Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Situation Report:how Is The Harmattan Breeze Affecting You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Situation Report:how Is The Harmattan Breeze Affecting You? (279 Views)

Why Is The Harmattan Season Different This Time Around / How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? / The Harmattan Today Sha!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Situation Report:how Is The Harmattan Breeze Affecting You? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2019
Me i am freezing here o! i just took hot lipton. how's d weather affecting you?& what are u doing to cope? Pls, share.
Re: Situation Report:how Is The Harmattan Breeze Affecting You? by pharrell8(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2019
Steady on sweater no dulling..
Re: Situation Report:how Is The Harmattan Breeze Affecting You? by Lamanii22(f): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2019
Doesn't feel like harmattan in Lagos (mainland)... It's hot here and dusty AF
Re: Situation Report:how Is The Harmattan Breeze Affecting You? by EbukaHades10(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
Let's just say, cold no dey catch fish

Re: Situation Report:how Is The Harmattan Breeze Affecting You? by chubbyman(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Cartarh, sore throat and sporadic dry cough dey flog me seriously these past few days, can't wait for the harmattan to be over

(1) (Reply)

Dating/relqtionship / Perfect Match Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.