Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Godfada Fully Set For The 13th Edition Of 'I Believe In Etinan' - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Godfada Fully Set For The 13th Edition Of 'I Believe In Etinan' (369 Views)

#i Believe In Akon Concert / Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival / The Experience Lagos 2018.the 13th Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Godfada Fully Set For The 13th Edition Of 'I Believe In Etinan' by Uyouko2: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2019
I believe in Etinan is a gospel concert organized by Akwa Cross Gospel Legendary, Mr Etteobong Uko (Godfada) the Special Assistant to Akwa Ibom State Governor on Project Monitoring. Godfada Uko started the concert 'i believe in Etinan' when He had nothing, than His voice to sing praise to God, worship Him and coordinate his crew. Now! 'I believe in Etinan' is not just a gosple concert, where He invites top Gospel artiste to join him sing praise and worship to the lord but where He also empowers youths, Women, men, Children and Celebrate Xmas with the people of Etinan by giving them Xmas gift after singing praise and Worship to the Lord.

Let's be at Etinan institute Play Ground on the 29th of December by 5pm and worship the lord together.

(1) (Reply)

Retirement Planning Seminar / Must Read: Learn This Skill It Will Change Your Life / Nigerian Originators That Might Never Be Known Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.