Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years (73806 Views)

Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Names Of 190 Policemen That Escaped From Fighting Boko Haram Terrorists / "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2019
vertueptime:

There is a circular on posting pictureson social media in the NA, he will soon be invited to NAIC for questioning, the u have just wasted the guys Carrier

So very unprofessional.
I have never seen this type of stupidity before.
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by degamemaster(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2019
nero2face:
I've had encounter with so many soldiers that returned from Northeast, every man had his one bad story to tell. one once told me how Nigeria soldiers get recruited by boko haram soldiers due to the "good money" involved. for this man to have survived all these attacks, it's either something supernatural is protecting him, or he know his ways to dodge those attacks...

Almost what I have in mind to say. He's fighting the wrong "boko haram" because the real boko haram are in aso villa deceiving the people. I pray his fellow "soldiers" won't be the ones to gun him down.

3 Likes

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by hybridblood07(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Na Staff Sergeant. See the eagle on top of the three V
OTayobami:

And na Sergeant o

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by majamajic(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2019
hybridblood07:
Rich for where? I can bet this staff Sergeant does not have 500k in his account.

growing up , there was this army guy in my area , he went for peace keeping in Liberia , he was so rich when he came back from Liberia , in fact I wanted to go into army then , people said going to wars give army guys money that they are paid wella

2 Likes

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by hybridblood07(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2019
There's difference between Operation and we front battle

Soldiers going to Liberia, Sudan, Mali and Senegal are being paid by the united Nation and its paid in dollars but, soldiers in North East are paid by Nigerian army and their RCA is 45k a month.
Ask any soldier around you if you doubt me.
majamajic:

growing up , there was this army guy in my area , he went for peace keeping in Liberia , he was so rich when he came , in fact I wanted to go into army then , people said going to wars give army guys money that they are paid wella

3 Likes

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Dedetwo(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2019
MikeBetty:
I Believe If That Man Did Not Leave Northeast, Bokoharam Will Never Be Defeated. 84 Attacks And Still Alive? Something Is Fishy. Dont He Has Brothers, Sisters, Children, Wife, And Other Relatives? Who Knows The Sellout To Our Soldiers? When A Security Agent Over Stays A Particular Location, He Becomes Friend To Criminals And An Instrument At Their Disposal.

The Security Agent equally knows all the game plans of the enemy or adversary.
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2019
The army authority want him dead.For the fact joining the army is death warrant doesn't mean that they should put this man on a suicide mission.
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by majamajic(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2019
hybridblood07:
There's difference between Operation and we front battle

Soldiers going to Liberia, Sudan, Mali and Senegal are being paid by the united Nation and its paid in dollars but, soldiers in North East are paid by Nigerian army and their RCA is 45k a month.
Ask any soldier around you if you doubt me.

thanks I now understand , ok
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2019
dederocs:
Let's raise a fund for this hero's family and kids, let's encourage our soldiers, they are staking their lives to preserve our ways of life.
The soldier dey always escape from Boko Haram attack that is why he is still alive.
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by MikeBetty(m): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Dedetwo:

The Security Agent equally knows all the game plans of the enemy or adversary.
Then Taraba Senerior Comes To Mind. In Taraba This Year, Soldiers Killed Igp Special Squard Who Went To Taraba To Arrest A Politician Cum Terrorist. The Terrorist Quickly Contacted His Friend A Military Commander Who Doubled As A Beneficiary Of The Activities Of The Terrorist. The Commander Instructed His Boys At Checkpoints To Rescue The Man. In The Proccess More Than Five Policemen Where Killed. What Could Have Made A Soldier To Stay Back After 6yrs? To The Extent His Colleagues Nicknamed Him Overstay? Even Those Who Nurtured Bokoharam As Political Thugs At The Initial Days Are With Their Families. Think, Something Is Fishy. He Saw His Colleagues Shot Dead In That 84 Attacks And Still Wan Fight? Think. What Advantage Has Overstay Given To N A? Whosoever Believe That His Overstay In NE Is To The Benefit Or Fight Against Terrorist Is Just Fooling Himself.
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by caribar: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Over 84 attacks, wow this guy must have a secret.
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by 2016easy2017: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
stop exposing our soldiers for ALLA'S SAKE.for their safety and that of their family. Nigerian Army must stop this nonsense
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by smileyoo: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
waoo, the man is a real soldier, but this publicity is not good. the nigeria army authority should transfer him to another assignment speedily. such a man is an asset, to the army.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Deltatoto: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
GreenArrow1:

Wrong! He's no mugu. He might have stayed so long that he's very comfortable with the battle environment. Rotate him back into the calmer society and he might have serious problems re-integrating.
so define mugu.by my own definition of mugu he falls in
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by hybridblood07(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
You welcome boss. You want to join the army?
majamajic:

thanks I now understand , ok
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by joe4christ(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
This guy should be sent for rehabilitation and then sent home to rest with immediate effect. Or else, in less than a month, news will go round about his demise.
His identity has just been uncovered and thats very risky cos he's now a target!

2 Likes

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Caution30: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
I SALUTE HIS GALLANTRY...
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by TLION(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
Enwhen:

You don't know anything , you consume everything... 2months is too much for me to the NA to flush out Boko Haram, but for some soldier s selling our formation strategies to those idiots , and the Generals making money from the war....

The new rotation principle is that no soldier should stay more than 3years in the war, after which he comes back to rest for 2years with his family and thereafter he is due to go back ... But for some soldiers having links with those idiots , after they relief them to go rest with their families, they will refuse because they r the ones sabotaging the efforts of our real soldiers, giving those idiots information on our movements... This rotation principle has expose many, and also help some soldiers to still have time with their families, as some are mentally affected by the war because of what they take before battles and what they have seen... #Facts.
. Well said bro...But what I want to tell you is that this Boko haram are being sponsored by our government..Boko haram is part of the politics game in this zoo country but God knows the best

I rest my case
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by mrkia(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
I will surely add you to the list of my prayers. He needs utral -super natural protection. May you be protected by the power of the super natural being called God, Aameen.
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by pacespot(m): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
They want to quicken the death of this man, even now his family is in danger, we all know boko haram have some political backups. Is this how to celebrate someone still fighting the war against domestic insurgents? African's level of indispline will always give them out for who they are, as uncivilized people. People should learn not to post everything they see on social media.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by majamajic(m): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
hybridblood07:
You welcome boss. You want to join the army?

yeah but after this boko issues
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Liposure: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
See as he be like sandor 'the hound' clegane 4 game of thrones.
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by hybridblood07(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lol, you can still join na
majamajic:

yeah but after this boko issues
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Thurifer: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
olasco2035:
LETS CELEBRATE THIS HERO OF OUR TIME!
He is not crazy he is a HERO.

Lets celebrate him.

He might look rough, he is called "one man one bullet" he has been fighting boko haram for 6years plus. His colleagues call him "overstay", he has experienced close to 84 attacks in different locations..

His favorite quotes is "IF BOKO HARAM NO FINISH, NIGERIA NO GO SAFE AND IF NIGERIA NO SAFE MY FAMILY NO SAFE TOO I MUST FIGHT TILL THE LAST DAY"..

May God bless and keep you long to reunite with your family... Ameen

https://mobile.twitter.com/peter_ameh/status/1210986192432455681

I know this man in person, he was even ranked as a Staff Sergeant this year... No one that has been to the Theatre of Operation that does not know him... Ghost Man! Baba no dey die
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Liposure: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
mrkia:
I will surely add you to the list of my prayers. He needs utral -super natural protection. May you be protected by the power of the super natural being called God, Aameen.
baba, dis ur protection no be here O.e be like say i go nid am
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by wunaESQ(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
y is he keeping beards??
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by zone51: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
seniormallam:
This exposure is not good at all.

That's how Col. Abu Ali was brought to limelight with plenty showers of praises....... The next thing boko boys fell him.

Hmmmmmmm, what a sad day even though it all looked like a set-up

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by perdollar(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
do soldiers keep beard
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by faksin: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
kudos to him
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by bete: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
He is indeed an epitome of partrotism.
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by seniormallam(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Can anyone update us about how col. Abu Ali passed on?........ I thought there was an attack and he was caught up in the gun battle....... But I'm seeing people having different thought about his death...... I will like to know what transpired plzzzzzz....... He's a very fine soldier with so much passion to end this insurgence.

This over stayed baba should be rehabilitated and sent out of that forest, if possible to another African country....... His life is now more in danger........ He know has boko boys and jealous colleagues to face.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by 12345baba(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
Odogwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.