Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim (77328 Views)

Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today / Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TheSourcerer: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
starbuck:
Whether they could swim or not, Na the time God has appointed they would depart be that.....

I ain't replying any nonsensical homo sapiens erectus of an atheist... Stay clear
Fvck me
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Lewisalexander(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSowerian:

But your moniker says otherwise.

Not sure if u have sense
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TheSourcerer: 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Smile
smile
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Animadontel(f): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmm very painful RIP
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by midnighter(f): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Exactly, something was wrong with that pool.

They were either sucked down by the pump or electrocuted.

The hotel will never admit it and the government wouldnt like anything to affect their tourism bucks. So they will stick to their story.

RIP.

13 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by kelvxyn: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
RIP. God knows best. But it's painful sha.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by sayisayi(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nonsense. Mama...They could not swim for sure. These are the ones who live in church 24/7 and refuse to allow their children participate in sport and leisure activities. I know, I coached football for 5 years in Enfield and the biggest problems I had were with naija parents, service this, crusade dat. Christians ooo.

Now she is angling for culpability and damages. Don't overplay your hand, wait till they have done enquires.

I pray she seek comfort in the Lord and not restitution.

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Ewedegubbler: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
why is the woman face looking like she is one the dead one now? haba...
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
anyway, they were blacks so no white people around could save them

that is what happens when you go to cheap resorts

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Victoria25(f): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
So pathetic
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Babara1994(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
R.i.p

Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .R.i.p but you know you ate the fruits of other men's labour
You are making a mistake. Watch YouTube videos about people who died and went to hell: you will have sense after that. Trust me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Softwhales(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
R.i.p

Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .R.i.p but you know you ate the fruits of other men's labour
who teaches you morality

Mr self created

6 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TheSowerian: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Softness147:

That's how people will comment whatever,next when the news of ur death on top ashawo will make fb

But your moniker says otherwise.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TheSourcerer: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Softwhales:
who teaches you morality
Mr self created
you did
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Babara1994(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
starbuck:
Whether they could swim or not, Na the time God has appointed they would depart be that.....

I ain't replying any nonsensical homo sapiens erectus of an atheist... Stay clear
Hello dear. Could send me a message via what's app...I've got something to share with you. Thanks.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Babara1994:

You are making a mistake. Watch YouTube videos about people who died and went to hell: you will have sense after that. Trust me.

so people die and go to hell?? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Neddstark: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
R.i.p

You fool. I wonder the satisfaction you are getting from spreading your atheism. Even voodoo priests collect money, you are here being a shitbrained dude.

5 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by uninspired07: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
why is the woman face looking like she is one the dead one now? haba...

Can’t you just ignore? Or you think other people did not see that?

This is somber thread & people are grieving with their family. You don’t want to know how that woman is feeling right now, believe me.

4 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TheSourcerer: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Babara1994:

please suck my dickk

If you need YouTube videos uploaded by teens your age before you hold on to your belief then you are hypocritical
Please suck my dickk

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Softwhales(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
you did
if I did then God did ...you are still influenced by God

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TheSourcerer: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Satan has concluded plans to destroy you but i will pray for you.
thank you sir , I'm gonna be needing Satan tonight , were doing Anal with Jesus

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
May their souls rest in peace. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by edoairways: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
starbuck:

Huh?
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by musicwriter(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
RIP but unfortunately they're already in Hell. You'll think that Jesus who the pastor believes walked on water could save him and his children in such situation.

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by edoairways: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
thank you sir , I'm gonna be needing Satan tonight , were doing Anal with Jesus
Luciferlove is that you?

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by ednut1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Babara1994:

hullucinations

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by greggng: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
They don't know how to swim...that's the simple truth

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by gaskiyamagana: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Where are the proclaimers of
ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE YOU FROM ANY PROBLEM, SUFFERING, DIFICULTY, SITUATION
IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Madam you were there but didn't raise an alarm quickly when you noticed something was wrong?
This story tire me sef. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by realstars: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
So sad, rip to them
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by lonlytroy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
starbuck:

God no dey kill, correct ur self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.