Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums (25028 Views)

Why Artistes’ Preference For Singles Over Albums Is Increasing / 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 / Boomplay Music wins Best African App at the AppsAfrica Innovation Awards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
0KNM:
You see your life shey? I made an innocent comment, you attacked me based on my origin. Thinking I can’t afford boomsplay. Now that you’ve been humbled, your beginning to stutter.

Get some sense and learn accept ‘opinions’

Cheers
Fact is that app is shitty. Very terrible UI, Terrible Playlists, No Chromecast support.
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by tck2000(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
landmark86:
If you are Burna Boy lover let me hear u say yeah yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yeah
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
nochillatalll:

Fact is that app is shitty. Very terrible UI, Terrible Playlists, No Chromecast support.
So you can’t even cast it? Why should I have such app on my phone? Smh. I still think Spotify is the best music streaming app
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by habeesola(f): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
nairalee:
I don't do steaming
I don't do boomplayer
I don't do Nigerian music
But you do girls grin grin
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by nairalee(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
habeesola:

But you do girls grin grin

That's my specialty
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by habeesola(f): 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
nairalee:

That's my specialty
Oshey baddest, oya chop knuckles
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
0KNM:
So you can’t even cast it? Why should I have such app on my phone? Smh. I still think Spotify is the best music streaming app
Yeah Spotify remains the best but I'm switching to tidal soon
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
nochillatalll:

Yeah Spotify remains the best but I'm switching to tidal soon
Lol. Tidal can’t match tho. Even Jay has released his contents to Spotify

Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by DenreleDave(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
0KNM:
You see your life shey? I made an innocent comment, you attacked me based on my origin. Thinking I can’t afford boomsplay. Now that you’ve been humbled, your beginning to stutter.

Get some sense and learn accept ‘opinions’

Cheers

RUBBISH.....
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
DenreleDave:

RUBBISH.....
k
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by webngnews: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oh
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
0KNM:
Lol. Tidal can’t match tho. Even Jay has released his contents to Spotify

I get but tidal just launched Dolby Atmos music on their platform for hifi subscribers. You should check it out.
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
nochillatalll:

I get but tidal just launched Dolby Atmos music on their platform for hifi subscribers. You should check it out.
Tbh, I was subscribing to tidal I think 2016/2017 but I wasn’t impressed. Couldn’t get the musics I wanted. I just hurriedly went back to Spotify and have never looked back.

It wouldn’t make sense to subscribe to both Spotify and tidal. And as it stands, I’m more than happy with Spotify.
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 29, 2019
0KNM:
Tbh, I was subscribing to tidal I think 2016/2017 but I wasn’t impressed. Couldn’t get the musics I wanted. I just hurriedly went back to Spotify and have never looked back.

It wouldn’t make sense to subscribe to both Spotify and tidal. And as it stands, I’m more than happy with Spotify.

I Guess that was when they were still starting. As of now they have a large library bigger than that of Spotify.

But I still love Spotify especially that discover weekly playlist.
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2019
nochillatalll:

I Guess that was when they were still starting. As of now they have a large library bigger than that of Spotify.

But I still love Spotify especially that discover weekly playlist.
Bros, this is it. The weekly playlist they give me always suits my week.

And yes, you are right, I tried tidal when it just started. Haven’t returned since then.
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:27am On Dec 29, 2019
Waterview:
Kizz Daniel is underrated
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by PETUK(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2019
iaamxavier:
Menn!!! I'm so happy king promise made the list in many categories
Like this guy is wayyyyyyyyyy too good no lies!! Ghana try for that guy head. I so Love his music
Y'all should try some

BTW why is only in boomplay we usually have high streams of Gospel music? Why isn't it there correlation with ITunes, spotify and the rest??

I love CCTV by King Promise
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by tck2000(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2019
Viking007:
Nigerians are becoming more spiritual thanks to Buhari. The most streamed songs are from the Gospel artists.
Lol

1 Like

Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by dracopoetic(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Olibboy:
okay
Ur signature is Ariana grande 7 rings
Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by nairalee(m): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
habeesola:

Oshey baddest, oya chop knuckles

Give me. E din tay wey e dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by Olibboy: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2019
dracopoetic:
Ur signature is Ariana grande 7 rings
Yhu gat it

1 Like

Re: 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums by dracopoetic(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Olibboy:
Yhu gat it
I really love that girl's songs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MOBO Award 2017: Full List Of Winners / The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord / What Are Your Favorite Songs Of 2013 By Nigerian Artistes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.