Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces (2867 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by Linx1234: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2019
Nigerian former Military head of state, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, rtd, has announced that he is in search of a new wife.

Describing the kind of woman that will suit him at this stage of his life, IBB said he will not take a wife much younger than him because that will be a problem for the woman and for himself (IBB)

Speaking with The Sun, the former Head of State, however, expressed the fear that the new wife may not be able to live the way he lived with his late wife and former First Lady, Maryam.

Asaba Delta-born Maryam died on Sunday, December 27, 2009, succumbing to ovarian cancer at the University of California’s Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, Los Angeles. She died at the age of 61.

IBB said, “Yes, I am quite sure. I’m searching and I’m hoping. But the longer I wait, maybe, the more problematic it becomes.

“If it drags, I would be..............https://janefblog.com/11334-2im-ready-to-take-a-new-wife-ibrahim-babangida-announces/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by Simplyleo: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2019
New wife? What for?

Applications go full your mail box sha.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by popsy2(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2019
Lok
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by chiefolododo(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2019
I suggest you marry Tonto dikeh

6 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by harkandey(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2019
Alright
one thing Must kill man
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by wordbank(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2019
I'm ready too
New year new whip
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by donbachi(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2019
Make i talk to my mum...my papa don already die years ago...maybe na so GOD wan make i take collect my own share of the national cake...from the baker himself.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by Kestolove(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2019
A lady dat will be taking care of his smelling legs

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by ambu2: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
chiefolododo:

This is the "Advice of the Year". Your brain must be working overtime for you come up with this golden piece of advice. Even Tonto Dike herself will put you on life-long allowance if IBB eventually take this advice. Kudos my friend. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by chiefolododo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
ambu2:

This is the "Advice of the Year". Your brain must be working overtime for you come up with this golden piece of advice. Even Tonto Dike herself will put you on life-long allowance if IBB eventually take this advice. Kudos my friend. lipsrsealed
oshe oremi

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by MetaPhysical: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
chiefolododo:

No. Who be Babangida?
My aunty want Obasanjo!
Drama jam drama! grin
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by chiefolododo(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

No. Who be Babangida?
My aunty want Obasanjo!
Drama jam drama! grin
you don't know maradonna of Africa? You no Sabi person. Tell your aunty say IBB na strong man oo

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by rtdCivilservant: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
donbachi:
Make i talk to my mum...my papa don already die years ago...maybe na so GOD wan make i take collect my own share of the national cake...from the baker himself.
Oga u no well.
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by donbachi(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
rtdCivilservant:
Oga u no well.
na 2day u dey know?
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by rtdCivilservant: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
donbachi:
na 2day u dey know?
Na today o.
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by WildChild00(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Maradona shocked
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by Egbetuaaa: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
New wife? What for?

Applications go full your mail box sha.
[/s]
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by hisgrace090: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
It seems iBB the evil geniouse aka- maradona wanted to shake table at his old age. We are watching the outcome.
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by donbachi(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
rtdCivilservant:
Na today o.
goodmorning.
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by Bola146(f): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
You want to dig your own grave abi
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by Dedetwo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Linx1234:
Nigerian former Military head of state, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, rtd, has announced that he is in search of a new wife.

Describing the kind of woman that will suit him at this stage of his life, IBB said he will not take a wife much younger than him because that will be a problem for the woman and for himself (IBB)

Speaking with The Sun, the former Head of State, however, expressed the fear that the new wife may not be able to live the way he lived with his late wife and former First Lady, Maryam.

Asaba Delta-born Maryam died on Sunday, December 27, 2009, succumbing to ovarian cancer at the University of California’s Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, Los Angeles. She died at the age of 61.

IBB said, “Yes, I am quite sure. I’m searching and I’m hoping. But the longer I wait, maybe, the more problematic it becomes.

“If it drags, I would be..............https://janefblog.com/11334-2im-ready-to-take-a-new-wife-ibrahim-babangida-announces/

I will say that you take proper care of your medical problems, the leg issues, before straying into the silly thought of taking another wife.
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by DIKEnaWAR: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Instead of preparing to meet thy maker and;

Dele Giwa

Mamman Vatsa

Gideon Orkar

Abiola

All the generals that died in the ill fated plane crash

Others too numerous to mention
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by Gandollaar(f): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rekhina (PBUH), where are you oo? This one na confirm office! Dude is a vegetable!! grin

I'm on my way to the Hilltop mansion for audition!

Allah has done it again for me! grin grin grin

Analqueen
Sisterfire
husbandsnatcher

Wahibi ramonu Allah escoba! Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by helinues: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hahahaha.. At what age?

Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by Rekhina(f): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gandollaar:
Rekhina (PBUH), where are you oo? This one na confirm office! Dude is a vegetable!! grin

Analqueen
Sisterfire
husbandsnatcher

No am not going after wrinkled dicks , This time around 4 any amount" Enough is enough ooo" jebe anaghim eje grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by googi: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is a publicity stunt to imply that he is still alive. For one thing, his close associates including the failed coup against him called him homosexual but that could mean bisexual.

He has many men around him to satisfy his sexual pleasure IF he is still alive.

Bloody killer still consider himself relevant. Buhari just want to watch him die slowly. Each of them will reap what they sow before they die here on Earth.

Stinky news.
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by Adaibeku(f): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gandollaar:

Analqueen
Sisterfire
husbandsnatcher

So u want fix ladies forever and IBB
So interesting
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by RichBoy247: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
chiefolododo:
oshe oremi

You sound like Bobrisky's friend. Are you people buddies? I mean you, Bobrisky and Tonto.
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by Egbetuaaa: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
RichBoy247:

You sound like Bobrisky's friend. Are you people buddies? I mean you, Bobrisky and Tonto.
[/s]
Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by chiefolododo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
RichBoy247:

you are their friends , not me

Re: I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by orisa37: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Ahmed Bola Tinubu / Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win / End SARS: We’re Ready To Support Nigeria – UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.