Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death (48686 Views)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Boko Haram: FG Explains Why ISWAP Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Masterclass32: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
big7:
Islam get as e be... But my gf(muslim) ain't got any trace of radicalism in her and her fams condemns this stuffs.. We no know if na pretence or true make person no go fall inside trap... God help me.

Gee, shine your eyes o. This people know no friends.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by BOBAN2710: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Rip
Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .
Screenshot this
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by BOBAN2710: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=BOBAN2710 post=85292182][/quote]
IS HE YOUR SKY DADYY?
MR ATHEIST LEAVE US WITH OUR SKY DADDY OOO!
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by TheSourcerer: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
paix:
Being your own god, when will you create your own air that you will breath?
I don't care to creating anything just as your god does
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by PVision2020(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
aadoiza:

If only you had demonstrated a tad of civility from the outset. Just go back to showcasing your churlish and vulgar dispositions. They suit you more than this veneer you are donning. Pathetic!
Lol... I'll give you a million years and you won't still be able to provide answers to the questions.
You can fool some, some of the time, but you can't fool all, all of the time.
Na ya'ete, you don't know nothing.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Xandelle: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

Lmao you are actually talking to a Christian.

So because i see more than you do you tag me a Muslim?

Chai Nigerians na ogbaghara

You sound like someone currently getting brainwashed by Presstv
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by FootDom: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Samunique(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
airminem:
Muslims are never terrorist.

Islam teaches love.
Why not just keep quiet if you do not understand your religion ? undecided
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
And one yeye Ediot will come and tell me Islam is religion of piss .... Ndi ara
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Blindersoff: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Xandelle:

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Blindersoff: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Xandelle:

You sound like someone already brainwashed by WesternTV
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Leo588(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
tsdarkside:
chai....we don suffer....
they kill somebody in far away irak and we in nigeria have to suffer....??

nawa....

Just imagine... What a belief
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Softwhales(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Another terrorist group launched...
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Johnayoola(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

Click these links on Boko Haram attacks against Muslims and Mosques and rephrase your words or reorder your mindset because it is wrong.

BH have 2 factions and i have told you which one is responsible for what. Since the advent of ISWAP under ISIS we have seen the usual BH trend of attacks changing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-43967738

From the link

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/23/africa/nigeria-konduga-mosque-bombing/index.html

From the link

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/nigeria-mosque-attack-death-toll-rises-86-180502162539760.html

From the link

https://www.thedailybeast.com/64-dead-in-nigeria-mosque-bombing

From the link

I am sure you can see that Christians are not the only affected by this menace USA created.

If you allow USA to sow seeds of discord into you FOR YOUR OWN COUNTRY over a monster THEY CREATED then you are the biggest mugu that ever liveth.

We have lived in relative peace with Muslims for decades before BH began and if you still cannot see this or know this then sorry is your case
southerners in the north dont live in peace they live in FEAR..riot can break out anytime for a very silly reason
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Newbielearner(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
This statistic is appalling.
Just imagine a world without Taliban, ISIS, ISWAP, Boko Haram, Fulani, Jihadist, and others. Or maybe I wanted to say a word without Islam. Or should it be a world without terrorists?

It would have been painful in the heart of God when he saw Abraham slept with his slave. Or maybe that's not the root?

If you'd ever have a relative killed by one of these perpetrators of evil, I'm sure you'd imagine more than I have. May God keep us till the end. And may we be wise enough to know the right time to take actions and not misinterpret our faith for weakness.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Alajiki(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mad people! All of you and Al-Baghdadi will rot in hell.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by aadoiza: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
PVision2020:

Lol... I'll give you a million years and you won't still be able to provide answers to the questions.
You can fool some, some of the time, but you can't fool all, all of the time.
Na ya'ete, you don't know nothing.
Whatever. Your ignorance ain't my concern.
I like your true self better than the charade you put on the last time.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by okaforlazarus90(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rapmoney:
Accepting the religions of the Europeans and Arabs has been a curse to Nigerians.

Modified: For clowns quoting me, I think freely. I have no religion.
You are so so right. The extremism with these religions should be r regulated just as it is being done in China now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by jatgod(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Islam is dangerous, so evil
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by brosammy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oooo what a pity for the previous lifes lost, you can imagine how useless and miserable this country is. The useless terrorist can't face the American that wanted to arrest one of them but it was very easy for then to avenge the death of one them from our own people that were not concern, because they know our own government care less about her citizen.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by MOVIC6: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Rip
Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .
Screenshot this
and you are answering soucerer meaning � advocate.
you dont believe in God but in devil, ub anus
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Gandollaar(f): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
tsdarkside:
chai....we don suffer....
they kill somebody in far away irak and we in nigeria have to suffer....??

nawa....
Seeto says they are miscreants and not fighting for Islam.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Useless baaaaaaaastards!
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Jaymaestro(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nigeria is struggling with so many internal crisis, as if that wasn't enough ` another terrorist sect emerges . I don't even understand anymore
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by malvisguy212: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Rip
Screenshot this
it's a marvelous position to seat on the fence , there you can watch how life pass you by.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
ha I love your moniker and dp , You Are awesome!

Thanx.

stay blessed, bro.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Babaken(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Antichrist is here.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by wiseoneking: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Rip
Screenshot this
People do miss their drugs nowadays, he's even his own God. Acting Atheist or what? After the journey of this short life comes an endless eternity. Death is never the end of life but the beginning of a new one. Do not be ever deceived. You must either REIGN with that Jesus you despised or wrath with the emptiness you now live with. Unfortunately, most of your type always come back to your senses before you die because of the grace of Jesus while many of such ignorant souls you are deceiving today, showing you "likes" here will end up in eternal shame.
There is no controversy, Jesus is Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by ozy4christ(f): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Rip
Screenshot this
you need Christ.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by jefff455: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
allple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire / Onu To Use Only made In Nigeria Vehicles / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.