Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Antichristian Is Mentally Unbalanced Fellow, Christians Don't Argue With Him - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Antichristian Is Mentally Unbalanced Fellow, Christians Don't Argue With Him (1341 Views)

Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles / Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police / BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antichristian Is Mentally Unbalanced Fellow, Christians Don't Argue With Him by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Nairaland is a faceless place, if we really meet in real life you'll know you're the smallest baby to me.

You just think you can abuse anyone anywhere and yet you claim a Jehovah witness!

Jehovah Nonsense is the appropriate word for you!

Mind you I do not bring my family online to be dragged by anyone and I didn't discuss with you on it.

Learn to be a mature and reasonable Muslim from "jamalee", he said both Christians and Muslims are worshiping the same God because he doesn't know why there should a rift between people who can live together in peace (if they choose to)
Re: Antichristian Is Mentally Unbalanced Fellow, Christians Don't Argue With Him by AntiChristian: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Learn to be a mature and reasonable Muslim from "jamalee", he said both Christians and Muslims are worshiping the same God because he doesn't know why there should a rift between people who can live together in peace (if they choose to)

You are the one acting immature here! What does baby Muslim mean? How old are you? At most you'll be born in the 80s or 90s!

Yet you keep acting silly all around just because you are a Jehovah witness right?
Re: Antichristian Is Mentally Unbalanced Fellow, Christians Don't Argue With Him by AntiChristian: 9:48am On Jan 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Christianity is NOT about laws my friend, it's about principles that you fully grasped so that you can inculcate such things NOT forcefully but with ease in the hearts of your children!

God gave the Israelites laws to make them SEE how degraded virtuousness amongst humans have become.

Jesus is the CHRIST those imitating him are to be called Christians.

©Jesus do drink alcoholic beverages moderately! Luke 7:31-35

©He doesn't need weeds for any reason because smokers of weed feel it's what they need to be focused in whatever they want to do, Jesus taught us to pray for God's holy spirit to help us in focusing on our mission! Luke 11:13

©Gambling is born out of greed, Jesus taught us to be careful of all forms of greed! Luke 12:15 compared to 1Timothy 6:7-10

So true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) drink responsibly but we do not gamble nor smoke because such things are hopeless, useless and purposeless from the viewpoint of our Teacher! cheesy

Tai! The Bible never use the word gambling nor prohibit wine or weed! So infants can sip wine too right?

Well, it's not about law. It's freedom. Where there's no law there's no sin.
Re: Antichristian Is Mentally Unbalanced Fellow, Christians Don't Argue With Him by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

You are the one acting immature here! What does baby Muslim mean? How old are you? At most you'll be born in the 80s or 90s!

Yet you keep acting silly all around just because you are a Jehovah witness right?

Hmmmmmmmmm you just continue to confirm that you're truly a Baby Muslim

Well according to Muhammad, being a mature believer is not according to age Sir, a man of 90 years of age who just converted to Islam can't grasp what God wants like an 18 year old scholar who has been studying the scriptures from infancy!

Do you now agree that you're a Baby Muslim? smiley
Re: Antichristian Is Mentally Unbalanced Fellow, Christians Don't Argue With Him by AntiChristian: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm you just continue to confirm that you're truly a Baby Muslim

Well according to Muhammad, being a mature believer is not according to age Sir, a man of 90 years of age who just converted to Islam can't grasp what God wants like an 18 year old scholar who has been studying the scriptures from infancy!

Do you now agree that you're a Baby Muslim? smiley

At least I'm older than your Jesus when he died. And your parents will only have little change in years if they deduct my age from theirs!

Your elders at home who are of similar age to me are baby Jehovah witness!
Re: Antichristian Is Mentally Unbalanced Fellow, Christians Don't Argue With Him by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Tai! The Bible never use the word gambling nor prohibit wine or weed! So infants can sip wine too right?

Well, it's not about law. It's freedom. Where there's no law there's no sin.

Jesus is EMMANUEL Sir! Isaiah 7:14

Meaning WITH US IS GOD

Jehovah's Witnesses have successfully gathered 8,500,000 individuals from different races across the globe, even amongst the Arabs. And you even you have testified to the fact that Jehovah's Witnesses are the most sensible of all religionists!

So will you now contradicting your own speech?

Everyone knows that Jehovah's Witnesses don't smoke at all talkless weeds, we don't gamble and we drink alcoholic beverages moderately. It's not by forceful rules but by God's holy spirit! Zechariah 4:6

Because what seems impossible in the midst of all other religionists on planet earth, has been made possible in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses. Matthew 19:26
Why?
Jesus (Emmanuel) is in our spiritual leader! Matthew 28:20 smiley
Re: Antichristian Is Mentally Unbalanced Fellow, Christians Don't Argue With Him by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

At least I'm older than your Jesus when he died. And your parents will only have little change in years if they deduct my age from theirs!

Your elders at home who are of similar age to me are baby Jehovah witness!

Hmmmmmmmmm, you keep confirming my words still.
So you ignored the utterances of Muhammad (the one whom you were taught to always uphold his words as the messenger of Allah)?

My friend it's OK, i've completed my assignment.

For your information, you're chatting with a grandpa Sir! smiley
Re: Antichristian Is Mentally Unbalanced Fellow, Christians Don't Argue With Him by AntiChristian: 10:16am On Jan 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus is EMMANUEL Sir! Isaiah 7:14

Meaning WITH US IS GOD

Jehovah's Witnesses have successfully gathered 8,500,000 individuals from different races across the globe, even amongst the Arabs. And you even you have testified to the fact that Jehovah's Witnesses are the most sensible of all religionists!

So will you now contradicting your own speech?

Everyone knows that Jehovah's Witnesses don't smoke at all talkless weeds, we don't gamble and we drink alcoholic beverages moderately.

Because what seems impossible in the midst of all other religionists on planet earth, has been made possible in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Why?
Jesus (Emmanuel) is in our spiritual leader! Matthew 28:20 smiley

Yes I once had a sensible classmate who leave class when birthdays are celebrated. He not uncouth and illbred as you. Or maybe he was pretending and this is the true face of Jehovah witness.

Yes, that's why you are banned in many countries of the world!
Re: Antichristian Is Mentally Unbalanced Fellow, Christians Don't Argue With Him by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Yes I once had a sensible classmate who leave class when birthdays are celebrated. He not uncouth and illbred as you. Or maybe he was pretending and this is the true face of Jehovah witness.

Yes, that's why you are banned in many countries of the world!

It's obvious that you've confirmed that Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only Christians, my friend don't let Satan tie you down in this fruitless religion, i abandoned Islam after noticing what you just said now.

Farewell! wink
Re: Antichristian Is Mentally Unbalanced Fellow, Christians Don't Argue With Him by AntiChristian: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2020
Maximus69:

It's obvious that you've confirmed that Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only Christians, my friend don't let Satan tie you down in this fruitless religion, i abandoned Islam after noticing what you just said now.

Farewell! wink

Farewell as I look forward to more banning of Jehovah witness in more countries of the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? / Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. / One Atheist's Creed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.