Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being (13750 Views)

EVERY HUMAN'S SPIRIT EAT FOOD WHAT KIND DOES YOURS EAT? / The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Elisha25: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrN-UtMjZZI please check me out...and I hope you visit my channel and subscribe
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by AreaFada2: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2020
9ja and religiosity. grin cheesy

After all the yarn we will go and buy Chinese made Infinix and atheist made IPhone. Common phone we still cannot make.

I wonder when Africans are gonna wake up.

Better to go use our brain to innovate. Religiosity won't eradicate poverty.

1 Like

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by risos(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2020
In summary Abel represented herdsmen, Cain represent farmer. Cain kills Abel, that Farmer kills herdsmen.
T
So that was how farmers herdsmen crisis began.
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by MuttleyLaff: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2020
EternalBeing:
Alright, think of Cain and Abel as being "one" person. A man. I know they are 2 seperate men, 2 sons from same womb, but bear with me for a second...

To start with, we need to remember that no matter how long you we live in this temporary life, we shall die to later receive the reward of immortality or permanent death. Whether your current life is long or short does not matter, what matters is whether you use it to earn eternal life or not. Jesus did not even lived up to 35 years before he died to show us that the length of life doesn't not really matter, but the focus should be to use this current short Life to please our CREATOR so that we can receive the original Purpose for which HE created us; to live forever. Enoch and Elijah showed us that humans can please HIM so much and earn immortality without seeing death, raptured. Rapture is about to happen, are you focused on living a holy life? Or has the decaying glitz and seductive deceitful technology of this ephemeral world deceived you to neglect your eternal Soul?
Cain is the "old man" (born first).

Abel is the "new man" (born last).

Cain was a murderer.
The old you...

Abel died for his faith and lives forever as testified by his speaking blood.
The new you that received eternal Life in Christ through holiness...

Cain is "the beast". He acts like an animal. Before "I" was saved I was the beast. I sat on the throne in my own temple declaring that I was god -running/ruining my own life as a king. 2 Thessalonians 2:4
Unknowingly, -worshiping Satan by doing so...
The old you...

Abel lived for the Lord.
After I was saved I let Jesus walk into HIS Temple (my body, HIS Breath is my Life) and set down on the throne of my heart in the Holy of Holies.
My heart is now the ark of the covenant. -It's where I keep God's Law.
The new you...

Cain is the "son of perdition". The Devil entered into him. He went into his temple, and sat down on the throne to run the kingdom.
The old you...

Abel was the "son of God". Jesus lived in him. He let Jesus enter into His temple and sit on the throne to run the kingdom.
The new you...

The kingdom of God comes without observation.

The temple of God is your body.

1 Corrinthians 3:16:17
16. Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and the Spirit of God dwelleth within you?
17. If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is Holy, which temple are ye.

The god you have chosen sits on the throne in your temple. Is it you or Jesus?

You can only have peace when you let Jesus sit on the throne in your temple. The peace that passes all understanding. Abel received eternal life.
The new you...

You would only have short-lived enjoyment and war when you let satan sit on the throne in your temple. No rest... He comes to steal, kill, and destroy your right to live forever. Cain fell for eternal death.
The old you...

When Jesus came, He came to permanently bring us up out of Egypt once and for all. Moses' name means "to bring up out of".

Egypt is a desolate land of fake spiritual enlightenment through which satan hijack souls, full of sand, very little water, and a deceived man sitting in a temple declaring himself as god. Idols and monuments "to men" standing everywhere. The day you chose to sit on the throne of your heart, a demon takes over. The real Pharaoh was a demonic marine authority that the great CREATOR of Heaven and Earth killed in Exodus 7:21, the physical king Pharaoh was just a figurehead puppet used by the marine demon to manipulate Humanity. Read that and think about it, how can just ONE Fish die and the whole river turned to blood?
Those pyramids were man-made mountains. A mountain in the Bible represents a kingdom.
So they represent man-made kingdoms. Basically Egypt is Earth...

All the "old men" had to die in the desert including Moses.
The old you...

All the "new men" would go into the Promised Land.
The new you...

The "Promised Land" represents "Heaven".

Only your Creator deserves to permanently sit on the Throne on your heart. The devil's subtle trick remains same through all ages, he hijack authority over souls by promising them false freedom. Adam was baited away from his Creator by the promise that he shall become independent of YAHWEH, he became dependent of satan by obeying his lying voice. Many feminists are being baited always with lie of becoming independent of Man, so they become dependent on satan. He that manufacture a car or phone tells how to get the best of it. HE that created us told us how to make best of our Humanity.

Contentment; obedience is great wisdom. Abel permanently submitted the throne of his heart to the Source of Life and earned eternal Life, while Cain lost his eternal life by trying to take the place of Source of Life in his own life.
Matthew 16:25 "For whoever wants to save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it." Surrender your life permanently to the Messiah today, and never cease to invite/pray the Holy Spirit to take permanent Control of your thoughts and the Source of your thought. Remain blessed, holy and rapturable in Jesus Name.
Shalom!
Can you please stop already misleading others that Enoch and Elijah did not see death angry angry angry

Look at how you messed up a very good, useful information and interesting post with those two blemishing false and/or inaccurate information

PS: the summary of your post is that, in the end, it's not the number of years in your life that count; it's the number of lives in your years, that you somehow and whichever impacted, that counts.
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by finalboss(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Can you please stop already misleading others that Enoch and Elijah did not see death angry angry angry

Look at how you messed up a very good, useful information and interesting post with those two blemishing false and/or inaccurate information

PS: the summary of your post is that, in the end, it's not the number of years in your life that count; it's the number of lives in your years, that you somehow and whichever impacted, that counts.
Here we go

1 Like

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by reccy(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2020
grin shocked
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by MuttleyLaff: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2020
finalboss:
Here we go
[img]https://media./images/e3544b8117d3ecbb0cb8751f1ce0ff71/tenor.gif[/img]
"God has already begun judging EternalBeing His own people (i.e. the family/household of God).
And if His judgment begins with us, imagine how terrible it will be for finalboss those who refuse to obey His message. The Scriptures say,
(i.e. The time has come for the judgment to begin, and it will begin with God's family)
"
- 1 Peter 4:17
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Senbonzakura(m): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2020
I have a little off topic question. After Cain killed Abel, Cain was cursed by God...... then eventually he marries a wife. No be him sister or relative him marry?

2 Likes

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by peteradoga3(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2020
Senbonzakura:
I have a little off topic question. After Cain killed Abel, Cain was cursed by God...... then eventually he marries a wife. No be him sister or relative him marry?
My brother, this religious matter just tire person, where God dey when devil decide to decive Eve

2 Likes

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by MuttleyLaff: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2020
Senbonzakura:
Yes, those why were the two possible options available, meaning that, he married his sister or female relative

1 Like

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by MuttleyLaff: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2020
peteradoga3:
My brother, this religious matter just tire person, where God dey when devil decide to decive Eve
God was where He usually is and minding His own business. Afterall, the earth has been given and handed to A&E to look after and manage nah. He had no reason or cause to nanny A&E (i.e. Adam and Eve) because they were grown adults, capable enough to be left alone to obediently know to do the right thing and trusted to not take something that belongs to another person without that person's expressed consent and/or approval.

3 Likes

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by finalboss(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/e3544b8117d3ecbb0cb8751f1ce0ff71/tenor.gif[/img]
"God has already begun judging EternalBeing his own people (i.e. the family/household of God).
And if His judgment begins with us, imagine how terrible it will be for finalboss those who refuse to obey His message. The Scriptures say,
(i.e. The time has come for the judgment to begin, and it will begin with God's family)
"
- 1 Peter 4:17
Yen yen yen yen yen. grin

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by orisa37: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2020
THAT'S THE CONSCIENCE OF MAN.

2 Likes

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by MuttleyLaff: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2020
finalboss:
Yen yen yen yen yen. grin
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffSLJackonStare.gif[/img]
Yen yen yen yen yen kọ,
Yuan yuan yuan yuan ni.

1 Like

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2020
Which is more important, the message or the messanger?

Tell me, what is the use of immortalizing "Albert Einstein' if his theories are not experimented?

Tell me, what use is history in the present if mistakes of the past are being recycled?

Tell me, if signposts were meant for climbing or to give direction?

I ask, what use is religion, if it serves any other purpose than reminding man of his lost state?

Brethren, what use is Jesus if his simple and subtle messages for awakening have been lost in shadows of deliberate religious folly?

A seeker of truth doesn't get attached to an ego in form of a spiritual leader and/or a savior (past or present).

Jesus or yahshua, if you aren't ready for the truth, you will never be free. And to be free, you need nobody but you, while the messages are the reminders. What message?

Christians preferred the superstitious sides of Jesus to his messages of awakening. He and his father serves better purposes as errand guys to Christian than pointers to truth.

What do you think of a God whose functions are; fights battles, kill enemy, heal sicknesses, supply wealth, give health, collect debts, protect friends and families, provide husband, remove pimples, and all sorts nonsense.

@op, your post isn't devoid of truth, but the message therein is more obvious to a seeker of truth who has no business with Jesus or his imaginary father than the so called believers; who is more interested in the finger than the moon it's pointing.

Ye shall know the truth, and it shall set you free.

Are you free?
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Louisananda7(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
All this one go just dey give wrong version wey dem no send dem.
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Bacteriologist(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
God was where He usually is and minding His own business. Afterall, the earth has been given and handed to A&E to look after and manage nah. He had no reason or cause to nanny A&E (i.e. Adam and Eve) because they were grown adults, capable enough to be left alone to obediently know to do the right thing and trusted to not take something that belongs to another person without that person's expressed consent and/or approval.

But god already knew they will disobey him by eating the apple anyway? Or isn't god Omniscient? Like all-knowing??
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by sacx: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
Immortality is not a futuristic event but a now reality. Believers are not going to heaven; they are already there. I don't need to die to self, because my self is God. I am the new man.created after God.

This right here is the gospel!
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by OnyesomJ(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Happy Sunday NairaLanders

I hope say Una Go Churchgrin

1 Like

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Legendguru: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Beyin7: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
thanks a lot for the enlightenment.shalom

1 Like

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by MuttleyLaff: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bacteriologist:
But God already knew they will disobey him by eating the apple anyway?
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffOfCourse.gif[/img]
So? So what's your point?
Are you looking for someone to point a blaming finger at ni?
You better make sure you're attempting to rightly blame the correct offender here ooo.

Bacteriologist:
Or isn't God Omniscient? Like all-knowing??
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
What has God Omniscience and/or All-knowing got to do with it?
Bacteriologist, you see, it is things like this, that separate the men from the boys, that separate those with big chutzpah from those with shrivelled balls, lol. I am sure if the shoes were on other foot and the situation were to be reversed, with you being God, I'll bet my bottom dollar you wouldnt go ahead to create A&E, lol.

In Yoruba parlance, it is said, when you're 1000% sure of your jazz/juju charm, you arent afraid to self test it, if just to confirm or not confirm any malfunctioning, missing component and/or a change in its set-up/configuration. It was a moment of truth for A&E (i.e. Adam and Eve), but, obviously not for God, lol.

1 Like

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Bacteriologist(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

So? So what's your point?
Are you looking for someone to point a blaming finger at ni?
You better make sure you're attempting to rightly blame the correct offender here ooo.

Oh so god created Adam and Eve knowing very well they would disobey and then he curses them for doing so anyway. That's a lovely God you serve. Can't you see?

MuttleyLaff:

What has God Omniscience and/or All-knowing got to do with it?
Bacteriologist, you see, it is things like this, that separate the men from the boys, that separate those with big chutzpah from those with shrivelled balls, lol. I am sure if the shoes were on other foot and the situation were to be reversed, with you being God, I'll bet my bottom dollar you wouldnt go ahead to create A&E, lol. .

It has everything to do with it bud. god creates everything including evil, he creates humans with the ability to sin then he turns around and punishes them for acting out the weakness he installed in them in the first place. Seems like this god is a sadistic tyrant? No.

Well good thing he doesn't exist, because if he did he would be one asshole that clearly isn't deserving of my worship.

MuttleyLaff:

In Yoruba parlance, it is said, when you're 1000% sure of your jazz/juju charm, you arent afraid to self test it, if just to confirm or not confirm any malfunctioning, missing component and/or a change in its set-up/configuration. It was a moment of truth for A&E (i.e. Adam and Eve), but, obviously not for God, lol.

Superstitious nonsense cum religious platitude. Next time stick to analogies that have to do with REALITY.
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by MuttleyLaff: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bacteriologist:
Oh so god created Adam and Eve knowing very well they would disobey and then he curses them for doing so anyway. That's a lovely God you serve. Can't you see?
I can see that some of us believe we are cleverer than God, some of us believe we can do a better work than God. Some of us believe we're smarter than God. Some us believe we've got all the answers, but really don't at all understand nor know jackshit, lol

Bacteriologist:
It has everything to do with it bud. god creates everything including evil, he creates humans with the ability to sin then he turns around and punishes them for acting out the weakness he installed in them in the first place. Seems like this God is a sadistic tyrant? No.
Fortunately for you and fyi, God is not a sadistic tyrant, but quite 1800 the exact opposite

Bacteriologist:
Well good thing he doesn't exist, because if He did He would be one asshole that clearly isn't deserving of my worship
There is only one arsehole between the two of you and God. I clearly know its not God.

To hell and the lake of fire with your wretched and/or worthless worship angry angry angry

Bacteriologist:
Superstitious nonsense cum religious platitude. Next time stick to analogies that have to do with REALITY.
I remember while at boarding school when growing, as misbehaving students usually do, we secretly left the boarding to go into the forest, obviously up to no good. There was around six others of us altogether students, with me making the seventh. Then one of the boys, pulled out a black and bulging weird looking signet ring. We gathered round him curiously asking whats that ring, where he got it from, is it his etcetera. The guy, smiled, then said, nah, its his grandfather's jazz/juju ring and that, if he slips the ring on his finger to slap anyone, that slapped person will just suddenly begin to tear race and will continously be running through the forest jungle non stop. He said the person will only stop running on sight of a water stream/river/brook. We all yinmu at the guy and in a chorus way, said: "It's a lie" The guy looked hurt, then quietly slipped the ring in his finger, then said, who is going to be the first, he try it on. Come see how everyone jaapa and did a quick disappearing act back to the hostel. Nobody waited to the guinea pig

It isnt religious platitude at all. God as you rightly know is Omniscient, so even before A&E ate of the fruit of the TKGE (i.e. Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil) had already had on standy-by, the redemption and salvation plan for A&E and ultimately the rest of mankind.

God knew He will have to come and die, if A&E should disobey the one, only and single command He gave. He told Adam what would happen, if he should take the fruit (i.e. another person's property, who is God) without permission or legal right. God let Adam know that he, Adam will surely die. Yep, it surely was, just as God warned and guaranteed, from spiritual death to physical death, is a slow death, indeed for man, lol. It was a slow, 930 years long, before Adam died, lol. The slow tick, tock, tick, tock, mortality clock came alive and started to tick tock tick tock from after the lunge at the fruit and subsequent eating of it. Thou shalt surely die, essentially is what man truly is putting into practice. Man, the second he is born, is dying. Is having a slow death, just as warned and/or promised will certainly happen, lol

2 Likes

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Dohgon(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
If people spent as much mental energy on creating an ethical Spiritual belief system as they do trying to rework and redefine ancient religious philosophy, our societies wouldn't be in such shambles as they are now!
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Bacteriologist(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2020

MuttleyLaff:
I can see that some of us believe we are cleverer than God, some of us believe we can do a better work than God. Some of us believe we're smarter than God. Some us believe we've got all the answers, but really don't at all understand nor know jackshit, lol

Fortunately for you and fyi, God is not a sadistic tyrant, but quite 1800 the exact opposite

There is only one arsehole between the two of you and God. I clearly know its not God.

To hell and the lake of fire with your wretched and/or worthless worship angry angry angry

I remember while at boarding school when growing, as misbehaving students usually do, we secretly left the boarding to go into the forest, obviously up to no good. There was around six others of us altogether students, with me making the seventh. Then one of the boys, pulled out a black and bulging weird looking signet ring. We gathered round him curiously asking whats that ring, where he got it from, is it his etcetera. The guy, smiled, then said, nah, its his grandfather's jazz/juju ring and that, if he slips the ring on his finger to slap anyone, that slapped person will just suddenly begin to tear race and will continously be running through the forest jungle non stop. He said the person will only stop running on sight of a water stream/river/brook. We all yinmu at the guy and chrusly said: "It's a lie" The guy looked hurt, then quietly slipped the ring in his finger, then said, who is going to be the first, he try it on. Come see how everyone jaapa and did a quick disappearing act back to the hostel. Nobody waited to the guinea pig

It isnt religious platitude at all. God as you rightly know is Omniscient, so even before A&E ate of the fruit of the TKGE (i.e. Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil) had already had on standy-by, the redemption and salvation plan for A&E and ultimately the rest of mankind.

God knew He will have to come and die, if A&E should disobey the one, only and single command He gave. He told Adam what would happen, if he should take the fruit (i.e. another person's property, who is God) without permission or legal right. God let Adam know that he, Adam will surely die. Yep, it surely was, just as God warned and guaranteed, from spiritual death to physical death, is a slow death, indeed for man, lol. It was a slow, 930 years long, before Adam died, lol. The slow tick, tock, tick, tock, mortality clock came alive and started to tick tock tick tock from after the lunge at the fruit and subsequent eating of it. Thou shalt surely die, essentially is what man truly is putting into practice. Man, the second he is born, is dying. Is having a slow death, just as warned and/or promised will certainly happen, lol

Oh look! A sarcastically rare occurrence of a loving Christian condemning other people to hell when they realise they cannot counter their argument or present any other reasonable point....LOL

A god who creates man with the innate ability to sin then turns around and blames and also punishes (for eternity) the same man for exhibiting the nature he created man with is a perfect definition of an insane power drunk asshole.

Your god, Yaveh, is a sadistic, masochistic, egoistical, tyrannic asshole who doesn't deserve the worship of people who understand the concept of freedom and loyalty. Kiss the truth and let the congnitive dissonance flow through you.

I share the opinion of Christopher Hitchens that belief in God is often born out of the desire to be a slave. If you see nothing wrong with the concept of original sin then you are happy to be a slave.

Bask in the jail your religion puts you in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why ‘jingle Bells’ Is Popular Among Christmas Songs / How To Know If You Are Truly Born Again. / What was the traditional religion of the Hausas or fulani before Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.