Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Marriage : Can " Love " Really Be Sacrificed For Money ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage : Can " Love " Really Be Sacrificed For Money ? (231 Views)

Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage : Can " Love " Really Be Sacrificed For Money ? by CAPTIVATOR: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2019
���� So funny i keep hearing the mantra" na love we go chop, abeg na guy that has money I dey find " ... Yet Ladies who marry rich men still go ahead and find that Love by complaining the business man doesn't have her time or doesn't make her feel like a woman , they keep crying on social media " There's no emotional closeness, am a woman, I need to feel loved " ... Gradually they go back to search that so called love and once a man give this *married women small attention which the Rich man couldn't give,They fell into adultery with the mantra " I don't know what came over me, it's devil " . I thought love and attention isn't important ?? Lol

That's one of the reasons Cheating in MARRIAGE keep rising, No thanks to IG and entire social media. That's where many married people both men and women , *KEEP SEEKING FOR THe LOVE AND ATTENTION they once sacrificed to get married ...*

Not saying it's wrong to go for financially capable man ... Not at all, but I only notice from things happening EVERYDAY that *Sacrificing* , take note of the word " Sacrificing " genuine affection for such shining offers usually backfires as one would STiLL seek that love and attention elsewhere if care is not taken .when Reality sets in.

(1) (Reply)

Special Request / What Are Examples Of Sensitive Topics On Nairaland? / Video: Angry Wife Confronts Husbands Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.