Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being (13742 Views)

EVERY HUMAN'S SPIRIT EAT FOOD WHAT KIND DOES YOURS EAT? / The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by MuttleyLaff: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bacteriologist:
Oh look! A sarcastically rare occurrence of a loving Christian condemning other people to hell when they realise they cannot counter their argument or present any other reasonable point....LOL
You dont recognise that you're so self-conceited, swollen-headed and vain proud. Have you so quickly forgotten that you made this "Well good thing he doesn't exist, because if He did He would be one asshole that clearly isn't deserving of my worship" comment, hmmm? Now when I gave you a free pass dont stop to collect £200 at Go, but to head right straight up to the lake of fire with pitiful useless and worthless worship, you now want to play the victim card to the $hit you yourself with your own hands created, lol.

Bacteriologist:
A god who creates man with the innate ability to sin then turns around and blames and also punishes (for eternity) the same man for exhibiting the nature he created man with is a perfect definition of an insane power drunk asshole.
Correction. God who created man with the innate ability, not to sin

1/ Has it not dawned on you yet, that A&E never questioned God nor complained to God why God in the first place created them, lol, hmm?
2/ Have you not yet thought that A&E never protested that they are innocent or that they dont deserve whatever was in store for them taking Someone's property without legal rights to it or the Owner's permission, huh?

Bacteriologist:
Your god, Yaveh, is a sadistic, masochistic, egoistical, tyrannic asshole who doesn't deserve the worship of people who understand the concept of freedom and loyalty. Kiss the truth and let the congnitive dissonance flow through you.

I share the opinion of Christopher Hitchens that belief in God is often born out of the desire to be a slave. If you see nothing wrong with the concept of original sin then you are happy to be a slave.

Bask in the jail your religion puts you in.
"But as many as received Him,
to them gave He power to become sons of God,
even to them that believe on His name,
"
- John 1:12

Hope you see from John 1:12 above, that, I possibly cant be a slave, lol, but look at you. You dont even know what true and pure religion is, lol. Look again oce more, at you, lol. You think you're free, but the best slave is the one, someone like you, who thinks he/she is free, lol. Why dont you start taking super hot showers to practice burning in the lake of fire, lol. Bwahahahaha ha.

1 Like

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Bacteriologist(m): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You dont recognise that you're so self-conceited, swollen-headed and vain proud. Have you so quickly forgotten that you made this "Well good thing he doesn't exist, because if He did He would be one asshole that clearly isn't deserving of my worship" comment, hmmm? Now when I gave you a free pass dont stop to collect £200 at Go, but to head right straight up to the lake of fire with pitiful useless and worthless worship, you now want to play the victim card to the $hit you yourself with your own hands created, lol.

Yes...isn't it lovely that humans are the ones giving a pass on behalf of god. Sounds like a true nonexistent asshole there right. The truth does hurt...lol

MuttleyLaff:

Correction. God who created man with the innate ability, not to sin

1/ Has it not dawned on you yet, that A&E never questioned God nor complained to God why God in the first place created them, lol, hmm?
2/ Have you not yet thought that A&E never protested that they are innocent or that they dont deserve whatever was in store for them taking Someone's property without legal rights to it or the Owner's permission, huh?

I understand how Christians struggle with the ridiculously simple concept of logic but if Yaveh didn't create man with the innate ability to commit sin. Man CANNOT commit sin. That's how logic works? Might want to read that a few times before it sinks in? ( Take your time.. I understand how religion often dumbs down logical thinking skills)

MuttleyLaff:

[s]
"But as many as received Him,
to them gave He power to become sons of God,
even to them that believe on His name,
"
- John 1:12[/s]

Hope you see from John 1:12 above, that, I possibly cant be a slave, lol, but look at you. You dont even know what true and pure religion is, lol. Look again oce more, at you, lol. You think you're free, but the best slave is the one, someone like you, who thinks he/she is free, lol. Why dont you start taking super hot showers to practice burning in the lake of fire, lol. Bwahahahaha ha.

Yawn... typical religious nonsense. Might also want to start preparing for the Islamic hell and 4000+ other hells you're going to for believing in an unapologetic tyrant who kills little kids to feel at peace with himself...

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Bacteriologist(m): 12:00am On Jan 20, 2020
Unpopular truth for anyone who cares to know.

We will not rest until you give the white man back his Religion.

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by MuttleyLaff: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2020
Bacteriologist:
Yes...isn't it lovely that humans are the ones giving a pass on behalf of god. Sounds like a true nonexistent asshole there right. The truth does hurt...lol
The truth hurts you more than it ever will me, lol. Your conscience is in a very unhappy and unfortunate state, it is eating you away inside you, lol. Bet you wont sleep soundly tonight, not knowing whether or not it's going to be the last one. You better make peace with God before getting under the duvet tonight to doze off

Bacteriologist:
I understand how Christians struggle with the ridiculously simple concept of logic but if Yaveh didn't create man with the innate ability to commit sin. Man CANNOT commit sin. That's how logic works? Might want to read that a few times before it sinks in? (Take your time.. I understand how religion often dumbs down logical thinking skills)
Though you conveniently pretend not reading the earlier question, I'll again hold out to you that:

Bacteriologist:
Yawn... typical religious nonsense. Might also want to start preparing for the Islamic hell and 4000+ other hells you're going to for believing in an unapologetic tyrant who kills little kids to feel at peace with himself...
Mr Bacteriologist Sanctimonious Holier-than-God himself, lol, making a grand show of being morally superior than God Almighty. Bwahahahaha ha. Here I was thinking I've seen it all, lol

1 Like

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Bacteriologist(m): 12:40am On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

The truth hurts you more than it ever will me, lol. Your conscience is in a very unhappy and unfortunate state, it is eating you away inside you, lol. Bet you wont sleep soundly tonight, not knowing whether or not it's going to be the last one. You better make peace with God before getting under the duvet tonight to doze off

No thanks. If the Christian god was eventually demonstrated to even be remotely true, then I still wouldn't worship him. I would acknowledge him, but him deserving my worship would be way out of the equation.

A god who creates the whole word with evil. Creates man with the ability to do evil and then turns around to blame, curse and punish man till eternity for his actions, even though he created man as such; Is a vile, narcissistic monster who has a seriously decayed standard of justice and/or morality.

I would not worship such a monster. Anyone who does loves to be a slave. I don't. I would look him in the face and call him a moral thug.

Good thing Christians cannot remotely demonstrate or show this their bloated god called Yaveh to be true.

MuttleyLaff:

Though you conveniently pretend not reading the earlier question, I'll again hold out to you that:

You would need to prove that Adam and Eve
1. Existed.
2. Did the things the Bible said they did.

Before I can address your questions. Myths don't become automatically true because a book says so. And I can't waste my time debating mythology. So prove the claims and the authenticity of the claims in the Bible before I can even take you a bit seriously

MuttleyLaff:

Mr Bacteriologist Sanctimonious Holier-than-God himself, lol, making a grand show of being morally superior than God Almighty. Bwahahahaha ha. Here I was thinking I've seen it all, lol

Yes, I believe innocent little children should not be drowned in a global flood because of the actions of their parents? Your god killed little kids HIMSELF on different occasions in the Bible. I think I am more moral than your god.

I would help little children suffering from cancer and in excruciating pain everyday in the hospitals everyday if I was omnipotent. I would terminate world hunger. So children in Yemen, Somalia, Mozambique and the rest would stop crying to death from malnutrition.
Your god doesn't care. He prefers to use his powers to let Jesus walk on water and your pastors drive a fuelles car instead. I am more moral than your god. I am better than him.

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by MuttleyLaff: 7:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Bacteriologist:
No thanks. If the Christian God was eventually demonstrated to even be remotely true, then I still wouldn't worship him. I would acknowledge him, but him deserving my worship would be way out of the equation
You do know, you can go to blazes with your worthless worship, that your nobody needs and nobody will miss when you hold it back, lol.

Bacteriologist:
A god who creates the whole word with evil.
You're correct, it is the god of this world, the devil, who led A&E to open the Pandora box and thereafter unleash the whole wide world with the evils it unrestrainedly released out.

Bacteriologist:
Creates man with the ability to do evil and then turns around to blame, curse and punish man till eternity for his actions, even though He created man as such; Is a vile, narcissistic monster who has a seriously decayed standard of justice and/or morality.
"Those who love thy law (i.e. for example, dont eat the fruit) have great peace,
and nothing causes them to stumble.
"
- Psalms 119:165

Mr Bacteriologist Sanctimonious Holier-than-God himself, he that is without sin, let him cast a first stone, but then try the following questions for size. Lets from your replies find out somethings, lol.

1/ Did God force anyone's hand, did God drag anyone by the legs to go commit evil hmm?
2/ Has God ever at all advised you to do something evil?
3/ Have you Bacteriologist, an example of any living creature with breath of life in it, you have created or are capable of creating, lol, smh, hmm?
4/ Do you always like standing on a wobbly table with uneven legs and be shaking it, lol?

Bacteriologist:
I would not worship such a monster. Anyone who does loves to be a slave. I don't. I would look him in the face and call him a moral thug
Fine, but then be looking forward to a fate that someone with your attitude deserves, lol.

Bacteriologist:
Good thing Christians cannot remotely demonstrate or show this their bloated god called Yaveh to be true
Look around you, even your existence has God's signature written all over, on and around you, lol,

Bacteriologist:
You would need to prove that Adam and Eve
1. Existed.
2. Did the things the Bible said they did
I am not obliged to prove you anything about whether A&E existed or not, neither about they did/didnt do the things the Bible said they did. You have the right and choice to take the Bible by its words, lol

Bacteriologist:
Before I can address your questions. Myths don't become automatically true because a book says so. And I can't waste my time debating mythology. So prove the claims and the authenticity of the claims in the Bible before I can even take you a bit seriously
It doesnt stop me sleeping soundly

Bacteriologist:
Yes, I believe innocent little children should not be drowned in a global flood because of the actions of their parents? Your god killed little kids HIMSELF on different occasions in the Bible. I think I am more moral than your god.

I would help little children suffering from cancer and in excruciating pain everyday in the hospitals everyday if I was omnipotent. I would terminate world hunger. So children in Yemen, Somalia, Mozambique and the rest would stop crying to death from malnutrition.
Your god doesn't care. He prefers to use his powers to let Jesus walk on water and your pastors drive a fuelles car instead. I am more moral than your god. I am better than him.
You know what, when you have created, hmm, let me think of something very simple now, yeah, say, a common little mosquito, then you can climb your moral high ground, but until then for now all you're doing is having a moral rage and what that does, is it limits your correct and clear view of God. You see Mr Bacteriologist Sanctimonious Holier-than-God himself, you live in an immoral glasshouse, yet you start throwing moral stones at imaginary immoral glass houses while standing on the moral quicksand of the moral high ground, lol. It doesnt get hilariously better than this. The moral high ground can be a treacherous place, lol. Dont worry, if all that went over your head, lol, it will need a moment, for you to cop on lol
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Bacteriologist(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

ou do know, you can go to blazes with your worthless worship, that your nobody needs and nobody will miss when you hold it back, lol.

You're correct, it is the god of this world, the devil, who lead A&E to open the Pandora box and thereafter unleash the whole wide world with the evils it unrestrainedly released out.

"Those who love thy law (i.e. for example, dont eat the fruit) have great peace,
and nothing causes them to stumble.
"
- Psalms 119:165

Mr Bacteriologist Sanctimonious Holier-than-God himself, he that is without sin, let him cast a first stone, but then try the following questions for size. Lets from your replies find out somethings, lol.

1/ Did God force anyone's hand, did God drag anyone by the legs to go commit evil hmm?
2/ Has God ever at all advised you to do something evil?
3/ Have you Bacteriologist, an example of any living creature with breath of life in it, you have created or are capable of creating, lol, smh, hmm?
4/ Do you always like standing on a wobbly table with uneven legs and be shaking it, lol?

Fine, but then be looking forward to a fate that someone with your attitude deserves, lol.

Look around you, even your existence has God's signature written all you, lol

I am not obliged to prove you anything about whether A&E existed or not, neither about they did/didnt do the things the Bible said they did. You have the right and choice to take the Bible by its words, lol

It doesnt stop me sleeping soundly

You know what, when you have created, hmm, let me think of something very simple now, yeah, say, a common little mosquito, then you can climb your moral high ground, but until then for now all you're doing is having a moral rage and what that does, is it limits your correct and clear view of God. You see Mr Bacteriologist Sanctimonious Holier-than-God himself, you live in an immoral glasshouse, yet you start throwing moral stones at imaginary immoral glass houses while standing on the moral quicksand of the moral high ground, lol. It doesnt get hilariously better than this. The moral high ground can be a treacherous place, lol. Dont worry, if all that went over your head, lol, it will need a moment, for you to cop on lol

If being a Christian means justifying the killing of kids as moral and those that speak against it as immoral. Then I'll never be a Christian. Not again.

You can continue to serve in the slave masters religion and submit to your tyrannic god. (I understand how eager you are to be a slave as C.Hitchens once said). But for most of us who still have our humanity in tact as free from religious indoctrination. No we won't.

Oh and your scare tactics could only work for fools. Your god doesn't exist and so does the Hell he is claimed to have created either. Prove there's a hell and maybe your disgusting threats may b taken with the most subtle levity. If anything, your religion is what's hell. And that thanks to the evil, tyrannic monster called Yaveh you serve.

Keep basking in delusion and religious hypocrisy. This is the last reply you will get from me.

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by bindukwe(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2020
Your interpretation of the story isn't wrong but weak.

The story is trying to solve the problem of sacrifice/effort.
Which is: how do you conduct yourself in a situation where you know you have to act but don't know how to act?

What's the best way to organise your thinking around this problem?
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by MuttleyLaff: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bacteriologist:
If being a Christian means justifying the killing of kids as moral and those that speak against it as immoral. Then I'll never be a Christian. Not again.

You can continue to serve in the slave masters religion and submit to your tyrannic god. (I understand how eager you are to be a slave as C.Hitchens once said). But for most of us who still have our humanity in tact as free from religious indoctrination. No we won't.
You can continue with this your line of reasoning after you have a creation, a living organism with breath of life in it to present here and show me. Until then, just shut the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo up. I'll rather go watch paint dry than reading your one direction repeated and boring posts

Bacteriologist:
Oh and your scare tactics could only work for fools. Your God doesn't exist and so does the Hell he is claimed to have created either. Prove there's a hell and maybe your disgusting threats may b taken with the most subtle levity. If anything, your religion is what's hell. And that thanks to the evil, tyrannic monster called Yaveh you serve.

Keep basking in delusion and religious hypocrisy. This is the last reply you will get from me.
No one is giving you any scare tactic anywhere, but you're scared off your own shadow, even when you dont even believe in a God existence. If you're through and through atheist nothing will faze you enough to want to comment on it, lol.

What do you do with your rubbish, stale leftover food, broken teapot etcetera? Do you wrap them up in decorative papers and place the rubbish, stale leftover food, broken teapot etcetera on your front room mantlepiece, erh, lol? I didnt think you do. Sayonara amigo, lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are Truly Born Again. / Why ‘jingle Bells’ Is Popular Among Christmas Songs / I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.