Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City (41368 Views)

I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans / Ronaldo Left FUMING After Bruno Ignores Him In Man United's Draw Against Watford / Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by nwamabo247(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Liverpool really deserve the league, congratulations to them,abeg see signature
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by kunleweb: 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
aimuan:
They said Liverpool hv won the league how does that translate to hate?

"fuming" dufos
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by ceejay80s(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
I will buy drinks for all f u here, my team done win am done and dusted
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by DesChyko: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
They're getting close. That's why Man Utd fans are fuming.
Man Utd 20
Liverpool 18
Arsenal 13

Others don't really matter.
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Lordjb: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
Okay grin
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Emma1Oj(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Let them fume, I don't care!! all I know is that the only Team that can stop Liverpool from winning the premier league is LIVERPOOL themselves!! beside that team, No other team can STOP LIVERPOOL!!
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Akwaibomdude(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Liverpool, league well deserved
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Enskynelson(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
I am a Man Utd fan but I prefer Liverpool winning than Manchester City. I am not among those fuming abeg. Fuming for what sef? That Mane, Firmino and Salah are better than Rashford, Lingard and Martial? Haba! This is hate speech. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Timileyin1234(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Enskynelson:
I am a Man Utd fan but I prefer Liverpool winning than Manchester City. I am not among those fuming abeg. Fuming for what sef? That Mane, Firmino and Salah are better than Rashford, Lingard and Martial? Haba! This is hate speech. grin
Una don dey prefer Liverpool now. Hmm
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by comsirheed: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
man utd takes point from the rich (Liverpool, man city,chelsea) and gives the poor. Robinhood of EPL.😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Angelfrost(m): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
Am I the only one who didn't see any "fumes" or "fuming"??!...

I know most of you Nigerian bloggers are hungry and starving, still try and be professional about your chosen field of journalism... What manner of fvckery is this??! undecided

Man United has no business hating or fuming over Liverpool's winning drive, as they have been out of the race since October!!! tongue

Honestly, everyone else is more or less out of the title chase (Leicester and Man City surrendered in the last 2 days).
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Olugbenga1234: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lolz. Don't get better and fight for the title. Be hating there
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Angelfrost(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
kunleweb:
Hate isn't Black/Nigerian after all.

Man U needs to worry about making the top half of the league than Liverpool's laurels.

If only hateful people would focus their energies. On their hustles

No true or real United fan is currently stuck or obsessed with Liverpool to the point of hatred... At this point, most of them are realistically hoping and praying for at least a top 5 finish!!! grin
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by tycomm(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Congratulations in advance to Liverpool Fans, I don't see mancity rising up to the occasion...
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by profilemessages: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
chai e pain them!!! man utd fans sowwie!! sowwie!!! ehn!!!
by the way, where is Howard WEBB? LOL!!!
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Angelfrost(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
jovialswag:
Mumu baldiola
fergie,Wenger,Mou did not allow them only fraudiola fall our hand

Cut the Spaniard some slack abeg... He has had a great and near impossible run.

The man has paid his dues... Let's see if Liverpool has what it takes to latch onto the top for a long time.

I sometimes think your hatred for Pep merely underscores his greatness. Only few coaches have consistently done what he has in different leagues.
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by EbukaHades10(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
But league never finish na

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Angelfrost(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Dicktion:
The result leaves Liverpool 13 points ahead of their rivals at the top of the Premier Leagu

14 points not 13.. All these lackadaisical nairaland bloggers sef angry

They are 13 points away from their closest rival, Leicester... You guys just can't see beyond Man City!!! It's quite amusing!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Angelfrost(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Emma1Oj:
Let them fume, I don't care!! all I know is that the only Team that can stop Liverpool from winning the premier league is LIVERPOOL themselves!! beside that team, No other team can STOP LIVERPOOL!!

Completely agree... Liverpool are currently in a world of their own. Absolutely legendary!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Odunolumide(m): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
kunleweb:
Hate isn't Black/Nigerian after all.

Man U needs to worry about making the top half of the league than Liverpool's laurels.

If only hateful people would focus their energies. On their hustles

Its not hate .its called rivalry....and it dates back to the early times . You dont understand how deep the rivalry between Manchester and Liveroool not just in sport but also economic wise.
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Expert17: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
englishmart:
For the past 7 years after that cheat of a manger, Sir Alex Ferguson retired, Manchester United are still developing.
If I were DStv I would scrap Manchester United games inorder to give room for more important matches.

Dats y u are Poor ........

U wud scrap Man utd games......d club with highest no of Fans in the world and d 2nd richest also. Shift abeg
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Odunolumide(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Enskynelson:

You not a true united fan bro. U a scoucer
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Azejellek(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Man U Regime as pass

Liverpool regime now
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by enemyofprogress: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
luvola:
Dominique front page.

Title race thread
is dominique a Manchester United fan?is she not an Eyimba FC fan?

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by demoBaba: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Make dem free Liverpool jare since1990
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
As a Liverpool fan, i will advice the team not to listen to the media and take game by game untill the title is guarantee thats is when it is won.
I still cross my heart and wait patiently till it is confirm... YNWA

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by kunleweb: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Odunolumide:

Its not hate .its called rivalry....and it dates back to the early times . You dont understand how deep the rivalry between Manchester and Liveroool not just in sport but also economic wise.

Lmao like Liverpool and ManU are in the same league. Rivals are usually close. Man U needs to be wary of Everton Newcastle Arsenal Crystal Palace Southampton. All these fighting topten with her and not Liverpool. Radarada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by demoBaba: 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
All these nairalander boy wasn't born when Liverpool won the race last in 1990

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Expert17: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
godbless120:
As a Liverpool fan, i will advice the team not to listen to the media and take game by game untill the title is guarantee thats is when it is won.

Ur an Experience Liverpool fan.......

because Chelsea and Crystal palace games were u fumbled bck den are still clear on ur mind............

U guys HV tried naaa, since 1990.haba
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by drey076(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Man united should mind there race for top 5 or 6 jare and free reasonable team.
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by EbukaHades10(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
godbless120:
Exactly

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Expert17: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
kunleweb:

Lmao like Liverpool and ManU are in the same league. Rivals are usually close. Man U needs to be wary of Everton Newcastle Arsenal Crystal Palace Southampton. All these fighting toon ten with her and not Liverpool. Radarada

Dey r not because Man utd HV won 13 league titles since 1990 and Liverpool 0......

N Man Utd HV better Head to Head against any team in EPL, including Liverpool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 / Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain / Power Uti Arraigned For Killing His Wife, Locking Up Corpse To Decompose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.