Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

20, Confesses To Raping Neighbour’s Four-year-old Daughter, GIVES REASON. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20, Confesses To Raping Neighbour’s Four-year-old Daughter, GIVES REASON. PHOTOS (949 Views)

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack / Police Arrest 36-year-old Man For Allegedly Raping Neighbour’s Wife / Lagos Teenager Remanded For Raping Neighbour's 5-Yr-Old Daughter On Election Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20, Confesses To Raping Neighbour’s Four-year-old Daughter, GIVES REASON. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
A 20-year-old man has confessed to the rape of the four-year-old daughter of his co-tenant in Jos, Plateau State.

News gathered that the alleged rapist, one Isaac Boniface, raped the toddler in Dahwol community in Jos South Local Government Area.

Boniface, who claimed to be working with Vitafoam, was among the 22 suspected criminals paraded by the Plateau State Commissioner of Police, Mr Issac Akinmoyede, at the Command’s headquarters in Jos on Wednesday.

Boniface, who confessed to raping the four-year-old girl, in a chat with newsmen said,

“My name is Issac Boniface and I work with Vitafoam company.

“I live in the same compound with the girl and her mother. Anytime I’m going to work or passing by, the girl will greet me and I will greet her back because we are friends.

“So, one day, I took her to a corner in the compound and raped her.

“The mother later told me to follow her to somewhere and that is how I was arrested by the police"

The Commissioner of Police who condemned the action of the suspect said that he and other suspects would be charged to court when investigation on the matter is concluded.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/20-confesses-to-raping-neighbours-four.html

Re: 20, Confesses To Raping Neighbour’s Four-year-old Daughter, GIVES REASON. PHOTOS by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
H
Re: 20, Confesses To Raping Neighbour’s Four-year-old Daughter, GIVES REASON. PHOTOS by Nukilia: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
From greeting to pricking undecided
Re: 20, Confesses To Raping Neighbour’s Four-year-old Daughter, GIVES REASON. PHOTOS by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
ONE bullet to the back of the head, no questions asked!

(1) (Reply)

Young Guy Cries Out Of Sleep With 5 Women A Day / Embassy Staff Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal. / Seadogs Decry Violence Against Women, Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.