Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death (48714 Views)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Boko Haram: FG Explains Why ISWAP Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Ladycewhy(f): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:
So these killings were all Trumps fault because he killed Baghdadi yet the same west are painting the whole thing to look like it is a Muslim vs Christian issue IN NIGERIA when they are the cause
Tell your islamist brothers to do and attack americans since its trump's fault na,wetin concern agbero with over load? You see why you islamists are nothing but pieces of shit,another country kills someone in another country but you idiotic Muslims decide to kill your fellow country people for it . That is how they killed people in kano some years ago over a cartoon made in denmark. You Muslims have made the north volatile ,staying in the north is like walking on egg shells.Muslims una whahala too much for this country angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Your head no get oil at all, if Boko Haram re Muslim and truly they re fighting for God why they only kill both muslim and Christian in the north? Why they don't go to enugu, imo, Lagos?

Pls can you answer me?

They won't go to Enugu or Imo because they won't get the support of the local people they are getting in the north
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Blindersoff: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
fairfora:
I don't agree with you. What the western regions were earning from agriculture alone was self sustaining before the advent of oil. In fact, the western region was far more developed and contributed to the centre to build part of the north. I'd look for the revenue from agriculture before independence and share with you when find one. Western revenue was almost double what the north generated.

OAU, the one time university with most beautiful architecture and campus was built with cocoa proceeds, likewise cocoa house our roads, first television station in africa, stadium, university college hospital( which used to be the best on the continent) etc. What did north do with theirs? When shell petroleum came to explore our oil, the western region contributed hugely with little or nothing coming from the north. I'm a student of history and I read alot. North remains the number one parasite we have and no thanks to their religious intolerance. Even their son dangote didn't derm if fit to invest his business there because all could he wiped off in a minute by bomb.

Nigerians wanted to accommodate them and extend development to their region but their religious intolerance has discouraged many. It wasn't today they've been slaughtering Christians like cow. My cousins left Kaduna in the 70s for same reason. Boko haram has been killing Christians all along or was it America who asked them to do so?. The Chibok girls abducted, some of whom have been killed were mainly Christians. Leah sharibu is a Christian they released all the muslims and kept only her there.

Chibok is a Christian community likewise where they strike in adamawa yobe, including part of benue where 2 men if God were slaughtered last year. Its same group but our govt keeps calling them different names to deceive us. We have had herders amongst us for centuries, they've been very peaceful people. Govt came and called boko haram killer herdemen, armed bandits, cattle hustlers, etc. I'm glad their lies are now coming to the open and they're also not hiding it anymore. Only peaceful break up would separate us from this nonsense.

Click these links on Boko Haram attacks against Muslims and Mosques and rephrase your words or reorder your mindset because it is wrong.

BH have 2 factions and i have told you which one is responsible for what. Since the advent of ISWAP under ISIS we have seen the usual BH trend of attacks changing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-43967738

From the link

At least 27 people have been killed in suicide bomb blasts in the north-east Nigerian town of Mubi.

Some reports suggest the death toll could be as high as 42, with dozens more injured.

The explosions happened in and around a mosque as Muslims were preparing for afternoon prayers.

No-one has yet said they were behind the bombings, but the Islamist militant group Boko Haram has launched previous attacks in Mubi.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/23/africa/nigeria-konduga-mosque-bombing/index.html

From the link

At least eight people were killed after a suicide bomber detonated explosives in a mosque in north-east Nigeria, police told CNN.

The incident happened 4.30am local time on Monday in the remote village of Konduga, Borno State, while worshippers were preparing for early morning prayers,
police said.
"A male suicide bomber went into a mosque and denoted explosives, killing himself and seven others. Seven others are injured

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/nigeria-mosque-attack-death-toll-rises-86-180502162539760.html

From the link

Eighty-six people were killed in a double suicide bombing in northeast Nigeria, gravediggers said.

The death toll given on Wednesday was far higher than the 27 people police said had died.

The Adamawa police command told Al Jazeera an additional 58 people were wounded in Tuesday's attack in the town of Mubi, which has been blamed on Boko Haram.

A suicide bomber detonated explosives at a mosque during afternoon prayers. As worshippers fled, a second bomber exploded a device about 200 metres away.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/64-dead-in-nigeria-mosque-bombing

From the link

While figures are expected to climb, so far at least 64 people are dead and 126 injured in a double bombing during Friday prayers at the Grand Mosque in Kano

I am sure you can see that Christians are not the only affected by this menace USA created.

If you allow USA to sow seeds of discord into you FOR YOUR OWN COUNTRY over a monster THEY CREATED then you are the biggest mugu that ever liveth.

We have lived in relative peace with Muslims for decades before BH began and if you still cannot see this or know this then sorry is your case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Blindersoff: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Tell your islamist brothers to do and attack americans since its trump's fault na,wetin concern agbero with over load? You see why you islamists are nothing but pieces of shit,another country kills someone in another country but you idiotic Muslims decide to kill your fellow country people for it . That is how they killed people in kano some years ago over a carton made in denmark. You Muslims have made the north volatile ,staying in the north is like walking on egg shells.Muslims una whahala too much for this country angry

Lmao you are actually talking to a Christian.

So because i see more than you do you tag me a Muslim?

Chai Nigerians na ogbaghara
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by PVision2020(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
aadoiza:

No, you're wrong. It's your "miseducation" that is your scourge.
No level of tantrum will enlighten you. All you need is the right education and the ability to use your flat head grin grin
Onura, you think I'm from the east, check my posts, I'm omoluabi.It's only almajiri education of yours that will correlate and justify the beheading of 11 Nigerians in Nigeria because a terrorist committed suicide in far away Syria.
Egbira lasan-lasan
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Ogunnnowos: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Eartquake1:
[s][/s]

As expected nowhere did you condemn the act, just running around looking for who to blame

Your plans will fail
smile! May Almighty Allah ease your heart from hatred,no sane person won't be saddened by this barbaric act from this sects,time without numbers I have condemned their acts nd also try to educate people like you abt world terrorism,i think am done quoting seeing that you will never want to learn concerning this since you heart is already filled with rage. Peace be unto you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by aadoiza: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

Any country you observe was suddenly thrown into Chaos, look deeper and you will see the footprints of a foreign country controlling the chaos. It is a dog eat dog world and for many countries this is their way of carrying out a subtle take over same thing between rival companies. One would go on a media mission to destroy the image of the other company just so they would become the beneficiary to their lost customers.

This world is wicked
I'm glad there are still people out there who see the mundane pattern. Seriously, the pattern is so boring that I don't even need to read details of such events to mark it out.
Since a disproportionately large number of people are still asleep, I guess they will keep throwing the pattern at us.

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Ladycewhy(f): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

Lmao you are actually talking to a Christian.

So because i see more than you do you tag me a Muslim?

Chai Nigerians na ogbaghara
well i am neither, so shut the Bleep up. People like you irritate me,anyone can be anything online. I repeat again if its trumps fault let the coward Muslims face americans ,nonsense
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by enemyofprogress: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
This story is so scary

Fresh from nairaland prison, no thanks to seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove and even my frienenemy dominique. I dash all of una this tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by hardizzle: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
The stupid Quran is a manual guide for of terror.... Introduction of Islam is the worst thing that ever happen to mankind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by proprince(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Very soon we all will start killing ourselves.

A Christian militant group is already warming up.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Kennitrust(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Muslims fought an endless and aimless war.

What a foolish way to be alive
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ogunnnowos:
smile! May Almighty Allah ease your heart from hatred,no sane person won't be saddened by this barbaric act from this sects,time without numbers I have condemned their acts nd also try to educate people like you abt world terrorism,i think am done quoting seeing that you will never want to learn concerning this since you heart is already filled with rage. Peace be unto you

Go and tell that to your terrorist brothers
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Blindersoff: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ladycewhy:
well i am neither, so shut the Bleep up. People like you irritate me,anyone can be anything online. I repeat again if its trumps fault let the coward Muslims face americans ,nonsense

So you are neither christian no muslim yet you were quick to tag me a muslim despite me being a christian. Are you not the daft one here.

Since you wish to reason from the bottom of an empty well and not see the bigger picture i will leave you to it
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Blindersoff: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
aadoiza:

I'm glad there are still people out there who see the mundane pattern. Seriously, the pattern is so boring that I don't even need to read details of such events to mark it out.
Since a disproportionately large number of people are still asleep, I guess they will keep throwing the pattern at us.

The easiest way to stop a man from thinking is to sow hatred into his heart. A bitter hatefilled human acts before he thinks. This has always been the pattern they utilize.

Once they succeed in getting us to hate ourselves 100% next thing would be a repeat of the hutu and Sunni massacre of Rwanda but this time it would 100 times worse
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Oxtertee(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Rip
Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .

Lucifer in disguise
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by TheSourcerer: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

almost every human being on earth is blind to this fact....

once you know the rule to live a good and fulfilled life, u need to religion....

some people are still slave to religions, SMH.

I hail u, bro.
ha I love your moniker and dp , You Are awesome!
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by richPHAROAH: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
useless people, u where killed by usa, go to their embassy and kill them na if una get mind. useless iswap. na govt i blame. just give me better ammo and i will end boko haram myself
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by TheSourcerer: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oxtertee:

Lucifer in disguise
oh yes , I'm cumming all over your dreams .
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by tobstarizhia(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Fuckgovt:
I will rather be a Satanist than be a Muslim
I will rather be a gay satanist transgender eunuch than a muslim
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by TheSourcerer: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
siledif:
oga stop saying rubbish..this guys would do times two of wat they did to those innocent christain to you dat claim u ar ur own god..dnt even think 4 one second dat the wud spare ur sorry ass when they catch you.
God rape your generational girls as he did 14 year old Mary ,Amen
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by aadoiza: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

The easiest way to stop a man from thinking is to sow hatred into his heart. A bitter hatefilled human acts before he thinks. This has always been the pattern they utilize.

Once they succeed in getting us to hate ourselves 100% next thing would be a repeat of the hutu and Sunni massacre of Rwanda but this time it would 100 times worse
My question now is: how do you wake up the sleepwalkers?
Or do people just wake up of their own accord?
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by TheSourcerer: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Who do you think made the air you're breathing?

Be here talking crap
God made the air , now go make your life meaningful
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by TheSourcerer: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Advocate500:
believing in christ will never threaten ur existence but most of u will always be mischievous all the time.
how so .
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
God punish una, punish una beliefs to kill and maim, God punish una reach una generations.
Hopeless violent oppressive set of animals who disguise as human beings.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by naijaschoolguru(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
hammerU:
WE ARE BLACK AFRICANS, IF DEY KEEP UP THIS VIOLENCE, WE WILL WIPE ISLAM FROM NIGERIA, STARTING FIRST WITH YORUBA MUSLIMS AND WORK OUR WAY NORTH.

NOTHING ABOUT THE BLACK MAN THAT RESIST VIOLENCE.

I AM A BLACK MAN FIRST BEFORE A CHRISTIAN.

WEN WE MOBILIZE AS BLACK AFRICANS, THEN THESE PEADOPHILES WILL HAVE THE WAR THEY WANT ON THEIR HANDS.
I'm a Muslim, a Yoruba Muslim to the core. You cannot wipe me out.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by MRAKBEE(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
aadoiza:

The gullible and the brainwashed will not see it this way. They will only see it the way America wants them to.
aadoiza and that fellow with the funny moniker blenderoof can only deceive fellows who don't read history to know the negative impacts of that religion in the world.. We knwo who you guys are.. Go create more accounts to deceive yourselves more..
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Ladycewhy(f): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

So you are neither christian no muslim yet you were quick to tag me a muslim despite me being a christian. Are you not the daft one here.

Since you wish to reason from the bottom of an empty well and not see the bigger picture i will leave you to it
oh shut up you terrorist defender.Christian who defends terrorist how classic.

Fucking ret@rded terrorists and their apologists all of you will die a painful death .

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by aadoiza: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
PVision2020:

Onura, you think I'm from the east, check my posts, I'm omoluabi.It's only almajiri education of yours that will correlate and justify the beheading of 11 Nigerians in Nigeria because a terrorist committed suicide in far away Syria.
Egbira lasan-lasan
As I said earlier, no amount of tantrum will bail you out of your ignorance, cone-head or flat-head cheesy cheesy

The point is you will probably, not possibly, die in your ignorance, not knowing how to connect the important dots in international affairs. Pity. grin
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Blindersoff: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
aadoiza:

My question now is: how do you wake up the sleepwalkers?
Or do people just wake up of their own accord?

Only people who think and research see reason to wake up.

The country with the potential to dominate and control Africa is Nigeria and the west knows it. The only people who do not really care about what we do are the Asians because all they want is an opportunity to do business with us. They advance, we advance. We advance, they advance is how they see it but you see the west, All they want is POWER and they will do anything to suppress any other country which might threaten their control.

For example, Do you know that USA currently buys oil from oil producing countries including Nigeria? They do not buy to use they buy to store. So they have more oil reserves now than even countries who produce oil.

Tomorrow if they decide to sell off some do you think they would want top oil producers to challenge them? They always want to be first in everything.

Too much inter-country politics going on at the detriment of citizens of those countries who are seen to be weaker

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Jonovo98: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
The federal govt won't tagg them terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.