Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

OAP Shade Ladipo And Her Husband Goes On Honeymoon A Year After Their Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Shade Ladipo And Her Husband Goes On Honeymoon A Year After Their Wedding (980 Views)

Dancer Korra Obidi's Estranged Husband Goes On A Date Night With A Nigerian Lady / Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) / Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Shade Ladipo And Her Husband Goes On Honeymoon A Year After Their Wedding by Mrop(m): 6:16am On Dec 29, 2019
Shared with caption

Honeymoon 1yr Later
Busy and Working on both ends
Don’t allow anybody tell you when
Do you and do you with your chest
One year of marriage has been the best ride ever and I’m doing it on my terms with the Moslem Husband that God assigned to me
Am I having fun? Yes
Has it been tough? Yes
Would I change it for anything? No
Love you plenty Mr. B
#ShadeLadipo
#MrsB
#PostAndDelete

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6oR5bNH6GB/?igshid=l4j79khv9b54

Cc lalasticlala

Re: OAP Shade Ladipo And Her Husband Goes On Honeymoon A Year After Their Wedding by Mrop(m): 6:16am On Dec 29, 2019
Lol
Re: OAP Shade Ladipo And Her Husband Goes On Honeymoon A Year After Their Wedding by Drakkernoir: 6:17am On Dec 29, 2019
Nice body tho @ the oap

1 Like

Re: OAP Shade Ladipo And Her Husband Goes On Honeymoon A Year After Their Wedding by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 29, 2019
Mrop:
Shared with caption

Honeymoon 1yr Later
Busy and Working on both ends
Don’t allow anybody tell you when
Do you and do you with your chest
One year of marriage has been the best ride ever and I’m doing it on my terms with the Moslem Husband that God assigned to me
Am I having fun? Yes
Has it been tough? Yes
Would I change it for anything? No
Love you plenty Mr. B
#ShadeLadipo
#MrsB
#PostAndDelete

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6oR5bNH6GB/?igshid=l4j79khv9b54

Cc lalasticlala
Apparently senseless pictures we see on the internet these days and this one(the beach picture) is no exception.
They say"what happens in vegas stays in vegas". The picture has no moral value on the internet, by the way i thought there are long beach sleeveless Jackets that reaches the kneel?
If you zoom the beach picture you would see some people putting on clothes.The fact that majority of the people are doing something doesn't make it right.
Re: OAP Shade Ladipo And Her Husband Goes On Honeymoon A Year After Their Wedding by nepapole(m): 6:29am On Dec 29, 2019
So..................
Re: OAP Shade Ladipo And Her Husband Goes On Honeymoon A Year After Their Wedding by Mrop(m): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2019
So ??
Re: OAP Shade Ladipo And Her Husband Goes On Honeymoon A Year After Their Wedding by mamajj17(f): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2019
Pls can someone tell me if this Lady is related to LATE DURO LADIPO, cos she resembles her Wife MOREMI !!! Pls l need an ANSWER, cos sometimes it keeps me wonder. Thanks in Advance kiss

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Funke Akindele Weeps In Court As She Pleads Guilty. / Kanye West - Mocked Before, Now Worth More Than His Mockers / Destiny Etiko Buries Father In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.