Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim (77327 Views)

Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today / Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Ishilove: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Of course they could swim. There also wasn't anything wrong with the pool.

This was a spiritual attack
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by ctleurocollege: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Marine power at work
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by midnighter(f): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Typhoonsbane:
This story doesn't add up though, was there no lifeguard on deck

The pool was too small to warrant a lifeguard.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by CAPSLOCKED: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Babara1994:

You are making a mistake. Watch YouTube videos about people who died and went to hell: you will have sense after that. Trust me.

OH. MY. grin

goodbadandugly

6 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by enemyofprogress: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tree members of the same family dead at the same time, same day, same place. Christmas Eve will never be the same again for that woman and the other sibling they left behind

4 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by enemyofprogress: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ishilove:

see African woman with her african reasoning. Ishilove just dey fall my hand like my village babe

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Tedpgrass: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
On the face of it.. Looks like an accident.. 3 accidents too many

Things don't add up.
1. Why was that pool not heated... Whilst other pools dotted around were. Was the pool not available for use as there was a fault the resort was yet to sort out.
2. Why was it so difficult to get a lifeguard for so long..
3. The little girl struggled, then to be joined by her brother and lastly her father.. That would have been quite a few minutes, considering none could be resuscitated after CPR administration... Something quite not adding up!!!

4. the little girl's swimming cap was found by the filter.. A drag effect or sth??

5. The false news given by the resort alleging that the police authorities authorising the pool to be open to the public again when this was not true... Blame--shifting

A full and robust investigation should be carried out.

3 members of a family lost in a few minutes and nobody is taken responsibility..

Where are the CCTV recordings, any eye witnesses??
Something isn't adding up here.. Seriously

I and my friends will not be using this resort till a robust investigation is performed.

RIP to the deceased and pray God's comfort cover the wife and child left behind, amen.

5 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Sweeetheart(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
starbuck:
Whether they could swim or not, Na the time God has appointed they would depart be that.....

I ain't replying any nonsensical homo sapiens erectus of an atheist... Stay clear

please this stupidity should stop in 2019, what gibberish is that nonsensical statement you people now turn to traditions?

when did you and God have the meeting of such conclusion? many things might warrant their death but you've to attached it to this when your time is near gibberish

two kids had an ailment in my area I couldn't remembered, one lost his life in the process when his parent were busy looking for money for the operation while the rich were save because of availability of money. do you want to tell me is the little boy time too?

when is your own time, pls stop all this superstition talks is annoying

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by urahara(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
Rip to the dead, my condolences to their family

As we can all see religion doesn't give any special consideration, covering or protection to anyone

Because you are a jazz man/Christian or Muslim doesn't mean plane will crash and you will survive simply for your religion view while everyone else die

Whatsoever that can happen to a Muslim is exactly what can happen to Christian or atheist, there is no preferential treatment anywhere

Christians will never agree with this statement.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Adekolaolamide: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
starbuck:
Whether they could swim or not, Na the time God has appointed they would depart be that.....

I ain't replying any nonsensical homo sapiens erectus of an atheist... Stay clear
which God?
Were u der wen God signed der lyf contracts?
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by MuttleyLaff: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
petra1:
I think its witcraft.
It turned the driver into a tree. If the tree is dry hes dead?
But if the tree is still green hes alive and can be restored by prayer
[img]https://s3/images/FacePalmSmh.gif[/img]
Smh. Hmm.

Ishilove:

enemyofprogress:
see African woman with her african reasoning. Ishilove just dey fall my hand like my village babe
Dont you know that, what people dont understand, cant easily or readily explain away, they're quick to regard the circumstances surrounding the thing, as being due to witchcraft and/or a spiritual attack ni?
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by doggedfighter(f): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Babara1994:

You are making a mistake. Watch YouTube videos about people who died and went to hell: you will have sense after that. Trust me.
Lies

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by doggedfighter(f): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

so people die and go to hell?? grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by obailala(m): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
Too many deranged psychopaths in this country; absolutely no respect for the dead and no sympathy for the bereaved. With sad news like this, all you have to contribute is how the man eats tithe? As if to say you even pay anything personally. Another psycho on the frontpage even talked about how the man should have spent the money in Nigeria. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Lexusgs430: 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tedpgrass:

On the face of it.. Looks like an accident.. 3 accidents too many

Things don't add up.
1. Why was that pool not heated... Whilst other pools dotted around were. Was the pool not available for use as there was a fault the resort was yet to sort out.
2. Why was it so difficult to get a lifeguard for so long..
3. The little girl struggled, then to be joined by her brother and lastly her father.. That would have been quite a few minutes, considering none could be resuscitated after CPR administration... Something quite not adding up!!!

4. the little girl's swimming cap was found by the filter.. A drag effect or sth??

5. The false news given by the resort alleging that the police authorities authorising the pool to be open to the public again when this was not true... Blame--shifting

A full and robust investigation should be carried out.

3 members of a family lost in a few minutes and nobody is taken responsibility..

Where are the CCTV recordings, any eye witnesses??
Something isn't adding up here.. Seriously

I and my friends will not be using this resort till a robust investigation is performed.

RIP to the deceased and pray God's comfort cover the wife and child left behind, amen.

Well unlike you, i am returning to this resort In a few months.......... It's indeed, a home away from home........ wink

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TruthinAction: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
R.i.p

Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .R.i.p but you know you ate the fruits of other men's labour

Stop talking as though God was unfaithful. Sometimes, we are the ones who disobey God and reap the consequences. Do you know if God asked them not to go? Do you know if they have any hidden sins that exposed them to such attack? Nothing happens to a child of God without warning. Maybe they did not heed the warning.

You can't be your own God. You still have to worship the only true God. Otherwise, you will end up in the pit of hell and regret the rest of your life. So repent before it is too late. You will one day stand before the judgment Throne of God. You can't avoid it.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by 1Sharon(f): 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
greggng:
They don't know how to swim...that's the simple truth

This is possible. despite the money they have they couldn't spend it on learning basic survival skills undecided
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
thank you sir , I'm gonna be needing Satan tonight , were doing Anal with Jesus
It's obvious that the level of stupidity U operate in has reached infinity....I hope you created the air U breathe in, you send yourself to sleep and wake up alive. Hey you, where are the thunders and lighting kept? Who controls those thunders, who sends down rainfall,,,who formed U and U grew into adult from childhood??# fish brain like u

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by kbbanj10(m): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2019
jaxxy:
A resort has 21 swimming pools and not a Single lifeguard or swimming instructor? They must be crazy. I will sue their asses.

No life jackets around also? This is very careless and irresponsible of the resort in my opinion.
can't be better said
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by ocheejeh: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
R.i.p

Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .R.i.p but you know you ate the fruits of other men's labour
Nairaland please when will u create unlike(thumbs down) button?

Because me, I believe in God Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.

Because me, I believe in One Lord, Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God, born of the Father before all ages, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, consubstancial with the Father, begotten and not made, through Him all things were made for us men and for our salvation, Who through the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the blessed virgin Mary and became man, He suffered dead and was burried and rose up again on third day in accordance with the holy scripture.

Because me, I believe in one Holy Spirit, one holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, I confess one baptism for the forgiveness of sins and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come (Amen).

This is my faith and I will die for it.

4 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Arkeray1: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2019
Sure odd of 2 for 2morow game

Arsenal vs chelsea... Arsenal to score

Mancity vs Sheffield united...mancity 2 win

Bristol city vs Luton...over8.5 corner

Empoil vs livorno... Empoli to score

Follow me at arkeray10 on Instagram For more games
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by sagieramos(m): 12:34am On Dec 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

so people die and go to hell?? grin grin grin

The Bible never teaches hell fire (I.e hell fire doesn't exist)... The gift of life is from Jehovah, but God is not responsible for unforeseen occurrences or people's action that may latter result to accident or death
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Majesticniyi(m): 12:37am On Dec 29, 2019
I wonder if all those who commented harshly could say all these things if the woman was in front of them. In fact, I wonder if they could say them if they were in front of their mothers and such a news is brought to her...social media in Nigeria and stupidity sha.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by sagieramos(m): 12:41am On Dec 29, 2019
janettee:

Your god must be vile and wicked to have taken the life of a 9 year old.

Aunty wey mumu undecided.

God is not responsible for people's actions... People do dangerous thing's and bare the consequences

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by wiseoneking: 12:59am On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
R.i.p

Refusing taking your drugs could be risky.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by MJBOLT: 1:00am On Dec 29, 2019
it is only when something bad happens that god is not responsible for people's actions undecided

sagieramos:

God is not responsible for people's actions... People do dangerous thing's and bare the consequences

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by sagieramos(m): 1:14am On Dec 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
it is only when something bad happens that god is not responsible for people's actions undecided

Please study God's word; the Bible for yourself to have accurate knowledge of God. Most people now explains the Bible base on a popular believe or with their own opinion, but the Bible is meant to interpret itself.

When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. James 1:13
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by dimmikel: 1:15am On Dec 29, 2019
we build ice block machine and coldrooms
You can call us on: 08101091803

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by MJBOLT: 1:16am On Dec 29, 2019
the same bible that said god created evil undecided abeg shift

[s]
sagieramos:

Please study God's word; the Bible for yourself to have accurate knowledge of God. Most people now explains the Bible base on a popular believe or with their own opinion, but the Bible is meant to interpret itself.

When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. James 1:13

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by sagieramos(m): 1:20am On Dec 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
the same bible that said god created evil undecided abeg shift

[s][/s]

The Bible never teaches that
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by MJBOLT: 1:24am On Dec 29, 2019
so isaiah 45:7 is what? undecided
sagieramos:

The Bible never teaches that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.