Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,405 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Wages Vol 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wages Vol 1 (147 Views)

What Does "The Wages Of Sin Is Death" Really Means / The Wages Of Sin / Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wages Vol 1 by Gtoluilori(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2019
Wages Vol 1

Mark 12:14-17
And they came and said to him, “Teacher, we know that you are true and do not care about anyone's opinion. For you are not swayed by appearances, but truly teach the way of God. Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not? Should we pay them, or should we not?” But, knowing their hypocrisy, he said to them, “Why put me to the test? Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.” And they brought one. And he said to them, “Whose likeness and inscription is this?” They said to him, “Caesar's.” Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.” And they marveled at him.

Isaiah 3:10
Tell the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their deeds.

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot Real & fake (simple Tips From The Bible) / Only The Truth Can Set You Free / The Battle You Can't Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.