Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

'2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader (19729 Views)

Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment / Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

Re: '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader by danuzochukwu: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
SaintLucia:
The truth is that this present generation of Igbo cannot produce Nigerian president. The hatred for other tribes is too much, no responsible tribe in Nigeria will want to take that risk by entrusting the leadership of this country with the Igbo because of past experience. As for Shettima, he's a clown.
My oga you're more a clown than the so called Shettima. Which type of hatred does Igbo people have against other Nigerians that other tribes don't have. The Fulani people that are killing people all over Nigeria, is that
a charity work and still we have one of them as our president today and they are still telling us that they will keep the presidency beyond 2023. So let us stop all these rubbish that Igbos are not ready, Igbos hate other Nigerians, all is just because Igbos can not win any election on their own the way Hausa/Fulanis will easily do because of population. If there is any tribe that need to be denied presidency because of their hatred to other Nigerians, that tribe is Fulanis for they have butchered and injured thousands of Nigerians within this last few years than any other tribe in Nigeria.

Re: '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:20am On Dec 29, 2019
Basic123:

Did you acknowledge southern unity in 2011 when Yorubas gave GEJ 4 MILLIONS VOTES even in 2019 when Peter Obi,your son has more votes in SW than your region SE?

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Igbo comments in above thread testify to that!

By the way,we are not surprised you ingrate hypocritical guys have always been hausa Fulani Muslims aboki slaves and you can forever be grin

go and drink snipper Awusa will rule u forever, greedy souls ...
Re: '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader by Cherez: 3:02am On Dec 29, 2019
oyin44:
The ibos talk as if they knew politics but they don't even know what is poitics..hausana/yoruba will play politics for them as you can see now. grin
Oyin, the guy was throwing jabs also at you subtly that it is the Northerner come 2023 against your dreams.
As far as Naija is concerned, the Hausas and hardly the Yorubas have an upper hand

Re: '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader by Cherez: 3:22am On Dec 29, 2019
Confirmedzombie:
True talk. Not just 202e, igbos cant produce president because of their politics of hatred, bitterness sentiment, ethnicity.

The igbos dont know how to play politics hence no region will support them.

Until the igbos resuciate themselves, wall themselves round with the fear of God, only then they will see the blessings of God come through to their region.
Guy, is there any proof GOD didnt bless the Igbos?
After war ravaging them (they should be 15yrs backward than any region), no post war
Support and being sidelined in leadership, their region isn't last in any indices of growth, infact they even come 2nd in some. THEY ARE SO BLESSED, DEAR.
Guys, Shettima is even saying the Yorubas cant smell it in 2023 but you guys left them to attack the Igbos.
Albeit, I'm Igbo but I will hardly support an Igbo presidency for now until Nigeria becomes a stable state cos if an Igbo president becomes as 50% nepotistic as PMB, Naija will boil (same thing happened to GEJ).
Please what's the politics of hate and bitterness you guys claim? Was GEJ not the first president who received insults, unguarded words, and other inhumane attacks of bitterness?
Inasmuch as I will personally vote a good Yoruba man against any Northerner, I dont see the SS or SE voting Yorubas cos of their hate words towards GEJ pre & post 2015; till date the SW hates GEJ not for being corrupt but for not carrying the region along.
The North too so attacked GEJ with so much bitterness which can be seen in PMB's reaction to national issues then even to say that "an attack on BH is an attack on the North".
Re: '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader by Cherez: 3:33am On Dec 29, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
zombiebeggar

association of unity beggars

begging for ijaw unity since 1800.

cheesy cheesy
The Igbo man doesnt see himself as an Ijaw man and vice versa rather it is people like you and Shettima who keep claiming Ijaws are Igbos; Shettima insisted GEJ an Ijaw man is Igbo. Isnt it obvious?
The Igbo man only considers the Ijaw man & all other Southerners except the Yorubas a brother in political interest against the "born to rule" Northern belief.
Re: '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader by Basic123: 5:57am On Dec 29, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Just like the sw were perpetual slaves in 2011 and 2015, allow the SE to slave a little in 2023 you have been doing it so its not wrong if they have a fair share of the slavery by supporting the North come 2023.
Una go learn!
Not fair share bro grin

you guys are confirmed slaves!

Contest presidency with your Aboki master in PDP,you choose to he path of your in-born slavery.

we wish you Igbo well in your slavery grin
Re: '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader by Dreadful: 7:42am On Dec 29, 2019
These fools are still talking Igbo Presidency.
Idiot we are making some serious arrangements to leave this damned country.
Continue deceiving yourselves.
Ndi iberibe
*spits
Re: '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader by SaintLucia: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2019
danuzochukwu:
My oga you're more a clown than the so called Shettima. Which type of hatred does Igbo people have against other Nigerians that other tribes don't have. The Fulani people that are killing people all over Nigeria, is that
a charity work and still we have one of them as our president today and they are still telling us that they will keep the presidency beyond 2023. So let us stop all these rubbish that Igbos are not ready, Igbos hate other Nigerians, all is just because Igbos can not win any election on their own the way Hausa/Fulanis will easily do because of population. If there is any tribe that need to be denied presidency because of their hatred to other Nigerians, that tribe is Fulanis for they have butchered and injured thousands of Nigerians within this last few years than any other tribe in Nigeria.
You are just bitter because of the truth. I am not the cause of your tribe problem. The only thing I know be say this present generation of Igbo must all die and a new set should emerge probably about 9 decades before thinking of ruling Nigeria.

Re: '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader by LegoxMetahuman: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2019
Cherez:

The Igbo man doesnt see himself as an Ijaw man and vice versa rather it is people like you and Shettima who keep claiming Ijaws are Igbos; Shettima insisted GEJ an Ijaw man is Igbo. Isnt it obvious?
The Igbo man only considers the Ijaw man & all other Southerners except the Yorubas a brother in political interest against the "born to rule" Northern belief.
[/s]Africans see every white man as oyinbo, doesnt matter if he is chinese or indian, does that mean all of them should come together and form unity?
should indian or lebannonse man be begging for unity with american white cos africans think they are all white?

when entire south west and south south voted for abiola against northern candidate, why did south east vote for "born to rule"?

Re: '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader by Mrexcell(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://punchng.com/2023-is-not-right-time-for-igbo-presidency-shettima-arewa-youth-consultative-forum-leader/

This man doesn't even know anything how is Jonathan an Igbo man? Is it because of the appointments of few Igbo intellectuals who worked for his govt? Well I will still blame gej and all those Igbos in his govt for not siting any major federal projects in the east like buhari is currently doing for the SW.
Re: '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader by Cherez: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
[s][/s]Africans see every white man as oyinbo, doesnt matter if he is chinese or indian, does that mean all of them should come together and form unity?
should indian or lebannonse man be begging for unity with american white cos africans think they are all white?

when entire south west and south south voted for abiola against northern candidate, why did south east vote for "born to rule"?

The east was for Abiola, that's the simplest reply I can offer you, I was alive and living in the east then.
In fact, Abiola almost married a distant cousin of mine as a "4th wife" or so then before his imprisonment and was loved by all in the east.
Re: '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader by LegoxMetahuman: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Cherez:

The east was for Abiola, that's the simplest reply I can offer you, I was alive and living in the east then.
In fact, Abiola almost married a distant cousin of mine as a "4th wife" or so then before his imprisonment and was loved by all in the east.
[/s]lol kid trying to form adult
go and check 1994 election results.

south east voted tofa (a notherner) because their son is the vp against abiola (a southerner)

and this one is here talking nonsense about how southerners are against born to rule except south west ..

shheeeiiit

Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja / Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? / Jamilah Tangaza Declared Wanted By EFCC