Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death (48705 Views)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Boko Haram: FG Explains Why ISWAP Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by paix(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
tsdarkside:

i dont know too....
this world realy confuse me.... undecided undecided
especialy with human beings in it....

nature itself is not that confusin....
but human beings are something else.... undecided undecided
I am looking forward to when we shall see ourselves as human beings first, before any religion.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by RichBoy247: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
spacechuks:
Enough is enough,it is time we start been violet to northern and western Muslim in the south.our peace down here is south south has been taken too far for granted.Afterall in the bible,the likes of Joshua and come fought battles and slain the enemies.our core enemies here are the northern Nigerians. We need to start fighting them here in the south until they all leave here and better still culminate in the separation of this stupid country. I rep south south..if you dont like my submission,go and kill yourself,it is not by force to coexist with people,even lovers separate via divorce not to talk of people of different culture,religious belives and ideology..stupid country my ass

I am a Yoruba Muslim. If you fight me, I will fight you and I am 100% sure that you stand zero chance. If you see a mad man picking and eating from refuse site, do you join the mad man in eating from refuse site? Anybody that attack another because of religious difference, such a fool or group of fools deserve to be shoot with AK-47, survivors should be re-shot with AK-49.

Have you ever seen Ogun, Sango, Amadioha or Okija worshippers attacking non adherents? Even the fools that worship at the so called Church of Satan do not attack non Satan worshippers how much more those that claim to worship God.

Anyone or group of people be it miscreant Church goers (Christians will definitely not), senseless Mosque goers (Muslims will not) or of any religion whatsoever that attack people of another religion on the basis of religious difference, so nincompoops should be shot at sight. No need of arresting such nonentities, they do no deserve to live in the midst of humans.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by aadoiza: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

Only people who think and research see reason to wake up.

The country with the potential to dominate and control Africa is Nigeria and the west knows it. The only people who do not really care about what we do are the Asians because all they want is an opportunity to do business with us. They advance, we advance. We advance, they advance is how they see it but you see the west, All they want is POWER and they will do anything to suppress any other country which might threaten their control.

For example, Do you know that USA currently buys oil from oil producing countries including Nigeria? They do not buy to use they buy to store. So they have more oil reserves now than even countries who produce oil.

Tomorrow if they decide to sell off some do you think they would want top oil producers to challenge them? They always want to be first in everything.

Too much inter-country politics going on at the detriment of citizens of those countries who are seen to be weaker
Quite insightful. They will have to research the right stuff then, as many info out there have been tampered with.
The bottom line is, it's all about control.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by aadoiza: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
MRAKBEE:

aadoiza and that fellow with the funny moniker blenderoof can only deceive fellows who don't read history to know the negative impacts of that religion in the world.. We knwo who you guys are.. Go create more accounts to deceive yourselves more..
Another one. grin grin
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Flairoqy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Eartquake1:

Go and tell that to your terrorist brothers
You're shallow minded, funny enough when i meet people like you in real life and talk about religion, they claim to understand the whole jerk.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by tsdarkside(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
paix:
I am looking forward to when we shall see ourselves as human beings first, before any religion.

this religion stuffs suppose to be a private thing like shittin and pissin....
i dont understand why they made it to such a dangerous matter.... undecided undecided
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by tck2000(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
tsdarkside:

Break up wouldnt solve anything....it will only make you an easier target.... their is power in numbers....
Apt
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by saaron(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

This time you are wrong.

Mosques have also been bombed especially in MUBI.

There is a reason there is division in Boko haram today.

One faction aligned with ISIS and became ISWAP. This faction just like ISIS are predominantly focused on Christians. The main Boko haram KILL ANYBODY THAT STANDS IN THEIR WAY.

Boko haram began as a kill all group but since a faction joined ISIS and became ISWAP their modus operandi also changed to align with that of ISIS who they are loyal to

FYI i am a Christian
You forgot to mention that those terrorist who blow up ''Mosques'' are ''WAHABI'' muslims who hate Shia Muslims and regard them as apostates/infidels. Or you think I don't know that 99% of mosques bombed by boko haram, alqeida, ISIS terrorist groups are shia mosque? Only for terrorist sympathizers to come and say: Oh boko haram/ISWAP also attack muslims too, as part of their bloody Taqiyya to promote the narative that boko haram are not muslims. Do wahabi terrorist group see shia as real muslims? No.
Boko haram, ISIS and ISWAP, Alqeida, Alshabab, Jan.jaweeds are Wahabi muslim terrorist groups commisioned to kill all infidels including shia muslims. Don't think I'm not aware of the enmity between Wahabis and Shia muslims.
By the way, whether they are Boko haram, ISIS, ISWAP, or Alqeida means nothing because they're all the same. They're all wahabi muslim terrorist groups who derive their campaign of violence and bloodshed from the koran.
We are well aware that wahabis hate shia and will use their foot terrorist soldiers to kill them and use them as case study of terrorist killing muslims. The very sect they see as fake muslims

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by PVision2020(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
aadoiza:

As I said earlier, no amount of tantrum will bail you out of your ignorance, cone-head or flat-head cheesy cheesy

The point is you will probably, not possibly, die in your ignorance, not knowing how to connect the important dots in international affairs. Pity. grin
The Almajiri school of Sheik Inyass you attended at Adavi can't make you think straight. Even if you're going to come up with a conspiracy theory, put up something a little bit plausible.

Let's assume US is responsible for Boko Haram, Iswap, Isis, Fulani herdsmen, Religious crisis in the north, Muslim brotherhood, Alshabab, Hamas, Hezbolah, Al-Qaeda, Ansaru, Al nusra, Mujahedeen and every other evil you can think of on earth.

My questions are

1. Why do US find a willing tool in a particular set of people to carry out these assumed heinous crimes?

2. Why will they (US) take interest in countries with little or no Economic values but rather protect and even form alliances with similar countries with Economic prowess (e. g Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Lebanon, Brunei)? what did US stand to gain in destabilizing Nigeria with a budget not up to a state department in the US, that they won't get in 100 folds in UAE? or why will US sponsor Alshabaab in Kenya when Kuwait or Saudi will give them over million times what they want in Kenya?

3. Let's assume US are fallible of the two above, Why can't the terrorist direct their attacks on the US who is the alleged culprit? What concern an aid worker in Nigeria with a supposed crime of USA in Syria?
Or what connection is their between the cartoon of Mohammed in the Scadinavia and the massacre in Northern Nigeria?

Successfully provide answers to this questions and I will believe your conspiracy theories.

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Dpharisee: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
A degenerate made a cartoon in Denmark, Nigerians were killed.
Al Baghdadi was killed by Americans in Idlib Syria and Nigerians are killed by degenerates

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by AmuDimpka: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
RichBoy247:

I am a Yoruba Muslim. If you fight me, I will fight you and I am 100% sure that you stand zero chance. If you see a mad man picking and eating from refuse site, do you join the mad man in eating from refuse site? Anybody that attack another because of religious difference, such a fool or group of fools deserve to be shoot with AK-47, survivors should be re-shot with AK-49.

Have you ever seen Ogun, Sango, Amadioha or Okija worshippers attacking non adherents? Even the fools that worship at the so called Church of Satan do not attack non Satan worshippers how much more those that claim to worship God.

Anyone or group of people be it miscreant Church goers (Christians will definitely not), senseless Mosque goers (Muslims will not) or of any religion whatsoever that attack people of another religion on the basis of religious difference, so nincompoops should be shot at sight. No need of arresting such nonentities, they do no deserve to live in the midst of humans.

You made sense...how I wish Muslims would think like you
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by ibietela2(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
You didn't go and kill AMERICAN Citizens o
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by nokatakata: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
there is every reason to suspect that the present govt of buhari and his fellow northern governors are in support of boko haram terrorists. He has appointed his fulani people to head key positions in the military ( navy, airfoce, army) even the nigerian police, customs, immigration. He put his people in these positions so they can cover up these terrorists when they are arrested. That's why you see them releasing terrorists claiming they have repented and rehabilitated. That is the most foo.lish thing anybody with a fucntioning brain will do. To set free terrorists who have killed thousands of innocent people including soldiers. That is very very suspicious. They are quick to arrest anybody who disturbs their cows and herdsmen but they will never jump into action when it is confirmed that herdsmen attack farmers.
what sense does it make to arrest Sowore, Nnamdi kanu, arrest and kill some ipob members with the claim that they want to overthrow your government yet you arrest and release boko haram terrorists who have killed your own soldiers and innocent nigerians and claim they have repented? is that not madness? and then you get angry when people say that the govt is sponsoring boko haram. Are the actions of buhari's govt not enough to be suspicious of and conclude that they aiding the terrorist by arresting and releasing them? I won't be surprised if they arrest the ISWAP guys and lock them for two months then release them and claim the have repented.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by AmuDimpka: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
PVision2020:

The Almajiri school of Sheik Inyass you attended at Adavi can't make you think straight. Even if you're going to come up with a conspiracy theory, put up something a little bit plausible.

Let's assume US is responsible for Boko Haram, Iswap, Isis, Fulani herdsmen, Religious crisis in the north, Muslim brotherhood, Alshabab, Hamas, Hezbolah, Al-Qaeda, Ansaru, Al nusra, Mujahedeen and every other evil you can think of on earth.

My questions are

1. Why do US find a willing tool in a particular set of people to carry out these assumed heinous crimes?

2. Why will they (US) take interest in countries with little or no Economic values but rather protect and even form alliances with similar countries with Economic prowess (e. g Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Lebanon, Brunei)? what did US stand to gain in destabilizing Nigeria with a budget not up to a state department in the US, that they won't get in 100 folds in UAE? or why will US sponsor Alshabaab in Kenya when Kuwait or Saudi will give them over million times what they want in Kenya?

3. Let's assume US are fallible of the two above, Why can't the terrorist direct their attacks on the US who is the alleged culprit? What concern an aid worker in Nigeria with a supposed crime of USA in Syria?
Or what connection is their between the cartoon of Mohammed in the Scadinavia and the massacre in Northern Nigeria?

Successfully provide answers to this questions and I will believe your conspiracy theories.
awesome
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by nokatakata: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
RichBoy247:

You are right but why will a serious govt arrest and release a terrorist who has killed thousands of people and claim he has repented. that exactly is the problem with the north. They sympathise with the evil terrorists. They will lie to you that some of the boko haram guys were forced and brainwashed to join and for that reason they cannot kill them. it make no sense. once you join boko haram and you kill people even soldiers, you must be killed too. Simple.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by paix(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
tsdarkside:

this religion stuffs suppose to be a private thing like shittin and pissin....
i dont understand why they made it to such a dangerous matter.... undecided undecided
I believe religion should be a matter of choice or conviction, just like politics. Even our creator does not just cut off the air we breath simply because somebody somewhere refused to worship Him. If He as the creator of all things is patient with us, who are we to fight on His behalf? He said let there be light and there was light, what power or authority do you have to fight in His stead?
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Egbetuaaa: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
RichBoy247:

[/s]
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by aadoiza: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
PVision2020:

My questions are

If only you had demonstrated a tad of civility from the outset. Just go back to showcasing your churlish and vulgar dispositions. They suit you more than this veneer you are donning. Pathetic!
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by 3Ceagle(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

There are 2 factions of Boko haram.

One is loyal to ISIS and they are called ISWAP. These are the ones focusing more on Christians.

ISIS is a creation of USA which went out of control and began fighting them and have now gotten a foothold in Nigeria through ISWAP.

Muslims in the north do not have a holier than thou attitude and we have lived in peace with them for decades until BH began.

Before the oil boom it was agricultural produce from the north that built Nigeria and they never complained about that. Now since the oil boom we keep saying we cannot take from the south to develop the north when they did just that years ago with their agricultural produce.

Let us be fair to each other. Thank God you have close family who are muslims. If you cannot see radicalism in those ones who follow the same Quran why do you see it in other muslims who are not part of Boko Haram?

I am a Christian and i hate generalizations and love fairness.

USA is solely to blame for this ISIS/ISWAP current menace against Christians

When was proceeds from agriculture in the north used to develop south. Did you forget before Nigeria therefore was Lagos, north and south protectorate. Do you remember in history when the south was approached to borrow the north funds? So what happened to the revenue from cocoa, rubber and palm oil? What was built in the south with north agric revenue? And from what period? Please give details.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by saaron(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Tell your islamist brothers to do and attack americans since its trump's fault na,wetin concern agbero with over load? You see why you islamists are nothing but pieces of shit,another country kills someone in another country but you idiotic Muslims decide to kill your fellow country people for it . That is how they killed people in kano some years ago over a cartoon made in denmark. You Muslims have made the north volatile ,staying in the north is like walking on egg shells.Muslims una whahala too much for this country angry
The guy you quoted is a muslim masquerading as a Christians to spread Taqiyya on Nairaland. Don't waste your time on him.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Ladycewhy(f): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
saaron:
The guy you quoted is a muslim masquerading as a Christians to spread Taqiyya on Nairaland. Don't waste your time on him.
i know that ,he is a big idiot. Even a blind person can see through his comments.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Jakumo(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Rip
Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .
Screenshot this

What ? No Sky Daddy for you ? How is pastor Adejale supposed to fuel his luxury jet, if this trend towards abandoning Sky Daddy catches on in Nigeria ?

Please, say it ain't so, and let us rest assured that you have at the very least retained Odin as your Sky Daddy. Odin will need no tithes from you, and will be satisfied if you just deflower the occasional virgin in his honor.

That said, there is a serious shortage of virgins in all countries where bearded nightgown wearing virgin hunters exist, so you may have some difficulty finding a real one, despite your best efforts.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by simplyshade: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
'shut the Bleep up you infidel' -like seriously? �‍♀️
RichBoy247:

I am a Muslim. I don't need your like. The lion does not concern itself with the opinions of goats and sheep. So, shut the fucck up you infidel.

Note however that terrorists shall rot in hell fire after dying painfully on earth. No religion preaches killing of non adherents, even Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Amadioha, Okija, Osun, Aiyela whom we call devilish do not go about killing non adherents.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by lincs25(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
Iamkaro:

Nigeria major aproblemsre Nigerians.
Not all. Let's call black black.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by freethesheeple(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by TheSourcerer: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jakumo:

What ? No Sky Daddy for you ? How is pastor Adejale supposed to fuel his luxury jet, if this trend towards abandoning Sky Daddy catches on in Nigeria ?

Please, say it ain't so, and let us rest assured that you have at the very least retained Odin as your Sky Daddy. Odin will need no tithes from you, and will be satisfied if you just deflower the occasional virgin in his honor.

That said, there is a serious shortage of virgins in all countries where bearded nightgown wearing virgin hunters exist, so you may have some difficulty finding a real one, despite your best efforts.
ha a fellow freethinker spotted , love your analysis , you are a wonderful person .

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Anogo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
mrofficial042:
Good
wow don't think u re human at all
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by kareemkamil(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Another name for Hausa na Animal
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Anogo(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
larry90500:
My prayers are with those Christians over there in the North.

It's really a pity these things are happening. May God be with them over there (Amen)
at times I ask ma self, what re Christians still doing in north?
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by smileyoo: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
so sad. but when 'll this so called religion of peace, allow the world to enjoy peace? why is it that every where they enter, violence 'll start there? its on record, that there's no single islamic nation, that enjoy real peace, in the real sense. they call people infidel, to be killed, yet these so-called infidels 're far better than them, in spiritual justice. pls, somebody should help me to tell them, that they can never conquer the world with hatred, brute-force, killings, or intimidations, the world 've grown past that stage. instead they should reform their doctrine, to accomodate live and let live ideology, they can't continue to make the world, a theatre of senseless violence and killings.
christains themselves should start channeling their huge resources, for self-defence, not just building expensive edifice, who 'll be in that edifice if your members 've been succeesfully elliminated ? God is in heaven, but the earth he has given to the sons of men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Iara & Adams Oshiomhole Seen In Public For The First Time Since Hand Over. PIC / New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction / FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.