Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... (7940 Views)

Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by fineboynl(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
samtol4:
Hope men will learn
most of the time the problem is when you don't want to do again. This is what is causing problem.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by tchidi066(f): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
My father my lord any bad man that wants to destroy my peace and beautyful life in the name of marriage i bind and destroy...Haba... What is marriage turning to these days angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by urchcoded(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
darlenese:

you are in the wrong thread , the Op said matured advise only , so go and play with your toys

Mature advice not stupid advice. How long should it take God to answer her prayers and even that of her pastor? Let's always try to think pls and pls. OP, if ur husband is willing to cooperate with u, both of u should confront d lady he's cheating on u with. He'll tell her in ur presence dat he's not going back to her and u will have to see to dat. Nothing will happen d woman can't do u anything. Anoda tin is u have to be sure ur husband's joystick is working on oda women... Yes confirm it anyhow u can cos he can be lying trust me. If really it is working den I'm u guys need to see a therapist, it might also be dat dis man doesn't love u one bit anymore.
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by apatheticme(f): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
oscarow1234:
Woman remember your vow... For better, for worst. Leaving your husband now simply means you don't ❤️ him. Stand with him now, you both should pray together and better still take him to your pastor for a special deliverance. Do all diz, and you will have your home �.

Nairalanders and double standards, spits#

She doesn't love her husband because she wants to leave, but if it was the other way round y'all be screaming different names at her already and telling the husband to send her packing!

And she will still be the one running from pillar to post to solve a problem the man plunged the home into, along with all her chores and roles at home

Women are really going through a lot

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by CrazyOptimist: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
goldensoul55:
Goodday everyone ,
I have been married to my husband for 8 years and we are blessed with 3 lovely kids , my husband cheats on me especially when I'm pregnant , I noticed it when I had my first child , the thing is , he does it so smoothly that he leaves no stone unturned , I knew he cheated, the signs were there but never had any concrete evidence .

Around February this year , I noticed that whenever we are about to make out, his joystick gets so soft , (soft like bread ),there is nothing we haven't tried ,the more we try ,the weaker it gets. We attributed it to stress, or maybe erection issues , I encouraged him to go to the hospital , but he never did. Fast forward to last September , I started having nightmares about a strange woman fighting me in my dreams that my husband is owing her and she would take her pounds of flesh on me and my kids , cos my hubby cannot "waste her oranges " I asked her what she meant by "waste her oranges "? She said I should ask my husband when I get home . I woke up from that dream at about 2am , I woke my husband up for prayers , after the prayers , I asked him if he was having any extra marital affairs , he denied , I said ok , at least do you know any orange seller ? Or did you by chance waste anyones'oranges , he said NO . And went back to sleep. Immediately he slept , I took his phone , checked if I could find any clue , there was none.

A month later I had a similar dream, this time around the face of the girl was clearer , and she was fuming with anger , i woke up ,ran to my pastor , he prayed with me and told me to keep praying , I started the midnight prayer programne on 18th of October to 24th December . On 25th of December my husband confessed to me that he has been cheating with various girls but there was a particular girl he slept with, that from the day he slept with that girl ,he noticed that he couldn't make love to me anymore ,he said he is not having weak erection like I thought that his joystick works on any other lady apart from me , he said he tried to end the relationship but he couldn't ,. Then he decided to stop sleeping with the said girl but she threatened him he would weep over his wife and kids , I asked him why he denied it even when God revealed it to me in my dreams , he said the girl is powerful and promised she would torment me ,and that he was confused and didn't know what to do.
Lest I forget , my husband and I haven't been able to make love since february this year . Yet he has been making love to other girls everyday of his life.whlie I was busy praying for God to heal hi.m and make him the complete man I once married , I never knew his evil side chick was punishing me and depriving me of enjoying my husband . How do I forgive this man ? I have taken my kids to my mums place to celebrate the new year , I am thinking of not returning back to the house .please Niaralanders I need matured advice on how to handle this situation , I am looking pale as a result of the emotional stress I have been through , I pray and fast everyday of my life for a man that doesn't mean well for me and my kids .
Sorry for the long post .

https://mobile.twitter.com/GbengaWemimo
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by DaHrNn0001: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sincerely, this is a disheartening situation and I really feel very sorry for you and all you had gone through... Indeed I must say you are a good woman and I commend your efforts for your family. But looking at the situation at the moment it's really dicey but you before making any conclusions your kids MUST be your priority and consideration. Where do you want to go after 8yrs of marriage and 3 kids... Let the love of God abide in U in forgiving him if sincerely he is remorseful about it... Get and solution and guard your marriage and keep being fervent with your prayers... God bless you
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by uninspired07: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
This one is deep oo.
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
This one hot o! Talking from experience?

softwerk:
angry
Madam I feel for you
1. Go on 3days fasting and prayers 2. Go buy some sexy lingerie 3. Give him 10mins mouth action and watch Lazarus cum forth
Thank me later!
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by imam07: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
2special:
Narrate the incident to his family members, so if anything happens to him now they won't hold you as a suspect...this one strong....outside Life
are u married or single
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by nlPoster: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
darlenese:

you are in the wrong thread , the Op said matured advise only ,

Matured advice?
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by nlPoster: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
OP are you saying it's only the side chick preventing you from sexing your husband that you want to fight and you're ok with the other 364 side chicks he uses 364 days of the year or am I not getting your post?

You're also involving religious lingo for your unrepentant husband who jumps from woman to woman unceasingly?

What is the meaning of this:

he has been making love to other girls everyday of his life.whlie I was busy praying for God to heal hi.m and make him the complete man I once married , I never knew his evil side chick was punishing me and depriving me of enjoying my husband

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by tbibuzz(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
goldensoul55:
Goodday everyone ,
I have been married to my husband for 8 years and we are blessed with 3 lovely kids , my husband cheats on me especially when I'm pregnant , I noticed it when I had my first child , the thing is , he does it so smoothly that he leaves no stone unturned , I knew he cheated, the signs were there but never had any concrete evidence .

Around February this year , I noticed that whenever we are about to make out, his joystick gets so soft , (soft like bread ),there is nothing we haven't tried ,the more we try ,the weaker it gets. We attributed it to stress, or maybe erection issues , I encouraged him to go to the hospital , but he never did. Fast forward to last September , I started having nightmares about a strange woman fighting me in my dreams that my husband is owing her and she would take her pounds of flesh on me and my kids , cos my hubby cannot "waste her oranges " I asked her what she meant by "waste her oranges "? She said I should ask my husband when I get home . I woke up from that dream at about 2am , I woke my husband up for prayers , after the prayers , I asked him if he was having any extra marital affairs , he denied , I said ok , at least do you know any orange seller ? Or did you by chance waste anyones'oranges , he said NO . And went back to sleep. Immediately he slept , I took his phone , checked if I could find any clue , there was none.

A month later I had a similar dream, this time around the face of the girl was clearer , and she was fuming with anger , i woke up ,ran to my pastor , he prayed with me and told me to keep praying , I started the midnight prayer programne on 18th of October to 24th December . On 25th of December my husband confessed to me that he has been cheating with various girls but there was a particular girl he slept with, that from the day he slept with that girl ,he noticed that he couldn't make love to me anymore ,he said he is not having weak erection like I thought that his joystick works on any other lady apart from me , he said he tried to end the relationship but he couldn't ,. Then he decided to stop sleeping with the said girl but she threatened him he would weep over his wife and kids , I asked him why he denied it even when God revealed it to me in my dreams , he said the girl is powerful and promised she would torment me ,and that he was confused and didn't know what to do.
Lest I forget , my husband and I haven't been able to make love since february this year . Yet he has been making love to other girls everyday of his life.whlie I was busy praying for God to heal hi.m and make him the complete man I once married , I never knew his evil side chick was punishing me and depriving me of enjoying my husband . How do I forgive this man ? I have taken my kids to my mums place to celebrate the new year , I am thinking of not returning back to the house .please Niaralanders I need matured advice on how to handle this situation , I am looking pale as a result of the emotional stress I have been through , I pray and fast everyday of my life for a man that doesn't mean well for me and my kids .

woman we agree ur husband has f... ked up but this is the time he needs u more Dan ever, leaving him now is not best of ideas
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Here is the truth. You are the one in more danger. When you forgive someone, you free yourself from prison bondage. Unforgiveness as a result of anger, internal bitternes, malice and grudges is what enslave you. Madam, you love your husband but deeply scared, confused and hurt means you are yet to free your soul and spirit from your willful imprisonment. Did God who revealed to and fought for you also tell you to fight for him? God is working it out for you by bringing him to your feet, had him confess to you, also working out his stony and immoral heart to a new one that will restore and bring more stronger sanity, peace, love, joy, and blessings to your home but you want to rebuild what God has destroyed and destroy what God is now building. YOU ARE THE REAL ENEMY NOW. God is Love cos His Love is forgiving and forgetting, is peace, is joy, is kind, etc.

goldensoul55:

I truly love my husband and I am willing to go back but I am deeply hurt , confused and scared
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
goldensoul55:

I truly love my husband and I am willing to go back but I am deeply hurt , confused and scared
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Homeboiy: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Its your brain that is fooling u by making u believe someone appeared to u in dream twice to
explain about your husband's inability to perform in the oza room.

buy buran tashi for your husband and see if he's prik no go stand

but if u feel it's spiritual, go to a great Native doctor for spiritual cleansing rather than denying yourself food and risking getting ulcer

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Ishilove: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
The man needs to first of all stop his philandering before we talk about deliverance here. He is an unrepentant he-goat
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by bukatyne(f): 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
nlPoster:
OP are you saying it's only the side chick preventing you from sexing your husband that you want to fight and you're ok with the other 364 side chicks he uses 364 days of the year or am I not getting your post?

You're also involving religious lingo for your unrepentant husband who jumps from woman to woman unceasingly?

What is the meaning of this:

Hahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by daveP(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2019
And Ralia, the Sugar girl used to sell oranges o. Hmmm

This happens only when the man is not the spiritual head of his home.

Better narrate to family members that can rectify it to a degree and make this man get back to status quo as head or this unit is gonna suffer.
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by DaniellaDokubo(f): 2:57am On Dec 29, 2019
goldensoul55:

Leaving him is stage 2 of the plan. Don't allow stage 3, 4 and 5 happen which are;

3. Make her to abandon him,

4. "Orange seller" moves in next and then

5. Finally make her and her kids to suffer and probably end his life and inherit all you both worked to build.

Look ahead of you in this battle and fight with wisdom!
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by zed7: 3:02am On Dec 29, 2019
Nice story, just the type Nigerians like, full of drama and mystic. However, I think it's cock and bull. A figment of the writers imagination.
We can discourage cheating in many other ways, not necessarily by telling fantastic tales. That's my own advice to the OP.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Pavore9: 3:51am On Dec 29, 2019
DaniellaDokubo:

Leaving him is stage 2 of the plan. Don't allow stage 3, 4 and 5 happen which are;

3. Make her to abandon him,

4. "Orange seller" moves in next and then

5. Finally make her and her kids to suffer and probably end his life and inherit all you both worked to build.

Look ahead of you in this battle and fight with wisdom!

What is there to inherit? Why should the woman love the life of the husband more than the man love his own life when he should be leading his family in the path of safety as the Chief Priest of his home? The thought of a wife not going to leave the marriage despite the promiscuity of her husband is an enabler to many men as our women are being socialized to direct their anger towards the women their husbands get tangled with but not the husband because if they do, the woman outside would "move in"! What crap!

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by TruthTella(m): 4:50am On Dec 29, 2019
Madam I feel for you honestly
You sound like a very religious person and your husband is taking full advantage of that.
He certainly didn't receive any threats from any woman about destroying his marriage, you think am now, why will the woman do juju that stops him from having sex with you and only you when he has countless other side chics that can take him from her?
He was lying to get your pity and he succeeded. Your orange seller dream was just your mind playing tricks on you because you had been habouring fears that his infidelity will destroy your family. The reason he cannot get erections when having sex with you is because he does not find you attractive AT ALL, you do not excite him sexually and besides he has seen younger tighter vaginas than your own outside which he knows he can easily get.

He is an inconsiderate, lying cheat and you are here talking about praying for him. Sorry oooo
He hasn't slept with you since February and you think you still have a husband, hmm. Sorry.

The unfortunate thing is that he will cheat to his satisfaction and waste money he should be spending on his kids while taking care of side chics and you will be running from pillar to post borrowing money for him thinking he is under a curse until he gets tired in old age or goes bankrupt and then, you will welcome him back with open arms and thank God for bringing your husband back to you and making you the winner in the end.

Religion is really turning people's brains to mushroom in Nigeria.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by cococandy(f): 5:11am On Dec 29, 2019
You’re taking theses idiots seriously.

Funny thing is they think they are playing smart meanwhile half of them were gathered by men who aren’t their fathers. The hunter and bird proverb comes to mind.

apatheticme:

She doesn't love her husband because she wants to leave, but if it was the other way round y'all be screaming different names at her already and telling the husband to send her packing!

And she will still be the one running from pillar to post to solve a problem the man plunged the home into, along with all her chores and roles at home

God punish all the hypocritical mysogynistic sanctimonious fools on this forum

Mtchewwwwww

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2019
deltateam:

Return which oranges? Do you know that 'oranges' mean bweasts?
The husband sucked the 'Wanyi Asaba' bweasts.

Do you know the implication?

The man has romanced mami water.
ekwensu eromancia mami water
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2019
TruthTella:
You sound like a very religious person and your husband is taking full advantage of that.
He certainly didn't receive any threats from any woman about destroying his marriage, you think am now, why will the woman do juju that stops him from having sex with you and only you when he has countless other side chics that can take him from her?
He was lying to get your pity and he succeeded. Your orange seller dream was just your mind playing tricks on you because you had been habouring fears that his infidelity will destroy your family. The reason he cannot get erections when having sex with you is because he does not find you attractive AT ALL, you do not excite him sexually and besides he has seen younger tighter vaginas than your own outside which he knows he can easily get.

He is an inconsiderate, lying cheat and you are here talking about praying for him. Sorry oooo
He hasn't slept with you since February and you think you still have a husband, hmm. Sorry.

The unfortunate thing is that he will cheat to his satisfaction and waste money he should be spending on his kids while taking care of side chics and you will be running from pillar to post borrowing money for him thinking he is under a curse until he gets tired in old age or goes bankrupt and then, you will welcome him back with open arms and thank God for bringing your husband back to you and making you the winner in the end.

oga sorry but you don't know what you saying.

Madam I will give u a simple advice,if his mother is still alive let her know about,and if shes spiritual she knows what to do ,it's easier for her since she bore him.[b]
TruthTella:

Madam I will give u a simple advice,if his mother is still alive let her know about,and if shes spiritual she knows what to do ,it's easier for her since she bore him.[/b]
TruthTella:

Madam I will give u a simple advice,if his mother is still alive let her know about it,and if shes spiritual she knows what to do ,it's easier for her since she bore him

And don't be fooled with all this Leave him he is a cheat and many others from people who don't know anything about marriage.Believe me some of them here are in misery relationship wise.
Get back your man and get back your life.Believe you me in years to come he will always testify about you.Your kids will get to know how mum saved dad.He won't hid it from them when they are of age.

For something similar like this, up till today I bless my mum for standing put.we call her the prophetess, despite we settle we don't play with her Revelations.
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2019
apatheticme:

[s]God punish all the hypocritical mysogynistic sanctimonious fools on this forum[/s]

Mtchewwwwww

@ bolded, But why are these women going through this “ a lot”? Why are they figuratively and almost literally eating “shit”? Why are they erasing their personhoods? Why can’t they make use of choices that empower the soul? When nobody is forcing them?

@ cancelled, quite unnecessary, the curses. God blesses and doesn’t punish. God gives us choices and the lives we want for ourselves. For every misogynist and sanctimonious “fool” there is an enabling, desperate and willing partner with them so should we curse them too?
My thoughts sha, cheers

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by frozen70(f): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2019
goldensoul55:
Goodday everyone ,

If he has ever been loving and caring

Pls join hand with him to fight this spiritual battle

Leaving him to stay alone will make his matter worst because no one to checkmate him

Meet the girl in question and find out from her what he did to deserve it because from the look of things, you and the children are the target

But if he has be naughty and uncared for, just fucking around without regards, don't go back yet let him suffer his fate

That is how most men bleeps around, bringing ill lucks to themselves and they want their wives to be a faithful as a dove
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by 24kmagic: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2019
Truly, it's a man's world.
I just cannot stop thanking nature for making me a man.

Imagine a wife having to suffer for her husband's indiscretions?

The more I try to be a faithful man, the less I can, knowing fully well that my woman will always be there to clean up my mess.

Chai!

To be a man is truly a blessing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2019
Pavore9:

What is there to inherit? Why should the woman love the life of the husband more than the man love his own life when he should be leading his family in the path of safety as the Chief Priest of his home? The thought of a wife not going to leave the marriage despite the promiscuity of her husband is an enabler to many men as our women are being socialized to direct their anger towards the women their husbands get tangled with but not the husband because if they do, the woman outside would "move in"! What crap!

I agree
Sometimes innocent househelps (kids) suffer as a result of these pent up emotions too
Frustrated spouses would take out their hopelessness and fury on poor, defenseless children, tragic
At least the other people are adults and can defend themselves if need be

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by CHoccolaTE: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2019
24kmagic:
Truly, it's a man's world.
I just cannot stop thanking nature for making me a man.

Imagine a wife having to suffer for her husband's indiscretions?

The more I try to be a faithful man, the less I can, knowing fully well that my woman will always be there to clean up my mess.

Chai!

To be a man is truly a blessing

Later they will say what are feminists fighting for

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by otipoju(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2019
goldensoul55:
Goodday everyone ,

If this is a true story and you are in Lagos.
I will advise you to go to this particular Celestial Parish at Ojuelegba. Its a 4 storey building known as Ayilara Parish.

Go on a Tuesday or Thursday between 12pm and say 4pm.

Ask for nobody and explain nothing to anyone. just tell them at the entrance of the Church that you want to hear from God.

You will be told to buy a candle pray over it and be directed to the sunday school on the ground floor where you will assigned randomly to a prophet or prophetess . You all will ve like 8- 9 in each group.

When its your turn, you will be called and the Holy Spirit will reveal both the source and the solution to what is bothering you.

If you do make it to the church ,receive your message and are given the script. Make sure you do everything you are told and do not make any unnecessary friends with any prophet or let anyone charge you for prayers ooo.

Salvation is free. If you have any challenge tell them you want to speak with Evangelist Olu Oshodi. He is the Shepherd in Charge. There is also a clinic at the church with Certified Medical Doctors, you can ask for medical advice for your husband.

Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by sisisioge: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2019
Chai! You're sure your bobo is deliberating "not getting it up" around you? It is well fa...really well!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? / Everyone In My Husband's Family Has Stopped Communicating With Me / My friend wife snap Pic like this & brother Called Her To Delete Is This Right ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.