Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend (9521 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend by gregyboy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
AdioGunner:
Hello Nairalanders,
I have this issue with my Girlfriend which I'm Worried About , Every time we go out or Meet up at some place, I'm always shy to Walk with her Or hold her hands in Public Anytime I try to do so it won't last up to 5 secs ,it'll be as if I'm suffocating till the point that she noticed about it and complained Even When Walking Together we don't get so close together .
It's not as if I don't Love her ,I Love her a lot , but this issue bothers me a lot, she has no deformity ,And she's very Beautiful if it's that, But I don't know what's wrong with me,on her own end she likes To hold me Hug me even Cuddle in public and when she tries it with me ,I get Scared and Kind of Embarrassed. I know I'm a Shy guy tho, but I can't take this anymore .
Please Any advice on what I can do before I lose her on lack of affection?
Insults Are Allowed Cause I know You guys would do so .
Thanks .

Invite me to teach you how to hold your babd
Re: Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend by AdioGunner(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
linearity:
Narrow down to what the real issue is; you just given us the symptoms of the problem, without disclosing what the problem causing the symptoms is/are.

A problem known, is half solved goes the popular saying.

You have to determine if you are ashamed or shy. Shy means been nervous or timid and it has a root cause, it could be something you don’t want others to know about you, her, your relationship or something else. It could also be a result of your internal difficulties to deal with certain things or your inability to.

Been ashamed means a feeling of been embarrassed or guilty of something. Are you ashamed of you, her or your relationship? Is there something you have done with her, you don’t want people to associate with you guys or something you don’t want people to project towards you guys that is false? It could be something very benign e.g. you feel people would think you guys are fvcking if you hold hands, if you have done, you are feeling guilty about it and don’t want anyone else to make the connection; if you have not done it, you don’t want anyone to falsely project that that.

Some solution could be; find a place where it will be near impossible to run into anyone both of you may know...another area of town maybe another town, a park, secluded area of the park or right in the open where everyone is distracted eg the beach, shoprite mall, amusement park, etc.
There's an ounce of truth in what you said, There are lots of Familiar Faces... I'm not Ashamed But Shy,it has been with me since my early Childhood ,I think till the time being today I'll slowly regain My confidence, We will meet during evening time also I'll meet her during day time too,I won't let that get to me
I Love My Fine Wine Much more than that
Gracias grin
Re: Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend by AdeniyiA(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
This guy must be a fagin cheesy
Re: Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend by Commando8: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
referandum:
Guy bone, nobody dey reason your matter. I get this ish before Just try to be comfortable in your own skin, try first by holding her at night, after sometime try doing it somewhere far from where you stay, forget acout people around you focus on her, try looking into her eyes(dont stare) each time you hold her hands or hug her, it will help make you more relaxed.

Simple
Re: Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
AdioGunner:

Lefulefu ooo
My Babe is a Fine Wine Really ,on God to that , I don't even know why she is with someone of my Caliber ,but it's This Shyness issue That's bothering me ,I've asked of help from my female Friends too in how to handle this ,I think Guys Here Should be able to help out in A Bro Code Way
even if u are a shy guy by nature u ought to be proud to have a nice looking lady.abeg flaunt her jor and show the others that she is ur woman cheesy.dont let her start having the wrong ideas u ashamed of her ooo.u know how some girls can get insecured wen their guys dont show dem off grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend by AdioGunner(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
AdeniyiA:
This guy must be a fagin cheesy
Faaji Fm nii, kini fagin? smiley
Re: Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend by luvyaself95(m): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
actually i used to be shy and love holding hands before. but not anymore and now i don't like the thing. my ex used to tell me i should be holding her hands. I always be like is it necessary to do so.
Re: Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend by kecee99(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
21savages:
That's who u are and notin is gonna change it..am jst like u bro
sit down there dey deceive urself, who told u shyness cannot be overcome? with time and effort and a desire to change, it's possible to break through. If your shyness is severe, you may need help from a counselor, but most people can overcome it on there own.
No come dey give our op false hope for here o.
Re: Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend by 21savages: 12:00am On Dec 29, 2019
kecee99:
sit down there dey fool urself, who told u shyness cannot be overcomed? undecided
No come dey give our op false hope for here o.
atleast the op red my comment
Re: Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend by milemimi93(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
kiss
generationz:

It seems you don't like public display of affection.

Nothing wrong with it.

Some people outgrow their disdain for it and feel comfortable being affectionate in public.

Or are you virgin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This / He Only Need Your Booty With These Simple Signs / See The Main Reason Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.