Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years (73811 Views)

Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Names Of 190 Policemen That Escaped From Fighting Boko Haram Terrorists / "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Karemarealty288(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2019
seniormallam:
Boko boys don't like it when any soldier is praised for killing them........... You guyz should have allowed this man to continue laying low and be doing the lowkey fight......... This exposure is not good at all.

That's how Col. Abu Ali was brought to limelight with plenty showers of praises....... The next thing boko boys fell him.

Any soldier that posted this shit ... Should be questioned cos this is sabotage...

5 Likes

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by veeceesynergy: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2019
seniormallam:
Boko boys don't like it when any soldier is praised for killing them........... You guyz should have allowed this man to continue laying low and be doing the lowkey fight......... This exposure is not good at all.

That's how Col. Abu Ali was brought to limelight with plenty showers of praises....... The next thing boko boys fell him.

Col Ali's case is different. Make further enquiries of his death and where he was shot, u'll realise it wasnt reallu Boko dat killed him

3 Likes

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by BRASH: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2019
It is only foolishness that will make sone commit his life to figthing a war u cannot win. A war that is being sponsored by d same people that are suppose to end it. A senseless war driven by greed.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by foreshore(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2019
olasco2035:
LETS CELEBRATE THIS HERO OF OUR TIME!
He is not crazy he is a HERO.

Lets celebrate him.

He might look rough, he is called "one man one bullet" he has been fighting boko haram for 6years plus. His colleagues call him "overstay", he has experienced close to 84 attacks in different locations..

His favorite quotes is "IF BOKO HARAM NO FINISH, NIGERIA NO GO SAFE AND IF NIGERIA NO SAFE MY FAMILY NO SAFE TOO I MUST FIGHT TILL THE LAST DAY"..

May God bless and keep you long to reunite with your family... Ameen

https://mobile.twitter.com/peter_ameh/status/1210986192432455681

This one don turn to Boko Haram
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by gregyboy(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2019
kiss

What a wasted effort

Our soldiers are now feeling like celebrity fighting boko boys lipsrsealed nigeria government should just give the boko boys one local government in borno [/b]is not much they arr asking for instead of wasting lives and weapons to get rid of them ahich they have done over years and are still failing

[b]Boko boys don't like when nigeria soldiers are forming celebrities ontop thier matter they will retaliate by killing more the real celebrities are the boko boys to hold the full nigeria military down over the years...

Modify: who noticed the soldier got a dick head maybe that's why boko had not killed him since the dick head of his still amazes the boko boys when they see him in battle
The boko boys have now kept our military busy so they can upsurge power
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Godxilla: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2019
If you are here doubting this then I'm almost certain that you are not a soldier. More so, I doubt if you've ever been to the north eastern part of this country, and you have never met anyone who has actually had contact with the BH guys.
I was in Maiduguri as recent as September/October and I came in contact with more than 3 different soldiers, from different locations complaining that they have "overstayed" and are supposed to be back to a different location already. One couldn't even get a visiting permit to visit his family for the last 3 years.
There's no system in Nigeria, let alone one that works perfectly. Get your facts straight guy.

I doubt this story self... There is rotation principle working perfectly.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Enwhen(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2019
TLION:
. Everyone is not like
You

You don't know anything , you consume everything... 2months is too much for me to the NA to flush out Boko Haram, but for some soldier s selling our formation strategies to those idiots , and the Generals making money from the war....

The new rotation principle is that no soldier should stay more than 3years in the war, after which he comes back to rest for 2years with his family and thereafter he is due to go back ... But for some soldiers having links with those idiots , after they relief them to go rest with their families, they will refuse because they r the ones sabotaging the efforts of our real soldiers, giving those idiots information on our movements... This rotation principle has expose many, and also help some soldiers to still have time with their families, as some are mentally affected by the war because of what they take before battles and what they have seen... #Facts.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Rotimi47: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2019
Where are his accolades! A million accolades to overstay. wink
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by LZAA: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2019
The op is a well known bigot so i won't bother
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Rotimi47: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Where is his accolades! A million accolades to overstay because e no easy. wink
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 29, 2019
seniormallam:

Your post is 100% correct.Identity of soldiers fighting BH shouldn’t be made public.BH would now put a price on his head.I wonder how Nigerians reason sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Mrexcell(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2019
olasco2035:

Lets celebrate him.

He might look rough, he is called "one man one bullet" he has been fighting boko haram for 6years plus. His colleagues call him "overstay", he has experienced close to 84 attacks in different locations..

His favorite quotes is "IF BOKO HARAM NO FINISH, NIGERIA NO GO SAFE AND IF NIGERIA NO SAFE MY FAMILY NO SAFE TOO I MUST FIGHT TILL THE LAST DAY"..

So the army allow this kind of over grown beard?
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Enwhen(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Are you kidding? What's is even working in Nigeria presently ?? Talkless of perfectly..Nigeria is a country with the most useless leaders on earth .. Rotation principle has been ignored long ago...

Abandoned by u ko ??

No soldier is allowed to stay in the battle more their stipulated time... To rest for two years after which they are redeploy back to the battle...it's working.
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Typhoonsbane: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2019
I bet he wouldn't survive as a civilian, all he knows how to do is kill,our very own black john wick.
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Perfecttouchade: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2019
Agba awo, this man don try..make government give this man better treatment, e don try. God bless his heart
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Beorn: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2019
seniormallam:

I totally agree with you.
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Typhoonsbane: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Mrexcell:

So the army allow this kind of over grown beard?
Even the us army accepts, overgrown beards,tattoos, dreadlocks etc.you have to look the part too.
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by GreenArrow1(m): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Deltatoto:
na mugu d man be

Wrong! He's no mugu. He might have stayed so long that he's very comfortable with the battle environment. Rotate him back into the calmer society and he might have serious problems re-integrating.
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Sunnysteve009(m): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2019
This man should be investigated and interrogated at the same time detained, he should also be a book haram for staying so long or.......
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Bahamas95(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2019
This is pure wickedness jor, he should be given a vacation to be with his family and then transfered to another region thereafter. Dem want am to die first before dem recognize am as national hero?

Nigeria is really a useless country!

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by vertueptime: 9:34am On Dec 29, 2019
There is a circular on posting pictureson social media in the NA, he will soon be invited to NAIC for questioning, the u have just wasted the guys Carrier

olasco2035:

Lets celebrate him.

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by rhames(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2019
tongue
olasco2035:

Lets celebrate him.

Please tell me the reason why God will not punish his superiors for keeping him in there for six years. This is pure wickedness. He is a father brother and uncle and he has not been allowed to go and spend time with his family?
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by HarunaWest(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2019
seniormallam:

Who told you that it was Boko Boys that fell him?
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by objobj: 9:43am On Dec 29, 2019
majamajic:
he must be very rich by now

but this exposure is not a good one

Stupid comment. Poverty dominated fish brain

Nonsense
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Villain7: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2019
If Nigeria were to be a nice country, he should be honoured for his level of patriotism has no bound. But No, Nigeria prefers to honour thieves wearing agbada in Aso rock, Senate and house of reps for stealing and looting.
God has already blessed this Nigeria Army. He is a hero honoured by God already.
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Karmaisme(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
God bless our soldiers.

Happy birthday to me..

show me love

Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2019
I can't see any different between him and shakau
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by lonlytroy(m): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2019
Why are they exposing him, now he will be bk next target
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2019
6 years on one tour can drive a soldier crazy and looking at him, he is already.
The day he leaves Borno, the ptsd that will follow may finally down him but I don't pray for such.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by grandpoh(m): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2019
May God just give this mans family the patience to live with him after war ooo
This typa people are often impatient..
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by madridsta007(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2019
olasco2035:

Lets celebrate him.

This sort of picture and information is normally classified.

But children with a phone and social media app do not think with their senses. They think with their emotions; emotions that is fixed on generating “likes” on social media.

If this soldier, God forbid, is killed by Boko Haram/ Fulani herdsmen Terrorists on account of his picture on social media, his blood shall be on those who put his picture on social media.
Re: Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years by spiritedtete: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I was in Borno fighting the ISWAP guys for 5 years 364 days

I guess he has the record then!

What battalion? Which of the barracks ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.