakup, what is the sense in that? Your governors and representatives don’t even ask for a referendum on the house floor and yet some miscreant online are thinking they can get Biafra by insulting people online.

Ask yourself what has changed in the Igbo man ideology since the biafran war? nothing. You still live in droves in other parts, you’re still landlocked and if a blockade is issued against you it will still be catastrophic. Your wealth is concentrated in other zone which means you’re at a disadvantage.

Ojukwu advised against this but you guys don’t take heed to his advice and even if a war should start like you all wanted, the result will be almost thesame template like the 1967-1970 war.

All hail thr great Yoruba kingdom !
The wealthiest and most developed region in west Africa

2 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Osaze007: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
9jakool:

I didn't recall him ever saying he didn't want Igbos in SW but I see you are trying to frame his points that way. You are acting as if Yorubas are the ones holding you down preventing Biafra from happening when you should be holding your leaders accountable. I'm sure if you make all of your state governors and lawmakers get together, petition the federal government, pass laws and amend the constitution, Biafra would be realized faster. However, most of your politicians like the rest of Nigerian politicians are corrupt and are busy lining their pockets. The frustration of many IPOB members like you is that you may never see Biafra come about in your lifetime, so you project your anger on to Yorubas.

Also stop this attache with South South. What resources from Southeast was used to develop Lagos and Southwest? In the way Nigeria works, the states that receive the most federal allocation are states that produce the most amount of oil. Akwa Ibom received N17 Billion in federal allocation and Lagos received N9 Billion and generated N382 billion in IGR by itself. As it stands, the economy of Lagos is the most diversified in Nigeria. Without oil, Lagos economy would still thrive as the financial, industrial, commercial and international hub the same way it had thrived before oil discovery.

Do you know the budget of Oyo is larger than that of south east

1 Like

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Osaze007: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
gidgiddy:

Northerners have been killing Igbos long before 1966. The Kano killings of 1945 and the Jos massacre of 1953 are just a few examples of this

So anyone who says that Igbos were massacred in 1966 because of the coup is someone who doesnt know history

Despite the killings they still rather partner with them

2 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Paretomaster1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tobichimezie:

They were mostly untrained exuberant boys just fresh and green to the battle, yet they successfully completed their objectives and captured Ikot Ekpene by all accounts...puts everything into perspective, those Biafrans had heart despite been mostly under-equipped and naive.

What's the end result? They lost both the battle, and d war, and the captain fled like a sisi

1 Like

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Blackking98(m): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Osaze007:

If they can’t be trusted why is everyone enjoying south west
enjoying south west how? If u don't have anything to contribute don't quote me. Are things cheaper in the South West?, Is there 24hr hours light in the South West, is there extremely high quality roads in the South West ? . Rest no quote me abeg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Osaze007: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blackking98:
enjoying south west how? If u don't have anything to contribute don't quote me. Are things cheaper in the South West?, Is there 24hr hours light in the South West, is there extremely high quality roads in the South West ? . Rest no quote me abeg

are the best schools not in SW
Are the best businesses not in SW
Is SW not where you pass through to do business in ECOWAS?
Is SW not the biggest markets in Nigeria their budget is only trailed by SS

If you hate them so much why do you want to live among them ?
If you hate them so much how about you leave their territory and develop yourself ?

The same Yorubas that turned Ibadan to a successful city when your fathers were running there to benefit ( Ibadan was wealthier than Lagos then )
Now they have made Lagos more prosperous
Ogun is also a gallant giant

Your people are all over SW hustling but you still hate them so much what type of human beings are you

Or are you jealous of them ?
To me it’s more jealousy

They have developed a peaceful and succesful region and your jealous you don’t have such

In population they are more than you
In land mass they are larger than you. Your entire region is not up to Oyo state
In wealth they are more prosperous than you
In politics they are better than you
In education they are better than you
In religion they are better than you

Is that why you hate them so much and always wish they collapse ?

3 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by 9jakool: 12:23am On Dec 29, 2019
LegendHer0:

God will bless you.

I have noticed something among the rest of the Nigerian tribes. Everyone of them always blame the Yorubas for their inefficiencies. Why they chose to do that still remain a mystery to me.

The Igbos want Biafra, their governors, house of representative personnels, senators, leaders, businessmen are all against it but they always choose to attack and blame the far away Yorubas for their misery.

The middlebelt was attacked by the Fulanis and they all suddenly started blaming the Yorubas for the action of the barbaric Fulanis.

The SOuth-South even with the 13% derivative still remain economically disadvantaged due to the corrupt nature of their leaders, but they will also backtrack and blame the Yorubas for their own inefficiencies.

I was actually taunting some of them by saying we are gonna use their oil until it dries up, I’m just trolling them coz I know they can easily be controlled by remote-controlling their emotion.

Lagos port has been in existence since 1913, we have the housing estates of Odua Groups, free education, free healthcare, cocoa plantations, first TV, first stadium, first skyscrapers, first region to increase minimum wage from 1.9shillings to 5shillings, first region with a coordinated tax systems, and a lot more progress. All this was before the stupid crude oil they all thought built the Yoruba lands.

The Yorubas should continue to remain discrete, we shouldn’t show them our next action, we should let them hate and predict what’s next for us. But I’m sure the spirit of our ancestors still live within us and no matter how much hate they nurture, they will never be able to conquer our spirit.
In 2017, Lagos became the 6th largest oil producer in Nigeria, but I don't see it as a blessing. What you wrote up there is why oil as a curse to Nigeria as it leads to quick cash which creates corruption, pollution and neglect. We became the poverty capital of the world after oil production. See the thing is oil has no incentives. The government doesn't need to develop anything else besides oil infrastructure to eat from oil money. If we go back to the agriculture and manufacturing days, then the government would have to develop these sectors to generate any amount of revenue. Agriculture and manufacturing is what creates jobs and alleviate people out of poverty not oil.
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by oyatz(m): 6:20am On Dec 29, 2019
Continue to deceive yourself.

The FG initially declared Police Action (not outrightly war) and even after declaring war, it was still treating the Biafrans with kid gloves.

As per Foreign allies, both sides had foreign support and used foreign mercenaries which is not illegal.

Russia and Britian didn't deploy their troops to Nigeria in 1967-1970 and if you have any EVIDENCE (not beer parlour rumours) that they did, please post it here for all to see.

okeyglm:

if you followed the events accordingly, you would have seen the Biafra was winning initially. the equation changed when Russia, Britain , Egypt, Sudan etc joined the fight. even CIA predicted Biafra to win.
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by oyatz(m): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2019
Please point to a single line where I said South-South will fight for one Nigeria?

Why answering questions that were never asked?

My post was about Igbos going to war against Nigeria at this point when they aren't in advantaged position and that they were more powerful in Nigeria of the 1960s than now.

The right timing is a great factor in winning a war.

Blackking98:
Dreamer which south south will fight for Nigeria. We'd fight along the igbos to achieve our aims as Niger Delta republic while they get Biafra and we both win. Tell me what SS will benefit from fighting for Nigeria. Mtchewww. This one will sit in oshogbo or ibadan and imagine rubbish. Even the middle belt won't fight for Nigeria. But I know you goons are addicted to serving your Fulani goons. Besides this isn't 1967 , the break away nation's will find powerful allies.
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Blackking98(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2019
oyatz:
Please point to a single line where I said South-South will fight for one Nigeria?

Why answering questions that were never asked?

My post was about Igbos going to war against Nigeria at this point when they aren't in advantaged position and that they were more powerful in Nigeria of the 1960s than now.

The right timing is a great factor in winning a war.

and you must realize in 1966 it was north ,west, middle belt and later Niger Delta vs Igbo. Now it'll be different regardless of the timing u bring. The Niger Delta won't support Nigeria, the middle belt after being slaughtered like cow's by fulanis won't support one Nigeria, the north and the west will be alone this time around

1 Like

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Blackking98(m): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2019
Osaze007:

are the best schools not in SW
Are the best businesses not in SW
Is SW not where you pass through to do business in ECOWAS?
Is SW not the biggest markets in Nigeria their budget is only trailed by SS

If you hate them so much why do you want to live among them ?
If you hate them so much how about you leave their territory and develop yourself ?

The same Yorubas that turned Ibadan to a successful city when your fathers were running there to benefit ( Ibadan was wealthier than Lagos then )
Now they have made Lagos more prosperous
Ogun is also a gallant giant

Your people are all over SW hustling but you still hate them so much what type of human beings are you

Or are you jealous of them ?
To me it’s more jealousy

They have developed a peaceful and succesful region and your jealous you don’t have such

In population they are more than you
In land mass they are larger than you. Your entire region is not up to Oyo state
In wealth they are more prosperous than you
In politics they are better than you
In education they are better than you
In religion they are better than you

Is that why you hate them so much and always wish they collapse ?
I doubt you're even Yoruba. Quote where I said I HATE the yorubas. You'll just start getting emotional over nothing. You think other's hate u? Fine keep thinking. Those above you mentioned haven't made the south west the Dubai or New York of Nigeria, you're still suffering from everything other regions suffer, if mentioning things that don't have any influence on the status quo will sooth your ego keep listing. I said yorubas can't be trusted, if u can't decipher between someone saying "Tunde I don't trust u" and "Tunde I hate u" I wonder what all the world class universities and schools in your El Dorado south west are doing when they can't teach u simple English. Go and make yourself trustworthy. Nobody hate u. We don't want one Nigeria, if u like it then remain here in Nigeria. As for my region the south south we can never fight for one Nigeria . The earlier you realize the Fulani are our common enemy the better for u. Are igbos the ones in your forest hiding and then hit the highway kidnapping people or are ijaw people the ones burning the farms in your Yoruba land? NO. I'm an IBIBIO man from Akwa Ibom and the earlier u realize that the rest of the south is angry with u for supporting the Fulani in doing harm to this country and taking more than what they give it'll be better your people re-trace their step's we'll be happy. Imagine an oodudwa republic where everything is working well and your fate is decided by yourself, ports are found in the South West and south south parts of the country but he decided that no Yoruba or Niger Deltan is good enough and appointed his nomadic sister. Every security parastatal is in the firm grip of the Fulani and their loyalist. When the igbos and Niger Delta complain and protest you don't support your brothers instead you support such evil and u expect us to trust u. Not possible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose / Osinbajo’s Loyalists Should Stop Raising False Alarm – Junaid Mohammed / Shekarau Lists Conditions For Reconciliation With Ganduje Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.