Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City (41358 Views)

I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans / Ronaldo Left FUMING After Bruno Ignores Him In Man United's Draw Against Watford / Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lastanza:

For ur mind u done blast the so called bloggers.
Is Mancity the next team on the table after Liverpool? Leicester is the second team and before their just concluded match, they were 13points adrift Liverpool
if you understand football analytical antics you'd know that article was raised because of Man City and not Leicester.
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Frankcallys(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Unstoppable... We Never Walk Alone!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by webngnews: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Arkeray1: 12:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Sure odd of 2 for 2morow game

Arsenal vs chelsea... Arsenal to score

Mancity vs Sheffield united...mancity 2 win

Bristol city vs Luton...over8.5 corner

Empoil vs livorno... Empoli to score

Follow me at arkeray10 on Instagram For more games

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:22am On Dec 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Don't be surprised when they bottled it
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Myself2(m): 5:21am On Dec 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Yes o cos when it comes to the league, Liverpool can bottle for Africa

Waiting for the unfortunate scouser that will reply me so that I teach him/her the bitter lesson of their scouserly life
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Iamachosen123(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2019
Never work alone
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by RxSameer(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2019
Myself2:

Waiting for the unfortunate scouser that will reply me so that I teach him/her the bitter lesson of their scouserly life
I done reply you oya do ur worst pained nigga tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by battymann: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Saltybear:
Manchester United fans are fuming that Liverpool ‘will win’ the Premier League title after Manchester City’s defeat at Wolves. Wolves beat City 3-2 on Friday night at Molineux thanks to a late winner from Matt Doherty.

The result leaves Liverpool 13 points ahead of their rivals at the top of the Premier League - as well as the Reds boasting a game in hand.

Jurgen Klopp’s men are set to win their first ever Premier League title this time out.

And United fans are fuming with their rivals’ success, with many claiming the title race is over after City’s loss at Wolves.

One fan wrote on Twitter: “Yeah it’s over lol.”

Another said: “Give liverpool the title now. Done and dusted. Ergh.”

“Nah lfc won the league,” a fellow United fan fumed.

Another said: “Liverpool have won the league ffs.”

“Its not even a title challenge anymore,” one fan wrote on Twitter.

“Congrats to @LFC for PL title I never thought see you guys wining the league in my life time,” another fan said.

United are expected to splash the cash in the January transfer window as the Red Devils eye a top four finish this time out.

And pundit Gabriele Marcotti has questioned whether United need to sign Haaland because they already have three top-class attackers in Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial and Mason Greenwood.

"I'd have other priorities that are more pressing right now," he said on the Sky Sports Transfer Podcast.

"This is something you have to look at because you have to look at every tremendous young player who comes on the market.

"That is a department that between Rashford, Martial and Mason Greewood you would think it's less of a priority than other areas of the pitch.

"What you need is a big veteran striker who can come off the bench in certain situations and give you a different option.

"All the while you've got to wait for Mason Greenwood.

"Otherwise it's another young striker that has got to get used to the Premier League.

"I know he's done fantastic at Salzburg playing a certain way in a certain league but he's obviously a longer-term project."

Liverpool are back in action on Sunday against Wolves, while United travel to Burnley on Saturday evening.

Source: https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1221679/Man-Utd-news-fans-fuming-Liverpool-won-Premier-League-Man-City-loss-Wolves-rumours-gossip

YNWA

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by EbukaHades10(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Myself2:

K bro

Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Amiteye(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Dont be surprised when they 'bottle' it. Not "bottled" it -as it is yet to happen- .. Understand english before you use it.... Dont just use whatever you see or hear without getting the context of that phrase and how its used
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Amiteye(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Dicktion:
The result leaves Liverpool 13 points ahead of their rivals at the top of the Premier Leagu

14 points not 13.. All these lackadaisical nairaland bloggers sef angry
13 ahead of leicester and now 11 at this time of writing albiet with two games unplayed -one of them two to be played about an hour from now-
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Amiteye(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Myself2:

you have been NOTICED now run along
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Myself2(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Amiteye:
you have been NOTICED now run along

Taaaa shut your stinking trap boy.

What's wrong with little kids like you these days ?? Telling someone that's boss to your father to run along.

I senior you for life, I senior you for nairaland. Your lil arse just registered in October this year while I'm a ranking member, so if you no get elders for your family, at least look for those wey get make dem tell you how to address elders.
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Myself2(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
RxSameer:
I done reply you oya do ur worst pained nigga tongue

Hmmm, pained nigga ? I'm sure that must be your father you're referring to
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Myself2(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
EbukaHades10:
K bro

I keeps it one hun'red bro, I'll murder any unfortunate scousers here, las las those lousy mods will ban me, can't even recall how many times they banned me this year already grin grin grin
But hey, the beauty of nairaland is that we have our way of remaining on nairaland when the punk ass mods think they've shut us up. Best belie' dat
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by Babaheekmat: 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Amiteye:
Dont be surprised when they 'bottle' it. Not "bottled" it -as it is yet to happen- .. Understand english before you use it.... Dont just use whatever you see or hear without getting the context of that phrase and how its used

Go back to your text book and read.. Olodo ni e
Re: Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City by somtookeke(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
EPL: Guardiola blasts VAR, hands Premier League title to Liverpool

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/epl-guardiola-blasts-var-hands-premier.html

Share, Like, Comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain / Power Uti Arraigned For Killing His Wife, Locking Up Corpse To Decompose / Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.