Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... (7941 Views)

Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
oscarow1234:
[s]Woman remember your vow... For better, for worst. Leaving your husband now simply means you don't ❤️ him[/s]Stand with him now you both should pray together and better still take him to your pastor for a special deliverance. Do all diz, and you will have your home

Pure emotional blackmail shocked
@OP, I don’t believe the juju angle shaa. Not even at all
I think the man has simply become tired of doing his wife. They need sex counselling or a spark to rekindle things. But the cheater should initiate it. Here/there is a problem caused by the man, the woman is running around trying to fix it cry
And the chase continues, just the way sosayiti wants it (maybe especially the women in it? lipsrsealed)
Man’s world

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by TheArchangel(f): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin grin
Your husband should be the one worrying and being at the forefront of the battle.
You are not doing anything useful except worrying yourself to death. What if your horseband is really into this orange being and is selling those horseshits to you about her being evil.?
He is the Genesis of your mess not the orange being, face him squarely or leave for the sake of your sanity. They want him not you. He erred not you. You are already dealing with spiritual infirmities, unfulfilled sexual orgies, wait till it get to the STDS etc.
To hell with for better for worse. This is a breach of marriage contract.

17 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hello Madam,

You are strong spiritually, that's why the lady cant defeat you in the dream. Please send me your email, lets talk, there is a way out of this...
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by CanadianNaija: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lol...this woman you’re funny sha.

Your husband is busy sleeping with everything but you, yet na you Dey run up and down looking for solution.

I really feel for women like you sha, maybe one day you’ll have sense.
Nobody jazzed him anything, he just doesn’t get hard for you anymore.

16 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
It's his problem, let him be the one running from pillar to post. The man you have been suffering for has been sleeping with everything in skirt since that February. Rest!

I don't know why some men just find it hard to be faithful, sleeping around like dogs and putting their wives and children in danger.

If you have your own money, please let him suffer a little. Don't borrow anything for him again, he needs to learn to keep his stick in one place. angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by craleonic: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
CanadianNaija:

Your husband is busy sleeping with everything but you, yet na you Dey run up and down looking for solution.

Leave her. She would rather give herself HBP running from her shadow than face the simple bitter truth. We love to believe in fairy tales in this country instead of facing the truth right in the face.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by craleonic: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
Madam goldensoul55, sha don't run into the hands of fraudsters with this your running around. I can already see some people inviting you to talk.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by doitforyou(f): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
CanadianNaija:

Thank you, I was about to type this.

It doesn’t make sense that your husband’s girlfriend will only try to prevent your husband from having sex with you but not with other girls. What kind of selective jealousy is that?

If you’re the “divorce is not an option” crew then opt for a temporary separation where you use this period to focus on yourself and your kids. You can’t be starving yourself for a man that isn’t even bothered.

The separation ‘probably’ can make him miss you enough to do right by you and his family. Please take care of yourself, your husband is certainly taking care of himself.

18 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by darlenese(f): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
women sef dey suffer , a man will cheat on u and bring wahala , u will still be the one praying for his stupid ass while he is busy sleeping around , thunder blast all the yeye men like this man

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by ezugegere(m): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Is your husband truly repentant? Will he not do it again? Has he learned his lessons?
That's where to start from. This is his battle to fight. You don't know the strange girl and your husband will not let you know the details about her. He has to totally cut ties with her and go to God for forgiveness. He has to pray his way to freedom, while you support him. You have done your part already.
If your pastor is matured enough, take your husband to him, let him handle the situation.
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by DesmondBobo: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
darlenese:

you are in the wrong thread , the Op said matured advise only , so go and play with your toys
lols...abeg I no fit laugh o

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
goldensoul55:
Goodday everyone ,
I have been married to my husband for 8 years and we are blessed with 3 lovely kids , my husband cheats on me especially when I'm pregnant , I noticed it when I had my first child , the thing is , he does it so smoothly that he leaves no stone unturned , I knew he cheated, the signs were there but never had any concrete evidence .

Around February this year , I noticed that whenever we are about to make out, his joystick gets so soft , (soft like bread ),there is nothing we haven't tried ,the more we try ,the weaker it gets. We attributed it to stress, or maybe erection issues , I encouraged him to go to the hospital , but he never did. Fast forward to last September , I started having nightmares about a strange woman fighting me in my dreams that my husband is owing her and she would take her pounds of flesh on me and my kids , cos my hubby cannot "waste her oranges " I asked her what she meant by "waste her oranges "? She said I should ask my husband when I get home . I woke up from that dream at about 2am , I woke my husband up for prayers , after the prayers , I asked him if he was having any extra marital affairs , he denied , I said ok , at least do you know any orange seller ? Or did you by chance waste anyones'oranges , he said NO . And went back to sleep. Immediately he slept , I took his phone , checked if I could find any clue , there was none.

A month later I had a similar dream, this time around the face of the girl was clearer , and she was fuming with anger , i woke up ,ran to my pastor , he prayed with me and told me to keep praying , I started the midnight prayer programne on 18th of October to 24th December . On 25th of December my husband confessed to me that he has been cheating with various girls but there was a particular girl he slept with, that from the day he slept with that girl ,he noticed that he couldn't make love to me anymore ,he said he is not having weak erection like I thought that his joystick works on any other lady apart from me , he said he tried to end the relationship but he couldn't ,. Then he decided to stop sleeping with the said girl but she threatened him he would weep over his wife and kids , I asked him why he denied it even when God revealed it to me in my dreams , he said the girl is powerful and promised she would torment me ,and that he was confused and didn't know what to do.
Lest I forget , my husband and I haven't been able to make love since february this year . Yet he has been making love to other girls everyday of his life.whlie I was busy praying for God to heal hi.m and make him the complete man I once married , I never knew his evil side chick was punishing me and depriving me of enjoying my husband . How do I forgive this man ? I have taken my kids to my mums place to celebrate the new year , I am thinking of not returning back to the house .please Niaralanders I need matured advice on how to handle this situation , I am looking pale as a result of the emotional stress I have been through , I pray and fast everyday of my life for a man that doesn't mean well for me and my kids .
Sorry for the long post .
so sad,sue her
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
darlenese:
women sef dey suffer , a man will cheat on u and bring wahala , u will still be the one praying for his stupid ass while he is busy sleeping around , thunder blast all the yeye men like this man

But, why enable/condone it?
This is what I can’t wrap my head around
And is why I don’t cuss out the men involved
Cos to me the person who is misbargaining their soul here is the condoner (can apply to any sex)
cry
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by cococandy(f): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Fairy tales. Obviously concocted post . But a perfect breeding ground for the hypocrites to come and tell you how to win back his cheating soul grin

If per chance you’re a real person. I pray sense locates you this new year.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
That's what happens to greedy people who can't mine one hole and be contented with it. As the soft kini affects you, best you take him for deliverance and he should genuinely repent. Wow from February to December!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
goldensoul55:

I will have to ask him if she knows my name . Your last statement is true , he is having issues with his business already , I even had to borrow money from my mom to help sustain his business before this issues came up.

And I don't intend to run away but praying with my husband feels like I have been fooling myself , how can a man that leads prayer during devotion , speaks in tongue and. Still be a bloody cheat?
How can you buy another person's gbese? Let him pray himself out.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by don4real18(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
T.B Joshua grin
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by nanaman(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sorry Madam,it's kinda hard someone like me to advise but I think it would be better if you seek advise from elderly people who have experienced the challenges of marriage. It will end in praise.

I hope all our young men would learn from this. It is well.
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Lari03r(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is a tough one.

First, if your husband was raised in a polygamous family, that is a major issue on ground. He needs deliverance.

Secondly he can sleep with other women but not you, this is a spiritual curse/padlock to break your marriage. Further evidence that he needs deliverance.

It's sad that you are bearing the brunt of his misdeeds. You can't achieve much unless he becomes born again and serious with his life. No amount of your prayers can help him, if he doesn't change his ways.

My advice is to tell him to seek help spiritually, but since he is waxing some other women, he will not really bother to get serious.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by culf: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
serious matter.

2 wrong doesn't make a right. Yes he messed up, but you took a vow, remember.
Think above it, prayer and oneness is what you both need to overcome this.
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by fineboynl(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
goldensoul55:

I will have to ask him if she knows my name . Your last statement is true , he is having issues with his business already , I even had to borrow money from my mom to help sustain his business before this issues came up.

And I don't intend to run away but praying with my husband feels like I have been fooling myself , how can a man that leads prayer during devotion , speaks in tongue and. Still be a bloody cheat?

The problem is more difficult than mere deliverance.

If you want to come out from this problem,you must see this girl in person.

You and you husband should go and see her. Tell her your husband confess to you that he is seeing her. Tell her you have forgiven your husband and her. Both if you and your husband should beg her. After then your husband should go beg her all alone in anyway he wrong her and must give her some gift.

The reason for the begging does not necessarily means you are afraid or that she must forgive you people or not. So that your prayers thereafter should be effective, she will be aware you knows about it and her attack will no longer be effective thereafter is she insist not to let go. Don't let her know anything about any spell or charms. Pretends like nothing happens.

Then next is for your husband to cut her off and go for deliverance and prayers. Make she your husband give her gift. The gift should he money. The money will be payment for any wrong he did knowingly or unknowingly.

I'm speaking from experience having been I'm such situation before.
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by itsme01: 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
you need spiritual help not advise from nairalanders
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Egbetuaaa: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
you need spiritual help not advise from nairalanders
[/s]

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Ilekokonit: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
goldensoul55:
how can a man that leads prayer during devotion , speaks in tongue and. Still be a bloody cheat?

I am a man but the above is one of the greatest deceits I've heard about.

I wonder how some people can blatantly involve / invoke the name of God in their lies / deceit.

If you are going to commit sin, why not leave God out of it instead of invoking / involving his name and causing double trouble for yourself. Just like the sex for grades Unilag lecturer who led his female victim in prayer before sexually propositioning her.

Some people no dey fear God.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by samtol4(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Waterview:
End time orange.

I can't believe you are still expecting NL's suggestions, no go beg the girl, dey here dey expect NLs to mislead you.

Beg the girl? Is the girl God ? The power of God is able to defeat this demon girl
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by faithfull18(f): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Women have suffered.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by samtol4(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
First and foremost , your husband needs genuine repentanc and stop sleeping around . He must be born again. A true child of God does not jump from bed to bed .Your husband manhood is on evil altar hence the demonic manipulation continue . The battle is of the Lord ,do not fear the girl she will be disgrace .Take your husband to the church for serious deliverance program.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by samtol4(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
fineboynl:

The problem is more difficult than mere deliverance.

If you want to come out from this problem,you must see this girl in person.

You and you husband should go and see her. Tell her your husband confess to you that he is seeing her. Tell her you have forgiven your husband and her. Both if you and your husband should beg her. After then your husband should go beg her all alone in anyway he wrong her and must give her some gift.

The reason for the begging does not necessarily means you are afraid or that she must forgive you people or not. So that your prayers thereafter should be effective, she will be aware you knows about it and her attack will no longer be effective thereafter is she insist not to let go. Don't let her know anything about any spell or charms. Pretends like nothing happens.

Then next is for your husband to cut her off and go for deliverance and prayers. Make she your husband give her gift. The gift should he money. The money will be payment for any wrong he did knowingly or unknowingly.

I'm speaking from experience having been I'm should situation before.
Hope men will learn
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by faithfull18(f): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
oscarow1234:
Woman remember your vow... For better, for worst. Leaving your husband now simply means you don't ❤️ him. Stand with him now, you both should pray together and better still take him to your pastor for a special deliverance. Do all diz, and you will have your home �.
I am sure , if it was the woman who cheated, you guys won't give this advice.

It's a man's world undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Madam, contrary to what others suggest... I think it's just lack of interest nothing spiritual perse.

For his John Thomas to be awaken for his several mistress, he seems to have lost interest in you especially, he could be seeing you now as a SISTER or MOTHER.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by laivwire(m): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is a spiritual attack aimed at splitting your home simple. Forget all the atheists or ‘Common sense’ NLs on here, they are talking because they never experienced such before cos if they have, they’ll be shitting their pants right now.

Your husband needs genuine repentance and return to God. You need to confirm that before any further actions can be taken. No need to call anyone.

Then you ‘both’ go for spiritual deliverance, you can try MFM, it’s absolutely free but you may be required to undergo about 3 days dry fasting with prayers followed by the baptism of the Holy Ghost. You can contact anyone close to you.

Ps: No matter where you are, you can be attached spiritually and now is not the time to leave your home or your husband will be easy target for the evil plans to move further.

God be with you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by ednut1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
You married a dog of a man. He no longer finds u attractive . There is no imaginary gal

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? / An Open Letter To Parents On Children's Day / Everyone In My Husband's Family Has Stopped Communicating With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.