Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight (36843 Views)

Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? / Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Onoroyiza(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2019
Kennitrust:
How I wish it could be possible for the whole world to revolts against Muslims in attempt to wipe out Muslims from the face of the earth undecided

All Muslim are the same. The peaceful ones secretly lean support to the terrorists. They know what they are doing. No Muslims is against Muslims. They are only deceiving us by condemning terrorists' act when in real sense, that is their doctrine.

Oh really. Are you talking about the Muslims or the religion?.
It is people like you that use to start world war and later find somewhere to hind until the world is over.
I still don't understand what all these Christians are saying. I am not saying the killing is right yes anybody caught killing should be dealt with in accordance of the law. I know my religion very well and it has never taught anything bad to anyone only good morals and please don't insult my religion again

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by drlateef: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

You are a terrorist & shall stew in your own jihad. The world’s attention is now turned to Nigeria & you shall fight that war you’ve always wanted. Terrorist!!!

You definitely are the greatest terrorists hiding under the cover of christianity and democracy to decimate the muslim countries. Even in Nigeria, you see them forcing their will on muslims by banning hijab in schools, forcing muslim kids to sing the hymms in schools against their will. I was forced to buy hymm book to read. Christian religious studies were forced on muslims by christian fanatic trachers. Yet, muslims have no voice. No matter what you christians do, your religion will be crumbled and crushed by Allah because it is based on fraud and deception. No falsehood will stand for long.

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Onoroyiza(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2019
ogbuefi677:
It's better you closet terrorists take up arms and fight boko haram since they're claiming to be doing Allah's work.
Ndi ara

Those stupid people called boko haram. I don't know what joy they incur in killing people and the worst part is that they use our religion as a cover while by there isn't any such thing in it

2 Likes

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2019
drlateef:
Without America, the world will be peaceful. America is a christian country. The black man continues to be decimated by the west. We have been told how France has been funding Boko Haram, providing food, arms and amunition to them using helicopters and planes. America and Isreal are behind Al qaida and ISIS. 9/11 was a controlled demolition done by Isreali agents.
Well spoken like a true terrorist

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Dynamichabby(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2019
It's annoying the way our christians brother's takes this issue without any sense of reasoning.... Firtsly i dont think majority of u takes time to read the content of his message His message is to "CAN" ( christian association of Nigeria) who has been making derogative message about islam... And the correction is this terrorist should be addresses as terrorist not as muslims... And secondly i believe we ought to have grown beyond fighting one another about issues like this, any group that plans to hinder peaceful coexistence of the world should be jointly wiped off not to section it to a certain religion.... No sane person under the pretence of religion will take another life. Thirdly statistics has shown that this people kills more muslim than christians, so this should be joint thing and lastly why are christians quick to jump to conclusion that islam is a religion of wars?? İ advice majority of u to do more research about this religion i know you will find out that the religion is the religion of peace, this people are miss interpreting the verses of the quran to suite their evil act.... Thanks quote author=ebukajay184 post=85278388]

http://igberetvnews.com/1213431/sultan-muslims-will-provoked-take-arms-fight/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by mamaafrik(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2019
Dynamichabby:

İf you don't understand the religion and really want to know, ask and you will be admonished about it... Stop misleading people pls.
,oya admonish me,tell me why you people face east during prayer,use moon sign on on mosques,use lunar calendar.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by victorazyvictor(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
If we remove Christianity and Islam from the world, it would be a better place.

Damn, This two religions get wahala.

Even amongst themselves individually, they are in war.

Plz stop mentioning christianity.

How many terrorist christianity gave birth to?

Plz learn how to direct your talk.

Reason why Nigeria is not getting better, we don't hit hammer on the nail.

Christianity brought peace, freedom, liberation, life, light, forgives to the world.

Before, our ancestors had awful, cruel way of life called Tradition eg. Killing of twins, human sacrifice, blood money, burial rituals etc. It was Christianity that abolished or put down these to the minimal today that you and I can sit in our comfort zone to write rubbish.

What benefits have Islam brought? Plz mention them if not killing here and there in the course of islamization.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by ItooWorWor(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2019
To that Mod that ban me just for commenting on this thread

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Chibuzoc(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2019
Kuginzi:

What do u gain in propaganda?
Where is the propaganda
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by aylive02(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2019
Blood thirsty religion
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by MetaPhysical: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2019
The terror we face in Nigeria is ethnic, not religious.

Fulani is everybody's enemy. Put your focus on your enemy, not Islam.

They are trying to hide their ethnic agenda under religion and you educated Southerners are sucking up their deceit.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by aylive02(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2019
Kennitrust:
How I wish it could be possible for the whole world to revolts against Muslims in attempt to wipe out Muslims from the face of the earth undecided

All Muslim are the same. The peaceful ones secretly lean support to the terrorists. They know what they are doing. No Muslims is against Muslims. They are only deceiving us by condemning terrorists' act when in real sense, that is their doctrine.
God bless you. Thirsty religion indeed
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Nowenuse: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2019
Kennitrust:
I keep thinking everyday the beauty this world is missing because of Muslim.

The needless war we fought in the middle of peace...

The banning of man and woman to sit together in public when behind the public, they destroyed the destiny of a nine years old girl

Muslim has caused the world more harms than any other religions in the world.

Muslims are very peaceful when they 10% in your community. If you allow them to grow up to 80% in your community, you will either joint them or they kill you for not submitting to their religion.

Muslims are the worst hypocrite friends you will have in your community with the pretend of living peacefully together.

I hate these terrorists from my blood stream

Are u serious? Which 80%?, Once they are up to 30%, they become a serious problem and a headache, disobeying laws and constituting a nuisance.
At 50%, they fully launch terrorism and jihad.

They should continue, the whole world is getting really tired and pissed off by them and a time will come when they will be heavily and badly treated like cockroaches. Very unproductive group of human beings.

4 Likes

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Kinikini: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2019
If you read the Sultan's speech with an open mind, you will agree with him. Bias and prejudices are equally serious worms eating away our societies.

quote author=helinues post=85278423]Ohhhhh.. So Boko haram are Catholics right?

ISIS are Buddhists sebi?

Taliban are definitely Anglicans

Houthis are indigenous Pentecostal

Nonsense and ingredients [/quote]
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by MetaPhysical: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2019
GMbuharii:

I must thank lzaa and immhotep for a good job of sense restoration well done,gracias.

grin grin

grin grin
You no well.

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Oches4me(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2019
Zico5:
Who is fooling who. Book Haram extremists are Muslims, Fulani herdsmen are Muslims, so who is persecuting Muslims again.
. Niger/Delta are christains, all igbo kidnappers, rapers, arms robers their are christains.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Dynamichabby(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2019
mamaafrik:
,oya admonish me,tell me why you people face east during prayer,use moon sign on on mosques,use lunar calendar.
firstly we face kiblah while praying because thats the direction of the ofvthe holy mosque, using moon sign is conceptional as It's not conventional thing, and some islamic scholars even disagree with it, the only rerelevance of moon is that we use it calculate our calender as It's prescribe by the prophet.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by dangwarmai(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2019
jaytee01:
Which yeye sultan? You think that we don't know your strategy now... Condemn the killings in the morning and provide arms, money and protection at night.
Can you prove what you are saying.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by zoedew: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2019
Kuginzi:

Are u ok?

Let’s be dispassionate and factual. Isn’t that the correct position all things considered? Better to ditch violence and every belief system that encourages it under any guise whatsoever.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by BanevsJoker(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2019
Taqiyya.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Victorclean1: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2019
IS NOT ONLY KORAN , WHAT ABOUT HADITH ? HADITH IS THE MAJOR BOOK THAT SPELL OUT KILL THE UNBELIEVERS
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Bestman66: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2019
Can someone just remind him that they are already taking up arms and had killed thousands of souls . He should join his voice to that of FG and ask the Islamic Militants to embrace Peace.
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by zoedew: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2019
Oches4me:
. Niger/Delta are christains, all igbo kidnappers, rapers, arms robers their are christains.
Those are crimes without more and condemnable. What is in view here is killings and oppression of Christians by Muslims, forcible conversions of Christians to Islam, demolition of Churches by Muslims, revocation of land grants made for Church buildings, discrimination against Christians in employment circumstances, filling the space with Sharia law in places where folks who are not Muslims also live (e.g. Kano where uterine folks not of the same sex and husband and wife can no longer ride in the same tricycle because the overly Islamic State Government decreed so) e.t.c. Clearly Islam takes no prisoners. Islam is an either or proposition! It says either openly or subtly via taqqiya that you must choose to be a Muslim or lose the right to live as you please or at all! Is that fair, humane and reasonable? Is that really Peace (Salaam). The President has said the violence is brought about by folks who seek to discredit Islam! A calm and dispassionate look at these matters will show that he is deploying taqqiya to achieve his previously stated goal of championing the cause of Sharia!

3 Likes

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2019
They have already taking arms and killing innocent people without provocation
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by sandygechy(f): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2019
Look at this old,demented,senile idiot! ISIS,ISWAP,Talibans,Boko Garam,Fulani herdsman have one thing in common:Islam!!! How can I practice a religion founded by an epileptic paedophile? And some fools insinuate we worship the same God...Jesus forbid!!!! Their plans to take over NIgeria IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL! Religion of piss!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Kennitrust(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2019
Onoroyiza:

Oh really. Are you talking about the Muslims or the religion?.
It is people like you that use to start world war and later find somewhere to hind until the world is over.
I still don't understand what all these Christians are saying. I am not saying the killing is right yes anybody caught killing should be dealt with in accordance of the law. I know my religion very well and it has never taught anything bad to anyone only good morals and please don't insult my religion again
You are lost in that your religion. You really need help to be a normal human being

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Kennitrust(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Somebody earlier said the Sultan is using their normal deceit to fool certain people.

I believe you are one of those people. You have successfully being persuaded by Sultan into seeing this as a muslim vs christian problem.

Is it muslim killing others or is it Northerners killing others?

It is easy for many of you to say Yoruba muslim but I never hear anyone say Northern Muslim, which would be an appropriate target for you to attack.

Remember, there are Muslims in Yoruba, in Bini, in Ijaw, in Ibo even if they are in minority, and Ive never heard of them attacking anyone.

When you band all muslims together in your attack, these Southern muslims will defend their faith and very soon stand on side of protecting Islam. This is what Sultan wants to happen.

Your statement plays foolishly into his agenda.

This issue is ethnic, not religious. If it is religious, only the fulani muslim is guilty of it. So stop saying muslim and start saying fulani muslim in your attacks.
Muslim remain the world's nightmares. The needless religion with no benefits to humanity

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Kuginzi: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2019
zoedew:

Let’s be dispassionate and factual. Isn’t that the correct position all things considered? Better to ditch violence and every belief system that encourages it under any guise whatsoever.
Take it easy!! No one wants to die
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Kuginzi: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2019
Chibuzoc:

Where is the propaganda
U need heavy Deliverance
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Suremikky(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2019
Snowale:
Seems, you don't have the sense of reasoning, various Islamic leaders and groups have condemned their actions, they kill more Muslims than any other religion, and we've heard news of them bombing several mosques. They are mostly found in Islamic countries where they cause destruction of the people's properties

U people always think others are stupid just d way u are
Re: Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight by Kuginzi: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2019
jaytee01:
The point is this.... Why do ALL these barbaric, terrorist groups always profess allegiance to Islam? Can you in all honesty frankly tell YOURSELF that Islam is a religion of peace?
Bigot! You need Heavy Deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me / More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US / Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.