Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight (36841 Views)

Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? / Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Tumbulum: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2019
Onoroyiza:

No sorry to say but Sharia is only for Muslims alone. Like if there's is a problem between 2 or more Muslims and not Christians, Buddha etc.
But we usually use the Nigerian constitution when it involves another set of people
if you include sharia in a constitution of a circular state,it means you are inviting anarchy. The only way for these Muslims to be happy is for the them to have their own country.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Ttipsy(f): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2019
Tumbulum:
And you think you are not provoking other religious faith by trying to make a Sharia a part of our constitution?
dont mind them,, useless, wicked, barbaric set of people

misplaced priorities everywhere
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Jaqenhghar: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2019
Did they ever drop their arms?

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Correcto: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Call a spade a spade. Islam has more trouble on earth than any religion. Islam fights Christian, Buhdist, and Islam.
OgunLaakaye:
If we remove Christianity and Islam from the world, it would be a better place.

Damn, This two religions get wahala.

Even amongst themselves individually, they are in war.

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Bonapart(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2019
post=85279957:
Alhamdulillah
you're indeed a slave

May you be free
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Masterclass32: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Who does this man think he is deceiving?
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by bejeria101(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2019
Who provokes them to do their nonsense? Guy shift.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by spy24(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Na lie only one has problem and its islam

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by zoedew: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2019
Kuginzi:

Take it easy!! No one wants to die
That’s Taqqiya you are deploying at me! For something considered a cause worthwhile more than one person will want to die! Islam offers something for which anyone who subscribes to the belief system would want not only to die but throw himself at death!
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Onoroyiza:

No sorry to say but Sharia is only for Muslims alone. Like if there's is a problem between 2 or more Muslims and not Christians, Buddha etc.
But we usually use the Nigerian constitution when it involves another set of people
Bro, you have been making sense since morning till you got ere. Sharia has no place our constitution. In case you don't know, Christians too can ask for the beatitudes or ten commandments to be incorporated into the constitution to solve Christian brothers' conflicts.
Same for traditionalists, Buddhists and Hindu. The Nigerian constitution is secular and should remain so. If two Muslims are having issues and wish to solve it the sharia way, let them approach their imams. Else, you're calling for confusion and eventual disintegration of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Somebody earlier said the Sultan is using their normal deceit to fool certain people.

I believe you are one of those people. You have successfully being persuaded by Sultan into seeing this as a muslim vs christian problem.

Is it muslim killing others or is it Northerners killing others?

It is easy for many of you to say Yoruba muslim but I never hear anyone say Northern Muslim, which would be an appropriate target for you to attack.

Remember, there are Muslims in Yoruba, in Bini, in Ijaw, in Ibo even if they are in minority, and Ive never heard of them attacking anyone.

When you band all muslims together in your attack, these Southern muslims will defend their faith and very soon stand on side of protecting Islam. This is what Sultan wants to happen.

Your statement plays foolishly into his agenda.

This issue is ethnic, not religious. If it is religious, only the fulani muslim is guilty of it. So stop saying muslim and start saying fulani muslim in your attacks.
Hmmm. This ur angle is interesting though.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by uninspired07: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2019
Onoroyiza:

Oh really. Are you talking about the Muslims or the religion?.
It is people like you that use to start world war and later find somewhere to hind until the world is over.
I still don't understand what all these Christians are saying. I am not saying the killing is right yes anybody caught killing should be dealt with in accordance of the law. I know my religion very well and it has never taught anything bad to anyone only good morals and please don't insult my religion again

If he insults your religion again what will you do? Bomb him to death as usual?
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by uninspired07: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
drlateef:

You definitely are the greatest terrorists hiding under the cover of christianity and democracy to decimate the muslim countries. Even in Nigeria, you see them forcing their will on muslims by banning hijab in schools, forcing muslim kids to sing the hymms in schools against their will. I was forced to buy hymm book to read. Christian religious studies were forced on muslims by christian fanatic trachers. Yet, muslims have no voice. No matter what you christians do, your religion will be crumbled and crushed by Allah because it is based on fraud and deception. No falsehood will stand for long.

What about dividing the country so we Christians can go our way?

What about that for a deal?

If it’s war you want, you can never win because the West (US & UK) will come in to save Christians. The liberals —who are sympathetic to Islam—have lost power in the West & will not gain it anytime soon. If you want a solely Islamic nation, we can Divide Nigeria no problem but we shall never become an Islamic country. Never!!!

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by lovelybugs(f): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

The world will not be a better place.
Humans generally thrive on conflict, if it isn't religion then it's race and if it isn't race they'll still find something to kill themselves over.

Human beings don't like peace.
There will always be blood thirsty mad people who look for the slightest excuse to kill.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by uninspired07: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Dynamichabby:
It's annoying the way our christians brother's takes this issue without any sense of reasoning.... Firtsly i dont think majority of u takes time to read the content of his message His message is to "CAN" ( christian association of Nigeria) who has been making derogative message about islam... And the correction is this terrorist should be addresses as terrorist not as muslims... And secondly i believe we ought to have grown beyond fighting one another about issues like this, any group that plans to hinder peaceful coexistence of the world should be jointly wiped off not to section it to a certain religion.... No sane person under the pretence of religion will take another life. Thirdly statistics has shown that this people kills more muslim than christians, so this should be joint thing and lastly why are christians quick to jump to conclusion that islam is a religion of wars?? İ advice majority of u to do more research about this religion i know you will find out that the religion is the religion of peace, this people are miss interpreting the verses of the quran to suite their evil act.... Thanks quote author=ebukajay184 post=85278388]

http://igberetvnews.com/1213431/sultan-muslims-will-provoked-take-arms-fight/

Islam is a religion of war, bloodshed & terror. There’s nothing you can tell us to the contrary. Say something else abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by zionzoe(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
dangwarmai:
The provocation is too much. Even here Sultan just said " we will not fight" still somebody is here insulting our esteemed Sultan and. Maybe thats what his own Christianity tought him.
The real muslims will still stand by their Sultan.
A muslim can never be terrorist.

Continue the provocation.
Malam , ur evil zultan is a rat to be insulted. Our insult is on the epileptic paedophile , erectile dysfunctionally affected slowpoke , armed robber , sleeper with dead women, deceiver called M0hamed. The false prophet.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Enemyofpeace: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
That's all their religion knows fight and violence. Religion of peace my foot. I'm sure Mannabbqgrils is a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by bigiyaro(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Isinweke:

You Yoruba Muslim always twist topics to defend Islam and Fulani jihadist.

This is Islamic terrorists killing both Christians, traditionalists etc but you're making it look like Christians and Muslims are fighting,
Muslims fight everyother religious people in the world,
Islam is the one doing the killings not religion.

In India, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and Thailand where Christianity is minority like Islam, Muslims alone still fight the dominant Buddhist, Hindus etc

It's Islamic problem not just all religions problem.

Christians don't fight other religious people, only Islam do.

I'm not a Christian
don't mind d Yoruba cowards , that's why they have an emir at Ilorin, Islam is just a curse on the world, even where no any other religious group exist for them to kill, they will still kill and bomb themselves, like in the middle east.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by klax(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
helinues:
Ohhhhh.. So Boko haram are Catholics right?

ISIS are Buddhists sebi?

Taliban are definitely Anglicans

Houthis are indigenous Pentecostal

Nonsense and ingredients

Don't mind the a s s hole. Let Muslim take up arms nah and let's see who head go pain las las. He is talking nonsense as if Christians in Nigeria fear them let the bitch in Aso Rock stand neutral and let's open the floor for just 3 weeks and let's see nah, bloody bollock.

Al Bagdad is a Catholic Reverend father nah F u c k i n g hypocrite bitchs.

We have Christians, Buddhist, Taoist, Sinkh etc none of these religion is blood thirsty or says they want to fight for God but only the
f u c krard Muslim who take bloodshed as hobby. I never seen where a clay pot made by human says it want to fight for it's maker.

Mr Sultan pls keep that pooh to your self we care not neither fear you bollocks.

Fulani herdsmen are pastors nah.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sometimes, I wonder how God operates....

people have been killing themselves defending their religions.

following stupid man-made rules, swallowing nonsense orders.

God, how do u operate?
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Sirjamo: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
helinues:
Ohhhhh.. So Boko haram are Catholics right?

ISIS are Buddhists sebi?

Taliban are definitely Anglicans

Houthis are indigenous Pentecostal

Nonsense and ingredients
The biggest terrorists in the World history are George Bush, Tony Blair, Barack Obama, Nikola Sackozy....And we all know the religion they belong to. They forcefully invaded Iraq against the UN resolution and practically destroyed it, claiming there was a nuclear weapon; 15 years after, we are still waiting to see the nuclear weapon after killing millions of Muslims including women and little children.

These group of sophisticated and powerful terrorists also destroyed Libya, Syria, and Afghanistan and killed millions of Muslims. They aid Israel to annex Gaza against another UN resolution. These terrorists I listed are not erratic ones who strike by chance, everyone of their attacks always result in loss of thousands of Muslims life and property worth billions of dollars. Go back to Trump campaign in 2016, he confirmed that these people I listed made ISIS and al qaeeda, they used them to oust some regime they hate all over the middle east and now they are turning against their makers.

The only difference between Muslim terrorists and Christian terrorists is: Muslim terrorists say that they are killing for Allah, when in reality, they are killing for power and control of some territorial resource benefit. The Christian terrorists are the most dangerous, they have access to the most sophisticated weaponry, they don't obey constituted regulatory and monitoring authority like UN, NATO etc. They possess state powers and resources to unleash on the Muslim countries and they have been using those advantages to crush Islamic countries but guess what: Islam remains the fastest growing religion in the World, it is second in population only to Christianity because Christianity had a 500 years head - start. Islam has been projected to overtake Christianity in few decade and Mohammed ( S. A . W) is the most influential person to ever live in this World!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bonapart:
you're indeed a slave

May you be free
Seun, Mynd44 OAM4J Dominique .
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by uninspired07: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sirjamo:
The biggest terrorists in the World history are George Bush, Tony Blair, Barack Obama, Nikola Sackozy....And we all know the religion they belong to. They forcefully invaded Iraq against the UN resolution and practically destroyed it, claiming there was a nuclear weapon; 15 years after, we are still waiting to see the nuclear weapon after killing millions of Muslims including women and little children.

These group of sophisticated and powerful terrorists also destroyed Libya, Syria, and Afghanistan and killed millions of Muslims. They aid Israel to annex Gaza against another UN resolution. These terrorists I listed are not erratic ones who strike by chance, everyone of their attacks always result in loss of thousands of Muslims life and property worth billions of dollars. Go back to Trump campaign in 2016, he confirmed that these people I listed made ISIS and al qaeeda, they used them to oust some regime they hate all over the middle east and now they are turning against their makers.

The only difference between Muslim terrorists and Christian terrorists is: Muslim terrorists say that they are killing for Allah, when in reality, they are killing for power and control of some territorial resource benefit. The Christian terrorists are the most dangerous, they have access to the most sophisticated weaponry, they don't obey constituted regulatory and monitoring authority like UN, NATO etc. They possess state powers and resources to unleash on the Muslim countries and they have been using those advantages to crush Islamic countries but guess what: Islam remains the fastest growing religion in the World, it is second in population only to Christianity because Christianity had a 500 years head - start. Islam has been projected to overtake Christianity in few decade and Mohammed ( S. A . W) is the most influential person to ever live in this World!!!!

What we Christians want is to be left alone? Can we restructure or Balkanize Nigeria is Christians & Muslims can go their separate ways?

If you want war, then start the killings already.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Sirjamo: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

What we Christians want is to be left alone? Can we restructure or Balkanize Nigeria is Christians & Muslims can go their separate ways?

If you want war, then start the killings already.
You have freedom of movement, all Christians can relocate to a region and live peacefully; is anyone stopping you?
If all Christians leave Kano or Kaduna today and relocate to Enugu, it would send a very strong message that you are serious, but guess what, you can but you won't!!!
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Powersurge: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Are you scared to refer to Islam alone as the trouble of the world in this 21st century? Don't be scared son. The religion is a trouble to the peace if the world.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Softness147: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
Idiot
I wish Ayilala,Ogun,Amadioha,Ogwugwu Akpu okija,Ezemewi Nnewi.Ana edo,Ezu Agulu will join hand to kill u.
So Boko Haram na Redeem members shee?
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by ahaz: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by nokatakata: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Religion shouldn't really be a problem...a lot of people just choose to be intentionally foo.lish using religion as an excuse.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by nokatakata: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
islam in the northen part of nigeria is violent and intolerant.

Even on NL, you have to accept that Allah is your saviour before you can make ordinary comment on an islamic thread. very annoying,
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Kuginzi: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
zoedew:

That’s Taqqiya you are deploying at me! For something considered a cause worthwhile more than one person will want to die! Islam offers something for which anyone who subscribes to the belief system would want not only to die but throw himself at death!
You're ignorantly displaying your hatred against Islam with lies and deceit. Pls learn about Islam with sincerity by removing that stigma of hate against Islam from your heart, then you'll know the truth. Islam is a religion of peace.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Miner13: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Snowale:
Seems, you don't have the sense of reasoning, various Islamic leaders and groups have condemned their actions, they kill more Muslims than any other religion, and we've heard news of them bombing several mosques. They are mostly found in Islamic countries where they cause destruction of the people's properties
but you lack the sense your brain only filled with ash.idiot
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Miner13:
but you lack the sense your brain only filled with ash.idiot
who asked you to describe yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me / Stay-At-Home: Vehicle Conveying Tomatoes, Set Ablaze In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.