Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,505 members, 7,812,556 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

How I Nearly Landed In Trouble!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Nearly Landed In Trouble!!! (754 Views)

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Nearly Landed In Trouble!!! by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:20am On Dec 28, 2019
I wouldn't wanna bore you with a long epistle but pls take your time to read this. And I promise you it's gonna be fun and at the same time impacting.

Today woulda been a day free from all stress of life if I had been a bit careful with decisions I make.I slept all through but when it was exactly 5:00pm or thereabout I decided to take a walk.mind you, my cousin,who came all the way from OSUn state in a bid to greet my family for Christmas was as well around .so in order not to leave him all alone fighting boredom,I called upon him to let's have the walk together.
Setting off,we had no exact destination in mind.being a confam ajepako my cousin be,I decided to excite him by taking him to an estate not too far from my area......

More to come,guys.
Re: How I Nearly Landed In Trouble!!! by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:47am On Dec 28, 2019
This is only one estate that I know of in my area which is Lagelu estate, for those that reside in IB city,they would be familiar with this place;due to the type of mansions,mighty and heartbreaking structures and coupled with the type of people the estate houses.

Walking side by side with my cousin,I started exciting him with some tale a JJC(jolie just come)would love to hear.did I tell you my cousin came from a typical village settig.Due to that effect,his level of exposure is really minute.wowing him with my tale and the mighty mansions was like a dream come true

Re: How I Nearly Landed In Trouble!!! by Iamvetlander(m): 2:34am On Dec 28, 2019
Waiting
Re: How I Nearly Landed In Trouble!!! by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
After an hour of a long walk I asked him if we had explored enough and he replied in negative...mind you we had no idea of where exactly we were but all I could fathom was that we were still around the axis of lagelu estate. Looking by our left we saw a desolate path.we were so compelled to take this path due to the beautiful houses and the serene atmosphere of this place.

Walking straight down,we felt this was the perfect time to take pictures. Took some random pictures and continuing towing the lonely path.out of the blue,few meters before we sighted two weird heftylooking guys smoking marijuana.my heart stopped breathing for a second... Right by my side my cousin was visibly panicking.
Re: How I Nearly Landed In Trouble!!! by Hollawaley(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
What's scary about two folks jejely smoking and getting happy? Well continue, I'd like to see where this ends.

(1) (Reply)

Diseases Cds Can't Prevent / Corona Virus Facts- Types Of People That Can't Contact Corona Virus / Social Distancing Between A Bride And Groom On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.