Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. (13918 Views)

IPOB: Convoy Of Biafran Soldiers Heading To Anambra To Disrupt Next Election / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges / Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by franchasng: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

No matter how much you hate us, no tribe in Nigeria will remain as peaceful and successful like the Yorubas.

Your people hate us this much and yet you are living in your number within Yorubalands, Lagos and Oyo state precisely.

See let me tell you, I want more of this hate to emanate from you guys so you can wake up the Yorubas still on the fence to see you for what you truly are.

The moment you push the Yorubas to start behaving like the Hausa/Fulani in a savagery manner, then the Igbos in the Southwest will know what is called wickedness and savagery.

Continue this hate, take it to Facebook, Instagram, real life and let the sleeping demon in the Yorubas wake up. Then let’s see how you will contain the days of rage that will follow.

Continue and God give you strength to hate more!
You are talking bullshyttt, nonsense useless Yoruba and Hausa abokkiii useless talk.

if you don't want Igbos in your midst, then allow Nigeria to divide, allow Igbos to secede as they have been demanding for decades and then you have the full right to order Igbos out of your territory and don't issue visa to any Igbo man seeking for your impoverished cocoa nation visa after division, but so long as you greedy, selfish Yorubas want Nigeria to remain and keep joining force with Hausa-Fulani to fight every region seeking for freedom from your failed Nigeria, then you have no freaking right to order any Igbo or Ijaw or Urhobo or whoever out of your state because it is Nigerian state, and if you dare nonsense, you will realize that 1966 is not 2020something...

Look at the ewedu smelling mouth talking like he is doing Igbos a favor...so long as you fools continue to say you want one Nigeria that has failed and keep fighting Igbos for trying to leave you and your cow loving Hausa-Fulani masters, then you have no godammn right to talk nonsense about Igbos living in your land, because every part of Nigeria belongs to Nigerians, and Lagos in particular is built by Nigeria's collective resources, so stop bragging about Lagos and brag with Osun, Ekiti, Ondon, etc

Go and ask your brothers that tried nonsense in Okota....go and ask the ones that tried it in Alaba some years back, go and ask those that tried it at Ladipo.....what nonsense!!

You use resources from South-south and southeast to politically develop your barren region and then turn around to talk nonsense!!!

Now they are using Nigeria's collective national resources to construct railway for you ewedu loving evil supporters, and you still have the useless gut to yan dust, why not allow Nigeria divide peacefully and use your cocoa resources to run your region and watch if anybody will dare step a foot in your barren region.

Yoruba land is what it is today, all because of crude oil from Niger Delta and Igbo people's business and entrepreneurial spirit, tell me how many properties or houses or industries or schools Yorubas own outside Lagos and some Yoruba state, but count how many Igbos own in your own land and in Hausa-Fulani land and also in Igbo land and you will know the people holding the progress of Nigeria today. Nonsense, evil loving, injustice embracing savage of a selfish tribe angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2019
okeyglm:

How many days did it took Biafra soldiers to capture mid west and part of kogi and kwara

You should know the Biafran soldiers were led by Col. Banjo then and they actually met little resistance in the mid-west.

The little resistance was due to the pre-secession arrangement that all soldiers should return to their regions to stop the spate of killings, in which Igbo soldiers had been major victims.

The Nigerian soldiers who were supposed to defend the Mid-West state were mostly Mid-West Igbo and, while some were in touch with their eastern counterparts, others resisted.

That was why Muritala formed the 2nd infantry division to expel the Biafrans from the mid-west and also to defend the west from the Biafrans and they also launched an attack from the same west.

When the Biafran military administrator knew the federal troops already reclaimed the land from him, he hurriedly declared the republic of Benin that September, although it existed for just a single day.

Remeber mid-west was captured around that August and the federal forces retook it by late September that same year.
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
You are talking bullshyttt, nonsense useless Yoruba and Hausa abokkiii useless talk.

if you don't want Igbos in your midst, then allow Nigeria to divide, allow Igbos to secede as they have been demanding for decades and then you have the full right to order Igbos out of your territory and don't issue visa to any Igbo man seeking for your impoverished cocoa nation visa after division, but so long as you greedy, selfish Yorubas want Nigeria to remain and keep joining force with Hausa-Fulani to fight every region seeking for freedom from your failed Nigeria, then you have no freaking right to order any Igbo or Ijaw or Urhobo or whoever out of your state because it is Nigerian state, and if you dare nonsense, you will realize that 1966 is not 2020something...

Look at the ewedu smelling mouth talking like he is doing Igbos a favor...so long as you fools continue to say you want one Nigeria that has failed and keep fighting Igbos for trying to leave you and your cow loving Hausa-Fulani masters, then you have no godammn right to talk nonsense about Igbos living in your land, because every part of Nigeria belongs to Nigerians, and Lagos in particular is built by Nigeria's collective resources, so stop bragging about Lagos and brag with Osun, Ekiti, Ondon, etc

Go and ask your brothers that tried nonsense in Okota....go and ask the ones that tried it in Alaba some years back, go and ask those that tried it at Ladipo.....what nonsense!!

You use resources from South-south and southeast to politically develop your barren region and then turn around to talk nonsense!!!

Now they are using Nigeria's collective national resources to construct railway for you ewedu loving evil supporters, and you still have the useless gut to yan dust, why not allow Nigeria divide peacefully and use your cocoa resources to run your region and watch if anybody will dare step a foot in your barren region.

Yoruba land is what it is today, all because of crude oil from Niger Delta and Igbo people's business and entrepreneurial spirit, tell me how many properties or houses or industries or schools Yorubas own outside Lagos and some Yoruba state, but count how many Igbos own in your own land and in Hausa-Fulani land and also in Igbo land and you will know the people holding the progress of Nigeria today. Nonsense, evil loving, injustice embracing savage of a selfish tribe angry angry angry angry

Lol, the cries of nonentities like you waters my soul. Such a delight to behold.

I won’t respond to your tantrums because it will imply I’m also as deluded as you.

In your own analogy, you want to leave Nigeria and yet you majorly reside in other region in your numbers. One would ask if actually you are sane people or you’re just a conglomerate of fools.

Like I said, even if you shout from now till thy kingdom come, we will still make use of the SS crude oil to build our rails, build our roads, build our seaports, pay our workers salaries and when we are sure the oil is almost dried up or useless we will put this nation on self-destruct.

Your father sins must be re-payed by you guys and we will make sure you pay it with every drop of your sweat and blood.

The western region was doing fine and excelling before your fore-fathers truncated a working system with their greed. The aftermath of that action is what Nigeria is witnessing now and you think you can eat your cake and have it?

Even the Biafra you’re chanting is just a smokescreen by your leaders. When your leaders are serious about Biafra then maybe Nigeria will take you serious. When your representative and governors themselves demand for a separate country then we can know you are serious. But for now it’s still small group of almost insane people exhibiting a serious Napoleon complex online.

Mind you, I am part of the Yorubas that are advocating for an Oduduwa nation of like minded Yorubas. But I’m just here taunting you and letting you know you can go to hell coz we Yorubas don’t take orders from anyone and we don’t owe any mortal any loyalty or honor!

Sink that into your brain and stop depending on the Yorubas before you can take action!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by okeyglm: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2019
no matter how you sees, it took 24hrs for biafrans to took more than 4 states. at the beginning of the war , Nigeria found it difficult to advance from nsukka and garken. in fact they were losing more men until Britain came in. go and ready history Mr man. that war was between Biafra vs Britain , Russia, Egypt and ceding of bakassi. Nigeria no match to Biafra in all ramifications.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2019
jeynike:
most of u here never really understand what the word war means, if u do I don't think most of the things u guys are saying here will ever be said. We have a common enemy in Nigeria, poverty, unemployment, corrupt politicians, bad government, and what our leaders of tomorrow our hope our future our pride which is u guys are here discussing is war, killing, Yoruba, IBO ahuasa common man this are not what we need now. I can see how highly intelligent some of u are even though some are delusional sorry to say that, but with all this that am seeing I will say we have lost it. But I no there is still hope. How u dey enjoy your end for that side? For me here na still on the matter las las Warri no dey carry last.

Sorry that I spoke in that manner to you on my former reply. I actually thought you are attacking me which made me responded in that manner.

However, I ain't advocating for war coz it is just an exercise in futility. War breeds pain and total destruction.

I responded first on this thread to a guy that thought they alone can take on Nigeria in a war. I highlighted the clause in his approach and I told him even if a war is inevitable, it will be better for them to have the Yorubas on their side rather than being their enemies.

Before I concluded my reply, they are all over me hating on the Yorubas for no reason. Some of them use the defeat of Jonathan in 2015 as their excuse and I am ashamed of their reasoning. Jonathan is yesterday's message, I don't have any apologies for his ouster but I know the Yorubas actually voted for him in 2011 in their majority.

Politics is a dangerous game and it is not a game of people with feeble emotions. When the Yorubas were ganged up against in the Azikwe-Balewa, Shagari-Ekwueme, Tofa-Sylvester Ugoh, etc. we never succumb to the blame game. We simply re-strategized and emerged strongly. You don't blame people for their actions in a democracy coz it is a game of interest.

It is just insane that a group of people will hate on other people just because of their mode of voting. The irony now is that the same people have been voting in alliance with the same Hausa/Fulani since 1958 up to 2015 only to turn around to blame the Yorubas just for the issue of 2015 to present.

Is that shit only betraying southern interest when the move is made by the Yorubas? Where is the southern alliance between 1958-2015?

1 Like

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Doc10q: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
You guys should stop embarrassing yourselves....your tribesman, Philip Effiong was the Vice President of Biafra from 1967 - 1969, stop embarrassing yourself....Hausa-Fulani will turn you to suya, they don't give a damn about you, thank Igbos for always standing up for you instead of coming here to embarrass yourself always forming Niger Delta nonsense.

Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu that led the first coup that made Igbos to lose grip of Nigeria they dominated politically, etc was not from Southeast, he is from Okpanam Asaba, Delta State but Igbos never abandoned him or tagged him Niger Delta or Delta Igbo...Igbos stood by him till death, but you guys will come here to yan dust always thinking that you are making sense but you don't know that you are fooling yourselves because the Hausa-Fulani and even Yorubas don't give a flying Bleep about you guys except for the crude oil in your land angry angry

Yes Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi stopped Adaka Boro from trying to secede Rivers State from Nigeria before 1966, and that's the only flimsy, stupid reason some unguarded Niger Delta people give as their reason for hating Biafra and Igbos despite Igbos show of solidarity and love for them for decades that is born out of blood relationship not as a result of any mineral resources which is also found in some parts of Igbo land.

Make una try get sense small abeg angry angry

Why are you replying that nonentity?! Don't u have sense to tell who is who.. Does that useless person sound lik an Akwa Ibom to you?! And u have obviously forgotten that there are some yorubas & non awka Ibom persons that have lived all their life in Akwa ibom and must have learnt how to speak and write d language?! Don't you know there re some yorubas/hausas who were born in Akwa Ibom that grew up there speaking d language(jus lik ibos in LAGOS speaking yoruba well)... U think is everybody that speaks d language, is an Akwa ibom?! Use your brain to think bro..thats why u ppl keep falling for all this their claiming south trash and they keep doing it d more to you becos u ppl keep falling for it! Which akwaibom will speak with such hate against an ibo, expect a yoruba /hausa trash born and bred in Akwa Ibom(u know them by their type of comment). Even in reality/real life akwaibomite and ibos are like 5&6(close). I always know the ppl that are not south south here, judging from d way they make their comment, no matter how many efik or ibibio or wateva SS lanuguae they speak fluently, u must surely know them by their comments(that they re fake).

That guy u jus relied now is not any akwaibom. I know him very well..hes a yoruba who was born in akwaibom, that's how they know how to speak d language. Immediately I saw it, I didn't even bother replying him, cos I already knew who he was. And that's how they do, they will come here and insult d ibos with (ibibio, efik lanuguage) in a hateful way and because of d language u might fall for it, that it's truly an akwaibom talking without knowing it's otherwise. It was that guy that made me realize that some of this ppl claiming akwaibom or efik and insulting d ibos in a hate passionately filled way were never truly akwaiboms in d first place but yorubas/hausas that lived there all their lives or were born there. Before when I used to see all this hateful comments from akwaibom, it never really occurred to me that a non akwaibom born and bred there could be able to speak the language too..before I always use to think they re truly akwaibom once they comment with that their language to prove to u that it's coming from an akwIbomite until I came across this kpoikpoi guy and everything became clear for me. Becos I knew that guy was yoruba but at d same he speaks akwaibom very well and that was when it clicked on my mind that all those ppl claiming akwaibom or efik while cursing d ibos in a demonic way may not truly be akwaiboms after all. Cos in real life akwaibom relate with ibos very well, why is it only on Nairaland u see a different thing. I did my research and that was when I found out that those ppl forming akwaibom were not even true indigens of akwaibom but ppl from other tribes that grew up there or lived there and learnt d language. Sometime u ppl(ibos) should be using ur brain to think! Is not all comments that u should be replying to and is not all ppl that curse and insult u with akwaibom or efik lanuguage are truly akwaibom or calabar indigens, some learnt d lanuguae and came and be forming akwaibom while insulting u with d language to make it seem believable. Ibos be wise.. Don't fall for everything. Learnt to ignore a negative comment and reply other ppl that comment positively before u know it, those ppl that comment negatively abt u don't receive any reply from you, they wud start fading. The more u reply them, the more they derail d thread away from it's main topic of discussion into insults flying all over d thread, that is what they do and u keep on falling for it. They keep pressing ur button and u keep falling for it!.

Whenever u open a thread for discussion, once a negative comment comes in, ignore it and pass and reply to d positive ones that are coming from other commenters. Before u know it, once those negative commenters see that all their comments are being ignored and not being replied to..they will get tired of commenting..that is how to win/defeat them!! Not by replying them and making them to comment more becos they re being replied to which will now lead to d beautiful thread being derailed away from d beautiful topic into something hateful, typical nonsense, insults and trash.
Ibos apply this tactics, it will work perfectly fine.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by tsdarkside(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2019
Rekhina:
Go defeat Boko Haram first

stop talkin and give me a kiss.... kiss kiss
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 28, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
Is that why you are so desperate to include Akwa Ibom State in your Biafra?
Come and try again, we will show you pepper this time.
Adiok ano mbio Uneghe.
Useless people.

Lolzzz

Wonderful from been Yoruba man to Akwa Ibom man........Lolzzzzzzzzzz

That means Awolowo must really be a desperate coward in his life time.

No wonder he ended his life disgracefully.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Blackking98(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
They know that without Igbo population and business acumen in Lagos and Niger Delta crude oil to milk in alliance with Hausa-Fulanis, they are doomed as a people, that's why they cry blood whenever they hear about division of Nigeria, they cringe in their huts.

Every Nigerian tribe now have come to know who they Yorubas are; an unreliable tribe. It is now well known. They are neither here nor there.

They think Hausa-Fulanis are fools, they think Buhari and co don't know that Yorubas hate them with passion but only forming love for him just to lure him into helping to make a Yoruba man President in 2023, they think Hausa-Fulanis are as gullible as they were in the 60s.

They will shock them!!
They do actually think everyone is very stupid. Let's see how their romance with the Fulani and one Nigeria will last

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2019
Doc10q:

Why are you replying that nonentity?! Don't u have sense to tell who is who.. Does that useless person sound lik an Akwa Ibom to you?! And u have obviously forgotten that there are some yorubas & non awka Ibom persons that have lived all their life in Akwa ibom and must have learnt how to speak and write d language?! Don't you know there re some yorubas/hausas who were born in Akwa Ibom that grew up there speaking d language(jus lik ibos in LAGOS speaking yoruba well)... U think is everybody that speaks d language, is an Akwa ibom?! Use your brain to think bro..thats why u ppl keep falling for all this their claiming south trash and they keep doing it d more to you becos u ppl keep falling for it! Which akwaibom will speak with such hate against an ibo, expect a yoruba /hausa trash born and bred in Akwa Ibom(u know them by their type of comment). Even in reality/real life akwaibomite and ibos are like 5&6(close). I always know the ppl that are not south south here, judging from d way they make their comment, no matter how many efik or ibibio or wateva SS lanuguae they speak fluently, u must surely know them by their comments(that they re fake).

That guy u jus relied now is not any akwaibom. I know him very well..hes a yoruba who was born in akwaibom, that's how they know how to speak d language. Immediately I saw it, I didn't even bother replying him, cos I already knew who he was. And that's how they do, they will come here and insult d ibos with (ibibio, efik lanuguage) in a hateful way and because of d language u might fall for it, that it's truly an akwaibom talking without knowing it's otherwise. It was that guy that made me realize that some of this ppl claiming akwaibom or efik and insulting d ibos in a hate passionately filled way were never truly akwaiboms in d first place but yorubas/hausas that lived there all their lives or were born there. Before when I used to see all this hateful comments from akwaibom, it never really occurred to me that a non akwaibom born and bred there could be able to speak the language too..before I always use to think they re truly akwaibom once they comment with that their language to prove to u that it's coming from an akwIbomite until I came across this kpoikpoi guy and everything became clear for me. Becos I knew that guy was yoruba but at d same he speaks akwaibom very well and that was when it clicked on my mind that all those ppl claiming akwaibom or efik while cursing d ibos in a demonic way may not truly be akwaiboms after all. Cos in real life akwaibom relate with ibos very well, why is it only on Nairaland u see a different thing. I did my research and that was when I found out that those ppl forming akwaibom were not even true indigens of akwaibom but ppl from other tribes that grew up there or lived there and learnt d language. Sometime u ppl(ibos) should be using ur brain to think! Is not all comments that u should be replying to and is not all ppl that curse and insult u with akwaibom or efik lanuguage are truly akwaibom or calabar indigens, some learnt d lanuguae and came and be forming akwaibom while insulting u with d language to make it seem believable. Ibos be wise.. Don't fall for everything. Learnt to ignore a negative comment and reply other ppl that comment positively before u know it, those ppl that comment negatively abt u don't receive any reply from you, they wud start fading. The more u reply them, the more they derail d thread away from it's main topic of discussion into insults flying all over d thread, that is what they do and u keep on falling for it. They keep pressing ur button and u keep falling for it!.

Whenever u open a thread for discussion, once a negative comment comes in, ignore it and pass and reply to d positive ones that are coming from other commenters. Before u know it, once those negative commenters see that all their comments are being ignored and not being replied to..they will get tired of commenting..that is how to win/defeat them!! Not by replying them and making them to comment more becos they re being replied to which will now lead to d beautiful thread being derailed away from d beautiful topic into something hateful, typical nonsense, insults and trash.

Oh you have already corrected that. That boy is a Yoruba man. They will leave Ogbomosho and be claiming every state over here.

I don't know why Awolowo gave birth and harnessed legacy to spineless cowards like him.

Anyway same awolowo died by rat poison...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2019
Doc10q:

Very true.

3 bottles of Hero for you.
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Blackking98(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

See I’m more angered about Nigeria than you but I think everything we are going through is the law of Karma.

The Igbos are the genesis of our problems, they truncated a working government with their first coup of senseless planning and even implemented the unitary system of government.

Ask your parents about western region and it’s wealth, we are the envy of all region even in black Africa. We implemented many first with a working system of free education that even the world bank thought we wouldn’t be able to manage. We have a tax working system and the western region is the first to increase minimum wage from 1shilling 9pence to 5shilling.

Everything is going good for the Yorubas before the Igbos strucked and the aftermath of the problem is what Nigeria is currently facing now.

So tell me why you think the Yorubas are parasites? Why do you think so?

What I’m saying is that in economics you maximize your profit and it will be better to make use of the Niger Delta oil for our road and rails in return to the atrocities you guys committed against a working system of government.

It’s karma, accept your fate and respect your masters!
totally unrelated and pure wickedness speaking at its peak. The igbos struck gini? Rest man you're speaking Greek. How does the last paragraph of your economics that one mallam in osun taught u relate to the rubbish you're spewing. The igbos that are being victimized today by your Fulani master's is still the cause of your problem. Lagos State contributes alot to the economy of Nigeria and it's earnings shared to lazy states like jigawa or gombe and even the big for nothing kano. The south brings oil to the table, the east brings trade and ingenuity to the table, the west brings commerce and technocrats to the table, what does your Fulani master's in desert stricken land bring from the north to the Nigerian table yet claim everything. Instead of joining hands to fight them u instead choose to serve them in robbing your southern Brothers. Even in the government u think u are being favoured, when it's time for appointment, Musa will be replaced by adamu or Idris while seun will be replaced by Mohammed or mustapha, aren't there other competent Yoruba people who can do the job , your Fulani master's don't agree to that but yet you lick their feet and help in supressing your fellow southern Brothers. If the Niger Delta and Biafra are the cause of your problems why not let them go away so u won't have to be bothered again. You need mental evaluation. Keep doing evil and quoting God. He'll strike u down sooner or later

1 Like

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Doc10q: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

I think the Yorubas is fast becoming the Israel of Nigeria within enemies. Almost everybody hate us. The middle belt, Igbos, Hausa, Urhobo, Ijaw etc.

You guys all blame your inefficiency and problems on the Yorubas like we are your guardian or God made the Yorubas your police.

Bleep all of you MF’ers, we Yorubas don’t give a damn about your feelings. We are only answerable to our tribe and God.

If I ask you now what has the Yoruba done to harm your tribe that made you hate us this much, you won’t see a single thing to say!

Stay there and be decieving yourself.. Soon hausafulani will hate you ppl too, which is already happening by d way... Jus look at what they did to the yoruba guy Deji adenujun( or wateva he's called) in Abuja, another(hausafulani) nearly hit his big head with a big log of wood grin. U see how they re already developing hatred for ur tribe small small. I think everybody in nigerian now hates the yorubas, even their so-called allies hausafoolani. Why is that anyway? Maybe is becos everybody has finally realized d deceptive nature of an average yoruba man. Soon, if u re not careful, it wud be a full blown out war on yorubas which will be yoruba genocide carried by out their hausa Fulani masters this time around tongue. Be careful now becz an average nigerian is already hating on your tribe. Mehn 2020 will be bloody! Picture this: Hausafulani vs yaribas bloody war.. Lol.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by tsdarkside(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Very true.

3 bottles of Hero for you.

nonesense....
it will not work....

you igbos that love to always win every e-battle....??

tahh....
i laugh in umuhahia....
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Adaibeku(f): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2019
tsdarkside:

stop talkin and give me a kiss.... kiss kiss

So u hate igbos
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by tsdarkside(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2019
Adaibeku:

So u hate igbos

who said that....??
tell the person that said that,that he or she is a liar....
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

Sorry that I spoke in that manner to you on my former reply. I actually thought you are attacking me which made me responded in that manner.

However, I ain't advocating for war coz it is just an exercise in futility. War breeds pain and total destruction.

I responded first on this thread to a guy that thought they alone can take on Nigeria in a war. I highlighted the clause in his approach and I told him even if a war is inevitable, it will be better for them to have the Yorubas on their side rather than being their enemies.

Before I concluded my reply, they are all over me hating on the Yorubas for no reason. Some of them use the defeat of Jonathan in 2015 as their excuse and I am ashamed of their reasoning. Jonathan is yesterday's message, I don't have any apologies for his ouster but I know the Yorubas actually voted for him in 2011 in their majority.

Politics is a dangerous game and it is not a game of people with feeble emotions. When the Yorubas were ganged up against in the Azikwe-Balewa, Shagari-Ekwueme, Tofa-Sylvester Ugoh, etc. we never succumb to the blame game. We simply re-strategized and emerged strongly. You don't blame people for their actions in a democracy coz it is a game of interest.

It is just insane that a group of people will hate on other people just because of their mode of voting. The irony now is that the same people have been voting in alliance with the same Hausa/Fulani since 1958 up to 2015 only to turn around to blame the Yorubas just for the issue of 2015 to present.

Is that shit only betraying southern interest when the move is made by the Yorubas? Where is the southern alliance between 1958-2015?

Yorubas destroyed Southern alliance right from ages.

All just to appease the caliphate.
Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2019
Doc10q:

Stay there and be decieving yourself.. Soon hausafulani will hate you ppl too, which is already happening by d way... Jus look at what they did to the yoruba guy Deji adenujun( or wateva he's called) in Abuja, another(hausafulani) nearly hit his big head with a big log of wood grin. U see how they re already developing hatred for ur tribe small small. I think everybody in nigerian now hates the yorubas, even their so-called allies hausafoolani. Why is that anyway? Maybe is becos everybody has finally realized d deceptive nature of an average yoruba man. Soon, if u re not careful, it wud be a full blown out war on yorubas which will be yoruba genocide carried by out their hausa Fulani masters this time around tongue. Be careful now becz an average nigerian is already hating on your tribe. Mehn 2020 will be bloody! Picture this: Hausafulani vs yaribas bloody war.. Lol.. cheesy

Lol, most of you guys problem is that you don’t actually subject situation to logical reasoning before responding.

The Yorubas are the beautiful bride of this nation. We have learnt how to control discreetly every tribe in Nigeria and you will know that the Yorubas actually know when to attack, cool-down, and when to react.

The hatred for the Yorubas dosen’t start now, Infact there has been lot of gang ups against Yorubas by the alliance of the Hausa/Fulani - Igbo since 1957 up to 2015 or so.

Awolowo spent most of his life in opposition politics and yet the western region still stood tall. The Yorubas even in opposition have always been the major beneficiary of government policies and that should tell you how easy we can remote control things.

Even this Buhari government favored the SW the most but most of you online urchins simply think giving parastatal Head to a Fulani means that the Yorubas ain’t gaining lol. Ask the Arewa youth leader Shettima and Ango Abdullahi, they will tell you the Yorubas are the major beneficiary of Buhari’s government.

See bro, the Yorubas don’t shout, we’ve learnt how to keep our emotions, we’ve learnt to be discreet such that you can’t predict our moves. That is why I think we are better than the other tribes in Nigeria.

I can easily predict the attitude of the Igbos and the Haisa/Fulanis, I can actually pronounce with 75% accuracy your reaction to situations, either politics or emotions. That means I can easily mitigate against any backlash that will ensue and I will be able to plan against my enemies easily.

Even if this nation remains for a billion years, the Yorubas will always be light year ahead of the other tribes in reasoning and strategic approach. You can call that what you like but it’s actually a weapon of politics and survival!

Notable mention, the religious makeup of the Yorubas 50/50% Christians and muslims also make us immune to any gang up against us. We will always have people that will be sympathetic to our cause in North and the Rest of the south. A war against the Yorubas will be a war against all Nigerian tribes. Always remember that !

4 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Doc10q: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
They know that without Igbo population and business acumen in Lagos and Niger Delta crude oil to milk in alliance with Hausa-Fulanis, they are doomed as a people, that's why they cry blood whenever they hear about division of Nigeria, they cringe in their huts.

Every Nigerian tribe now have come to know who they Yorubas are; an unreliable tribe. It is now well known. They are neither here nor there.

They think Hausa-Fulanis are fools, they think Buhari and co don't know that Yorubas hate them with passion but only forming love for him just to lure him into helping to make a Yoruba man President in 2023, they think Hausa-Fulanis are as gullible as they were in the 60s.

They will shock them!!

They are already shocking them! cool Didn't u see the sweet salivating show that played on d 7'o clock news in Abuja. Do u recall one useless yoruba guy deji who the Hausas chased his stupid yoruba brothers away, beat him to stupor as in treated his Bleep up and is practically lying hospitalized in d hospital right now? :DLol... 2020 will be bloody.. My brother get some popcorn and cranberries let's sit and watch how it plays out btw d hausafulanis and yaribas bloody war 2020 grin

Every tribe in nigeria has seen d yaribas for who they truly are and are beginning to hate them and even worst attack them(hausafulani) cool

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2019
Blackking98:
totally unrelated and pure wickedness speaking at its peak. The igbos struck gini? Rest man you're speaking Greek. How does the last paragraph of your economics that one mallam in osun taught u relate to the rubbish you're spewing. The igbos that are being victimized today by your Fulani master's is still the cause of your problem. Lagos State contributes alot to the economy of Nigeria and it's earnings shared to lazy states like jigawa or gombe and even the big for nothing kano. The south brings oil to the table, the east brings trade and ingenuity to the table, the west brings commerce and technocrats to the table, what does your Fulani master's in desert stricken land bring from the north to the Nigerian table yet claim everything. Instead of joining hands to fight them u instead choose to serve them in robbing your southern Brothers. Even in the government u think u are being favoured, when it's time for appointment, Musa will be replaced by adamu or Idris while seun will be replaced by Mohammed or mustapha, aren't there other competent Yoruba people who can do the job , your Fulani master's don't agree to that but yet you lick their feet and help in supressing your fellow southern Brothers. If the Niger Delta and Biafra are the cause of your problems why not let them go away so u won't have to be bothered again. You need mental evaluation. Keep doing evil and quoting God. He'll strike u down sooner or later

I’ve told you colleagues that I don’t respond to tantrums. Discerning mind will tell you that the Igbos are actually the useful slaves to the north since the inception of this entity called Nigeria.

Tafawa - Azikwe, Shagari-Ekwueme, Tofa-Sylvester Ugoh and their romance with Abacha during the dark ages of military tyranny.

You Igbos taught the North how to use power, you taught them the spirit of betrayal (killing others people to elevate your own), but the Fulanis utilized that power more because of their population.

How did the SW suddenly become the betrayal just for the happenings of 2015? Did Nigeria started in 2015? Is that southern alliance of yours birthed only in 2015?

See boy, there are lot of Yorubas advocating for Oduduwa and you check the trend of activities on social media. But something is clear, the Yorubas don’t believe in uncertainty and it’s better to multi-task.

Instead of crying online begging people to give them their country, the Yorubas are busy using the crude oil of the SS on one side while working discreetly in the background for any unforeseen circumstances of breakup.

We make sure most of our wealth and activities remain in the SW, even if we are working in another region, we make sure our investment resides in the west. We also made sure other region are investing in our region and building it for us which explains why SW is the major destination for foreign investment. The argument is that if there is a breakup of Nigeria, we won’t suffer too much.

What preparation have you guys done for the eventual breakup of Nigeria? Some of you are stupidly investing in other people region and yet asking for a breakup, what is the sense in that? Your governors and representatives don’t even ask for a referendum on the house floor and yet some miscreant online are thinking they can get Biafra by insulting people online.

Ask yourself what has changed in the Igbo man ideology since the biafran war? nothing. You still live in droves in other parts, you’re still landlocked and if a blockade is issued against you it will still be catastrophic. Your wealth is concentrated in other zone which means you’re at a disadvantage.

Ojukwu advised against this but you guys don’t take heed to his advice and even if a war should start like you all wanted, the result will be almost thesame template like the 1967-1970 war.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Doc10q: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

No matter how much you hate us, no tribe in Nigeria will remain as peaceful and successful like the Yorubas.

Your people hate us this much and yet you are living in your number within Yorubalands, Lagos and Oyo state precisely.

See let me tell you, I want more of this hate to emanate from you guys so you can wake up the Yorubas still on the fence to see you for what you truly are.

The moment you push the Yorubas to start behaving like the Hausa/Fulani in a savagery manner, then the Igbos in the Southwest will know what is called wickedness and savagery.

Continue this hate, take it to Facebook, Instagram, real life and let the sleeping demon in the Yorubas wake up. Then let’s see how you will contain the days of rage that will follow.

Continue and God give you strength to hate more!

Bla bla bla.. Always bragging. See chest beating at it's highest order. U ppl now want to chase d ibo out of business in chest beating nowadays(becos that's d only thing u ppl are best at, nothing less nothing more)...
Seriously I tell u, it makes me laugh when I see weaklys bragging.. It's hilarious u know? grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Yorubas destroyed Southern alliance right from ages.

All just to appease the caliphate.

Lol, I’m a Yoruba guy with an IQ that surpasses most of you educated illiterate online with no knowledge of your history.

The Igbos were the first to kill the southern alliance, they did even before 1960. There are lot of evidence that give credence to this claim.

I can write a thousand pages of argument to give credence to that fact. However I don’t deal in irrelevances coz it will be outrightly stupid on my own part to keep trying to explain a self evident truth.

The Yorubas swallowed the pain silently during the atrocities committed against the west when the Igbos and Fulanis are frolicking together. Awo was even sent to jail, they voted Shagari against Awolowo. They teamed up against a nobody called Tofa in Kano. They made sure OBJ was voted to spite the Yorubas who in their majority wanted Falae.

You know what we did, we remain silent, then we struck when we had the chances and all of you babies started crying. Keep calm, the game is just starting.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2019
Doc10q:

Bla bla bla.. Always bragging. See chest beating at it's highest order. U ppl now want to chase d ibo out of business in chest beating nowadays(becos that's d only thing u ppl are best at, nothing less nothing more)...
Seriously I tell u, it makes me laugh when I see weaklys bragging.. It's hilarious u know? grin

Lol, it’s not bragging, it’s called setting the record straight. Nobody can take the glory of the Igbos in chestbeating and especially the syndrome of Napoleon complex.

I’m telling you to relax and watch the game unfold. You are waking up the Yorubas sitting on the fence with the hate, an example is myself. There are still millions more to wake and we will eventually show the attitude and trait of a savage that you’ve always accused us of.

Sit and relax, God will keep us all alive to see what the future is about to unveil.

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by 9jakool: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:

I didn't recall him ever saying he didn't want Igbos in SW but I see you are trying to frame his points that way. You are acting as if Yorubas are the ones holding you down preventing Biafra from happening when you should be holding your leaders accountable. I'm sure if you make all of your state governors and lawmakers get together, petition the federal government, pass laws and amend the constitution, Biafra would be realized faster. However, most of your politicians like the rest of Nigerian politicians are corrupt and are busy lining their pockets. The frustration of many IPOB members like you is that you may never see Biafra come about in your lifetime, so you project your anger on to Yorubas.

Also stop this attache with South South. What resources from Southeast was used to develop Lagos and Southwest? In the way Nigeria works, the states that receive the most federal allocation are states that produce the most amount of oil. Akwa Ibom received N17 Billion in federal allocation and Lagos received N9 Billion and generated N382 billion in IGR by itself. As it stands, the economy of Lagos is the most diversified in Nigeria. Without oil, Lagos economy would still thrive as the financial, industrial, commercial and international hub the same way it had thrived before oil discovery.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Doc10q: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

Lol, do you know Biafra was already surrounded since 1968? They’ve been blockaded since then and it was just a war of reclaiming the final cities.

Enugu, Bonny, Calabar and Portharcourt was already captured in 1968, a year after the war!

So now u finally admitted that Bonny and calabar are actually biafraland, after all your nonsense abt it not being biafra. Kai! Southwest tribe is the worst hypocritical tribes I've ever seen.. No wonderful d ibos hate u so much...non straight forward ppl u lots! and now that other tribe's eye re beginning to open, they all now hate u too. Yoruba is now an endangered specie in nigeria now o if u re not careful.
Don't even try to pray for another war this time around cos if it happens... Hmm I'm not sure there wud ever be a race called yoruba in this world ever again...cos u ppl re spineless cowards, u can't fight at all..u always rely on ur hausafulani masters.. Now they too have already develop hate for You too.. Jus look at what they did to you ppl in Abuja few days ago... It's a pity grin . So who wud fight for u now, u re all standing alone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Liposure: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2019
Had ojukwu not embarked on dis journey, over one million lives of his people wood not hav been lost their lives.

1 Like

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2019
9jakool:

I didn't recall him ever saying he didn't want Igbos in SW but I see you are trying to frame his points that way. You are acting as if Yorubas are the ones holding you down preventing Biafra from happening when you should be holding your leaders accountable. I'm sure if you make all of your state governors and lawmakers get together, petition the federal government, pass laws and amend the constitution, Biafra would be realized faster. However, most of your politicians like the rest of Nigerian politicians are corrupt and are busy lining their pockets. The frustration of many IPOB members like you is that you may never see Biafra come about in their lifetime, so you project your anger on to Yorubas.

Also stop this attache with South South. What resources from Southeast was used to develop Lagos and Southwest? In the way Nigeria works, the states that receive the most federal allocation are states that produce the most amount of oil. Akwa Ibom received N17 Billion in federal allocation and Lagos received N9 Billion and generated N382 billion in IGR by itself. As it stands, the economy of Lagos is the most diversified in Nigeria. Without oil, Lagos economy would still thrive as the financial, industrial, commercial and international hub the same way it had thrived before oil discovery.

God will bless you.

I have noticed something among the rest of the Nigerian tribes. Everyone of them always blame the Yorubas for their inefficiencies. Why they chose to do that still remain a mystery to me.

The Igbos want Biafra, their governors, house of representative personnels, senators, leaders, businessmen are all against it but they always choose to attack and blame the far away Yorubas for their misery.

The middlebelt was attacked by the Fulanis and they all suddenly started blaming the Yorubas for the action of the barbaric Fulanis.

The SOuth-South even with the 13% derivative still remain economically disadvantaged due to the corrupt nature of their leaders, but they will also backtrack and blame the Yorubas for their own inefficiencies.

I was actually taunting some of them by saying we are gonna use their oil until it dries up, I’m just trolling them coz I know they can easily be controlled by remote-controlling their emotion.

Lagos port has been in existence since 1913, we have the housing estates of Odua Groups, free education, free healthcare, cocoa plantations, first TV, first stadium, first skyscrapers, first region to increase minimum wage from 1.9shillings to 5shillings, first region with a coordinated tax systems, and a lot more progress. All this was before the stupid crude oil they all thought built the Yoruba lands.

The Yorubas should continue to remain discrete, we shouldn’t show them our next action, we should let them hate and predict what’s next for us. But I’m sure the spirit of our ancestors still live within us and no matter how much hate they nurture, they will never be able to conquer our spirit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2019
Doc10q:

So now u finally admitted that Bonny and calabar are actually biafraland, after all your nonsense abt it not being biafra. Kai! Southwest tribe is the worst hypocritical tribes I've ever seen.. No wonderful d ibos hate u so much...non straight forward ppl u lots! and now that other tribe's eye re beginning to open, they all now hate u too. Yoruba is now an endangered specie in nigeria now o if u re not careful.
Don't even try to pray for another war this time around cos if it happens... Hmm I'm not sure there wud ever be a race called yoruba in this world ever again...cos u ppl re spineless cowards, u can't fight at all..u always rely on ur hausafulani masters.. Now they too have already develop hate for You too.. Jus look at what they did to you ppl in Abuja few days ago... It's a pity grin . So who wud fight for u now, u re all standing alone..

Lol, your ancestors also made the mistake of thinking the Yorubas are standing alone but they regretted their actions and they all failed till the grim reaper plucked out their souls.

I don’t like throwing tantrums like a kid, keep calm and let that war you’re thinking will eradicate us start. No time for useless online talks, I believe in action rather than mere talks.

Shebi your ancestors already sacrificed so much during the war, you children will sacrifice a million more if you don’t learn to control your emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by Doc10q: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:

Leave them.. Even their useless obasanjo(monkey) after he repented a little)threw d truth right in their ewedu face by telling them that d ibos built their region and made it what it is today. He even went as far as praising d ibos by calling them d best tribe in nigeria. I know this pained most ewedu oily soup ppl after their monkey face brother finally admitted the truth they have been hiding for yrs. That's they re afraid of division, cos they know once it happens, they re done for, and wud become slaves to biafrans/ibos lik it meant to be before since 19's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by LegendHer0: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2019
Doc10q:

Leave them.. Even their useless obasanjo(monkey) after he repented a little)threw d truth right in their ewedu face by telling them that d ibos built their region and made it what it is today. He even went as far as praising d ibos by calling them d best tribe in nigeria. I know this pained most ewedu oily soup ppl after their monkey face brother finally admitted the truth they have been hiding for yrs. That's they re afraid of division, cos they know once it happens, they re done for, and wud become slaves to biafrans/ibos lik it meant to be before since 19's.

Lol. Can you please bring one reputable source to back the assertions that Obasanjo said this?

Not the Biafra radio source o. One frontline media source (either vanguard, premium times, the nation, guardian, punch, etc.) that back the claim. I will be waiting patiently.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by jeynike: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

emotions makes us human, no wahala I am not angry, peace be with u brother.

1 Like

Re: Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. by tsdarkside(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Doc10q:

They are already shocking them! cool Didn't u see the sweet salivating show that played on d 7'o clock news in Abuja. Do u recall one useless yoruba guy deji who the Hausas chased his stupid yoruba brothers away, beat him to stupor as in treated his Bleep up and is practically lying hospitalized in d hospital right now? :DLol... 2020 will be bloody.. My brother get some popcorn and cranberries let's sit and watch how it plays out btw d hausafulanis and yaribas bloody war 2020 grin

Every tribe in nigeria has seen d yaribas for who they truly are and are beginning to hate them and even worst attack them(hausafulani) cool

when its not Adaibeku,i will just finish you off....!!

Adaibeku,see,i can control myself too,swwetheart.... cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reps To FG: Release N3bn For Local Production Of Firearms / Confusion In Obibi-Uratta Community As 2 Traditional Rulers Emerge / 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.