Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Farmers are kings - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmers are kings (499 Views)

Australia Has Too Many Sheep And Farmers Are Giving Them Away For Free / Modern Farmers Are Making More Money Than You Think! / Chinese Farmers Are Using AI To Help Rear The World’s Biggest Pig Population (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmers are kings by seproperties(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hello
Re: Farmers are kings by jethro2: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Forget NCGA Ogun State and whatever NCGA
I registered myself and some of my cooperatives member with them by 2014

We paid N5,000 each into their Union bank account and we paid some other money into the Ogun state chapters account

I later learnt they have collected some government loan and they defaulted.

Every other money paid to them has been going to repayment of that supposed loan I think.

The so called Pastor Segundo Adewunmi has been the president ever since then

Nothing is ever going to happen

seproperties:
Fellow Farmers ,For thr past 4 years this Association Nigerian Casava Growers Association ( NCGA) Ogun state Chapter ,Have been asking us to open different account with the hope to give the members loan to embark on Casava farming without a single Loan.I am just sick and tired of this so called Association .They first directed us to open an account with Zenith bank ,I went through much stress to get this done,I already have my own personal bank account but they Insisted we must open Zenith Bank as the condition to receive the Loan,We waited and waited like someone expecting the blinking the eye of a Crab by the sea side .No loan came forth. l travelled severally to Abeokuta as demanded by the Association even with the little cash on me .We attended a Town Hall meeting at a Hall opposite Alake palace where officials of Central bank ,NIRSAL attends ,we were directed again to open Wema bank account which I did ,Funny enough they will tell you to get Loan you must open account in a Particular bank branch Imagine! They take you unnecessary stress as if they are giving you the Loan .We waited and waited again ,No Loan ,later in the usual ways they said this time arround we have to come to Abeokuta again ,We were given another form to fill again of which we paid money to open another account ,Till now No News of any Loan ,I checked there website ,I could not get it anymore online the Pastor Segun Adewunmi is the President while Mr .Adeneye is the Ogun state Chapter .At least if they have no Loan to give they should stop taking farmers through all these stress ,Spending money to open account ,paying 5% of loan to be given , transportation ,stress etc. The frustration is so much ,I have a deep passion for farming ever since I have decided to put up the sale of some of my land for sale so I could generate funds personally to embark on my 2020 Casava Growing Project .here is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/5585301/farmerneed-money-farmpls.buy-property. Still looking for someone to buy the Property .
Re: Farmers are kings by jethro2: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Good evening. Please, tell the person to go to any nearest post office to Open Nirsal microfinance bank account. Also, fill the AGMEIS Loan form online. They give loan for real project

https://nirsalmfb.caderp.com/Account/Register

seproperties:
Fellow Farmers ,For thr past 4 years this Association Nigerian Casava Growers Association ( NCGA) Ogun state Chapter ,Have been asking us to open different account with the hope to give the members loan to embark on Casava farming without a single Loan.I am just sick and tired of this so called Association .They first directed us to open an account with Zenith bank ,I went through much stress to get this done,I already have my own personal bank account but they Insisted we must open Zenith Bank as the condition to receive the Loan,We waited and waited like someone expecting the blinking the eye of a Crab by the sea side .No loan came forth. l travelled severally to Abeokuta as demanded by the Association even with the little cash on me .We attended a Town Hall meeting at a Hall opposite Alake palace where officials of Central bank ,NIRSAL attends ,we were directed again to open Wema bank account which I did ,Funny enough they will tell you to get Loan you must open account in a Particular bank branch Imagine! They take you unnecessary stress as if they are giving you the Loan .We waited and waited again ,No Loan ,later in the usual ways they said this time arround we have to come to Abeokuta again ,We were given another form to fill again of which we paid money to open another account ,Till now No News of any Loan ,I checked there website ,I could not get it anymore online the Pastor Segun Adewunmi is the President while Mr .Adeneye is the Ogun state Chapter .At least if they have no Loan to give they should stop taking farmers through all these stress ,Spending money to open account ,paying 5% of loan to be given , transportation ,stress etc. The frustration is so much ,I have a deep passion for farming ever since I have decided to put up the sale of some of my land for sale so I could generate funds personally to embark on my 2020 Casava Growing Project .here is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/5585301/farmerneed-money-farmpls.buy-property. Still looking for someone to buy the Property .
Re: Farmers are kings by knowhowk: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
May God help us in this Country .
Re: Farmers are kings by bishopkay: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2019
Grant they have chopped since 2015? They actually got a grant I think but they shared it amongst friends and cronies. I'd say no more... Move on pal or just watch them from a distance
Re: Farmers are kings by seproperties(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2019
Farmers king
Re: Farmers are kings by seproperties(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2019
Farmers are king
Re: Farmers are kings by seproperties(m): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2020
Farmers are kind

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Products / Palm Kernel Biz / Paddy Rice Delivery Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.