Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng (20194 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Osun State Nigeria | Cotenant.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by Liposure: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
Babara1994:
Cool
sweetgirl. compliment of da season.watsup
Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by Liposure: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
One more thing.find out welder d landlord has a daughter.if u know u know
Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by AreaFada2: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Good points. Some though can't be feasible.

I've not seen me landlord since I moved in. Na agent dey collect money. Landlord wey dey Yankee. Where he get time?

Important!!!!!!
If na storey building check If those wey dey upper flats na ondo. Trust me this information dey too important.
Once dem be ondo collect your money run. (with respect to them o. I'm not been tribalistic)
Those guys can pound yam for Africa. And na when you dey reason the pounding dey start. Kpom kpom kpom kpom. It was so bad I no dey sleep house again that year. The man comes late. And na late hour he dey pound. And once the sound wake me no more sleep for me.

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg no joke with Ondo/Ekiti pouned yam o. Surely not all eat pounded yam that frequently.
Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by goshen26: 2:42am On Dec 29, 2019
Shibaraba:

I've not seen me landlord since I moved in. Na agent dey collect money. Landlord wey dey Yankee. Where he get time?

Important!!!!!!
If na storey building check If those wey dey upper flats na ondo. Trust me this information dey too important.
Once dem be ondo collect your money run. (with respect to them o. I'm not been tribalistic)
Those guys can pound yam for Africa. And na when you dey reason the pounding dey start. Kpom kpom kpom kpom. It was so bad I no dey sleep house again that year. The man comes late. And na late hour he dey pound. And once the sound wake me no more sleep for me.

Ekiti state too
Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by Meenabee(f): 5:02am On Dec 29, 2019
U r ryt. Lagos is a weird place to live. Fake and patched houses everywhere in lag.
Sunofgod:
avoid lagos!
Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 29, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to our numerous readers

https://cotenant.ng/safety-tips-when-renting-a-property-in-lagos/
True talk.
Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by TreasureJunky: 6:03am On Dec 29, 2019
Please which side in Anambra?
Lovelies1:
Own a plot of land at Anambra State starting as low as 400,000 just for the season celebration
Price reduction until January 5 2020

Benellen commercial agency wishes you a happy compliment of the season
Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by djbussy(m): 6:06am On Dec 29, 2019
Check utility bills.
Confirm water is running
Ask questions if house is affected by flooding
Confirm how stable electricity is
Get your landlord and tenant agreement before you move in.
Confirm what kind of pople you will be living with. Living with married people and not house full of jobless boys.
Make sure the main get is always locked.
Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by Lovelies1: 6:22am On Dec 29, 2019
TreasureJunky:
Please which side in Anambra?

Ukwulu, 3 mins drive to Odimegwu Ojukwu university ( Anambra state University)

Attach is a before and after photo of the hostel recently built and this land are close to the hostel

Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by Emma1Oj(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2019
Billyonaire369:
Avoid Yoruba tenants at all cost
Cool. So correct!
Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by Lastmankc(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2019
djbussy:
Check utility bills.
Confirm water is running
Ask questions if house is affected by flooding
Confirm how stable electricity is
Get your landlord and tenant agreement before you move in.
Confirm what kind of pople you will be living with. Living with married people and not house full of jobless boys.
Make sure the main get is always locked.
And make sure you are not living in a demonic house

2 Likes

Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by money121(m): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by NnamdiN: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2019
Lovelies1:
Own a plot of land at Anambra State starting as low as 400,000 just for the season celebration
Price reduction until January 5 2020

Benellen commercial agency wishes you a happy compliment of the season
where in Anambra and land size?
Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by Lovelies1: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2019
NnamdiN:
where in Anambra and land size?

Ukwulu, 3 mins drive to Odimegwu Ojukwu university ( Anambra state University)

Attach is a before and after photo of the hostel recently built and this land are close to the hostel

Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by tck2000(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Shibaraba:

Important!!!!!!
Lol
Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by pacespot(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
I'm other words, safety tips to avoid falling for dubious Nigerian charaters, making hell out of everything for one another sad

Even though you struggled hard to make your money, you will still have to go through a long list of satefy tips to spend it.

1 Like

Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by taneez(f): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Also check the environment because of flooding especially for the apartment downstairs..
Nepa and Lawma bills should be checked too.

For people who want to own a house in 2020 on the mainland (Anthony, Ikeja, Maryland, Isheri/Isolo ) send me a message
Flats and houses(duplexes and bungalow) are available with flexible payment plan.

Be intentional.......
Re: Safety Tips When Renting A Property In Lagos| Cotenant.ng by Steph21(f): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Didn’t see any info on the site but I’m looking for shared apartment in yaba axis though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professionals Should Help With Their Opinions On This Building Plan / Rescue Efforts At Site Of Building Collapse In Lagos (Pics, Video) / MASSIVE DISCOUNT! APO ROCK VILLA ABUJA, NOW SELLING N60M. DON'T MISS IT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.